The Cruise Specialists Reviews

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Tell us how The Cruise Specialists made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"General administration OK, but payment penalties for using credit or debit cards were not appreciated. Later received a 'special offer' selling the same holiday at nearly half the price, but did not receive the benefit of that discount. I feel cheated. I did write a letter about this, but received no response"
"The company Royal Caribbean Liberty of the sea seems dated the food choice and quality poor. The shipboard casual and uninterested. Claims of high range of activities misleading as they were all small and the size of the ship (passenger numbers) to the venues meant they were packed and to get a seat one had to be there , certainly half an hour before or miss it The production were poor with the exception of the Ice show, even this was restricted entry, by muster station. Staff to passenger range poor. And even some Americans agree the ship was to big for its offering Will not use again.Once again money seems to be the Idol the liner seem to prey to ."
"We booked a cruise/tour to S America- from the beginning to the end was fraught with miss- information, lack of information and communication leading to too many hours being wasted trying to find out what was happening - on leaving the ship in Buenos Aires we had to get another company to clarify what was to happen next ! What should have been a holiday of a lifetime was ruined by Cruise Specialists frustrating inadequate degree of planning. On our return their response to our complaints was again very frustrating - they have basically said that the tour was run by another subsidiary of theirs - both of which come under the umbrella of Thomas Cook who have the reputation of ignoring you and of course we have now given up.! I would never recommend Cruise Specialist to anyone and I am very surprised that they have put forward my name to give a review knowing how unhappy I am with them- possible lack of communication again ? !!"
"My Wife and I made a genuin complaint to the cruise specialist thay were not interested all we asked for was for reembersment for an extra night stay which was caused by unsatisfactory conections. We were good customers of the Cruise Specialist however when a company lets us down we dont use them again plrase be aware of this company. Regards Mr & Mrs Clation."
"I really feel that after the fiasco of my booking with you in the summer,you would not want to hear my comments regarding your company's!!!"
"When you're looking for feedback, the very least you could do is get my name correct."
"We had an incident on the boat didnt feel save and had to leave"
"STAY AWAY THEY DONT CARE"
"First you should get my name right"
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.72 based on 627 reviews