skiddle Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend skiddle

About skiddle: Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Alexandra Roso
Alexandra Roso
Verified Buyer

I love you too much!!!!! Great people!!!!!!!!
Clare McCarthy
Clare McCarthy
Verified Buyer

Always a 5🌟 Experience .... thanks once again for my tickets .!!
Adrian Vaughan
Adrian Vaughan
Verified Buyer

By giving me what I wanted
Phoebe Robinson

Easy process, can't complain
Verified Buyer

Ok gaff, bouncers were cunts, tried searching me bare times

Easy to use
Melanie Bower
Verified Buyer

Quick and convenient. Tickets straight to my phone.
Marcel Giglio
Verified Buyer

Great that was free 2 come best place ive been in a long time 4 the music n for atmosphere.????

quick and easy to use
Hope Lane

amazing thank you guys
Alex Baillie
Verified Buyer

It was easy and straight forward to book my festival tickets
Reviewer

Skiddle advertised the wrong times for the gig on thier website and we missed the headline act because of this, when we contacted them they would not refund our tickets or offer any kind of compensation, despite the fact that this was their mistake (I verified this by contacting both the venue and the promoter)...so they had our money but we did not see the act we paid for..not good business and when the mistake was made known to them they didn't want to know...this is one to avoid!
Vonny Cam
Verified Buyer

Free event..tickets nice & easy to book
Andre De Melo E Silva
Verified Buyer

Easy and efficient to use when purchasing tickets.
Verified Buyer

very easy to complete purchase, straight forward and enough time to purchase tickets without getting in a fluster because you only have a couple of minutes to finish the transaction.
Love the fact you can print your ticket's off straight away or send them to your phone.
very happy.

Easy to book
Verified Buyer

You were able to provide different ways for me to save the ticket or print it. Also notified me when the ticket was available
Francoise Grinter
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy payment. Reminder of event. And ticket sent closer to the time of event. Perfect!
Dennis Smallley
Verified Buyer

Being an older man i find it difficult to deal with navigating Apps etc. Today i will have to attempt to print your ticket as you have said presenting ticket booking number is not enough. This is what is offputting for me and sometimrs deyets ne from going to concerts. I find it too complicated to book. I realise that I'm a bit of an old technophobe and this is my problem. Thanks
Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your review.

Please be aware that the event organiser determines the method of ticket delivery. Most opt to use RapidScan barcoded delivery as it's more convenient for both them and for yourself as the tickets can easily be re-issued by Skiddle if they're lost or compromised, and delivery for RapidScan is also much cheaper in comparison to posted tickets.

In addition, we always aim to make accessing your barcoded tickets as easy as possible and if you're not wanting to navigate the App then you can simply download each PDF ticket straight to your smartphone from your collection email. However, if you have any difficulties with this then please don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll be more than happy to provide guidance with this.

Kind regards,

Emiley.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service always provided with ease!
Stacey Bambrick

Very easy to use.
Verified Buyer

Instant ticket download to my phone
Verified Buyer

Quick, easy and no rip off (very reasonable) fees! Good app too.
skiddle is rated 4.47 based on 5,242 reviews