The Cruise Specialists Reviews

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Tell us how The Cruise Specialists made you happy

Telephone
"It's always a pleasure when I book a cruise with the Cruise Specialists. Over the years I have always booked with Leanne Terieny. Leanne is always so helpful and goes that extra mile."
"Excellent Service and available whenever we had a query. This is the trip of a lifetime as we are celebrating our Golden Wedding and as of now there have been no concerns."
"Suzanne Burns We always use The Cruise Specialists all have been excellent but this last time Leanne Tierney was just that little extra bit special . Thank You"
"Leanne was the best cruise specialist we have had the pleasure of dealing with. Before, during and after the cruise she was right there with support and advice."
"Have been dealing with Leanne Tierney for many years now and she has always been extremely helpful and professional whilst ensuring that our cruise holidays were always a success. Leanne also arranged our holiday to Mexico for my 50th birthday and again we couldn't have asked for more. Well done Leanne you are a credit to the Cruise Specialist"
"We booked a Cruise in 2017 and Margaret Cunningham was the lady who did this for us. Margaret was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful and talked us through what we needed to do. We had absolutely no hesitation in contacting Margaret again to help us with next years' cruise which again she has handled with the level of expertise and friendliness that made us feel happy and secure with our holiday booking."
"i have booked several cruises through this company and always had great service from friendly and knowledgeable staff and also good prices"
"Excellent communication with elinorn"
"It is because of the efficiency and the care with detail shown by the Cruise Specialist staff that we keep returning to this Company; we have used them now for many years. Thoroughly recommended to take care of your cruise and other holiday requirements. Lynne is solid gold!"
"Always been happy with The Cruise Specialist, however I was surprised to be billed over £4 on my mobile when I phoned up to pay my cruise balance on what was listed as the "main number" - 08712885025 I am disappointed that a company like this have decided to charge people to pay their balances. I also requested to be removed from all mailing lists as I receive 3 or 4 posts a week and after four weeks I am still receiving mail - this is now being returned to them!"
Hello Anton, Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry you have experienced these issues. If you could please reply to me privately with your details and I will contact you to rectify this and reimburse your costs.

Kindest Regards
Naomi
"Lynne has answered all my questions, she has been very helpful indeed, it has been a pleasure dealing with her. We have never done a cruise before and as first timers I did need to know if we had picked the right one, Lynne has advised on our needs So thank you Lynne"
"Lynne managed to get us an excellent offer on the QM2."
"Helpful, patient, knowledgable, and always available to answer queries and anxieties. I have always dealt with Lisa and she is just superb, even does some extra research if I am uncertain about some points and never ever feel under any pressure."
"Lynne who we normally deal with is very accommodating, reliable and helpful at all times. She is the main reason we continue to deal with The Cruise Specialists."
"Fantastic service once again, we have used the Cruise Specialist for all our cruises, Gary had dealt with us professionally and efficiently and been very clear with all the details we need to know, Thank you once again for a fantastic service 👍"
"Gary was excellent. He explained everything very clearly and was most helpful, friendly and professional. He is an excellent ambassador for Cruise Specialists."
"Gary was very helpful and effeicient. He was able to give the information required"
"Very friendly and efficient and extremely helpful with answering any questions we had. He was highly recommended to us and his advice was greatly appreciated."
"Very friendly staff,nothing is to much trouble and they do not pressurise you into purchasing a cruise. They also offer excellent deals on cruises."
"Gary was very polite,helpful,and in spite of my enquiry being on a sunday nothing was too much trouble."
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.72 based on 624 reviews