The Bike Insurer Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bike Insurer
Read The Bike Insurer Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how The Bike Insurer made you happy
By far the quickest and best way to find your next bike insurance. Once the list of quotations is presented you can look at each quote to compare what the cover is and what extras or omissions there are. The cheapest one is not always the best but this becomes apparent quickly. To go to each insurance company individually would be a mammoth task. I consider this THE best tool to cut through to the best deal for bike insurance, and always recommend my friends to use it.
Quick quotes, easy to buy online
I am very lucky to have found this web site . I got the exact policy I wanted at a very reasonable price. I saved £112 .
Fantastic company to deal with a real pleasure
The Bike Insurer 5 star review on 25th November 2021 The Bike Insurer 5 star review on 25th November 2021 The Bike Insurer 5 star review on 25th November 2021 The Bike Insurer 5 star review on 25th November 2021 The Bike Insurer 5 star review on 25th November 2021 The Bike Insurer 5 star review on 25th November 2021
easy to follow comparison web site
I was very pleased with the information, communication and care which I received when I called to ask about scooter insurance. You found an insurance policy for me that I could afford and everything went through smoothly without any fuss. I'm enjoying riding a scooter again and will be dealing with you again next year. All the Best, Peter W.
100% happy with the bike insurer comparison site , give it a go next time you need insurance for ur bike
Very helpful and friendly service and a great price
Price was good and competitive, but mix up with new online quote renewal and old policy automatic renewal followed by repeated requests for proof of no claims and threat of refusal was very annoying and took many calls to sort out
Easy to use, good choices and good prices, very handy site.
Motor insurance changes every year and you are forced to change because insurance companies in general don't reward loyalty. The Bike Insurer is a valuable service to allow quick & easy cross-company comparison.
Really easy to fill out and the results were very quickly returned. Great prices too compared to others. As a bonus, I haven't been pestered by other companies unlike other sites. Will definitely be back next year.
I got best price.
Clear and easy to use, Definitely saved a few pennies
Found an insurance company within minutes and even had someone ring me the next day to help me find some if I had not found any would recommend to anyone look 10 out of 10
Excellent, quick and saved money.
quick easy and efficient
Received an email detailing the best deals which disappoint. I managed to renew my insurance with my existing provider at a reduced rate!
Filled the form.on line,paid for full year On full driving licence with 12 points ,clear with DVLA but they still used my bank details to withdraw money without my consent ,apparently I had to tell them about a fine 5 years ago .I spoke to DVLA and they confirmed my clear status. Tried to explain this to sure Bike but they wouldn't listen Logic is they are thieves ,its my money and my Bank account they used ,very mean
Very helpful and sorted out great insurance for me.
The Bike Insurer is rated 4.71 based on 8,244 reviews