skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Iv used Skiddle a few times & always been happy with them not like the big boys charging a fortune in booking fees
Effortless transaction.
Great communication and an efficient service.
no confirmation of when I will receive tickets
Hello Matthew

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent purchase!

I just tried to give you a call to resolve this but unfortunately, reached your voicemail.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received this confirmation!

Your Rapidscan tickets are delivered via email immediately after purchase and are also available in your account/app. I have just resent your collection email for ease.

For more information, you can check out the following FAQ section:

Remember! You can call our friendly Customer Care team on 03333 010101 for any advice.

Kind regards
Shelby
Have not received a booking confirmation email
Hello Samuel Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Great to speak to you earlier and I'm happy to see that you now have access to your tickets! As mentioned, you can access your tickets and resend your collection email at any time by logging into skiddle.com/orders or the by downloading the app. For more information, you can check out the following FAQ section: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001447231 Don't forget! You can always give our friendly Customer Care team a call on 03333 010101 and we will always be more than happy to help. Kind regards Shelby
fdgdfgfdgdf dfgdfgfdgdf dfgdfgfdgdf
Very simple to use - really quick confirmation so you know you have the tickets booked, not left hanging on
Ordered my tickets no problem really easy
Quick, simple and efficient.
Very good booking system I just hope it goes ahead with COVID situation 😬
Booking process was straightforward for an upcoming show. Unfortunately the show was cancelled but Skiddle immediately informed me of the refund process and timescale. The money was refunded quickly and I am happy for them to hold my booking fee as a credit for future purchases as these are strange times for everyone.
Really easy to use website, purchasing tickets was smooth and straightforward. Would definitely use again!
The booking experience was very quick and easy.
It’s always been good looking with Skiddle you know where you stand as soon as you get the tickets.
Very easy to use ... great service.
Awesome night and made some new friends
quick smooth process
Quick and easy selection through to payment.
Easy to use but I didn't actually receive my tickets via email.
Hi Mrs C H Sawyer

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Our collection emails are automatically sent to your inbox as soon as your transaction completes, so I'm sorry to hear that your confirmation email did not reach you.

For future reference, this email can be sent at any point by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders.

I can see that your ticket was redeemed on the night, so I'm happy that you were able to access your tickets either via the Skiddle App or from your order history online.

I hope this information helps and that you had a great time at the event.

Thanks again for using Skiddle.

Kind Regards
Corinne
Quick, easy process
Excellent app. easy to download and show tickets
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 9,595 reviews