The Gift Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Ordered the tea pot and the year book for a 40th Anniversary present. The tea pot wasn't in stock and we weren't informed until delivery was due. Then it was delayed another two weeks so we didn't receive till a month after we ordered. For the year book it's was delayed also. The products were great but only order if you don't need urgently.
The cushion was lovely. But the wording was wrong ... You put alway instead of always ! Was too late for me to send back as it was a gift for my poorly aunt
Good ordering experience. Took a while to arrive. Not brilliant quality. Not great value for money.
Coaster is wobbly due to the pads not being glued near to the edges of the slate coaster, otherwise good, well engraved
I was delighted to receive the 6 engraved pens which I ordered for Christmas gifts for the family. Very sadly, my husband's pen fell apart the first time he used it, he has tried to fix it but without success so extremly disappointed.I did order the pens from you. See attachments Order number 4737727 made on the 17th November 2020 at 12.26pm. Now other family members are contacting me to say their pens have just fallen apart. This was a very expensive order and I expect excellent quality. I expect a refund from yourselves now and I shall be contacting an Ombudsman with regard to this.
I think you have the wrong Company as you did not order Pens from us. The Gift Experience
Great product. Unfortunately when it arrived it was missing the Tea Pot lid so i had to get back in contact and get it resent out to me. Other then that it was good. Thanks
The item was not as good quality as I’d expect. The back was covered in glue and the cover wrapping on the book was not done with care.
Excellent service delivered on time and good quality items ,very happy.
The material was lighter than I would have liked.
Would have given you more stars but the clock arrived without instructions of how to change the time or battery.
Yes quite pleased with the good s
Bought the Ruby Anniversary clock. Excellent service over the personalised engraving as I needed an extra letter on a line and they sorted that immediately. BUT they sent the clock without the battery changing instructions (they later emailed them to me) and worst of all they sent the clock showing the wrong time - over 2 hours out. It's not easy to change - they even suggest using a jeweller, so I am astonished and very disappointed that they don't send the clock with the correct time. I am now going to have to pay for a jeweller to alter it for me as I can't do it - on top of the cost of the clock. I am not happy. Had it not been for that I would have given them 5 stars. Such a shame as it really is a lovely clock.
The gift was what I expected/hoped it to be but the postage took far too long and actually didn't arrive in time for when I hoped it would. I would rather pay a little extra and receive it on time for when it was needed.
Lack of customer service, very slow or no response to email enquiries and have to keep requesting a response which gets frustrating 🙁
Very expensive. Just realised, friend not happy with the gift.
Ease of use of site and the ordering process was good but the item was not as expected. In fact I didn't give it to the person I ordered it for, it was a waste of money :-(
Quality product but a shame it didn’t arrive as planned and the gift wasn’t in time for the actual 80th birthday. It arrived the day after
My parcel has not arrived yet hopefully soon still waiting for my parcel ,it was a mug
ordered named champ flute it came without any sort of gift bag just rolled up in bubble wrap also ordered bottle of named of bubbly but the flute arrived in time not the named bottle so was unable to give for 40th birthday, rather disappointing
Happy with the products, but delivery was not as promised.
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 12,891 reviews