skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

"Fast easy transaction 👊 just found my new ticket provider Very pleased from start to finish 😊"
"Very easy and quick service to use."
Donna Pomroy
"Booked with ease and quickly. My 2nd time of booking with you, and never any problems."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Offers the lowest postage and booking fees compared to other booking agents. Received tickets within a few days of booking via signed for postal service."
"Bought 8 tickets on cost of £1.50 per ticket costly plus postage."
Hello Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It was lovely to speak to you earlier to discuss this further.

We can understand that you'd like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets so we always aim to keep our fees to a minimum.

Just to reiterate, the booking fee is added per ticket and is calculated as a percentage of the face value. The reason for this is because we pay the face value of your ticket to the event organiser. As I'm sure you can appreciate, without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate.

The only other additional fee that is applied is the delivery/processeing fee. This is displayed and added at the final checkout page once you have selected all the tickets you require. In this case, you have been issued with RapidScan tickets so the fee is added in order to cover the overheads incurred by providing the scanning technology used to produce and validate your ticket quickly and efficiently at the event. This is only charged per order.

If you would some more information on the additional fees you pay, please check out this useful FAQ:

I hope this helps to clarify!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Hi still havent had my ticket"
Hello Kevin,

Thank you for leaving your review and for taking my call just now.

I'm glad to hear that you now have access to your ticket for the event. We aim to make accessing your ticket as simple as possible across different platforms.

Both the email confirmation and ticket collection email are sent immediately once your order is placed and will arrive just a few seconds after you have purchased your tickets.

To reclarify, the ticket can be accessed via your ticket collection email (which I have resent to you), via your order history or on the Skiddle app.

Your ticket collection email can be resent at any time by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders and click 'resend receipt'.

Check out the following helpful FAQ for further information on how you can download your ticket.

I hope that this helps!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Not received info on tickets"
Hello Tanya

Thanks for your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

I've just tried to give you a call regarding your review and reached your voicemail.

A ticket link is always automatically sent to you once your order has completed. If it hasn't arrived then we have some helpful information available which can be found by heading to https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077852-I-have-not-received-cannot-find-my-confirmation-email

I've now resent the ticket collection email to the address linked to the order so please check your inbox for this.

If it still isn't showing then please don't hesitate to get in touch and we can get it resent to an alternative address for you.

I hope that this helps and you enjoy your weekend!

Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Not ideal as I cant do.PDF but I'm minority :(("
Hello Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some difficulties.

It was great to speak to you yesterday! I also tried to give you another call to see if you were able to access your tickets but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

Please be aware that you are always able to change the email address to a friend or family members by heading to skiddle.com/orders. Just click on 'Edit my details' then 'resend receipt'.

There's also a variety of ways in which you can access your tickets and you can find more info about this by heading to https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001447231-Ticket-Access-Delivery

If you are still unable to access the tickets, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 03333 01 01 01.

I hope this information helps in some way and thanks for using Skiddle!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I bought the wrong ticket. There were no description about which tickets are for what. So i bought the cheaper one, which turned out is for students. I emailed the costumer service and wrote a one star review. They solved it in 12 hours. I had to buy the normal one before they sent me the refund for the wrong one. Thanks Skiddle now i can enjoy the party."
Hello Norbert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I'm sorry to hear this.

When purchasing tickets via Skiddle you'll find that the ticket name and information is always clearly displayed for you to double-check before confirming.

Having said this, we can appreciate that from time to time, mistakes can happen so we'll always do our best to rectify them where possible. Our usual support response time is 72 hours which I can see was adhered to in this instance and we picked your query up in under 10 hours! If you would like to hear back from us more quickly then we're also available over the phone (during our office opening hours).

I'm really glad to see that you now have the correct tickets and that the matter has been resolved.

Enjoy the event and thanks for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"i was wondering when i would receive my tickets"
Hello Nicola,

I just tried to give you a call as I'm keen to get this resolved for you.

Your tickets are Rapidscan, meaning they can be accessed immediately in the app or online after the transaction has completed.

You can find loads of useful info about accessing your tickets here:

- https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001447231-Ticket-Access-Delivery

Alternatively, just refer to the confirmation email you'll have received as it contains your ticket link & download instructions.

I hope that this helps and enjoy the event!

Max
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Cannot write a review as I have only bought the tickets."
Hello,

Of course you can write a review.

We're asking for feedback about the ticket-buying experience, as we are always looking to improve it. I can see you have given us 3-stars, so if there are any areas in which you think we could improve upon then please don't hesitate to get in touch and let us know!

Max
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Easy enough to get your tickets. Only thing was that I bought 1 ticket but for some reason it put through 2. Luckily s friend wanted to buy one off me"
Hello There,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm pleased to learn that you found the process easy.

I can see from the order that two purchases were made within minutes of each other making it a genuine duplicate order.

We always advise our customers to check their order history if you are unsure whether an order has gone through. Also, our Customer Care Team are on 03333010101 if ever you need advice!

However, I'm glad to hear you found someone to take the extra ticket!

Check out this FAQ on how to update the details: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005076632

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Ok but the event didn’t happen"
Hello Bruce

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to give you a call to discuss the points raised but unfortunately wasn't able to get through.

Having looked into your order and the event further I can see we have some Rapidscan redemption data for the event which indicates it went ahead as planned.

If you need to discuss anything specific with the promoter, please phone the event contact number: 07464834241

I hope this helps to clarify.

