skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
So easy to use tickets came through straight away
Hello Kiera

Thank you for the 5* review!

Here at Skiddle, we aim to make the ticket buying experience as seamless as possible for our customers. So it's great to hear this feedback.

Take care and we will see you soon :)

Shelby
I found it very easy to order!
Straight forward and easy to use. Haven’t encountered any problems using this app.
Good for getting tickets
I’ve ordered tickets before with no problems and I’ll be recommending to others!
Really good
I hadn't even asked for a refund but skiddle was straight on it and refund is in my bank already Thank you skiddle xlynn
Hello Lynn

Thank you so much for your 5* review and I'm glad to hear you've received your refund. Don't forget you can claim your booking fee credit to put towards a future Skiddle booking by clicking the link in your refund confirmation email! Many thanks Ella
Very good
Easy purchase of tickets that have become like hens teeth! Extremely happy to get two tickets for the best show in Scotland! Skiddle keep you up to date to allow you to be online at the right time to get you to the show/event you want.
Hello Fiona

Thank you for taking the time to review your purchase.

We're so happy that you're happy!

Please let me know if there's anything I can help with moving forward.

Easy, no issues
Really easy to use, prompt email after purchase :).
Had to get the wife to do this, as when I went on had to register had 2 attempts at this but ran out of time both times .I think it's just me not Tech Savy.
Hello Robert

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am glad you were able to purchase your ticket, they do say third times a charm!

I'm sorry to hear that you ran out of time. Here at Skiddle, we aim to make the ticket buying experience as seamless as possible for our customers. Next time you're looking to purchase tickets, I would recommend downloading the Skiddle app on apple/android next time! We always receive great feedback on how easy it is, even from our less 'tech-savvy' customers.

Please also be aware that our friendly Customer Care Team are on hand to assist with any purchase queries 9-5 Monday - Friday on 03333 010101

Thanks for using Skiddle!

It was easy to order
Excellent service
Great service once again from skiddle, aways easy and quick to use. Thanks guys.
Very easy to use
Very Smooth Booking Process Second time I have use Skiddle and It is less trouble than Ticketmaster
Great quick service
Very easy, quick and efficient
Easy to order our tickets from this site
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,509 reviews