skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Easy to use with no hidden fees added.
Easy to use & no sneaky booking fees
Good service!!!
Hello Diana,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Glad to hear that you're happy with using Skiddle!

If you have any feedback that would get us to 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Great, easy website to use.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
I found it difficult to get proper details of the concert in question. I found it difficult to register on the website. Booking the tickets wasn't too bad.
Hello Romney,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to call you back as we were cut off but reached your voicemail. I’m keen to address the point raised in your review.

We aim to make booking tickets for the event you'd like to attend as seamless as possible. Please be aware that the information placed on the event listing is added by the event organiser using our self-service platform.

We always encourage them to include as much helpful information as possible.

I am also sorry to hear you had troubles registering as we would like this to be an easy process for all. The quickest way to do this is on the following link:

If you ever need any assistance then please don't hesitate to contact our friendly Customer Care team on 03333 010101

www.skiddle.com/contact

I hope this helps to clarify and thank you for using Skiddle.

Good no problems
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Glad to hear that you faced no problems using Skiddle!

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Glad to hear that you faced no problems using Skiddle!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
No fuss so easy to order and easy to download
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
First time to use skiddle & it was very easy
Very easy 2 do online
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Very simple to use, would recommend
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Well, I can write about you since I haven't used you before. I think we will like each other
Hello Grzegorz,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I'm sure we will Grzegorz!

If you have any comments or ideas that would get us to 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Thanks for using Skiddle

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Easy, simple, what more can I say!
Still waiting for tickets to arrive for dualers tomorrow night- less than 48hrs Togo. Tracker system doesn't recognize number on my email. Can't get through to anyone by phone or email ☹️😞😞
Hello Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for taking my call yesterday.

Our customer service team are always on hand weekdays and Saturdays to help with any ticketing queries, both over the phone and via our online support system. Sorry to hear you were having trouble contacting us, however, after further investigation, I can't seem to find any trace of attempting to contact us on your order, previous to getting in touch yesterday.

We aim to have your tickets to you in good time before the event so I can only apologise on behalf of Royal Mail for the delay with delivery.
The tracking will state ''the system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item', if delivery has not yet been attempted.

I understand that you are keen to get your tickets sorted as the event is due to take place tomorrow, therefore I have now arranged a box office collection for you.

For information on what to bring in order to collect your tickets, please head to this helpful FAQ:

I hope this helps to clarify and I hope you have a great time at the event tomorrow night!

Best wishes,
Leona.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
The android app would not let me purchase tickets for my event, I had to use a Web browser not good as it used to be so reliable
Hello Kevin,

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to purchase tickets on the app.
However, I'm glad to see that you were able to get your hands on tickets through our website.

As discussed on the phone, if you have any further information or screenshots regarding this issue, please head to skiddle.com/contact to send us an email. Once I have this, I'll be able to refer it to our technical team to look into further.

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Leona.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Very good ticket service, no problems at all.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Good and quick service. I recommend this App to everyone.
Very simple
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Easy To book my ticket straightforward process! Also so easy to find the event I was looking for
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Everything processed fine, however I did not and have still not been sent an email with the tickets on. I have downloaded the app and the tickets are there but I dont have an email to be able to print the tickets off.
Hello Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I've just tried to give you a call to discuss this further with you but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

The collection email containing your ticket is sent to you immediately after you have purchased. If it is not in your main inbox, please make sure you have checked your junk and spam folder as sometimes emails are received here.

However, if you are still unable to locate your tickets, you can always head to skiddle.com/orders and resend your email confirmation by clicking 'Resend Receipt'.

There are a number of ways to access your ticket(s). Check out this dedicated FAQ section on Ticket Access: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001447231

Alternatively, we have a friendly Customer Care team on hand to help! Simply call 03333 01 01 01 or head to skiddle.com/contact.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Best wishes