The Gift Experience Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
customer service
"Thank you so very much Gift Experience, we lost our beloved Oliver the week before Christmas. I ordered a memorial bauble from you a few days after, it arrived Christmas Eve. Something so small helped us get through Christmas without him. Once again a huge thank you!"
Mr Michael
"Thousands of companies around the globe supply their products to valued customers,there is one company that go beyond the normal give us your money, that company is The Gift Experience,their ethos is, customers are paramount with their huge range of products to choose from,excellent delivery system,honest customer feedback,value for money if you want a unique experience shop with The Gift Experience you wont be disappointed.sincerely yours Michael(Republic of Ireland)"
"Excellent service provided, my wife loves it."
"Novel gift that will become a keepsake. Good quality, prompt service and delivery."
"I ordered a wall clock on the Sunday ,confirmed order on the Monday with delivery on the Tuesday, the item exactly as described and just what I wanted wonderful service."
"Beautifully personalised and quick delivery. The slate plaque says ‘Jackie & Franks Garden, where love grows’ and it’s just what I wanted. The main feature for my Mum and my Great Grandads memory garden. During her long battle of illness she wanted a joint memory spot after her passing and she would have loved that. Thank you!"
"Very good service and exactly on time"
"Excelent service, especially as this was a last minute present, good quality excelent value, personalised and delivers next day. Would definate use this company again."
"Exactly what I received and expected ."
"Lovely gift. Was delivered very quick. There was a small dent in one handle when delivered but I contacted them straight away and the customer service was excellent and sent a new one out straight away."
"So pleased with this clock. Bought for a male coleague retirement present at short notice. Quick delivery considering it had tobe ingraved with message. I wasnt disapointed when it arrived and on time, well packaged, beautifil presentation box. Clock was really heavy and well made. Best present ever. Thank you for your service."
"Lovely gift for my friends birthday. Arrived promptly and well packaged"
"Fantastic service and choice of gifts, certainly be using you again"
"Great customer care thankyou"
"Easy on line experience. Crystal bottle stopper arrived quickly and very well packed. Exactly as advertised"
"Ordered something intending it to be a meaningful gift for someone very close to me, when it didn't arrive I attempted to contact the company a couple of times by email. No response to any of these, would have expected at least an explanation, or an apology and an offer to return my money. Resulted in having to raise a PayPal dispute. Obviously very poor customer service, would definitely advise to steer clear."
"Have used this company twice and both times have been impressed with the communication and speed of service. Both items were personalised and both were exactly as described. Would definitely use again and wouldn’t hesitate in using again. Thank you."
"Easy to use website. Gift arrived on time & well packaged. Would recommend & use this website again"
"Your site is very clear and easy to use.delivery of my order was just as I was told it would be. The item I ordered was exactly as described and the recipient was delighted with the gift. Big thank you all round!!"
"Just what we were looking for,something practical and personal for the birthday girl who has everything. Quick and efficient service."
"Easy ordering with a prompt delivery and friendly and helpful communication with the seller"
"Nice gifts for suitable prices, arrival time was prompt as well, would come back for more in the near future"
"Package arrived exceedingly promptly. The mugs look in good condition and as described. I e-mailed them to ask if the mugs were dishwasher-safe, but they never replied. Too late now as we present the gift on Saturday."
The Gift Experience is rated 4.68 based on 9,534 reviews