The Cruise Specialists Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Cruise Specialists

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

How would you rate The Cruise Specialists?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

MAURICE KENNA
Unverified Reviewer
"whatever enquiries we made about the cruise they were handled quickly and efficiently by naomi nothing to much trouble, would recommend this company and will use you again"
"Gary was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the cruise I was interested in. He gave me great insight into the cruise ship and was quick to send the email with all the information I needed."
"Excellent service, I requested details of a particular cruise, Gary returned my email very quickly, always polite and helpful. Have booked through the cruise specialists before, great service with no problems"
"excellent service and friendly manner."
Elizabeth Whiteside
Verified Reviewer
"From this initial booking, I have received extremely prompt replies to my varies queries over the last 6 months. Naomi Pringle has been extremely helpful and has dealt with my enquiries immediately. It is the third time we have made a booking with the Cruise Specialists and each time I have been impressed by their efficiency. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends."
Cameron Harris
Verified Reviewer
"Naomi Pringle from the Cruise specialists has been exceptional. She has been helpful throughout the whole process, booking, payment and any questions I have had have been answered very promptly. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Cruise specialists to anyone looking for a smooth, reliable service. 5 stars, boom"
Maureen And Gerry
Verified Reviewer
"I have can only have praise for the service from Gary has provided for our Special 50th Wedding Anniversary trip thank you"
"Dealt with Gary and he has been fantastic. Didn’t fob us off with just anything, he listened to what we wanted and did his very best to get us the perfect holiday. Would definitely ask former him again when we book our next cruise."
Sue And Sid Stern
Verified Reviewer
"We have booked our three cruises over a number of years with Lynne and have to complement her on all aspects of the booking process. Prompt replies to all our queries and attention to details made it all very easy. Highly recommended. Sue and Sid Stern"
"Gary Goodfellow service was excellent, he excelled in putting the cruise together that was ask for. Details were sent clear understanding for two senior citizens. Again big thats"
Gavin And Marjory McLaren
Verified Reviewer
"We have a very good relationship with a member of your staff and trust her implicitly to look after our interests. We feel that having this relationship translates generally to having a good holiday. She has always looked after our interests and is the main reason we continue to use The Cruise Specialists."
"They were 1st to tell me about the complete farce that p&o have made of my cruise. P&o themselves informed me by Text message some 2 hrs later. Naomi was completely on my side, she absolutely understood my disappointment and frustration and did her very best to get some redress from p&o. She was as disappointed as me. She is a credit to your company"
Stephen Barnett
Verified Reviewer
"Naomi was extremely friendly and helpful. She went through all the options available to us and sent the confirmation through of our booking immediately. The extra discount was very welcome too!!!!"
"During the past few years Lynne has been very helpful with her knowledge of various cruise ships and locations. Lynne ensures that all aspects of the holiday are complete so that we can enjoy the cruise. We have been so lucky having Lynne looking after us."
Jennifer Totty
Verified Reviewer
"They listen to what you want and try their best to deliver all your requests at the best possible price, and don't seem to mind how long it takes. Makes you feel a valued client."
"I have booked several cruises now with Cruise Specialists and always found the staff to be helpful and informative."
"Excellent sevice very helpful have highly recommended to other people"
Lorraine Kelly
Verified Reviewer
"Naomi wbo has answered all my questions has been amazing and look forward to dealing with her from now on"
MICHAEL HOOKWAY
Unverified Reviewer
"So professional nothing was to much trouble. very pleased thank you."
"I was fortunate enough to have Lynne McRobbie as my contact person. She responded in a most professional but friendly way and when she said she would phone me at a certain time she always did. I have a mobility problem and require special assistance, she went through all the options available to find a solution. I feel she actually went over and above what one usually expects and cannot praise her high enough for her thoughtfulness and understanding. I would highly recommend her to anyone who asks. Your company should be proud and grateful to have this lady as a member of staff."
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.71 based on 599 reviews