The Bike Insurer Reviews

Read The Bike Insurer Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how The Bike Insurer made you happy
RIP off Over a £1000 for a 19 year old with 2 years no claims on a yzfr125
Trouble free experience, easy to use. Saved £60 on insurance renewal.
I have no complaint about the service you provide. AA Insurance Services was on your list but not the cheapest. I am a member of the AA and thought that would help although I was stunned when I asked their advisor on 28th March if the`bike would be covered under my existing AA Membership. He didn`t know... I had contacted them on that date to complete the policy in anticipation of purchase as I was viewing the `bike the next day. I wanted to get everything ready and finalised so that if I bought the `bike the next day all I had to do was phone them up, quote their ref no. and pay by Visa. I agreed with their adviser that is what I would do. I bought the bike which was 174 miles from my home and phoned the AA IS from there and the girl who answered said Luke would phone me back in 5 minutes. I explained all I wanted to do was pay and gave her their reference no. She refused to deal with me and said Luke would phone me back. He never did. I am still waiting... I had to hang around for his return call and tried to phone again without getting through and gave up. I had to pay someone £120 to get the bike from Essex to my home in Dorset as I was not insured to ride it. Apparently AA I S is not part of the AA but a separate franchise. I kicked up a hell of a fuss and was sent £20 compensation only after I threatened the Ombudsman.... After getting the bike home in one piece I waited a week for the AA I S and then called "One Call". That name is misleading. It has been horrendous also.... Do these people actually want my business?! I am an experienced driver aged 63 with no charges etc and a clean full licence since 1970!
Very easy to use and compare across F&T, TPFT and Fully Comp. Have always used The Bike Insurer to update my insurance
Very fair considering you get full cover and breakdown service.have not claimed hope not to so unable to asses.staff very good and helpful very little waiting time ( makes a change) from the larger companies
This organisation does not tell you who they really are or the fact that all your quotes and calls go through to the equally corrupt Adrian S Flux. This is mis-selling, it is a complete waste of your time and money. The FCA have been informed. Do Not use The Bike Insurer or any of its other shady derivatives.
It will only let me give 1 star were I want to give 5 stars. I am very pleased with your quote that I was given and if on renewal I hope it is still a reasonable rate.
The Bike Insurer is rated 4.70 based on 6,249 reviews