The Gift Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Ordered a personalised photo clock. It turned up looking like the colour had been drained from it. They were very good and replaced it straight away and although the next one turned up really quick. It still wasn't as good as the photo. So disappointed. ..... customer service spot on though and prompt delivery.
Wouldn't use again
Took about two weeks for the time to arrive . By that time birthday had been and gone . Thanks 👍
The delivery arrived very quickly and I realised why. The quality of the product was awful. Ordered cushions which were personalised. The personalised pillow was completely different shade of black and they do not match and it is man made fibre so I can barely touch it. Very disappointing and a waste of money
As a corporate gift alot of staff didn't receive their vouchers and therefore not redeemed but paid for. Looking into this today
Really disappointed... the clock mechanism doesn’t work.
Purchased a personalised golf hand towel for my husband having read good reviews for this product. The quality was thin and the personalised embroidery wasn’t finished off with the cotton still hanging. By the time post and packing was added it was an expensive item. I wouldn’t recommend.
Took over 10 days to come kept e-mailing them to say I wanted for a certain day .they just blame royal mail.was not happy
I have ordered from the Gift experience for years but my last two orders were not a good experience I'm afraid
The item which is sold as a present didn’t even come in its own box just packed in a delivery box. The personalised tea pot was poor quality and small in size for the money. Disappointed
Although eventually the Personalised newspaper from a particular date was good, they had sent us the wrong date to start with, and could not replace for a week, meaning a golden wedding present was lacking.
Not good. I bought my husband a bracelet for our silver wedding. He only wears it at weekends. It broke. I emailed and he got a new one which also broke. I have emailed again and had know reply
Very disappointing for the price.
Great items + ideas, but poor execution + slow delivery! 1 item arrived with incorrect spelling after being personalised online!! Paid for express delivery but other items arrived after the event, very disappointing, will not be using again!!
Nice gift. Arrived a week late.
The rose seeds to commemorate the death of my friend, arrived on time. Unfortunately the card, for which I paid an extra £3.99 was sent separately and arrived a week later. My friend's daughter therefore had no idea who the seeds were from. Very poor.
I had ordered 3 items all being at least 3 weeks before a special ruby anniversary but I have only received one of these items and now the anniversary has passed so I was not happy with this and have emailed but got no response as of yet even though they promise to get back to you within 24hrs.......overall I am not happy with the service and customer care but the one item I got was ok and no damaged and arrived quickly
The Gift Experience is usually good and I have used them for around 12 years however I have ordered a coup,e of items during lockdown and the service has been very very poor I'm afraid. A couple of weeks late (so i missed the occasion the item was ordered for) and I got an incorrect order before which they did refund me for. I am afraid I will not be using the service again.
the book was great the experience was very poor late coming 3 days as it was for a 70 birthday i had to give him my apologies
Very easy to order online. But I wasn’t informed when my order was dispatched. Ordered 2 items which arrived at different times like a week or so apart. And when part of my order was received the packaging was ruined which spoilt the experience of having something personalised.
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 12,897 reviews