The Gift Experience Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
"Thank you so very much Gift Experience, we lost our beloved Oliver the week before Christmas. I ordered a memorial bauble from you a few days after, it arrived Christmas Eve. Something so small helped us get through Christmas without him. Once again a huge thank you!"
Mr Michael
"Thousands of companies around the globe supply their products to valued customers,there is one company that go beyond the normal give us your money, that company is The Gift Experience,their ethos is, customers are paramount with their huge range of products to choose from,excellent delivery system,honest customer feedback,value for money if you want a unique experience shop with The Gift Experience you wont be disappointed.sincerely yours Michael(Republic of Ireland)"
"Excellent service provided, my wife loves it."
"Good quality products, arrived earlier than expected. Excellent service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Prompt and efficient service, competitively priced."
"I have used the gift experience twice & it's been excellent experience."
"Just what we wanted"
"Good value for money, better than u see on line. Excellent delivery service, delivered on time"
"Excellent service"
"A lovely gift ideal for a present for friends. Great value too."
"Excellent service and arrived quickly. Never got to see the present as it was already gift wrapped and sent to a family member but I heard they loved then (engraved champagne flutes)"
"I have ordered a few items from the gift Experience and I have been very satisfied with the goods packaged really well always well presented and the service is fantastic I call if not too sure about the Item and the staff are so very polite and friendly and most helpfulI I remember once asked about a carriage clock for a gift and they literally went to look for item to describe it quality customer service ."
"Excellent service"
"I was thrilled with the cushion I ordered, and so were my friends who I brought it for I am just about to order another one now Thank you"
"I bought this for my parents 65th wedding anniversary. It is lovely. Really pleased with it. Beautifully engraved and gift box is lined with satin. It has pride of place on the fireplace! Thank you....."
"Excellent customer service. I have made two recent purchases and was really pleased with the goods both times. They were also delivered on time."
"I ordered a gift for my husband's 65th Birthday, arrived in perfect condition.a lovely gift"
"Good choice. Gift lived up to expectations and was delivered promptly. Will certainly use you again"
"Fabulous quick service, my friend was over the moon with her gift. Great value for money."
"First time using this service and was extremely impressed. Ordering was easy and delivery of the personalised items were amazingly quick. Also the quality of the goods was of a very high standard at such a good price. Will definitely be using The Gift Experience again and recommending them to family and friends."
"Wonderful gift ideas, great prices and fast delivery. Most definitely recommend."
"Nice looking pair of engraved glasses, but it would have been nice to have 2 separate messages rather than the same one on both"
"Excellent service when ordering the glasses arrived safely and correctly engraved,but a shame that these were not in individual boxes as in the first time I ordered from you,it now means they are too fragile to give as a present without me having to purchase additional protection and thus I have not saved the £6 you so kindly deducted from my order as a special discount!!"
The Gift Experience is rated 4.68 based on 8,528 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!