skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

"Fast easy transaction 👊 just found my new ticket provider Very pleased from start to finish 😊"
"Very easy and quick service to use."
Donna Pomroy
"Booked with ease and quickly. My 2nd time of booking with you, and never any problems."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Offers the lowest postage and booking fees compared to other booking agents. Received tickets within a few days of booking via signed for postal service."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Great site to find nights out"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm glad to hear that you found Skiddle a great site to find events as we aim to make our customer's ticket experience as quick and simple as possible!

We always welcome feedback so if there is anything you can think of which would help us achieve that final star then please let us know.

Leona
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I’ve been impressed by the improvements to SKIDDLE’s ticket purchasing online, especially being able to save my etickets to my-passes on my iPhone. The ease of use is fantastic but the only thing I would like to see more of is loyalty points for more regular users which can be used towards ticket purchases"
Hello Shaun,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.

It is lovely to hear your thoughts on the apple wallet feature, we love using it too! We find this is most convenient as it stores all your tickets in one place.

We are always striving to improve the booking and accessing process so any feedback is welcome.

We currently offer a reps scheme for events in terms of loyalty which you can find further information about here - help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/360002209591

However, this is definitely something that we could look into featuring in the future!

I hope that this helps.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Quick and easy to book and get the tickets"
Hello,

Thank you for leaving your review.

We aim to make the ticket buying process as simple as possible for our customers so I am happy to hear that you found using Skiddle to purchase tickets quick & easy!

If there is anything you think of that could turn your 4-star review in a 5-star review then we would love to know.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very quick efficient way of booking tickets."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Staff tried their best to sort out my complaint with Vale Warehouse I didn’t get a refund which I should have but Skiddle tried their best to help."
Hello Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I am sorry to hear this.

I can see that you have been in touch with our customer care team regarding your query which has been investigated.

I believe that a resolution has now been agreed and that you have been directly in contact with the promoters of the event.

I hope that this helps but please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further queries.

Abbie
"Quick and easy to navigate"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I’ve resent the tickets twice but they still won’t send through my email"
Hi Gemma,

Thank you for providing your review.

I'm very sorry to hear you're struggling to access your tickets, as this is of great importance to us.

I have just tried to give you a call to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

Your ticket collection email which contains full ticket download instructions has now been resent and will appear in your inbox. Please check your spam/junk folder as emails are sometimes received there. If the email doesn't appear then please provide me with an alternative address and I'll be more than happy to resend it to you.

Please be aware you are able to download your tickets by heading to skiddle.com/orders or by downloading our handy app to access them on your phone.

If you require any further assistance at all, please reach out to our friendly Customer Care team who will be on hand to help 03333010101.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"The music was good but the performer could have been a little bit better"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use and good customer service support."
Hello Caitlin,

I appreciate you taking time to leave a review.

I’m so pleased you found our site easy to use and we LOVE hearing positive words surrounding our customer service facilities.

If there is anything we could do to bump your 4 star review up to a 5 star, please let us know.

Kind Regards,
Shannon.
"First time I have used. So far all seems easy and straightforward. I will see how the process continues until the date of the concert. But so far so good. Easy to use with options to suit different people."
Hello Stuart,

Thank you for leaving your review, it is greatly appreciated.

I'm happy to hear that you found using Skiddle to purchase tickets easy! One of our company aims is to make the booking process as simple as possible for our customers.

However, as we are always striving to improve this, we would love to know if you have any ideas that would turn your 4-star review into a 5-star!

Abbie
"I had no trouble with getting my ticket was very wuick and easy. I have bougjt before the only thing is the big clock ticking down just bit pressure as it was slow going to pages some internet is not as quick as others i just. About done it in time. That said i was very pleased how easy it was thanks"
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and It was great to speak to you yesterday!

Although we cannot take orders over the phone we are always happy to offer some helpful guidance.

What I would recommend in these circumstances, if you feel you are rushed when placing an order, is to create a customer account before placing an order as this prefills the information, Saving time.

There is a time limit set when placing orders to make the ticket ordering process fair to all our customers, many events are very popular and sell out very quickly. We have taken our time and looked at industry data to ensure this is an appropriate timeframe to purchase tickets with our order process in mind.

Skiddle value all our customer's feedback and I hope you feel this has answered any questions you may have had. If not, I'd be happy to chat about it more on the phone!

Leona.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"East to use. Just hope not unindated with emails."
Hello Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We always aim to send content tailored to you based on the events you purchase tickets for.

However, if at any time you would like to unsubscribe, check out this FAQ on how to: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005130311

Hope this information helps and thanks for using Skiddle!

Leona
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Site was easy to use and quick"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It was easy enough to purchase tickets, but it wasn’t so easy trying to print them. The app had to be opened and it was complicated to print the Rapid Scan tickets."
Hello Louise,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Great to speak to you just now!

As discussed on the call if you are ever having difficulties please do not hesitate to contact our helpful customer care team. We are here to help!

Simply use the following link: skiddle.com/contact

Also here's a link to an FAQ with a step by step guide on printing your tickets for future purchases.

help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005129871-How-do-I-print-my-ticket-

I hope this helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Kind Regards
Shelby
"Good good good"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy and fast to use, would recommend"
"No issues with service"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I think your service is very efficient and reflects modern computer systems. I'm an older participant, however, who often struggles with technology that youth regard as routine. I have a laptop that my son regards as prehistoric, and is therefore relatively slow and often unreliable, and that is on top of my inner fear of any minor change or anything unusual that may lead to me making a terrible mistake that I simply wouldn't know how to rectify. That all means that I don't like ordering tickets online at any time, and I found your system extremely long-winded, i.e. there are many different stages before I actually get to print out my tickets, and at any point I could make a mistake, or actually 'time-out' because of my slow computer and my own lack of experience and confidence. I did, however, manage to succeed against all the odds, but I was very nervous throughout the whole procedure. The verification of my transaction via a tel. message from Natwest was particularly 'nerve-wracking'. I would very much appreciate it if you would endeavour to simplify and reduce the number of different stages if it is possible to do so, and maybe increase the 'time-out' time so that I don't experience quite so much inner panic in future!"
Hello David

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm sorry to hear about your ticket buying experience. Here at Skiddle, we want all of our customers to be able to easily and quickly purchase tickets and we've received lots of positive feedback about this.

You'll find that there are as few steps as possible involved when buying a ticket as it's our mission to offer 'one-click' tickets.

There's also a 10-minute time frame in place which gives everyone the fairest chance of obtaining tickets especially when they're in high demand as well as being secure for the user.

We always advise setting up a Skiddle account which will pre-fill your details and help to save time.

With regards to the verification, this is determined by your bank and is outside of Skiddle's control so you may wish to contact them directly to discuss this further.

I hope that this information helps and if you ever experience any difficulties when buying in the future then please don't hesitate to call one of our friendly customer care agents on 03333 010101. They'll be more than happy to assist!

Kind regards
Max
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"All seemed to work fine"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Skiddle is a really quick and easy to purchase from. They inform you on every little detail required and has brilliant up to date ideas."
Hi Katie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm so glad to hear of your positive experience purchasing tickets from us!

Your customer opinion is invaluable to us, so any feedback you can offer is greatly welcomed and taken on board.

We would love to know if there's anything we could do nudge your 4star review up to a 5star.

Please let us know!