The Gift Experience Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
"Very good products which arrived promptly."
"Quick delivery, item exactly what I was looking for and the recipient absolutely loved it!"
"Order arrived within three days in excellent condition. It was even nicer than the catalogue picture, and was just right for the occasion. Thank you."
"Gifts were well wrapped and delivery was prompt."
"Quick response to order request and prompt delivery. Goods as seen and very well boxed."
"Looked beautiful. Exactly what I asked for and presented elegantly.Arrived really quickly & well packed."
"Excellent service. Very pleased with gift. Would recommend this site to all."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"The picture frame was all that I wanted, stylish without being over the top. It was professionally engraved, with clear text, well packaged and delivery was very quick"
"Great product - easy site to order from and fast delivery"
"Very good service arrived quickly and was great very pleased thank you"
"I ordered a letter cushion and it arrived promptly and is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you."
"My husband absolutely loved his lynx helicopter simulator. It was just like flying the real thing, made a fantastic gift for him"
"Delivered right on time and exactly as ordered!"
"Excellent material, delevered on time and was just as described! Love them! Will be buying more things in the future from the gift experience!"
"Great quality and fast service! πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ˜Š"
"Great service ordered last minute wih fingers crossed but arrived next day brilliant would definitely use them again"
"Was Great ;0"
"I ordered a christening candle for my Granddaughter Graces special day. It was last minute but I wanted a gift to remember. I chose the candle design that allowed me to download her picture and add my own text. The candle arrived promptly, it was picture perfect and a wonderful keepsake for her memory box . 10/10"
"Order was exactly what it looked like online, and very pleased with it. Delivery was excellent."
"Fantastic service. Would definitely order from you again. My sister and husband loved their “what happened the day you were born”"
The Gift Experience is rated 4.69 based on 7,374 reviews