The Bike Insurer Reviews

customer service
Read The Bike Insurer Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how The Bike Insurer made you happy
My insurer, Carol Nash appears totally dishonest in their approach. A phone call to change my insurance for a new motorcycle resulted in a massive hike in my premium. I then go on line as an “incognito customer” and request a quote for the same motorcycle and receive a quote for less than half the price of the original quote. Where is the honesty or consistency in this? it made me feel extremely angry about the way that they handled me as a customer. Caveat emptor!!
having worked abroad for a while I arranged insurance with them over the phone, it took a long time, after that they wanted 'proof of address', whatever I gave them was not adequate - even my UK driving licence, as all utilities are in my wife's name I could not supply that. It seems they are more interested in serving their compliance department than customers. I gave up and cancelled the insurance which 'never happened', I am still waiting for a refund after 3 months. Stay away from this company.
Always competitive, used several time. easy format to follow and no calls
Didn’t use you
Expensive offers, scam script running.
I would never recommend this company. Full of lies
I bought insurance through this site and it was a huge expensive mistake. I thought it was a good deal but it wasn't. I paid more than double what I should have paid. Really unhappy and I would I would advise you search elsewhere.
Got loads of unsolicited calls after comparing for bike insurance. Have used them for years. I will not be doing so again.
I would have given a zero if it was an option.
Adequate comparison site, but despite ticking the "Don't spam me with irrelevant garbage" box, they spammed me demanding that I write this review. So here it is. Happy now?
I’m the wrong person to ask for a survey on my experience with the Bike Insurer. Thoroughly disappointed.
Cant remember very clearly now , but it was impossible to enter the necessary details it just kept failing so actually useless
will never use again
I would rate 0 but it’s not an option. When I compared a quote with them I got a random call immediately after from another company who had very dodgy on line reviews. Do not trust this company.
Staff don’t know how to deal with costumers
I found that the person I talked to was very arrogant, when I’m due motor insurance new year I will contact other companies not a good service at all
I would never use this company again
No option to renew. Even after many emails sent and no reply back. Useless
Couldn't tell the difference when choosing yes or no so I had to leave the site and it cost me 25 pounds and a delay on getting insurance so won't be using it again.
Following my quote, had a call from a company stating they were contacted by the Bike Insurer & they could save me money on my quote. I went through all my quote details again, they said yes, they could definitely save me cash. They then put me through to another person & I had to go through all the quote details again. After 30 mins the quote they gave me was more than double the original quote. Never had this from anyone else, but had it twice when had quotes from the Bike Insurer, so it’s obviously passing my details on, needless to say I won’t be getting any further quotes from this company.
The Bike Insurer is rated 4.70 based on 6,250 reviews