The Bike Insurer Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Bike Insurer
Telephone

How would you rate The Bike Insurer ?

"Very happy with the insurance I was provided. Well recommended by me"
"Great service, Sorted my insurance and rang me back promptly."
"It was really easy to take out the new insurance. Their communication was excellent"
"Good"
"I wanted to insure a Piaggio MPE - which is a 3-wheeler which can be driven on a car licence, no bike licence. Most comparison sites cant cope with this but these guys did. Thanks."
"Quick, easy to use. Very happy will definitely be using again in the future"
"No hassle. No fuss. Got the cover I needed quick and easy."
"Best quote on the bikeinsurer comparison site by far. Would highly recommend. Ian H."
"Early days / first time I've used them - plan to try them again next year - - - It would be good to stay with the same company year on year without the hassle of having to shop around for best deals - - We'll see how it pans out next yr - - - - -"
"Great site to use :)"
"Excellent service easy to use website , saved me a good bit of money . Highly recommend bikers to give it a try ."
"some companies will not give a quote to elderly riders like me,missing the point that we are experienced so much as to ovoid most pitfalls. with this insurer it ran on rails excellent. regard Ken Saunders."
"First time I've used the bike insurer and will hopefully continue to do so."
"Very good doing business with the bike insurer, very helpful & very friendly also very good price."
"Easy to set up and cheaper than most."
"It was quick to find the cheapest insurance and I saved over £150. Thank you."
"The person who set my policy up was very helpful and explained everything clearly"
"I accepted your insurance quote on my 125cc bike and saved over £50. Really good."
"Hostile and accuser approach. Poor service standard."
"Great experience and very simple and straightforward"
The Bike Insurer is rated 4.70 based on 4,504 reviews