skiddle Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend skiddle

About skiddle: Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

"Simple process"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before?
"I could use a promo code to get a discount. Disappointed that you have emailed me asking me to change my review score when I gave honest feedback to experience. It was initially just an average booking experience, however, now made poor by a request to change my review."
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

We're always striving to provide a better service for our customers so any constructive feedback or suggestions that you have are also greatly welcomed.

If you would like to let us know what you would expect from a 5-star booking experience, we're happy to discuss this further with our development team and technical directors.

Kind Regards
Corinne
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"The whole experience was fairly easy but had a few problems getting the site to accept credit card payment rather than PayPal"
Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

We do appreciate how frustrating adding your card details online can be, so we use 3D Secure to ensure that all transactions are made by the card holder, alongside SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which is the standard security technology, to ensure that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.

Additionally, we don't use Paypal as a payment method as the funds for each order are paid directly to the independent promoter and should your event be cancelled/postponed, we need the ability to refund your individual transaction, and this particular payment platform does not offer this ability.

I'm glad to hear that you have your tickets and I hope you have a great time at the event.

Kind Regards
Shelby
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use and set up 😊"
"Good price"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy and fast service"
"Simple easy to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy to book tickets. Had a problem as no email sent. However upon phoning they were very helpful and the email was sent immediately."
"The site made it very clear how to purchase the tickets. Lots of info on the gig and very easy to process."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"First time user so seems decent enough"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Quick and easy ticket purchasing & sends text & e mails when tickets are going on sale"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"First time I’ve used skiddle. Booking was very easy with no problems. Am very impressed and have downloaded the app for future use"
"easy to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Quick efficient service, easy peasey lemon sqeasey to use site"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use and low booking fee"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Speedy service and simple to follow website. Nice one"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Good site easy to access simple steps to follow . Found my tickets in the app immediately."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy, and very quick! The fast ticket app is a brilliant tool, it saves me having to wonder where I placed the tickets at home."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very happy even had to change my email done for me with no problems fantastic site"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before?
"I got some message popup saying that someone had made a booking whilst in the process of booking my ticket, and that there was no more tickets. However, the tickets were sent to me by email. This was a bit ambiguous. After a conversation with skiddle they confirmed my booking, and gave me a refund of the booking cost for any inconvenience. So i got my tickets in the end. Be careful when booking, as what happened was that i had opened the same page twice and that prompted the message popup as if it was someone else. Roy"
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

From looking into your order I can confirm the order has in fact been successful.

You can always head to skiddle.com/orders to check if an order has gone through or give us a call between office hours on 03333 010101.

I'm really sorry you feel your experience has been unsatisfactory and I want to make this right for you.

I'm going to give you a call about this and hopefully resolve this for you.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Kind regards, Shelby.