The Cruise Specialists Reviews

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Tell us how The Cruise Specialists made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"I FOUND ALL THE DESTINATIONS INTERESTING AND TRIPS WELL ORGANISED. I WAS HAPPY WITH ACCOMMODATION AS A SINGLE IN A TWIN BEDED CABIN. THE ENTERTAINMENT WAS EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL IN THE SHOWS. THE OTHER ACTIVITIES WERE ALSO FINE. THE FOOD WAS WELL PRESENTED AND FINE FOR MY TASTE. THE CABIN GIRL WAS EXCELLENT AND EFFICIENT.. THE DESTINATIONS WELL THOUGHT OUT. HOWEVER THE FINAL PART OF THE BUSES FROM NEWCASTLE WHICH RETURNED EVERYONE TO DUNDEE WERE NOT WELL THOUGHT OUT. AS ALL NAMES WERE ON YOUR COMPUTER ANY DECENT ANALYST COULDM HAVE CREATED A LIST OF THOSE PEOPLE GOING TO OR NDEAR TO THE OTHER MAJOR CITIES/TOWNS. EG GLASGOW, EDINBURGH, STIRLING RATHER THAN EVERYONE TO DUNDEE. SO APART FROM THAT LONG EPISSODE FROM AROUND 6.00AM I WOULD GIVE 8.5 OUT OF 10. I WOULD USE YOUR COMPANY AGAIN H S MCADAM, EAST KILBRIDE I resubmit this again as I rather thought my comment about the buses at end of the trip would have created a response. So do opinions matter?"
"Being a very loyal and returning customer I was a bit annoyed when I mentioned that I was considering flights to Southampton for our Nov. cruise which is 30 days long from Southampton when I said that it was on line for £89 return plus baggage and was told that if you did it you would have to add at least £30 per person for doing it - not a lot of points have you earned there for passenger loyalty bonus."
"Very helpful cruise club and got back to us straight away with any queries that we had. Would certainly recommend them."
"Having booked a number of cruises through Cruise Specialists, I have built up a relationship with one particular person who is familiar with my individual requirements when making a booking. However, I still need to do my homework on what is around and possible financial offers before I approach Cruise Specialists which I find very frustrating."
"I booked a cruise with the Cruise Specialists. I encountered some problems with the computer system when trying to download documents - which could have been due in part to my system and Internet - which caused a little bit of panic. It could also have been due to different ways in which cruise companies organise contact and liaison. I would be happy to use them again."
"Our first time on a cruise, thoroughly enjoyed it and will be looking to book again."
"You could make the payment transaction clearer. Who to pay , how much and when. We got the payment date wrong initially. But your staff were very helpful &I it was sorted."
"Very accommodating to new customers and from my first contact with the company very helpful and polite I,am now on my third booking with you please keep up your good work Thankyou"
"Everyone laughed when we told them we we're going on a one night cruise. Newcastle to Tilbury you must be mad they said. However, when we got home and told them about it they decided to book one for themselves. Now 17 of my friends have booked Hull to Rosyth next July and the cost is only £89 for 2 people - YES for 2. She who laughs last laughs longest Ha Ha !!"
"We have used the Lynne from the Cruise Specialists to book several cruises for us mainly on Seabourn and one on Crystal. Everything has worked very well."
"They did what every company should do. We would use them again."
"Booking for our cruise was fine although I'd booked on board and transferred the reservation over to Cruise Specilists who had problems picking up,the reservation so I contacted Celebrity and asked them to transfer it across. The following day a cheaper offer came in but Celbrity would no longer deal with me despit transferring the booking myself so I had to ask CS to sort it out for me which they did. Staff are always very pleasant and helpful but to be honest there was very little to do with our booking as I'd made it myself on board. Where we were let down was when an email was sent from Celebrity to warn passengers of a later departure time as the ship had to be sanitised due to noro virus on the previous cruise and the admin email was down on the Friday. They do not work at the weekend so they picked it up on Monday but we'd already sailed on Sunday so that wasn't much use really. Fortunately ,by chance , I'd seen the information on Celbrity website so realised the embarkation was delayed."
"The service I received from the cruise specialist was good , although a surprise holiday was ruined due to the cruise specialist sending out extra paperwork after the initial paperwork was received . THIS WAS VERY BAD as it was my husbands 70th birthday ."
"I like that you can speak to one agent on each phone call. So far I have always received an answer to queries quickly"
"Every time I have booked a cruise with the Cruise Specialists I have had very good, sound, honest and helpful advice with the people I have had contact with. Your Sincerely. Tom Pollitt."
"we have used the cruise specialists 4 times and have found the service excellent"
"Very good value cruise to the Med. Food entertainment and cabins very good. Only fault was toilets were not cleaned often enough, and thus, toilets were often dirty!"
"The booking was very easy the staff were very helpful and made the process easy"
"Elaine does a fantastic on your behalf , always proactive and extremely helpful"
"What I would say is you have to do everything yourself and if u don't have a printer u have to ask them to do it for you, which they are happy to do. Usually go on P & O and there is more info., but with Royal Caribbean there is little info about the trip, also overwhelming regarding other stuff on their site. Have done a lot of cruises with you am not sure about value but I like to know where I am on the ship especially if it is a long journey!!!"
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.72 based on 627 reviews