skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Iv used Skiddle a few times & always been happy with them not like the big boys charging a fortune in booking fees
Great process, really easy to navigate and purchase and the App lets you keep track and store securly, until you need your tickets
Quick , fast and easy
Very informative information and easy to book tickets
Good once I understood how to view my tickets.
Easy to use website quick transactions and you can pay a little extra incase you can’t go or things change to insure your ticket so you’ll get a refund, I’d highly recommend buying tickets from here I’ve been buying from here for years now
Really good. I haven't received an email how i get my tickets I've paid for ? My reference no is 210411-185312- 6958
Hello Neil,

Thank you for leaving your review and for taking my call just now.

I'm glad that the email confirmation has now been received.

It's worth knowing that this email can be resent at any time by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders and clicking 'resend reciept'.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Abbie
Smooth and quick process
Easy to use
Easy ordering process and the website and app look informative
Always get my event tickets from skiddle
Very easy to use and smooth process
Always use this company to buy my tickets never had a problem very happy😊👍
Very quick and easy to book. Impressive
Only issue was I had to keep putting password in as kept saying that they didn't match. It would help to be able to see what was being typed in case there was a typo. Otherwise all good
Hi Sue

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and it was great to speak with you earlier today.

From our conversation, it sounds like it was the password you were having difficulties with, rather than the email address.

You suggested that the option to 'show password' would be useful, especially if you are unaware if you made an error or not.

I will pass this information onto our technical team for future improvements.

I hope this helps and have a great time at the event"

Kind Regards
Corinne
Seems to like acquiring Personal Information !
No PayPal option !
Directs Customers to use their 'App', instead of simply providing PDF Tickets !
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I just tried to give you a call on the number listed on your account but unfortunately, the number was not recognised, so I've sent you a direct message requesting further information.

Although we do love the accessibility of our app, we do appreciate that some customers may not want to download another app.

The option to download the PDF tickets is available within your confirmation email as advised in the following FAQ:

We will only ask for minimal personal information. As such we ask for your address so we can verify the card details used to place the order, dispatch physical ticket stock (for the events that do have this) and deter fraudulent orders.

Additionally, we don't use Paypal as a payment method as it doesn't offer us the flexibility we need should we need to issue you with a refund if your event is cancelled or postponed.

I hope this information helps and I hope you enjoy the event!

Kind Regards
Corinne
Easy website to book through . Quick confirmation.
Option to insure was helpful in today’s climate
The process was good, nothing to add.
Easy process with notified access to printed and downloadable tickets.
First time using Skiddle but it was an easy & efficient operation
Very easy to use. Booked with ease and received a confirmation email immediately
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 10,069 reviews