skiddle Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend skiddle

About skiddle: Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Richard Insall
Richard Insall
Verified Buyer
"I bought tickets for a festival. Not sure what a booking fee is or what I get for paying it..."
Nigel O Crooks
Nigel O Crooks
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to navigate and use. Thanks"
"Skiddle is great for tickets keeps tickets safe in phone.very easy to use and fast action just love it lol ❤️🙌💃🏻"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy and quick service to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I found it very easy on Skiddle. Easy step by step instructions to follow."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Top Organisers Top Venue great to see everyone there enjoying the music"
"easy and fast system"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"No more annoying than most online ticket booking services"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Good website, clear and easy to use. Would prefer the tickets to be in one .pdf file instead of all separate."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It was easy and simple . Many thanks"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick simple and easy to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Tickets very easy and straightforward booking. Have used before and will use again."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Skiddle keeps me informed of local bands and events. It has an easy site to navigate and booking tickets is quick and hassle free"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to access but during payment for tickets my computer seemed to freeze so came out of window and started again with success the second time."
Hi Keir

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

It is our endeavor to make all ticket transactions on Skiddle as seamless as possible so I'm very sorry to hear that you initially had difficulties purchasing tickets.

I'm glad to hear that you've got the tickets you wanted in the end and have a great time at the event!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I am not very computer literate but did not have any problems with booking my tickets on Skiddle."
"Easy peasy to register."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I did not get a confirmation e.mail and the only way I knew my ticket was there for me was to look at the order history/print tickets section of your website. I think the tickets should have appeared in an email straight away and not for me to go 'looking' for them."
Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

Our confirmation emails are sent automatically as soon as you complete your order on Skiddle, so I can only apologise if it had not landed in your inbox/spam folders.

I'm glad to hear that you managed to access your tickets and I hope you have a great time at the event.

"It was easy to you."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I have my tickets on my app is that all I need not a pepper copy please"
Hi Danny

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

If you have your barcoded tickets saved within the Skiddle app, then you're ready for the event! We like to save the planet and your time, so no need to print your tickets.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Thanks
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"simple and easy to use with everything you need"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I wanted tickets to see The Duallers at Sheffield's Leadmill, however these sold out. I registered with Skiddle in case any further tickets became available. Last week I go a text message saying there were tickets available and I applied and got them I was really pleased. It was so simple, the text came and I had fifteen minutes to get back to them, which I did. Gave my card number etc and that was it the tickets were mine. Thank you"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to book and tickets come through straight away. No fuss and minimal input from me - great!"
Martin Burgoyne
Verified Buyer
"It's to much messing about ordering tickets to this and go to that and still had a text from my last perchase Bigfoot tickets ..."
Hi Martin

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

We do aim to make purchasing tickets as simple and user-friendly as possible, so I am very sorry to hear that you found ordering your tickets difficult. If you have any comments, how to improve our service, please feel free to send them our way- we're always looking to improve!

If you believe that you're receiving unsolicited text messages, please do just let us know by sending us an email to help@skiddle.com and we can investigate this further with the event promoters.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

skiddle is rated 4.50 based on 7,215 reviews