The Cruise Specialists Reviews

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Click Here

Tell us how The Cruise Specialists made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"General administration OK, but payment penalties for using credit or debit cards were not appreciated. Later received a 'special offer' selling the same holiday at nearly half the price, but did not receive the benefit of that discount. I feel cheated. I did write a letter about this, but received no response"
"Have been dealing with Lynne for many years and she does an excellent job ! Deals with all the fine details and always call back when she says she will ! Lovely girl"
"I've booked a few times with this company & I've always been totally satisfied. They give you the best price & are always polite & informative."
"Helpful, patient, knowledgable, and always available to answer queries and anxieties. I have always dealt with Lisa and she is just superb, even does some extra research if I am uncertain about some points and never ever feel under any pressure."
"Over the years we have used the Cruise Specialists to arrange a number of our holidays and not just cruises, from the Falkland Islands to the Rainforest of Northern Queensland in Australia. Lynne McRobbie has been exemplary in organising everything for us including hotels and flights and everything in between. Being based in Larbert, central Scotland with us near Oxford has made no difference to the standard of service we have received. Lynne seems able to get that little bit extra out of the cruise and tour operators that others couldn't so why wouldn't we recommend them. Can you spot the iguana in the photograph below, taken in the zoological gardens in Sydney?"
"Assured the kids cabins were opposite adults when in fact doors to their cabins were along opposite corridor. I emailed company to book us seats but was informed that we same flight seats back and this was on ticket but not the case when in fact we were all separate and my 13 year old was put another end of plane. I emailed company - no response after two emails."
"We have used Cruise Specialists ever since we started cruising about 10 years ago. They have always been helpful and supportive and provide sound information. We always use the same agent and she is great at what she does. We get a rapid response to any queries. We would recommend them to anybody."
"Excellent service, nothing too much trouble and will continue using the company for future cruises"
"This company can be too demanding and will bombard you with post and E mails. Pushy to sell more than just cruises and demand payment too early"
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.74 based on 657 reviews