The Gift Experience Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
"Thank you so very much Gift Experience, we lost our beloved Oliver the week before Christmas. I ordered a memorial bauble from you a few days after, it arrived Christmas Eve. Something so small helped us get through Christmas without him. Once again a huge thank you!"
Mr Michael
Mr Michael
Verified Buyer
"Thousands of companies around the globe supply their products to valued customers,there is one company that go beyond the normal give us your money, that company is The Gift Experience,their ethos is, customers are paramount with their huge range of products to choose from,excellent delivery system,honest customer feedback,value for money if you want a unique experience shop with The Gift Experience you wont be disappointed.sincerely yours Michael(Republic of Ireland)"
"Excellent service provided, my wife loves it."
"I was very happy that my sister, She is in her mid 80's, is very pleased with her Easter Gift. I am very pleased with the quick delivery, very good service and great value that I have received since I started making purchases."
"Product was as described and good quality"
"I left it late in buying a gift for an engagement, so took a chance on ordering an engagement cushion, it came within 2 days and it was perfect, and the couple loved it! Very happy"
"Well, i wish there more than 5 stars to rate you guys! My order was despatched very quickly, and the quality of the engraving was superb! This was ordered as a gift for my Nan and Grandad's 60th wedding anniversary! They were both over the moon (even brought a tear to my nan's eye!). They now have a beautiful gift to remember the happy years spent together. I will be recommending you to everyone :D"
"It was as shown and it arrived quickly. We were happy but felt maybe the engraving could have been a bit bolder to stand out more against the shiny surface."
"It was lovely to see so many special unusual items to choose from for my anniversary.My wife was delighted"
"The item I ordered was a christening crystal bible and it was beautiful I was so pleased with it and it was delivered very quickly their service is second to none I will definitely order from them again and recommend them to friends and family for a truly special gift"
"Great site. Easy to order. Good choices. Loved the personalised labels. Was well received by my brother in his 70 th Birthday."
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"Really brilliantly priced driving gift for my boyfriend which he is so excited about. It was so easy to order and delivered veyquickly. Cannot wait to see him drive a Ferrari!!"
"I order the candle for my littlegs girl funeral and was over amassed with them thank you"
Jennifer Cronin BA
Verified Buyer
"I bought a cut crystal engraved pint glass for my Grandson who had qualified as a Doctor of Engineering. His Graduation was a wonderful day, and the gift couldn't have been more appropriate. He loved it! J C Cronin BA (Hons)."
"Nicely packaged. First impression (presentation) is important. As this item is a present for my nephew in Canada, I did not unwrap, in its full entirety. However, looked of good quality and manufacture. Silver plate for initials etc. was a nice touch. Differed from embossed idea normally found. All things considered - very pleased. Happy to recommend to others."
"My friend was very pleased with the vase."
"Had what I wanted in stock sent it no time would bye again from these people"
"I was able to obtain a unique and sentimental gift for my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary"
{text-transform: Capitalize; }
Verified Buyer
"The gifts bought for my brother and sister-in-law's 30th Anniversary (cushion and 2 mugs) were a great idea, were well packed and arrived very quickly. On the down side, it wasn't clear what was going on the reverse of the mug (I must have been tired and misunderstood the instructions), so I could have created something better. The main reason for the marking down of the Gift Experience. however, was that I was supposed to receive the mugs at half price due to a promotion under which they were ordered. This didn't happen on the automatic online ordering site so I ended up paying the full price. Sad."
"A little disappointed with product . Not very well made"
"Prompt delivery and good quality product"
"The gift of a unicorn wash\pen case was perfect for my granddaughter and it arrived very swiftly Will be ordering again without doubt"
"Excellent service. Lovely personalised gift which my brother and sister in law loved"
The Gift Experience is rated 4.68 based on 7,687 reviews