skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Skiddle, does what it should in a quiet unobtrusive way. Their ticket emails arrive quickly. If you want to download a pdf of the ticket, no drama's there. Their android app works properly, so you don't worry about glitches at the door (unlike a couple of other ticket apps I've tried to use). They do things the way all ticket agencies should, with no fuss or drama.
Everything went well with my booking
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Very easy to use and would recommend
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Easy to use, good prices and allows you to add your ticket to the ewallet
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
This was the first time I have used this site. I am not very tec minded but found the process easy enough.
Hello Linda,

Thank you for providing your feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

I'm happy to hear that you found using Skiddle to book tickets easy!

If there's anything we can do to reach that 5-star review from you, we would love to know.

Thank you in advance!

Abbie
good and easy
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Just a bit difficult to find my ticket but I found it in the end
Hello James,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear you had difficulty accessing your ticket.

I had just tried to call you but couldn't reach you, unfortunately.

We aim to make accessing tickets as simple as possible for our customers which is why we offer multiple platforms such as our Skiddle app.

You can access your ticket at any time by heading to your order history www.skiddle.com/orders or via your ticket collection email which is sent immediately after purchase.

Check out our Ticket Access & Delivery FAQs for further information: help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001447231

If you ever need any assistance on finding your ticket you can always contact our friendly Customer Care team on 033 33 01 01 01.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,
Abbie
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Clear and concise instructions and immediate response sending the required email.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
This is the first time i have downloaded an android app and found it very easy to do
Easy to use
Easy booking system and best of all no booking fee’s
Was easy to yours
Quick and easy to get
Very nicely done
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Difficult to find my way to the printing stage of the tickets. it assumes us older people have a great deal more knowledge of using such media
Hello Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I've just tried to give you a call to discuss this and offer you some further guidance but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

Please be aware, it is not necessary for you to print your tickets off. We're all for saving the planet so we would always advise an alternative method. Here's the link for more information on accessing your tickets: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/36000144723

However, for future reference, to print your tickets off, just head to your email confirmation and click 'print a PDF of your ticket'. Further guidance can be found here: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003688117

Alternatively, you can always give our friendly Customer Care team a call on 03333 01 01 01 and we'll be more than happy to assist!

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Very easy to use and fast delivery
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
The process was efficient but the booking fee on every ticket is expensive
Hello Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm glad to hear that you found the booking process efficient.

In regard to the booking fee, this is applied per ticket and is calculated as a percentage of the face value. This covers the cost of providing a secure ticketing service.

Without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate as we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser.

However, we understand that you'd like to pay as little as possible so we always aim to keep our fees to an absolute minimum.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Best wishes,
Great service always!!
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Very simple and easy to use!
Easy to use and quick.
Frequented 2 tickets only got1
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for giving me a call back.

As discussed on the phone, if you have requested 2 tickets on the waiting list, this does not mean that you will always be offered this many.

Therefore, if the number of tickets you have requested are unavailable, we’ll alert you and let you buy as many tickets as we can allocate at that point in time.

If you do not want to purchase the ticket(s) you have been allocated, then you will stay on the waiting list for the remaining number of tickets you have requested.

For more information regarding the waiting list, please head here: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001433392

I'd best advise you to keep an eye on your notifications in case any more tickets are released by the event organisers. Please be aware, as we are not the event organisers, I cannot guarantee that more tickets will be released.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Best wishes,