skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Iv used Skiddle a few times & always been happy with them not like the big boys charging a fortune in booking fees
Very easy to navigate and easy to understand how to purchase what I was looking for
Was so easy & quick to get what I wanted
made me create an account despite clicking "continue as guest" and then spams me with crappy emails about reviews.
Hello there, thanks for taking the time to submit your review.

I'd like to speak to you regarding the issues you raised within your review but the order reference number unfortunately isn't valid.

We're always looking to improve the service we provide which is why we ask for your valued feedback regarding your ticket booking experience.

We do, however, understand that some customers prefer not to receive recommendations for events etc so it's really easy to control you notifications by heading to https://www.skiddle.com/members/editprivacy/

A guest account is always created so that you can access your tickets via your order history 24/7 and in case you misplace the ticket collection email in your inbox.

I hope that this information helps.

Best regards

Ella
Simple process easy to follow and tickets available on my phone within minutes. What’s not to like !
The link on instagram did not work but when I typed it out in the search bar it came right up. The site was overall user friendly and pretty straight forward. This is very new to me so I'm excited to see how it goes! :)
This site was easy to use and able to find what we wanted.
It was ok but I did nt like the timer it was too short for me to get my card and fill in the details, thank you for getting back to me so promptly with a solution
Hello Liz

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I have just tried to give you a call to offer some advice sadly, I reached your voicemail.

Here at Skiddle, it is our endeavour to make the ticket buying experience as seamless as possible for all our customers.

We recently implemented a number of ways to save you reaching for your purse every time you want to purchase tickets. If you are looking for an even quicker way to buy tickets, that is also safe, you could try using the Skiddle app to make your purchase!

Within the Skiddle app, we offer both Apple and Android Pay, as well as a brand new 'saved cards' feature (currently only available for iOS). This feature securely remembers your card details and only requires you to enter your CVV number to buy tickets again.

Here is a helpful FAQ https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006613878-

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.
Kind Regards
Shelby
Quite happy with this service, so far.
Will be happy to us again.
Very easy to book tickets and flexible payment plan is excellent.
Easy to buy tickets, simple process
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I've always received great customer service, I mean my tickets have always been legit when used at my chosen events. 😊
Fast easy to book
Easy to use
Very efficient
Very easy to use and great concerts to choose from
Very easy to use
Very simple and easy to use.
So easy, great app thanks!
Merry Christmas!
First time using the app, had a very good experience.
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,712 reviews