The Bike Insurer Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Bike Insurer

How would you rate The Bike Insurer?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent easy to use I found a superb price for my bike insurance. I would highly recommend using them for your insurance needs"
"Used the bike insurer comparison for second year running brilliant and easy to use and adjust quotes"
"The website is very easy and straightforward to use and navigate. The results offered were clear and easy to filter through."
"Quick and efficient service. Will recommend to biking friends"
"excellent service"
"Literally the first and only place I would go to for the best bike insurance offers."
"it was quick and easy to get insured, very happy...........cheers joseph."
"this is the 2nd year I insured through bike insurer and both times gave the best price for comparable cover and both times with Bennett's. definitely recommend using these guys."
"An easy site to use . Im not very good at this internet stuff but website was so easy I managed it. I got some really good quotes for my bike and found a good Company called (devitt) got comprehensive insurance ,added legal cover and personal insurance and all for a great price and less than half the price of the company I had used for last 2 years . Would def recommended this site . Thanks bike insurer."
"It is really helpful"
"Great service Great prices"
"very good service"
"I found the layout and display very easy to chose the best company for me"
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"First time buyer of motorbike insurance, reasonable price quick and simple setup"
"Very informative with good suggestions"
"I found very useful Motorbike Insurance"
"Very good site. Able to get a good deal on my bike insurance. Will use again."
"Hi everyone, I'm only 16 and just passed my moped CBT test. I've never had to get insurance before so the thought was daunting!. I couldn't believe how easy it was with bike insure. I also was so pleased with the price i got in comparison to others. Tyler"
"Did go with Hastings who were the cheapest quote Bike Insurer offered. Thanks again Bike Insurer."
"Very happy, the similar big boy insurance sites don’t even come close!!"
The Bike Insurer is rated 4.70 based on 4,006 reviews