The Bike Insurer Reviews

customer service
Read The Bike Insurer Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how The Bike Insurer made you happy
Price was 35 pounds cheaper and I have been with Carole Nash before so was happy with the deal
Thanks for helping me I just want to get my money for my bike
Initial comparison quotes were good. Followed by an unsolicited call offering to connect me to the top quote which, it turned out wasn't the cheapest. Connected to Carol Nash who quoted me nearly 3 times more than their comparison figure (£90 becomes £260). Went back to comparison and bought online with different trusted provider for £87 and equivalent cover. My advice check carefully & don't fall into the trap of being unsold.
Just the same as another comparison website, as expected.
All went fine and then got a really to the point email stating as I had ignored correspondents about sending in proof of no claims that my insurance would now be cancelled. I had received no prior emails, I could not see any reminders on policy emails. It was a really harsh email, I rang in a panic thinking my son was riding without any and was then told it would be next week but email didn't say that unless you opened attachment. Write to people or email first!
Very helpful but the price that was quoted was more than I was able to secure elsewhere.
bennets were cheaper and less xs. . .try you again next bike and or renewal
charged me a more combined amount,
I find the customer services very good except for the contact times. I needed to change vehicles details quickly due to a break down and find having to wait for office hours most inconvenient, my son had to be late for college and I had to change shifts just to be able to change the policy onto another moped......
Hi I used your compare site and was reasonably happy with it. What I think would improve it is having a section where you can put details of where your bike is kept overnight. Not everyone has a garage at their own residence, so they need to keep it safe at an address away from home. Some other compare sites offer this service.
Great stuff
do not do surveys
well don't coming or going - with bike insurance
Like any other comparison site, however I was a bit annoyed when I received a call from a mobile number pushing me to start my policy. I challenged the caller to quote the ref. No. They couldn't, so I was a bit uneasy that my number had been hacked/shared.
It's ok
Good quote but got more comprehensive cover elsewhere. Maybe next year.
Be careful who you pick from the list. What you ask for you don't get a quote for. Look at what you have to pay up front if you make a claim. Its never what you said you would like to pay.
Was asked to supply id information after taking out the policy....recieved several notices of cancelation threats as forwarded id information apparently was nt recieved....sent it 5 times in total and didnt appreciate the threatening emails and letters.....also not knowing if i was actually insured during this process
Simple friendly got what I need to get cover.
I found I couldn't fill the required field about bike test , as have full car licence that covers me , so couldn't proceed with the insurance and used another device
The Bike Insurer is rated 4.70 based on 6,249 reviews