The Gift Experience Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
"Thank you so very much Gift Experience, we lost our beloved Oliver the week before Christmas. I ordered a memorial bauble from you a few days after, it arrived Christmas Eve. Something so small helped us get through Christmas without him. Once again a huge thank you!"
Mr Michael
Mr Michael
Verified Buyer
"Thousands of companies around the globe supply their products to valued customers,there is one company that go beyond the normal give us your money, that company is The Gift Experience,their ethos is, customers are paramount with their huge range of products to choose from,excellent delivery system,honest customer feedback,value for money if you want a unique experience shop with The Gift Experience you wont be disappointed.sincerely yours Michael(Republic of Ireland)"
"Excellent service provided, my wife loves it."
"My gift took 11days to be delivered, and on your site you say cards dispatched in 24 hrs, then I find out that the card goes with the gift so that was also late."
"Was extremely easy to use and made my gift experience as perfect as it could have been"
"Great quality items, great value, very helpfull people, and fast p+p."
"Escelet gifts very pleased"
"Good service"
"Bought the sign for a friend. Lovely to look at on a beautiful piece of slate."
"Excellent product, 30th anniversary newspaper headlines. Great quality and finish. Delivery was good. It was very much liked by the recipients too"
"Suited the occasion perfectly."
"Bought a plaque for my wife for our anniversary it was fantastic she was overwhelmed with it glad they were able to help go on do it it is so easy to do even uploaded a personal photos it's brilliant well happy"
"Fabulous in every respect"
"The item I purchased arrived in good time and was just as I had hoped it would be. The quality was fine and I am extremely happy with it."
"Ordered a personalised mug for my partner from our daughter for his birthday over a month ago and we still haven't received it."
"My gift came as per promised delivery, and was carefully packed."
"Very easy to order, quick delicious very"
"Beautiful personalised trinket boxes for my granddaughters' holy communion. They both loved them. Excellent quality product and arrived by return."
"Absolutely wonderful service have ordered a couple of times for something a little different and personalised fantastic quality goods accurate on details requested, delivery on time would recommend and will re order from this company again thank you for wonderful service"
"The product I bought (25th wedding anniversary photo album) was absolutely beautiful and perfect. I emailed Customer Services straight after I purchased online and got a response almost straight away which was fantastic. Really impressed & I think my mum and Dad are going to love their gift! Will definitely use again. Thankyou!"
"excellent service will definitely be the first site ilook for any further gifts I want to purchase"
"Loved the personal touch and quality on arrival. Quick for standard delivery option as arrived a day earlier than expected. The red wine was decent and overall good value for money. Would certainly use this service again. Thank you x"
"When I spoke on the phone with regard to my poem, 4 lines, not 2, which is the usual for the slate they have, the response was that it was possible and so I sent my poem and it was correctly printed on the slate. My friend was delighted with her birthday gift."
The Gift Experience is rated 4.68 based on 7,967 reviews