The Gift Experience Reviews

LYNNE
The Gift Experience 5 star review on 3rd April 2022
The Gift Experience 5 star review on 25th February 2022
Mrs Lorraine
Wonderful. I ordered a blue plaque gift for my brother's birthday, the item looked great and I was delighted with it
Great product, engraved and dispatched within 24 hours. Arrived safely, on time. I will be going back to The Gift Experience again.
delighted with high-quality items. Had to change the delivery at the last minute due to my error and the staff were very helpful and all items arrived in time for birthday event. I will use Gift Experience again.
Very pleased with the graduation photo frame I bought for my grandaughters graduation- she was over the moon with it.
This was purchased as a gift for friends.
Fantastic service, many thanks
Excellent service speedy delivery would definitely use again
I bought a Ruby anniversary gift for my parents and it was delivered in beautiful time. They seemed to be gifts that keep on giving.
Thanks for your review, I'm so glad you have had an all-round great experience!
Wanted a keepsake for my wallet of a picture and message of my recently deceased Mother,so decided to try The Gift Experience,not disappointed Excellent service, exactly what I ordered and delivered promptly. Would definitely recommend and will certainly be ordering from them again.
Hi Michael Thanks for your review, I'm so glad you have had an all-round great experience!
I was very pleased with the item I purchased from the gift experience, great quality & arrived in perfect time
Hi Mary Thanks for your review, I'm so glad you have had an all-round great experience!
The item I ordered took 2 weeks to arrive instead of 3-5 working days …. Never again!
Hi Jacqui Thanks for your email, I am so sorry this took a little longer than usual to arrive. Unfortunately, on occasion it can take items longer than estimated to get through the postal system and I know how frustrating this can be. I do hope the product was received well and was there in time for the celebration.
Ordered these glasses for my brother and his wife but haven’t given them yet. I’m pleased with them so hope they will be too. Arrived promptly and well packaged.
Hi Carol Thanks for your review, I'm so glad you have had an all-round great experience from ordering to delivery
Very good service, would use again.
Thanks for your review, I'm so glad you are happy with this!
Superb service and very happy with product which was received really speedily.
Thanks for your review, I'm so glad you have had an all-round great experience!
I found the customer care team excellent. I needed 3 engraved bullet hopeless & they only had 2, so I telephoned and spoke to a lovely lady who could tell me that more were coming. It then allowed me to order 3. They came quicker then expected and we couldn't be happier with the engraved flasks.
Hi Gillian Thanks for your review, I'm so glad you received prompt and helpful customer service!
The crystal paperweight was delivered very quickly (I choose next day delivery) and it arrived in good condition. The engraving was as requested but I felt that it was a little subtle and could have been a bolder font as it had to be looked at closely to read. Otherwise, the crystal was of excellent quality and reflected the sunlight very well.
Hi Anthony Thanks for your email, I am really pleased to read that you are happy with the quality of the paperweight. With regards to the engraving, unfortunately our machines are only able to engrave to a certain depth before they start to damage the products. So whilst the effect is subtle we feel this makes it look even more classy!
I purchased the case and pen sets for the confirmation of my two grandsons. They was very happy with the gifts we bought them and will be able to keep them as a keepsake to remind them of their confirmation. The gifts are excellent quality.
Hi David Thanks for your review, I'm so glad you are happy with the quality of these gifts!
I like the variety of personalised gifts 🎁 and my friends and family loved them.
Hi Luisa Thanks for your review, I'm so glad you are happy with this!
Good quality gift and excellent service.
Hi Debra Thanks for your review, I'm so glad you are happy with the quality of this gift!
I purchased a personalised compact mirror for my friend's birthday. I paid £5 extra to make sure it was delivered on time and it came a few days earlier. The website is easy to use and navigate. The compact it's however does not appear to be of the quality it looks on the website. The photo I had chosen for the front looks nice. I'm not sure I would recommend this product to anyone else due to the quality of it.
Hi Mrs Gillian Thank you for your review, I am really pleased to read the website was easy to use and that delivery was smooth. I am sorry you didn't feel the quality was as good as hoped for, I hope this was still well-received regardless!
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 13,797 reviews