Kind Regards
Shelby
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"too complicated for me (elderly). My return e mail went to spam."
Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to call you to make sure you have access to your tickets but unfortunately, couldn't reach you.

Occasionally emails may get delayed or lost. Due to the nature of the internet and nasty spammers, sometimes our innocent emails can get caught in spam filters.

I have just resent your ticket collection email, however, this can be resent yourself by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders and click 'resend receipt'.

Check out this FAQ for further info: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077852

I hope that this information helps but please don't hesitate to get in touch for anything else!

Abbie
"The company is great for customer service and web purchase but the app has failed me every time I try to purchase. Just frustrating error messages like "Amount must be a number" but nothing highlighted to show where the problem is, or "enter unlock code" when there should be no reason to use one. Customer support always answer the phone but lose interest when they hear the problem only happens with the app."
Hello Tom,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry that you experienced an issue with our app.

Purchase issues are one of the most urgent queries Customer Care handle so I'm sorry to hear you felt the agent was disinterested.

I can now see that you have been in touch through our support system. W£e have requested a little more information so that our development team can look into this.

I'm happy to see that you were able to book the tickets using the website.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Decent tbf but sometimes the website bugs out but the app is calm"
Hello,

Thank you for leaving your review! I have just tried to call you to find out some further information in regards to the issues you are facing on the website.

I'm keen to get this looked into for you. Please can you respond to my private email which has just been sent to you?

For future purchases, you can also always contact our customer care team on 03333010101 if you're experiencing technical issues and they'll be more than happy to offer advice.

Thank you in advance!

"Order went threw quick"
Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Is there anything in particular you would like to suggest that could make your 4-star review into a 5 next time?

Please let us know, we love new ideas!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Had to try twice, error kept coming up when using phone app, (iPhone) had to wait until I had access to a PC, some 7/8 hours after tickets went on sale, by that time some tickets had already sold out, not a bad experience but could've been better."
Hello Gavin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you provide me with some further information regarding any issues you faced whilst trying to purchase tickets so that I can look into this for you such as any specific error messages, which device you used, email address, and if you have any screenshots?

You can use the following link to contact - https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We allocate tickets on a first come first served basis to ensure that everyone has the fairest chance of getting them. As such this is something that we unfortunately don’t have control over, but however, I'm glad to see that you were able to book your tickets to the event.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Just the same as any other online ticket seller, you pay, you get an e-ticket, this isn’t a criticism, just factual. I haven’t had any issues with them or any other online ticket seller."
Hello Paul,

Thanks for taking my call just now to discuss your review further.

I am glad to hear that you have never experienced any issues when ordering through skiddle and you are more than happy with the service we provide.

If you do ever think of anything that you think would help you and other customers, we are all ears and would love to hear them! You just never know...

Hope you enjoy the event in September!

Thanks again,

Courtney x
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Missed out on a child’s ticket due to there being 2 options seemingly. This was not clear on booking site. Have tried to get help but no response."
Hello Yvonne,

I am very sorry to hear that you didn't manage to secure some children's tickets for Belladrum, they have flown out like hot cakes this year!

Please keep an eye on the event listing should any more become available via our Re:Sell facility: https://www.skiddle.com/festivals/belladrum/

Hope this helps you in some way and If you have any queries please be sure to give us a call on 03333 01 01 01

Kindest regards,

Courtney
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"First time I've got tickets offor line. And order wrought ticket"
Hello Kelly,

Thank you for leaving your review and great to speak to you earlier!

As discussed on the call, I am going to look into this further for you and will be back in touch soon.

For future reference, if you book the wrong tickets again, please see this FAQ for more information: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015929131

I hope this helps and thank you for using Skiddle!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I was on the booking page 20 minutes before the tickets came on sale but was told I was 301st in the queue when I was automatically generated a queue position. This meant I had to pay a higher ‘second tier’ ticket cost five minutes after the tickets came on sale, which seemed unfair. The booking process was straight forward though and I would use again."
Hello There,

Thank you for leaving your review and I'm sorry to hear that you missed the Tier 1 tickets.

Please be aware that Skiddle is a self-service platform and the event organisers determine the ticket pricing structure themselves.

Due to the high demand for this event, there was a large number of people logged into Skiddle at this time trying to access a limited number of tickets, and so the Tier 1 tickets sold out very quickly. With a big event such as Circus X Cream Presents CamelPhat Liverpool, there will always be more people than 1st Tier tickets.

If you join prior to the tickets going on sale, then you will be allocated a position in the queue randomly, and anyone who joins after the onsale time will go to the back of the queue. This ensures that everyone has the fairest chance of getting them.

This is something that we, unfortunately, don’t have control over. However, I'm glad to see that you were able to book your tickets to the event.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick and easy to register. Not happy with additional ticket charges."
Hello Helen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm happy to hear you found your experience purchasing through Skiddle quick and easy.

To clarify, the only additional fee's that are charged are the booking fee and the delivery/processing fee.

The booking fee is charged simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser. This covers overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs and profit.

The second fee applied covers the delivery of your order, either using the Royal Mail network or via our alternative options such as eTickets or RapidScan tickets.

As you can appreciate without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate.

However, we can understand that you'd like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets so we always aim to keep our fees to a minimum.

For further information, you may head to the following link - https://www.skiddle.com/basket/fees.php?1=1&rs=1

Abbie
"Never used it beforehand"
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,860 reviews