skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Julie Foster
"Logged in found what i wanted and bought! It really is that simple and quick! Excellent informative and easy straight forward instructions! Spot on x"
"It was a great day. Bit miffed that I got charged £5-15 in booking fees for booking ahead of the day. All in all a great experience."
Mel Reynolds
"Easy to buy and great service from the website"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"My wife despairs of me when ordering anything on line booking flights etc as I have often missed a step and start shouting at my laptop. This is never the case with Skiddle always clear straight fwd and gfeel confident that there will be no issues. Since using the app life is even easier when scanning tickets at venues. Skiddle thank you for taking the pain away."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"easy to use, took literally minutes to buy my tickets"
Hi Kelly,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm glad you found it easy to book your tickets because here at Skiddle we strive to offer the smartest way to discover music events you love!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch to let us know if there's anything at all that would turn your 4-star review into a 5-star review?

Thanks in advance & enjoy the event!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"it was very easy...on my phone. When it came to my computer it would ask me to select tickets then say sold out, i tried three times. Then went to my phone and that did the trick. Try and sort out computer format as you will end up losing customers if they think you have sold out."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I booked tickets for festivel 2019 , unaware my husband had booked them , we had a great day, I enjoyed , true order and a few of the other act's that came on before them , my kind of music . Did,nt know what to expect , and was a bit scared in case any trouble broke out , as i'm recovery from a Brain tumour , but it was a very well organised ."
Hi Janet,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the event!

We were also really touched by your story and after what you've been through, you really deserved to have an amazing time!

Props to the husband for surprising you and for choosing the best ticket agent to book the tickets through.

All the best

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"No problem with the booking, but Im old fashioned and pefare a proper ticket in the post !! I still print off the email and take it with me in case my name isnt on the list when I get to the venue !!!😀"
Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I'm glad to hear the booking went smoothly.

I can understand your preference for physical tickets, however, ticket delivery method is determined by the promoter when they list the event. Therefore, it's something we have no control over I'm afraid.

If you'd like to produce a ticket at the event or to have something to keep as a memento then you can always print off a physical copy. Just head to the following link for further guidance on how to do this https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005129871-How-do-I-print-my-ticket-

I hope that this information helps in the future!

Thanks
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Well to order the tickets was fine, quick and easy, but I haven't received any tickets yet"
Hello Gabriele,

Sorry to hear this! I'm keen to get this rectified for you so I've just tried to give you a call to see if your tickets have come through yet.

I have resent your ticket collection email so please check your email inbox and junk folder, just in case it's been received there.

If it still isn't showing then please don't hesitate to give us a call on 03333 010101. It's also worth noting that your ticket link can be resent at any time by heading to skiddle.com\orders

Thank you again for leaving a review. I hope you enjoy the event this weekend and the sun comes back out for you!

"Easy and quick"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review of the skiddle service received.

We are always striving to be the best in the ticketing world, so if there is anything you think of that could make your 4 star review in a 5 star reviews, we would love to know!

Courtney
"Decent ticket site, everything relatively straightforward. As usual there are unwanted additional charges but at least Skiddle is upfront about them. Happy to use this site again."
Hello Ian,

Thank you for taking my call just now.

The booking fee is the margin that Skiddle apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service. This includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for staff brews, we won't lie!

We will always do our best to keep the booking fee to a minimum so that you're paying as little as possible for your event tickets.

I hope that this information has helped and you enjoy the event in December!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"easy to use & print off tickets"
Hello Bernard,

Lovely to speak to you just now and thanks for your feedback. It's always great to hear we're doing a good job!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review.

I hope you and the family enjoy the event!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Once I accepted Skiddle was OK, it went smoothly and easily, even though I am in my eighties"
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are so happy that you have accepted us - Welcome to the Skiddle family!

Hope to see you booking more tickets and maybe gifting us with a 5-star review in the future.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"First time I've used skiddle, no problems, quick and easy to use"
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience purchasing tickets through the Skiddle website.

I am glad to hear that you found everything quick and easy and we hope you return soon.

We'd love to make your next visit a 5-star experience!

"Was easy to book"
Hello Nikky,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review today.

As much as we really appreciate you rating us 4 stars, we are always striving to be the best and would love to make it 5.

Is there anything in particular that you could recommend to us to help make your buying experience more customer friendly?

We are always open to new ideas!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"fairly easy to use, but didn't print barcodes on tickets, so had to reprint all six tickets"
Hello George,

Thank you for leaving a review for us.

This can happen on rare occasions if you print the ticket as a document or an image and can be rectified by changing your printer settings.

Alternatively, I find accessing tickets via the Skiddle app easiest as there's no need to print anything out.

I'm glad to hear you've managed to print them off with the barcode now and I hope you enjoy the show!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Great service, very fast getting the tickets on an email, but sadly i am unable to get them onto my phone, would have been good to have been able to get them printed off, but now im stuck, cant really take a laptop to the gig."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Don't worry, you can still print the tickets off. You can do this directly from your email confirmation.

This FAQ will be able to guide you a little bit more: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005129871-How-do-I-print-my-ticket-

Hope this helps you now and in the future!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"it was fine, no problems encountered."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very good service fro start to finish"
Hi there,

Thanks for the 4 star review and positive feedback!

Here at Skiddle, we are always looking to make the experience of buying tickets as fast and stress free as possible so if anything we could do to get a 5th star then please do let us know.

Once again thanks for using Skiddle for your ticketing needs and I hope you enjoy the event.

Thanks
"Good service"
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

At Skiddle, we are always striving to give our customers the best experience.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch to let us know if there's anything in particular that we could do to reach 5-stars in the future.

Thanks again for using Skiddle for your ticketing needs!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Scored 4* with me very easy to use but no payment option for PayPal as I don't like putting my card details into anything on the internet"
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! I have just tried to give you a call to discuss the points raised but unfortunately wasn't able to get through.

We don't use PayPal as a payment method as the funds for each order are paid directly to each independent event promoter and unfortunately, this platform does not offer us the ability to refund individual transactions should your event be cancelled/postponed.

It is our endeavour to make purchasing your tickets without PayPal just as simple and secure as possible which is why we will only ask for the minimum amount of information required by the event organisers to process your ticket order.

(something about our secure server technology - link them here? https://www.skiddle.com/basket/security.php)

It might also be worth knowing that we do offer Apple Pay and Android Pay within the Skiddle app which is safe (and super easy) to use when purchasing any future tickets!

I hope this information helps clarify the matter and if there is anything else I can assist with please do let me know!

Kind Regards,

Shelby
"This was the first time I used Skiddle services and I was pleased"
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

At Skiddle, we are always striving to give our customers the best experience.

Please, could you tell me what would have made your experience 5 stars?

Shelby
"Website was really user friendly no issues"
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

At Skiddle, we are always striving to give our customers the best experience.

Please, could you tell me what would have made your experience 5 stars?

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy and straightforward to sign up and book"
Hey Steven,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of the service you have received.

Is there anything, in particular, you would like to suggest that could make them 4 stars into 5 next time?

Please let us know, we love new ideas!

Abbie
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,525 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access