The Gift Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Fantastic Service and Great Product. Very pleased and will use them again
The first time I have used the gift experience and it was well worth the visit . Quality service and on time delivery and many gift ideas to choose from.
Excellent and prompt service. Thank you.
Ordering was very easy the product is great, will buy from them again.
Lovely engraved 25th Wedding Anniversary whisky glasses. Nice to be able to swap the names around on each glass . Very quick delivery service even to Northern Ireland ! Good packaging and gift box.
Very good service and although remote purchase on line may be a worry the descriptions were absolutely correct and accurate.
Item was advertised as dispatched in 1 to 2 days, even paid for quicker postage. Took nearly 2 weeks to arrive. Appreciate Covid stuff but most people back at work now and there were no updates about delays at all As it was gift and was late and passed the day it was needed asked for refund but declined as it was personalised
Brilliant - at the top of my list for future gift purchases
Amazing, he welled up 😊
Excellent service
I ordered a cushion for my granddaughter’s 21st, the cushion was beautifully made and delivered in record time, the staff are extremely helpful and kind, the quality of the cushion is next to none, I would most certainly recommend this company to everyone
Very well pleased with my items & quick 2 deliver the goods also great selection of items & great prices
Fast Delivery of Glass Keepsake
Very disappointed. I ordered a newspaper from their wedding day for my retired journalist parents' diamond wedding anniversary. It's still sitting on my desk where I tossed it 6 months ago. I've never given it to them. 1) It was late. 2) It was a local London paper, not The Times or a national paper, therefore meaningless to my parents. 3) It was badly packaged in a box too large for the present. 4) The supposed certificate of authenticity was missing. 5) The message of greeting was a disappointing A5 DTP work which I could have done myself in 10 minutes, probably better. 6) There was no receipt included to allow me to return it. I couldn't find the e-mail and couldn't remember the precise name of the company as several have similar names. If possible, I would like my money back. I will not use this company again. Tanya Knighton.
came just as advertised, looks nice good quality
The engraved photograph frame I ordered came really quickly and was every bit as good as I expected. The engraving was done well and made it a really good personal gift for a 60th birthday.
The Gift Experience 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Beautiful 3rd anniversary candle with initials in leather. Friends thrilled - never seen anything like it! Said they would never light it. Beautifully gift wrapped. Good experience.
My items were exactly as described and they look beautiful.
The giftexperiance gives great ideas for gifts . Its easy to understand and use . Delivery is on time and has a good selection of gifts at good prices . Thankyou all round good service .
I had A really good experience. Arrived on time and was exactly what I had expected.
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 13,007 reviews