The Gift Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Great experience website easy to use. Gift was fantastic.
Posted 1 hour ago
Quick to send item and good comunication. Prices are fair.
Very pleased with my purchase. Excellent quick service with a great quality product. What a lovely card.
Really good easy to shop with great service never had a problem with the delivery either
we viewed this site and found it very interesting and the gift we bought came in good condition and we keep looking on the site 4 more what we like but we have not come across anything we like at the moment, but when we do we shall be buying again tys.
Item as described, great customer service and quick delivery
Great value for money. Very happy with purchase would thoroughly recommend
Well thought out design, first class finish, swift delivery.
Ordered and delivered in a timely manner. Gift was of good quality and as displayed on their web page.
Very happy with the beautifulname a rose I purchased for my friend who's daughter had just passed away. She loved it!! Will definitely buy from the gift experience again
I have bought gifts from you a few times and they have been lovely very well made and delivered on time I will definitely be using you again ☺️
Excellent service. Arrived on time for my Mum and Dad's 60th Wedding Anniversary. They loved it xx
very good experience ordering from this site, everything was straightforward
Delighted with the quality of the item purchased and the speed of delivery.
Really pleased with my gifts. Perfect for my mums grave.
The gift was stunning and the Birthday girl loved them
Our friends were delighted with their Ruby wedding anniversary mugs. They said it was quite a unique gift to get.
Thanks.
I ordered a bunny with a message on the teeshirt. Unfortunately the wrong bunny was sent. This company was very helpful and after sending back the wrong item I received the correct one very quickly. Very good customer service.
My order was never delivered. I ordered baby grow for my daughter for Mother’s Day with her & my wife name on it. I asked for help from customer service but neither they helped nor they tried to get another one delivered. All they did was kept sending me the link for Royal Mail and asking me to contact them on my own.

Not sure about the quality of the product but customer service is really bad. I won’t recommend them.
The cushion was lovely. But the wording was wrong ... You put alway instead of always ! Was too late for me to send back as it was a gift for my poorly aunt
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 12,832 reviews