skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

About skiddle: Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Rachel Thompson
"Very quick and easy to understand"
Terena Conachie
Michelle Sullivan
"It’s the first time I have booked tickets though Skiddle fantastic service. I would definitely book my tickets again."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"The fact that a refund is unattainable without paying even extra is ridiculous."
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear your experience using Skiddle was not 5 stars as we strive to bring our customers the best service.

Skiddle can only offer refunds if an event is cancelled or postponed, we have an add-on of our Refund Protection service to covers our customers in unforeseen circumstances and is operated by a third party insurance company.

If you would like to know how to claim a refund, you can do so by following this link. https://www.skiddle.com/refund-protection.php

Kind Regards,
Georgia
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"IT DOESNT EXPLAIN PROPERLY THAT THE FINAL TICKETS WHICH ARE MORE EXPENSIVE ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE ADVANCED DISCOUNT TICKETS !!! (Not impressed)"
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that all events on our site are advertised by the individual promoters who control how their tickets are listed along with how much they cost.

As many event organisers do, all ticket tiers were advertised to purchase however after checking the listing, I can see that the details explaining what each ticket permits entry is clearly displayed on both tiers of tickets.

To avoid any confusion should you ever have any queries, you can always call us during our office hours, and we can advise you appropriately prior to committing to a booking.

I hope this information helps and thanks for using Skiddle.

Kind Regards
Corinne
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"That its a good page for buy ticket result helpfull"
"Quick and easy"
"Thank you for resolving my issue. It was dealt with promptly, courteously and professionally. The customer service was second to none."
"Easy to book tickets would definitely use Skiddle again :-)"
"Booking was very simple. Not used before, a little concerned how I collect my tickets but I'm sure it will be fine."
"Quick"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Excellent service, tickets available almost straight away. Highly recommend"
"Quick and easy booking"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Nice and easy to find what I want. Love that its shows the range of tickets even when some are no longer available. The promotional code part works like a charm too. Fast and efficient. Awesome stuff."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I found my experience with a middle was excellent if you have any problems getting a ticket their customer service is excellent and they are polite and helpful"
"Quick and efficient!"
"Easy and quick"
"good quick service"
Hi Charles,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Is there anything we could do specifically to turn your four-star booking experience into a five-star one?

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Abbie
"Easy peasy"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Very easy to buy tickets....no problems!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Getting the tickets was really easy and fast"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Skiddle was so easy and straightforward to use with no hassle. It was so quick to book my tickets, the whole process was a breeze. Now I can look forward to my concert and you get the option to print off your ticket when it suits you, or download the app to show it on your phone. Overall very impressed and would recommend the service to anyone."
Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I'm so glad to hear that you had a great first booking experience with Skiddle.

We like to make our customers tickets as accessible as possible.

Get your friends down to the event and we will see you on the dancefloor!

Thanks again for using Skiddle

Kind Regards

Faye
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Great service easy to use and hassle free"
skiddle is rated 4.52 based on 7,920 reviews