The Bike Insurer Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Bike Insurer

Tell us how The Bike Insurer made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"The Bike Insurer came up with a long list of quotes, i did not go for the cheapest one but only paid slightly more for insurance with a name i knew. Was pleasantly surprised with the low quote. i did not get insured until several weeks after i first used Bike Insurer, but they kept my details which made it easy to get fresh quotes when i needed them."
"Don't ever use them, thought I was sent a renewal notice with my current insurer but turned out to be with another insurer which then presented me with a load of phone calls and hassle to sort out, simply because the bike insurer sent a miss-leading e-mail using my details of 2 years ago say my insurance was due for renewal."
"It matched the quote I had and took on board my no claims discount of 4 years, all though I have never claimed in 34 years my fault didn’t have a bike for 2 years and I didn’t realise I would loose it 😩, but you granted me four years as it had only just expired 👍"
"Very happy with my bike insurance very easy to fill forms in hope to do more business with them later on"
"Great online portal and easy to purchase. Would recommend"
"Easy to use site and quick to re-load quotes when changing input eg make of bike, cc, age etc. 'As good as other comparison sites' sounds like damning with faint praise, but I would def recommend this site."
"A HASSLE FREE GREAT SERVICE"
"Amazing and so very helpful"
"I’m very happy with the service, it was very easy to switch, great price, you can add extras with an additional charge rather than giving it to you and putting the price up. I’ve not had to make a claim so I don’t know how they handle that but I hope I never have to find out."
"Very good. Highly recommended. Thanks"
"Had a very helpful and prompt service from this insurer which was hassle free. Highly recommend thank you ."
"Excellent service and very competitive quote"
"Seems like the best for cheap and reliable bike insurance quotes. I liked the email notifications and reminders however I conducted about 10 searches in total and I became very confused which quote was which and which one I had decided upon. This meant I couldn't find the actual one I liked so I had to start again. Apart from that, good"
"Fantastic price and fully comp."
"The whole process was very easy to use and understand would recommend this to anyone"
"Very nice service by phone"
"Quick, easy and saved me a few quid. Know where I’ll be checking first from now on. Thanks Bike Insurer"
"very reasonably priced"
"Comparison site ok when selected company to insure with it was a nightmare they wanted lic no and nin which I gave and it said they received them only to be sent a letter saying they had not received them had Chat to them and resend asked that was ok they said only to then sent another letter saying they wanted proof off ncd both letters threatening insurance cancellation"
The Bike Insurer is rated 4.70 based on 4,836 reviews