skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

"Fast easy transaction 👊 just found my new ticket provider Very pleased from start to finish 😊"
"Very easy and quick service to use."
Donna Pomroy
"Booked with ease and quickly. My 2nd time of booking with you, and never any problems."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Offers the lowest postage and booking fees compared to other booking agents. Received tickets within a few days of booking via signed for postal service."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"The fact that a refund is unattainable without paying even extra is ridiculous."
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear your experience using Skiddle was not 5 stars as we strive to bring our customers the best service.

Skiddle can only offer refunds if an event is cancelled or postponed, we have an add-on of our Refund Protection service to covers our customers in unforeseen circumstances and is operated by a third party insurance company.

If you would like to know how to claim a refund, you can do so by following this link. https://www.skiddle.com/refund-protection.php

Kind Regards,
Georgia
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"IT DOESNT EXPLAIN PROPERLY THAT THE FINAL TICKETS WHICH ARE MORE EXPENSIVE ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE ADVANCED DISCOUNT TICKETS !!! (Not impressed)"
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that all events on our site are advertised by the individual promoters who control how their tickets are listed along with how much they cost.

As many event organisers do, all ticket tiers were advertised to purchase however after checking the listing, I can see that the details explaining what each ticket permits entry is clearly displayed on both tiers of tickets.

To avoid any confusion should you ever have any queries, you can always call us during our office hours, and we can advise you appropriately prior to committing to a booking.

I hope this information helps and thanks for using Skiddle.

Kind Regards
Corinne
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"That its a good page for buy ticket result helpfull"
"Quick and easy"
"Thank you for resolving my issue. It was dealt with promptly, courteously and professionally. The customer service was second to none."
"Easy to book tickets would definitely use Skiddle again :-)"
"Booking was very simple. Not used before, a little concerned how I collect my tickets but I'm sure it will be fine."
"Quick"
"Very easy to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I didn’t mean to buy this"
Hello There!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review

I have tried to give you a call from the details on your order but didn't manage to get through

I will send an email over to you now so we can try to resolve you're the issue and hopefully turn that one star into a big whopping 5* next time!

Kind regards,

Courtney
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very easy to get what I wanted"
Hi Mark

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Please, can you let me know if you think there is anything we could do specifically that we could consider that would ultimately turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one next time you use Skiddle?

Kind regards,

Abbie
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I was able to buy a ticket confidently & quickly."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very efficient, simple to use."
"Very easy to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"It was really easy to book and they can straight away"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Skiddle have a website which is very easy to navigate with a reasonable and fair booking fee, unlike the majority of unscrupulas agencies robbing music fans."
"Excellent service"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to buy tickets and get them e- mailed to your Mobile."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Easy to use, straight forward, no problems."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I found this site very easy to navigate and options were clearly indicated throughout the process"
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,879 reviews