The Cruise Specialists Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Cruise Specialists

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Telephone

How would you rate The Cruise Specialists ?

"Always been happy with The Cruise Specialist, however I was surprised to be billed over £4 on my mobile when I phoned up to pay my cruise balance on what was listed as the "main number" - 08712885025 I am disappointed that a company like this have decided to charge people to pay their balances. I also requested to be removed from all mailing lists as I receive 3 or 4 posts a week and after four weeks I am still receiving mail - this is now being returned to them!"
Hello Anton, Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry you have experienced these issues. If you could please reply to me privately with your details and I will contact you to rectify this and reimburse your costs.

Kindest Regards
Naomi
"Lynne has answered all my questions, she has been very helpful indeed, it has been a pleasure dealing with her. We have never done a cruise before and as first timers I did need to know if we had picked the right one, Lynne has advised on our needs So thank you Lynne"
"Lynne managed to get us an excellent offer on the QM2."
"Helpful, patient, knowledgable, and always available to answer queries and anxieties. I have always dealt with Lisa and she is just superb, even does some extra research if I am uncertain about some points and never ever feel under any pressure."
"Lynne who we normally deal with is very accommodating, reliable and helpful at all times. She is the main reason we continue to deal with The Cruise Specialists."
"Fantastic service once again, we have used the Cruise Specialist for all our cruises, Gary had dealt with us professionally and efficiently and been very clear with all the details we need to know, Thank you once again for a fantastic service 👍"
"Gary was excellent. He explained everything very clearly and was most helpful, friendly and professional. He is an excellent ambassador for Cruise Specialists."
"Gary was very helpful and effeicient. He was able to give the information required"
"Very friendly and efficient and extremely helpful with answering any questions we had. He was highly recommended to us and his advice was greatly appreciated."
"Very friendly staff,nothing is to much trouble and they do not pressurise you into purchasing a cruise. They also offer excellent deals on cruises."
"Gary was very polite,helpful,and in spite of my enquiry being on a sunday nothing was too much trouble."
"Always helpful and go the extra mile when required"
"Gary is extremely professional in his handling of even the most complicated travel arrangements He has handled a number of trips for us and has always responded quickly and efficiently to to any enquires"
"Very pleased with the service that I received when booking my Cruise. Special thanks to Gary who was more than helpful. Its many years since we cruised so his help and advice was invaluable. Thanks again and I will certainly recommend this company, particularly Gary to my friends and family."
"Gary dealt with my booking and I found him very helpful,polite not at all pushy and very professional. Whatever questions I asked however trivial they were answered and I was made to feel it was no trouble at all. A very pleasant young man. I have booked through the cruise specialists before and always had really good service. I will certainly use them again."
"I like the polite non pushy attitude of Gary Goodfellow , he does not talk down to you like some of the agents ."
"whatever enquiries we made about the cruise they were handled quickly and efficiently by naomi nothing to much trouble, would recommend this company and will use you again"
"Gary was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the cruise I was interested in. He gave me great insight into the cruise ship and was quick to send the email with all the information I needed."
"Excellent service, I requested details of a particular cruise, Gary returned my email very quickly, always polite and helpful. Have booked through the cruise specialists before, great service with no problems"
"excellent service and friendly manner."
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.72 based on 615 reviews