skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Skiddle, does what it should in a quiet unobtrusive way. Their ticket emails arrive quickly. If you want to download a pdf of the ticket, no drama's there. Their android app works properly, so you don't worry about glitches at the door (unlike a couple of other ticket apps I've tried to use). They do things the way all ticket agencies should, with no fuss or drama.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Easy, simple, what more can I say!
Still waiting for tickets to arrive for dualers tomorrow night- less than 48hrs Togo. Tracker system doesn't recognize number on my email. Can't get through to anyone by phone or email ☹️😞😞
Hello Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for taking my call yesterday.

Our customer service team are always on hand weekdays and Saturdays to help with any ticketing queries, both over the phone and via our online support system. Sorry to hear you were having trouble contacting us, however, after further investigation, I can't seem to find any trace of attempting to contact us on your order, previous to getting in touch yesterday.

We aim to have your tickets to you in good time before the event so I can only apologise on behalf of Royal Mail for the delay with delivery.
The tracking will state ''the system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item', if delivery has not yet been attempted.

I understand that you are keen to get your tickets sorted as the event is due to take place tomorrow, therefore I have now arranged a box office collection for you.

For information on what to bring in order to collect your tickets, please head to this helpful FAQ:

I hope this helps to clarify and I hope you have a great time at the event tomorrow night!

Leona.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
The android app would not let me purchase tickets for my event, I had to use a Web browser not good as it used to be so reliable
Hello Kevin,

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to purchase tickets on the app.
However, I'm glad to see that you were able to get your hands on tickets through our website.

As discussed on the phone, if you have any further information or screenshots regarding this issue, please head to skiddle.com/contact to send us an email. Once I have this, I'll be able to refer it to our technical team to look into further.

Thanks in advance!

Leona.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Very good ticket service, no problems at all.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Good and quick service. I recommend this App to everyone.
Very simple
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Easy To book my ticket straightforward process! Also so easy to find the event I was looking for
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Everything processed fine, however I did not and have still not been sent an email with the tickets on. I have downloaded the app and the tickets are there but I dont have an email to be able to print the tickets off.
Hello Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I've just tried to give you a call to discuss this further with you but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

The collection email containing your ticket is sent to you immediately after you have purchased. If it is not in your main inbox, please make sure you have checked your junk and spam folder as sometimes emails are received here.

However, if you are still unable to locate your tickets, you can always head to skiddle.com/orders and resend your email confirmation by clicking 'Resend Receipt'.

There are a number of ways to access your ticket(s). Check out this dedicated FAQ section on Ticket Access: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001447231

Alternatively, we have a friendly Customer Care team on hand to help! Simply call 03333 01 01 01 or head to skiddle.com/contact.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Best wishes
Booked Tickets for Frankie Allen no probemlo very pleased
Iv booked tickets from wired events and had no confirmation email or anything dont no what happens next or how I get my tickets ect... iv contacted a guy through wired events on facebook like advised to do but heard nothing as yet.
Hello There,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm keen to get this resolved for you but can see that you have not provided your order reference.

I have now sent you an email requesting some more information and once I have this I'll be able to ensure that you have your tickets for the event!

Please be aware, your collection email is sent as soon as you have placed an order with Skiddle. If you are unable to locate your email, you can always resend it by heading to skiddle.com/orders and clicking 'Resend receipt'.

For more information on accessing your tickets, please head here: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001447231

Thanks in advance!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Very easy to book tickets. No queuing
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Easy to use, clear guidance and friendly. No guess work required and no hidden add-ons.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
At the time of booking (hours before the event) I paid £4.95 for cancellation cover that was STRONGLY recommended, to find out that it’s virtually impossible to claim unless something catastrophic happened - I found this misleading and appalling & I will not recommend this service to anyone. But I will tweet about it as the public needs to know.
Hello Emanuela,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I'm sorry to hear you feel this way.

I've just tried to give you a call to discuss this further but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

Refund Protection is strongly recommended but entirely optional as it covers you in unforeseen circumstances. These circumstances can be viewed here: https://www.skiddle.com/refund-protection.php

I'm sorry to hear that you felt mislead as here at Skiddle we always aim to be as transparent as possible and will never hide any of the necessary information from you. This is why the details of the policy are always available for you to view at the checkout before you complete your order.

I hope this helps to clarify!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Easy to book and download as always. Also cheaper than see tickets!
I pay for a ticket but not received it I would not use this again
Hello James,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your ticket.

I can see that you have been in contact with our Customer Care team via email and that you have received a response.

Unfortunately, once your posted ticket has been dispatched from our office we don't have control over the delivery. However, we will always offer an alternative way for you to get into the event if the tickets have not been received.

For further information, you can head to the following helpful FAQ:

help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003649778

I hope that this helps to clarify!

Kind regards,

Abbie
Easy process
Excellent and simple to use
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
I had a problem with receipt of my ticket which skiddle have resolved well.The staff member was polite and very helpful.Thanks
Hello Angus,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It was lovely speaking with on the phone earlier.

Once again I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delivery of your tickets. Unfortunately, we don't have any control after your order has been dispatched from our office.

I'm glad to see that your query has now been resolved. Please do let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with in the future.

Kind regards,

Abbie
Easy site to use for booking tickets to events
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,035 reviews