skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Skiddle, does what it should in a quiet unobtrusive way. Their ticket emails arrive quickly. If you want to download a pdf of the ticket, no drama's there. Their android app works properly, so you don't worry about glitches at the door (unlike a couple of other ticket apps I've tried to use). They do things the way all ticket agencies should, with no fuss or drama.
Hi unfortunately due to Covid-19 they had to cancel a gig that 4 of us were going to, we were not sure if we could make the new date in August so i requested a refund . The refund was processed within 5 days back onto my Card without amy problems . Excellent service !!! Its a shame they weren’t all as efficient as you . Well done to all your hard working staff and Thankyou , will use this site again
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Very easy to order tickets
Very late in processing refund, and refusing to refund booking fee on a postponed gig. They pretend to offer a credit on the booking fee but when you try to claim through the link in the email the website tells you the credit is not available for that transaction. Nobody answers the phone on the customer care number. Store credit in lieu of a refund is illegal under UK consumer law anyway. Avoid giving your money to these people. If you ignore that advice at least use a credit card so you can do a chargeback when they try to scam you.
Hello Shane,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I have just tried to call you but couldn't reach you.

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to get through to our Customer Care team. I have just sent you an email, are you able to provide the time, date & number you called from so that I can look into this further for you?

We are currently receiving a high number of refund requests as a result of hundreds upon hundreds of event cancellations and postponements, therefore, refunds may take a little longer than usual. I'm glad to see the refund has now been received.

With regard to the booking fee, whilst the current situation with Covid-19\Coronavirus is outstanding, we have made some alterations to our terms regarding full refunds. We simply cannot continue to refund booking fees at this moment in time but we hope to be back to normal soon.

Instead, we are offering a booking fee credit which can be redeemed via your refund confirmation. I can only apologise that you are experiencing an issue with this. I have referred this over to our technical team to look into so I ask that you try again at a later date.

You can check out our full statement via the following link: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007043238

If you would like to discuss your review any further, I will be more than happy to call you. Please respond back to the email I have sent with your best contactable time of the day.

I hope the information provided helps to clarify.

Best regards,
Hi Shane,

I am just getting back in touch with an update on the booking fee credit.

Our technical team have advised that the issue has now been rectified.

Please can you try to claim the booking fee credit again?

Thank you in advance and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Abbie
When I specifically asked for a refund - as per the information on their website they referred me back to their website and closed out the case. Now I get an email saying they will refund face value only and not the fees because of financial constraints. Had this been optional or a split then I might have been more understanding but the manner this has been done isn't right. They also claim a 5* review rating on this site, that's not correct and so it seems they fully intend to deceive. So much for the claims in their emails about always being fair. At this point, I'm wondering if I have to go to my card company to seek redress.
Hello Anonymous.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are currently receiving an extremely high volume of customer queries. I'm sorry we were unable to offer you a more specific and personalised response.

Whilst the current situation with Covid-19\Coronavirus is outstanding, we have made some alterations to our terms regarding full refunds. In the best interests of the business, we simply can not continue to refund booking fees at this time. Instead, customers are able to claim a credit for the booking fee by heading to the automated refund confirmation email. This can be used towards a future order with Skiddle.

We will always strive to provide the fairest service to our customers and please rest assured that this is only temporary. We will aim to revert back to our normal policy regarding full refunds as soon as we can.

Our rating on reviews.co.uk does fluctuate and as such, we don't feel that this is deceiving.

I hope this helps to clarify and please don't hesitate to give me a shout for anything else.

Kind regards
Shelby
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
No clear advice on wevsite re cancellation in light of cornoa virus. Informed would get an email to cancel but when? Skiddle have replied to there review stating I will still get an email/ refund but they still dont know when. Would I now consider upping my review score. Refund me and I will consider it :) I have received my email regarding ny refund today but you have kept the booking fees so still think its a one star. Maybe you should have made this optional?
Hello David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way.

The second email with information of your refund options has not yet been sent. As we are dealing with hundreds of event cancellations and postponements, I am unable to specify exact timescales at this time but please rest assured that we are working closely with our event organisers and we will always keep you updated.

I ask that you please keep an eye on your inbox, as well as your junk/spam folder, as this will be sent in due course.

I appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Please head here to read our statement: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006487797

Leona
Hello David,

Thanks for updating your review.

I'm glad to hear that you have now received your refund!

As mentioned in the refund confirmation email, we are offering you credit for your booking fee. This can then be redeemed on a future Skiddle order to receive a discount.

For more information and to claim this credit, please head to the refund confirmation email.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Leona
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Really quick and easy transaction Thanks
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Booking was easy. Just hope the event takes place ( all this virus carry on ! )
is fraudulent this man
Hello Ion,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm keen to look into and discuss your review further, however, I can't see that you have provided any order details.

Please can you respond to my 'Private Reply' in order for me to do so?

Alternatively, please contact our friendly Customer Care team on 033 33 01 01 01

Thank you in advance!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
very easy to use service
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Really easy to navigate and purchase but I would love to see PayPal, Apple Pay etc added rather than inputting card details each time
Hello Eileen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm glad you found it easy to navigate whilst purchasing tickets.

We don't use PayPal as a payment method as the funds for each order are paid directly to each independent event promoter and this platform does not offer us the ability to refund individual transactions should your event be canceled/postponed.

On the other hand, we do offer Apple Pay and Android Pay within the Skiddle app which is safe and super easy to use when purchasing any future tickets!

We are always striving to improve our service and customer feedback is always welcome! We are introducing a new Saved Cards feature on the iOS app. Keep your eyes peeled!

Martin
Nonce tjis way a goos gig but meh
Very very good
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Use skiddle every time i get tickets, no hassle tickets straight to email. Boom
Skiddle is awesome
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
The tickets I was looking for was easy to find
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Always booked with skiddle and have never had a problem. Very good website and easy to use.
Hello mate
Very cery good
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Easy to navigate website.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
nice and easy to use even for me. great range of different gigs and things to do. thank you
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,369 reviews