skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Great, easy to use ticket outlet. App works well."

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch to let me know if there were any specific issues with your booking experience. We're always striving to improve the service we provide so we'd love to hear your thoughts on what we can do to turn your 4-star review into a 5-star one!

Thanks in advance!

Shelby
"Simple no hassle experience"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Think £8 booking fee it too much... then extra £1.50 on top"
Hi Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I have just tried to give you a call to explain further.

We charge a booking fee simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser.

As you can appreciate without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate.

However, we can understand that you’d like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets. As such, we do our best to keep our fees to a minimum and comparable with other ticket agents where possible.

We also offer top notch customer service which we believe is worth that little bit extra!

Thanks again for your custom and I hope you continue to use Skiddle for your future event discovery needs.

Georgia
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy app, great customer service, saw it, booked it, going. Be Happy."
"Easy to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"More flyers and details of event"
Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and it was good to speak to you earlier.

Again, please send over the conflicting information on the flyers and I will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Kind Regards,
Georgia
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Excellent service, easy site to navigate, quick delivery of pdf tickets , all good"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Great service for finding and buying tickets. The phone app makes getting into the venue super easy by providing you the ticket codes. The app also provides directions, from wherever you are, to the venue. As well as information about the weather predicted on the day of the event. It's a bit like an old school mate who would take care of and know everything you need to about events you should go to."
"An excellent site.I advertise my events regularly,"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Utterly scandalous what skiddle charges"

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but sadly reached your voicemail.

A booking fee is added per ticket and is calculated as a percentage of the face value. It's also always displayed before you add any tickets to your basket. The booking fee is the margin that we apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service. This includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for our staff brews!

However, we can understand that you'd like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets so we always aim to keep our fees to a minimum.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"My first experience of Skiddle. Straightforward to use."

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but sadly reached your voicemail.

Please, can you let me know if there is anything we could do specifically to turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one?

Thanks in advance!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Can not fault Skiddle at all ."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Good service easy to. Book Will use again"
"Easy to book tickets"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I found the process of buying the tickets with skiddle very easy and all went very smoothly"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to navigate and options clearly laid out. Fast and simple to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I found the booking of tickets for my recent event was very easy and quick to do, I would do it again for future events and also recommend you to a friend or family."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Can’t complain. Easy booking system!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to use website .. tickets are now in my wallet app waiting to be used .. couldn’t have been easier"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Excellent help when I thought I had booked the wrong day."
skiddle is rated 4.52 based on 8,029 reviews