skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

About skiddle: Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Terena Conachie
Michelle Sullivan
"It’s the first time I have booked tickets though Skiddle fantastic service. I would definitely book my tickets again."
Pete Wilson
"It works. Simple as. Paperless ticketing straight to your inbox. Phone scanned at venue and in you go."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"My first time ordering tickets"
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your review, the feedback it's very much appreciated!

If you have any comments or ideas that would get us to 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Kind Regards,

Abbie
"The first few tickets I got with no problem . Then last night attempted to get another and for some unknown reason you changed my email address."
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm glad we could resolve your issue on the phone.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further queries!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Tickets are not clear when booking what they are for. Final realease tickets are separate to Q jump express tickets which is confusing if it’s a ticket or an addition. They should be sold together as one payment. There is no description as to what the tickets are and how they are used and what they are for."
Hi Alice

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please be aware that we offer a self-service platform for independent promoters to advertise their events, in which we have no control over the contents published.

As per our phone call, I have reached out to the promoters to ask them to update their ticket descriptions to ensure that the ticket buying experience is as seamless as possible for every customer.

I'm glad that we were able to offer you some advice and what to do next to resolve your query.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Corinne
"Stop asking for reviews, just give a good service"

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I was told I would be refunded for my event ticket as it became a free event by the app which I never received"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

From checking into your order, I can see that your query has now been resolved and your order has been refunded.

I hope that this helps and thanks again for choosing Skiddle!

Kind regards

"Quick and"
Hi Wendy,

Thanks for your review, the feedback it's very much appreciated!

Shelby
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Service ok but confirmation email not received"
Hi Richard,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

You should always receive two emails instantly after purchasing, a confirmation and a collection email, where you can access your ticket from.

If you've not picked these up, you can always resend them from skiddle.com/orders.

Hope this helps and have a great time at the event.

"Website was ok"
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving a review.

Are there any areas specifically where you think we could improve?

Please let us know.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I know that these days everything has to be done online but I do get very annoyed when I have to down load an app to receive tickets for a show I would be much happier to pay for a second class stamp to receive the tickets in the post . I tried to print the tickets off and gave up eventually as nothing seemed to work I did print one of the tickets off it was probably luck."
Hi John,

Thanks for getting in touch with Skiddle.

It's not essential you download the app to access your tickets, here's a link to our FAQ on how to download them without using it.

help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005129731

Unfortunately, we can't change the delivery method of your order so we won't be able to post it out to you in this instance.

If you need any more assistance accessing your tickets, please let us know. Our Customer Care team are always more than happy to assist.

Have a great time at the event.

"ewtykrytrewQD"
Hi There

Thanks for your review. I've noticed you've rated your support experience as 'Just Okay\Not Good'

If there are any specific issues you experienced with the communication then please do let me know.

We're always striving to provide a better service for our customers so any constructive feedback is greatly welcomed.

I hope that any outstanding issues you may have had have been resolved at this point but if not then please do let me know and I'll be more than happy to further assist.

Dannie x
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"ok but didnt make it clear whether i had to print or do whatever with the tiket"
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

An automated email confirmation, containing full ticket download instructions, will be sent directly to the address you provide to us upon completion of your purchase.

If your ticket collection email cannot be located within your inbox, please ensure to check any junk/spam folders for the receipt of your order confirmation.

It's also worth noting that your confirmation email can be resent to yourself at any time (or onto an alternate address if you require) by heading to your order history page at www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope this information helps and if you have any queries in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks,

Emiley
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"disappointed that they code for early booking discount didn't work"
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Please note that all promotional codes are set up and distributed by the event organisers so if you have one that doesn't work, we'd suggest contacting the promoters to find out why that is.

I'm sorry to hear you missed out on a cheaper ticket on this occasion but I'm sure you'll still have a great time at the event!

Thanks again for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Haven’t received my ticket yet"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Your ticket collection email which contains full ticket download instructions has now been resent and will appear in your inbox.

Please check your spam/junk folder as emails are sometimes received there.

If the email doesn't appear then please contact us by heading to www.skiddle.com/helps with an alternative address and a member of the Customer Care team will be more than happy to resend it to you.

It's also worth knowing that your ticket collection email can be resent, at any time, by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders and if you need any other guidance, please check out our FAQ guide below for more information:

I hope this helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

"very good deshita"
Otsukaresama desu

🙏
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"No more annoying than most online ticket booking services"
Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review regarding your recent ticket buying experience.

We're always striving to improve and provide a better service for our customers so any suggestions or constructive feedback that you may have is also greatly welcomed.

Thanks again for using Skiddle and we hope you enjoy the event!

Emiley
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I bought, I was refunded randomly some hours later and I had to buy it again. My money back of the refund is not here yet, so, my credit card limit is screwed for a few day"
Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Apologies for this confusion these tickets were listed at the wrong price.

This initial payment had to be cancelled and was unavoidable in order to keep ticket prices fair, I'm afraid.

I understand your frustration regarding the funds and I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this human error.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.

Shelby
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use but unfortunately missed out on my 1st choice of tickets ( time ran out) as it was continually saying that there was missing information on my payment card which there wasn't. I was able to order my second choice ( more expensive) tickets quickly without any problems. Information on site good."
Hi Linda,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'm sorry to hear you missed out on the early bird tickets.

If ever you are having troubles making a booking, our customer care team is always only a phone call away. You can catch us on 03333 010101, 8am-6pm weekdays and 10am-5pm Saturdays.

We can usually resolve your issues on the spot but sometimes may need to refer them up to our development team and are always happy to do this on your behalf.

Good to hear you still managed to get tickets and that you think there is sufficient information on the site.

I hope you have a great time at the event.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick process, but I could of saved myself £5 if I paid on the door on the day."
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Although we do encourage event organisers to keep the prices of their tickets comparable, Skiddle, unfortunately, have no control over the pricings listed online in comparison to on the door.

We always advise customers to make their comments aware to the event organisers, and the best way to do this is either on their website or social media pages.

I hope you had a great time at the event and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"What can you say? You go on the website and buy the ticket"
Hi Neil

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

As we're always striving to improve our customer's ticket-buying experiences, would you be able to let me know what you would expect from a 5 Star service?

Any thoughts can be submitted as new support ticket by heading to www.skiddle.com/help. We're interested to know what you think!

Thanks again for using Skiddle and have a great time at the event.

Kind Regard
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Can’t tell u yet as I not use the ticket when i get in the venu using this app i could tell u my experience so far good & fast"
Hi Lesley

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm very glad to hear that so far your experience is good & fast, just how we like it to be.

Please let us know how you get on and have a great time at the event!

Thanks again for using Skiddle.

skiddle is rated 4.52 based on 7,910 reviews