The Bike Insurer Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bike Insurer
Read The Bike Insurer Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how The Bike Insurer made you happy
I used The Bike Insurer as a comparative site from the usual ones. They brought up 'Devitts' who I decided to place my insurance with, as they were the most competitive on price. Decision made placing my insurance business with 'Devitts' was quite straightforward.
All good for me and easy to use
Super easy and clear to use, and very quick to return results! 10/10 would use again.
Found them easy to insure with good service
I found the bike insurer a few years ago,every renewal they are the best comparison site by far !
Site easy to use and more than enough comparison quotes to chose from. Thanks
quick easy hassle free , all docs are correct , very easy site
No fuss, no hassle, reasonable rates and is easy to deal with. Would consider doing it all again when needed if it remains as is.
I have to be honest and transparent, companies that say they will beat other quotes! yes they might by 30 quid, but thenwhen they greeddily add a #600 excess I wonder why motor insurance is spoken about, like Dick Turpin was, Suzuki bike insurance will be where I go next year, 300 pounds excess, Swinton 600 pounds excess, sorry but the excess is just a scamming method of ripping us off should we need to claim.
Comparisons we're sent in plenty of time before renewal date all details used from previous so as to make changing simple even transferring NCD proof over to next insurers.
Great thanks!
I always use The Bike Insurer. I find the comparisons to be comprehensive and quickly enable me to sort an insurer that’s right for me. Highly recommend. Well done, The Bike Insurer, and thank you.
Nice and easy. Great price.
Quick and friendly
Found The Bike Insurer. Very competitive, Again. Thanks
Quick quotes , easy to navigate site ,
This should be the 'Best Deal' on offer! Check it out in no time!
very good service
A very useful site, allowing comparisons between several specialist bike insurers, not only giving the best prices but also the different levels of cover offered.
Very easy to use and understand. Quick to show the quotes for insurance.
The Bike Insurer is rated 4.71 based on 7,958 reviews