The Gift Experience Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
"Thank you so very much Gift Experience, we lost our beloved Oliver the week before Christmas. I ordered a memorial bauble from you a few days after, it arrived Christmas Eve. Something so small helped us get through Christmas without him. Once again a huge thank you!"
Mr Michael
"Thousands of companies around the globe supply their products to valued customers,there is one company that go beyond the normal give us your money, that company is The Gift Experience,their ethos is, customers are paramount with their huge range of products to choose from,excellent delivery system,honest customer feedback,value for money if you want a unique experience shop with The Gift Experience you wont be disappointed.sincerely yours Michael(Republic of Ireland)"
"Excellent service provided, my wife loves it."
"The item was a christening present and arrived in time, packaging was excellent and the Mum of the little boy being christened was thrilled with it, Thank you."
"Really easy and simple order process , continuous contact regarding order and received in approx 1 week , delighted with experience, will definitely use this website again πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Very pleased with the service that I received, I will definitely be using The Gift Experience again in the future."
"Lovely China plate for our 20th China wedding anniversary very pleased with it thanks highly recommend"
"Good quality item which arrived more speedily than I might have expected"
"Good quality personalised gift at a reasonable price. Well received by recipient. Only downside was that it took longer than predicted to deliver despite additional payment to ensure faster delivery so almost missed the event."
"Very nice personalised product and rapid delivery (even Royal Mail second class!)."
"Very quick and efficient service and a great personalised gift for my friend"
"Good fast delivery and I'm sure the product purchased will match"
"Great quality for price and quick delivery with no hassle :) what more can you ask for ."
"Really please with the men’s bracelet it looked lovely"
"Item arrived bent and general quality of the printing was so poor (I could have printed better on my home printer). They refused to refund me for the item, will not be using again, very poor."
"Really pleased with my gift , delivery good"
"Good service - easy to use website and the items were as described and presented well. Received promptly. Definitely use again."
"Very pleased with the quality of this item and my wife elated."
"Excellent service and excellent product"
"Buying an anniversary gift using this company and web site was the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. Order was not received due to house number being missing. Websites normally request your postcode and you pick your address from drop down. Paying by PayPal they also have your address from this. However package was returned as undelivered due to missing house number. They refused to redeliver unless I paid another £3.99 postage despite issues with their website and they took no responsibility. If I refused to pay extra postage then I was losing my payment and would have nothing to show for it. Best advise to all buy elsewhere."
"Really easy to use - I ordered an engraved hip flask. It shows you what your lettering actually looks like on the flask. Brilliant and my brother in law loved it! Really good quality and so easy to do."
"Gift nice when it eventually arrived, unfortunately after party! Company didn't seem to care. paid for first class post and ordered in plenty of time."
"The plaque we purchased was great quality and a perfect gift for our son after he achieved his Masters of laws degree. Cheers Dave"
The Gift Experience is rated 4.69 based on 8,858 reviews