skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

"Fast easy transaction 👊 just found my new ticket provider Very pleased from start to finish 😊"
"Very easy and quick service to use."
Donna Pomroy
"Booked with ease and quickly. My 2nd time of booking with you, and never any problems."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Offers the lowest postage and booking fees compared to other booking agents. Received tickets within a few days of booking via signed for postal service."
"Only ordered tickets twice but up to now not had a problem with this site"
"Not good to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"It only takes seconds to book from Skiddle"
"It was a quick and easy process to purchase my tickets. Having the app will make it easier on the day and more environmental friendly as it saves on paper and ink."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"easy to use, good that it is paperless ......."
"Easy and straightforward to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy hassle free purchase"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Simple to use website with prompt confirmations and tickets. Have used skittle for quite a few gigs and never had any problems"
Hello Sean,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm glad to hear that you found the ticket buying process simple and problem-free!

We always aim to make your experience as easy as possible and are always looking for ways to improve.

If you have any ideas on how we could earn that 5th star, we'd love to know!

Thanks in advance.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy to use & transparent"
"Excellent"
"I never had any problem with Skiddle, best ticket seller."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to book tickets and easy link to print them off.Would highly recommend.Definatley using siddle again."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Excellent / easy to use / 5*"
"I bought a ticket for afronation, and because of work I think I won't be able to atend. I bought a refund protection, to be honest I don't know why you guys are selling refund protection if it doesn't work or worth it. Because what I have read is if someone can't atend to an event and that person has paid a refund protection is the same, just as if that person hasn't paid for nothing. If I'm wrong pls correct me but this is a scamm! Waste of money for nothing!"
Hello There,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm sorry to hear you cannot attend Afronation.

Please be aware that refunds can only be offered if the event is canceled or postponed as agreed upon purchase.

Refund Protection is a service that protects you against cancellation resulting from accidents and unexpected illnesses. The T&C'S can be found here: https://www.skiddle.com/terms/ticketprotection.php

I'd best advise passing on your unwanted ticket to a friend, family member or other to ensure that you don't lose out on the money spent. Once you've found someone to take the unwanted ticket off your hands then head to www.skiddle.com\orders to update the details.

I hope this helps to clarify and thanks for using Skiddle.

Kind Regards
Shelby
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very simple and easy, instant email"
"Great company"
"Perfect !!!!!"
"Easy to buy ticket."
"Bought 8 tickets on cost of £1.50 per ticket costly plus postage."
Hello Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It was lovely to speak to you earlier to discuss this further.

We can understand that you'd like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets so we always aim to keep our fees to a minimum.

Just to reiterate, the booking fee is added per ticket and is calculated as a percentage of the face value. The reason for this is because we pay the face value of your ticket to the event organiser. As I'm sure you can appreciate, without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate.

The only other additional fee that is applied is the delivery/processeing fee. This is displayed and added at the final checkout page once you have selected all the tickets you require. In this case, you have been issued with RapidScan tickets so the fee is added in order to cover the overheads incurred by providing the scanning technology used to produce and validate your ticket quickly and efficiently at the event. This is only charged per order.

If you would some more information on the additional fees you pay, please check out this useful FAQ:

I hope this helps to clarify!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Great site to find nights out"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm glad to hear that you found Skiddle a great site to find events as we aim to make our customer's ticket experience as quick and simple as possible!

We always welcome feedback so if there is anything you can think of which would help us achieve that final star then please let us know.

Thank you in advance!