The Cruise Specialists Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Cruise Specialists

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

How would you rate The Cruise Specialists ?

"Very friendly staff,nothing is to much trouble and they do not pressurise you into purchasing a cruise. They also offer excellent deals on cruises."
"Gary was very polite,helpful,and in spite of my enquiry being on a sunday nothing was too much trouble."
Keith Rodgers
Unverified Reviewer
"Always helpful and go the extra mile when required"
"Gary is extremely professional in his handling of even the most complicated travel arrangements He has handled a number of trips for us and has always responded quickly and efficiently to to any enquires"
"Very pleased with the service that I received when booking my Cruise. Special thanks to Gary who was more than helpful. Its many years since we cruised so his help and advice was invaluable. Thanks again and I will certainly recommend this company, particularly Gary to my friends and family."
Anita Maddocks
Unverified Reviewer
"Gary dealt with my booking and I found him very helpful,polite not at all pushy and very professional. Whatever questions I asked however trivial they were answered and I was made to feel it was no trouble at all. A very pleasant young man. I have booked through the cruise specialists before and always had really good service. I will certainly use them again."
Kathy Selling
Unverified Reviewer
"I like the polite non pushy attitude of Gary Goodfellow , he does not talk down to you like some of the agents ."
MAURICE KENNA
Unverified Reviewer
"whatever enquiries we made about the cruise they were handled quickly and efficiently by naomi nothing to much trouble, would recommend this company and will use you again"
"Gary was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the cruise I was interested in. He gave me great insight into the cruise ship and was quick to send the email with all the information I needed."
"Excellent service, I requested details of a particular cruise, Gary returned my email very quickly, always polite and helpful. Have booked through the cruise specialists before, great service with no problems"
"excellent service and friendly manner."
Elizabeth Whiteside
Verified Reviewer
"From this initial booking, I have received extremely prompt replies to my varies queries over the last 6 months. Naomi Pringle has been extremely helpful and has dealt with my enquiries immediately. It is the third time we have made a booking with the Cruise Specialists and each time I have been impressed by their efficiency. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends."
Cameron Harris
Verified Reviewer
"Naomi Pringle from the Cruise specialists has been exceptional. She has been helpful throughout the whole process, booking, payment and any questions I have had have been answered very promptly. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Cruise specialists to anyone looking for a smooth, reliable service. 5 stars, boom"
Maureen And Gerry
Verified Reviewer
"I have can only have praise for the service from Gary has provided for our Special 50th Wedding Anniversary trip thank you"
"Dealt with Gary and he has been fantastic. Didn’t fob us off with just anything, he listened to what we wanted and did his very best to get us the perfect holiday. Would definitely ask former him again when we book our next cruise."
Sue And Sid Stern
Verified Reviewer
"We have booked our three cruises over a number of years with Lynne and have to complement her on all aspects of the booking process. Prompt replies to all our queries and attention to details made it all very easy. Highly recommended. Sue and Sid Stern"
"Gary Goodfellow service was excellent, he excelled in putting the cruise together that was ask for. Details were sent clear understanding for two senior citizens. Again big thats"
Gavin And Marjory McLaren
Verified Reviewer
"We have a very good relationship with a member of your staff and trust her implicitly to look after our interests. We feel that having this relationship translates generally to having a good holiday. She has always looked after our interests and is the main reason we continue to use The Cruise Specialists."
"They were 1st to tell me about the complete farce that p&o have made of my cruise. P&o themselves informed me by Text message some 2 hrs later. Naomi was completely on my side, she absolutely understood my disappointment and frustration and did her very best to get some redress from p&o. She was as disappointed as me. She is a credit to your company"
Stephen Barnett
Verified Reviewer
"Naomi was extremely friendly and helpful. She went through all the options available to us and sent the confirmation through of our booking immediately. The extra discount was very welcome too!!!!"
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.72 based on 606 reviews