skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
It was a quick process to book and they let us know how to reclaim for a cancelled event. Would be good if it was easy to contact customer service.
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am sorry to hear your refund has yet to land. For this particular event, Skiddle purely provided the booking platform as the organiser opted to handle payments directly via their own 3rd party service (Stripe). Meaning that Skiddle did not handle the ticket funds at any stage. As such, we’re unable to assist further with the refund as it’s the event organiser’s responsibility to handle this via their Stripe account. We also don’t have the ability to check on whether the refund has settled. We best advise contacting the event organisers directly: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wepartylondon/ Call: 020 3242 0040 Email: alfonso@orangenation.co.uk We’re sorry for any disappointment caused and hope that this goes some way to help. Kind regards, Iona
I have not received my tickets and the phone line has been down for a week plus where I’ve tried to contact you in order to get my tickets. I have also tweeted for a response (where you are active) and STILL nothing. The excuse for being down as staff are isolating doesn’t wash. Can divert the calls and man phone’s still.
The fact that a refund is unattainable without paying even extra is ridiculous.
Hi there, We are sorry to hear your experience using Skiddle was not 5 stars as we strive to bring our customers the best service. Skiddle can only offer refunds if an event is cancelled or postponed, we have an add-on of our Refund Protection service to covers our customers in unforeseen circumstances and is operated by a third party insurance company. If you would like to know how to claim a refund, you can do so by following this link. https://www.skiddle.com/refund-protection.php Kind Regards, Georgia
IT DOESNT EXPLAIN PROPERLY THAT THE FINAL TICKETS WHICH ARE MORE EXPENSIVE ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE ADVANCED DISCOUNT TICKETS !!! (Not impressed)
Hi there Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Please be aware that all events on our site are advertised by the individual promoters who control how their tickets are listed along with how much they cost. As many event organisers do, all ticket tiers were advertised to purchase however after checking the listing, I can see that the details explaining what each ticket permits entry is clearly displayed on both tiers of tickets. To avoid any confusion should you ever have any queries, you can always call us during our office hours, and we can advise you appropriately prior to committing to a booking. I hope this information helps and thanks for using Skiddle. Kind Regards Corinne
That its a good page for buy ticket result helpfull
Quick and easy
Thank you for resolving my issue. It was dealt with promptly, courteously and professionally. The customer service was second to none.
Easy to book tickets would definitely use Skiddle again :-)
Booking was very simple. Not used before, a little concerned how I collect my tickets but I'm sure it will be fine.
Quick
I am extremely unhappy with Skiddle as the communication with them has been exceptionally poor. I purchased two lots of for tickets Ageagainstthemachine - one set of four and then a further two tickets. The money went through though there was no confirmation of the purchase. I tried to contact them by phone but this was impossible so I wrote a review saying that I was disappointed not to receive any tickets nor to have any confirmation. Shortly after this review was published I received a call. I was not able to take it so I was left a voicemail message about my review. They apologised and I received confirmation of my first purchase (note no confirmation of my second purchase was ever received). I revised my review to reflect that they had apologised and that they had sent me confirmation. I wrote a much more favourable review even though it was disappointing I was not able to speak to anyone. Later, I discovered the event had to be cancelled because the lockdown restrictions were going to remain in place. Once again, I tried calling to request a refund - I tried several times but could not speak to anyone. I gave up trying after that and assumed that I would be automatically refunded. I have been waiting for my credit card bill to see if I have been refunded and I have just discovered that I have not. Again, I have tried calling them and now the message is to use the online help. I have tried that but that has been a complete waste of time. I have now looked at my account online to see that it is not possible to get a refund. It says that on 24th June I was notified of the rescheduling, which is not true. I have checked my email and there is nothing there. It now appears that it is too late to get a refund so I have lost the money for 6 tickets all because it was impossible to make contact with Skiddle in the first place. If they do not refund me, I will go to my credit card company to see if I can get a refund from them as I did not receive information about the rescheduling. I am very disappointed as I had heard very positive reviews about Skiddle.
Received a phone call saying this event had been cancelled due to a power outage, I have NOT received a refund. Furious, people stealing my hard earned money, thiefs, GIVE MY MONEY BACK! Rollernation event. I'm not waiting 30 days for a refund, its taking the biscuit. PAY NOW!
Tried telephoning only to get a voicemail message, not once but several times. Their customer service is absolutely appalling. Will never book tickets with them again!!!
Awful customer service, cannot talk to a human being, missed my refund window due to illness hence no refund, will advise my friends to avoid this company like the plague.
Absolute awful service. Need to speak to an advisor regarding postponement of event. Sat on phone for past 2 hours. Told 30 in queue then when your number 6 get cut off!! Twice!!. Tried all ways to contact them and nothing. When calling back it says office is shut, when they give opening times I am calling within the correct times. This is a joke!!
Very easy to use and 100% stress free x
skiddle 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Brilliant to be able to have your tickets to hand and not require a printer
Help!!! Where are my tickets? this is the only email I've received. I've looked at the app the emails? what do I do now? there is no phone number to talk to anyone?
I haven't received my ticket awful service
I’m still waiting for someone to help me as I bought the wrong ticket and needed a superior one.
skiddle is rated 4.51 based on 10,639 reviews