skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Iv used Skiddle a few times & always been happy with them not like the big boys charging a fortune in booking fees
I have been asked for a review but have not received my tickets.
Haven't recieved tickets yet
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

I wanted to speak with you regarding your query as it's important to us that you receive your tickets in advance of the event.

Our Rapid-Scan tickets are digital and full information on how to download or access your tickets is always contained within your confirmation email.

As discussed in our phone call, we found that the easiest way for your particular circumstance was to use the 'Show on your Android phone' link within your collection email.

This logs you into the app automatically without needing a password and your tickets are stored within the My Tickets section.

Here are some FAQ's for alternate ways to download or print your tickets:

It was great to speak with you earlier today and I hope you have a great time at the event!

Thanks again for using Skiddle

Easy to use
Very easy to use and book tickets, please keep booking good bands to play in Southend/Essex!
Easy to use
Process far too elaborate. Why do I need a password? Seat numbers not given on the huge 'ticket', which I have to print out since I don't use a 'smartphone'. The whole process took me some 15 minutes, whereas on the phone I could have booked in 3 minutes!
Hi Anthony

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear about your ticket buying experience.

You will only be asked for a password if you are trying to log into your Skiddle Account to purchase tickets.

With this in mind, we offer the option to check out as a guest if you would prefer not to entre a password.

Access to your tickets can be found in a variety of ways including the Skiddle app.

If you would like to access your tickets without using a password, then the PRINT PDF link in your confirmation email will be of use to you!

We of course need to offer a certain level of security and you will be prompted to entre the last 4 digits of your payment card.

I've checked the event listing and although it advertises tables, essentially, it is not an allocated seating event where you are assigned specific seats like a typical theatre performance.

For this event, you will be designated seats and a table on the day, as seating plans are usually finalised by the event organiser, much closer to the time of the event.

I'm sorry that you feel the size of the ticket is too large. Your tickets can be printed in b/w as this will not affect your entry and can be folded up to fit inside your wallet or bag.

I hope this information helps and have a great time at the event.

Corinne
Where are my tickets for tomorrow road to hell ?
Hi Lorna

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

It was great to speak with you earlier today on the phone and I was very happy to hear that you had already found your tickets within the Skiddle app.

Additionally, your tickets can be found in your Skiddle account by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders. You can also resend your confirmation email within your account.

I hope this information helps and have a great time at the event.

Corinne
Everything was very straight forward. A call from customer services when having difficulty with app was very helpful and appreciated.

Thank you!
Hi Carly

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems accessing the Skiddle app.

I wanted to call you regarding your query as accessing your tickets is very important to us.

As advised in our phone call, some email providers may block links or pages from popping up, which I feel may be the case in this instance.

If you're having problems with our Magic Link to access the Skiddle app, you can always log in the old fashioned way by using your password.

Alternatively, you can log into the app automatically via your confirmation email by using the show in Android/iPhone options, as demonstrated in our discussion.

This is a safe way to log into the app, but for security reasons, the link will expire in 7 days.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to log into the app and access your tickets!

It was great to speak with you earlier today and I hope this information helps!

Very easy to navigate
Did not receive an e-mail as stated and had to re submit, first time i have used skiddle and was not impressed
Hi Laurence

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I just tried to give you a call regarding your query, but sadly you were unavailable.

I'm very sorry to hear that you did not receive your confirmation email, as it is sent automatically, as soon as your order completes.

From reading your review, I'm happy that you were able to resend your confirmation email. This can be done at any time by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Corinne
Excellent service, quick and easy booking site to follow. HighMy recommend this site to book events through
I found my tickets on Instagram and they were not there the next day how do I find them again I am a new user I am finding this difficult
Hello Mary

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and great to speak to you just now!

As advised in the call, I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your tickets.

Please be aware your tickets are available 24/7 by logging into www.skiddle.com/orders or the Skiddle App! I have just resent your collection email for ease. This contains full ticket download instructions.

For more information, you can check out the following FAQ section:

Don't forget! Our friendly Customer Care team on 03333 010101 are only at the other end of the phone if you need any advice.

For reference, our opening hours can be found by heading to www.skiddle.com/contact/

Kind regards
Shelby
Did not give me enough time to fill out all my details. I had to keep logging back in. Hopefully it will be easier next time. Now all my details are are on your system.
Hello Roger

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent purchase.

I'm sorry to hear you struggled to input your details within the 10 minute reservation period.

Your details will now be pre-filled for future orders, as long as you are logged in. Don't forget, we are only at the other end of the phone if you need any support (03333 010101)

Glad to see you have now booked the tickets and I hope you enjoy the event!

Kind regards
Shelby
No issues what so ever, very easy
Ive uesd skidded a couple times now brilliant 👏
App login email was very slow to arrive. I ended up getting three because I thought the first two attempts had failed. I also got a fourth email in the middle of the night, which made me wonder if there had been an attempt to hack my account. The confirmation email offered an Apple Wallet option for the e-ticket, but this failed to work. E-ticket displayed an incorrect price, making me think I had been overcharged. Overall, not very impressed at all.
Hi Robert

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I've just tried to give you a call to discuss your comments however I could not get through to you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your buying experience, as it is our endeavor to make accessing your tickets as simple as possible.

From reading your review, it seems that there may have been a delay in receiving your password reset.

If multiple resets are then requested within a short time frame, you may end up in a loop of old links, and I can only apologise for this.

I'm also sorry to hear that you had difficulties trying to download your ticket to your Apple Wallet.

I have provided an FAQ that may be of use to your circumstance. https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003689057-How-do-I-add-my-ticket-s-to-my-Apple-Wallet-

I'm glad to see that you were able to access your tickets via the Skiddle app, as your tickets will always be waiting for you within the My Ticket Section.

Regarding the incorrect ticket price within the app, we have raised this issue with our technical app developers to avoid any further customer confusion.

However, I can confirm that you have paid the correct amount as advised in your confirmation email.

Once again I can only apologise for the issues you experienced but I hope this information helps.

Corinne
Easy to join and purchase tickets
very easy to book - customer service following my original issue has been excellent
Hi Paul

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

It looks like the Skiddle user account was linked to a different email address to the one you were logging into the app with.

Not to worry, as discussed on the phone, I have updated your order and the ticket will now show correctly within the My Tickets section.

More information can be found in the following help article:

It was great to speak with you earlier today regarding your query and I hope you have a great time at the event.

Corinne
Paid for an event which has now been postponed three times without reason. I've not been given the option for a refund and both Skiddle and the event company are ignoring my emails. I paid for this in June!
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

I am keen to take a further look into this for you so I have sent you a private message to ask for your order details.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Corinne
Very simple, easy to use and queries answered quickly.
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,633 reviews