skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Mrs Janice Neagle
"Was a pleasure to book my Wigan festival tickets 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻"
Corey-lee Styles
"Definatly impressed me ... really glad such a reliable service is availible , safe, quick easy n less hasstle than years gone by ... really glad to have u as a service xx"
Lisa Osullivam
"Quick & easy purchase! Will definitely use Skiddle again, thank you!"
"Seamless purchase"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"We have not all got iPhones or printers, unlikely at moment we will even get into an event we have paid for."
Hello Judith,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

It was lovely to speak to you earlier and I'm glad you have managed to sort the issue.

Please let me know if you have any further queries that I can assist with and thank you for using Skiddle!

Kind regards,

Abbie
"Very easy to use"
"Purchased an event ticket from Skiddle. I fell ill on the morning of the event, and hoped that paying extra for Skiddle Refund Protection would allow me to get a refund if my condition worsened over the day. I hadn't realised that Skiddle were able to judge the seriousness of an illness, and dispute a customer based on the lack of a doctor's note. I have the original un-used ticket with the receipt, I feel this should have be enough to receive a refund."
Hello Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please be aware that your Ticket Refund Protection claim is handled by a third party insurer and not Skiddle.

So that I can look into your query further, please can you provide me with your order reference number (which begins with an '18' or '19')?

Thanks in advance!

Abbie
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick easy transaction brilliant"
"Very good site"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very simple and easy, love that i can add tickets to apple wallet"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Took less than 5 mins from logging on to receiving the confirmation order number. 😊"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Traightforward and very quick to do . But after I had paid I found out there was free tickets for people in the care sector in which I work."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to order and get tickets straight away."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick, easy and fast to book."
"It was easy to use."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Paid for tkt and was at the festival within the hour. Q code scanned and in we went. Great service"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"First time I’ve ever used skiddle, was straight forward enough and no problems whatsoever. Will definitely use again."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very quick and simple process completed in under 5mins couldn’t fault"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Never had a problem with skiddle Always fast and reliable . The rapid scan is so handy too have"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"A+++ Star service very fast and straight forward, will definitely use again"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Fairly simple to use, no probs"
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking time to leaving a review

Could you please let us know if there is anything we can do to make these 4 stars turn to 5 the next time you use Skiddle?

Thanks in advance,

Max
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I found Skiddle very easy to use, as a first time user of Skiddle I was a bit wary about it not being clear and easy to follow. However, it was very easy and clear to understand. The instructions were very well laid out and easy to understand and follow. Will definitely be using Skiddle again."
"Straightforward,easy to use."