The Gift Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
2nd Wedding Anniversary Mugs, my son and daughter in law loved them
I ordered a 50th Anniversary gift from The Gift Experience, and needed contact them afterwards, and they were great about altering my request.
The Christening gift photo album was a most excellent purchase.
Ridiculous delivery time!
Easy to order and when I received my order it was damaged and on contacting customer service a replacement was immediately ordered
Quick and efficient service, great value for money and excellent quality goods.
Anything I have ever ordered from this company has been perfect! Quick delivery, well packaged, Never any damage during transit! Hats off to u all! Keep up the good work! Thanks very much.
Arrived before expected, so arrived on the right day. Amazing service thank you
Just bought a vase for my cousin's 60th birthday she is over the moon with it I will definitely order again from the gift experience
As advertised, promptly delivered
The gift was acceptable however, did not arrive in time for the Anniversary therefore very disappointed.
Very good service in view of the fact that we were unable to use them at the time because of covid and happy that they can be used quite soon. Thank you for extending the dates. We shall use you again when the pandemic is over. I am awaiting a refund though for a gift I purchased lasr december for my son in newcastle on tyne when the restuarant closed down. Please let me know if this has been done. Thanks
Easy to connect, prompt delivery, excellent service
The gift has yet to be opened as this is a birthday present.
Great quality
It was a simple and easy process. I ordered and received my order quicker than anticipated.
I was looking for something original for my grandson to give my husband for his 60th birthday. This is a man who says he doesn't want anything! He loved the plaque, and it is something that he can keep always.
I ordered a naming day plate from The Gift Experience. Unfortunately I missed the chance to request a faster delivery, not sure how I did that so unsure if I was being dim or the site not clear. But I contacted them and they very kindly amended my order delivery, charged my card accordingly, and sent it next day. The plate arrived and in good order but without the pen. So I contacted again and they once more sent it out. Fortunately it all arrived in time but it was a stress I could have done without, and very lucky I looked inside the box I was going to leave it closed as it was a gift! It would have been useless after the day, but still all was okay. The service was swift, friendly, and professional and the plate exactly as I expected it to be. I would buy from them again but I would place my order much earlier and avoid the stress and cost.
Lovely anniversary gift for family they were Very impressed
I ordered the female graduate statue for my daughter and was very impressed by the quality and finish of it.It was very well packaged and protected from damage and was delivered in excellent time. I have no problem recommending this item for anyone looking for graduation presents for their son or daughter.
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 13,187 reviews