skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

About skiddle: Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Terena Conachie
Michelle Sullivan
"It’s the first time I have booked tickets though Skiddle fantastic service. I would definitely book my tickets again."
Pete Wilson
"It works. Simple as. Paperless ticketing straight to your inbox. Phone scanned at venue and in you go."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"This was my first time I purchased a ticket through skiddle it was pretty easy to do it and also it was a bit of a luck that there were some tickets left but it was weird that it jumped straight on the second release."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use and professional"

Thanks for your review, the feedback it's very much appreciated!

If you have any comments or ideas that would get us to 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let us know!

"Really easy process"
Hi Troy,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use and secure"
Hi Elaine,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"After ordering 2 tickets from skiddle I was horrified to find out they were in digital form,I have no internet access & need to go on somebody`s computer to write this.Dont know what happens next.."

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

RapidScan tickets are designed to allow fast entry and you're now not required to print off your ticket as you can download it to your smartphone via your ticket collection email.

Alternatively, you can download our app (available on iPhone and Android) and display your ticket on your phone.

You can also forward the email containing the link to your tickets to a friend or family member to print out on your behalf.

I hope that this helps!

"Easy to book with"

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Is there anything we could do specifically to turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one?

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"The transaction I had was problem free, and I got a prompt e-mail with PDF. and link to download the skiddle app. However, I prefer a printed ticket through the post that I can keep as a souvenir."
Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking your time to leave your review. I am sorry to see that it is not 5 star!

Take a look at this review on how to print your ticket. I know it's not exactly the same but you can keep it as a memento.

I hope this helps.

Courtney.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"The process was simple and quick and I had my tickets within 5 minutes of paying for them. The booking fees came to almost £78 which on an order of £1,000 is exorbitant. However, I'd rather give my money to Skiddle than one of the big rip off agencies or re-sale site"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that booking fees are calculated at a percentage of the entire order value, (as it costs us more to process larger orders) so the total cost of booking fees applied would be equivalent whether these were charged per order or per ticket.

If you ever want to know what the booking fees cover, you can find this information on the event listing before committing to the transaction.

Please rest assured that the 50p Rapid Scan delivery fee covers the cost of delivering your tickets directly to your inbox, and we do not charge customers to use their debit/credit cards on our site.

We do appreciate how frustrating these fees can be, so we do our absolute best to keep them to a minimum.

I hope this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Shelby
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Simple, user friendly process"
Hi there,

Thanks for your review, the feedback is very much appreciated!

"Easy to order."
Hi Kev,

Thanks for your review, the feedback is very much appreciated!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"No issues experienced when booking tickets for a local music event, would recommend - 4*."

Corinne
"Good site to buy from"
Hi Norma,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Fast and easy service to use, but even though I was online as soon as the tickets were released we couldn’t get first release tickets, got second release though so not too bad!"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Due to the popularity of these events, the tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis and we cannot, unfortunately, guarantee the availability of the cheaper tickets.

We only sell to real fans and not touts, which is something we pride ourselves on.

I'm glad to hear that you manage to bag some tickets and hope you have a fab night!

Thanks again for using Skiddle.

Courtney
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy booking service to use, although was disappointed not to get first release tickets after being poised ready for as soon as they went on sale"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

For popular events like this, we can never guarantee the availability of tickets as they're always sold on a first come first served basis and we do pride ourselves that we only sell to real fans- not touts.

I'm glad to hear that you've got tickets and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Corinne
"Really easy transaction."
Hi Sergio,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick simple and easy. Felt a bit unsure as not heard of Skiddle before but used direct link from event. Tickets arrived immediately by email so should be ok."
Hi,

"Quick & eady to use"
Hi,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Good booking service but I will always resent paying a booking fee."
Hi Helen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We charge a booking fee simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser.

A booking fee is added per ticket and is calculated as a percentage of the face value. It's also always displayed before you add any tickets to your basket. The booking fee is the margin that we apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service. This includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for our staff brews!

As you can appreciate without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate.

However, we can understand that you'd like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets so we always aim to keep our fees to a minimum.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"It was ever easy to do 😀"
Hi Cheryl,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Works but I wish it would re direct to the app straight from facebook links"
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review

This is dependent on where the link has been copied from.

If the link is copied from our app, it will redirect you to the app, if already downloaded.

Some promoters will copy the website link rather than the app link as this is most accessible for customers to use.

I hope this clarifies the matter

skiddle is rated 4.52 based on 7,910 reviews