skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Julie Foster
"Logged in found what i wanted and bought! It really is that simple and quick! Excellent informative and easy straight forward instructions! Spot on x"
"It was a great day. Bit miffed that I got charged £5-15 in booking fees for booking ahead of the day. All in all a great experience."
Mel Reynolds
"Easy to buy and great service from the website"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"My wife despairs of me when ordering anything on line booking flights etc as I have often missed a step and start shouting at my laptop. This is never the case with Skiddle always clear straight fwd and gfeel confident that there will be no issues. Since using the app life is even easier when scanning tickets at venues. Skiddle thank you for taking the pain away."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Bought tickets for a gig from a girl who changed the name on the tickets and Skiddle emailed them across to me. Only for her to go an change her mind and was able to log back in after the sale went through to change the tickets back in her name. You need to get this sorted. Thankfully the girl was honest and refunded me, but what’s to say she didn’t, I would be none the wiser and out of pocket. Skiddle need to get something in place where this is not possible once sale has went through."
"Restaurant shown to be close to a venue was much further than expected. Have to phone restaurant directly to cancel"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"What a nightmare trying to purchase them online. Took 3 attempts then the wrong venue was booked and they won't refund or let me pay towards the one I was supposed to be booking. Take your money but won't help you afterwards, just no can do attitude!!!"
Hello Tracey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with your booking experience.

Your query had been referred over to my line manager and after speaking with my colleague, I believe that the issue has now been rectified as it had been identified as a genuine mistake.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"No communication or tickets!"
Hi Charlie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'm sorry to hear this.

I've just spoken to your wife who advises you've now got access to your tickets via the app. Excellent news!

It's also worth knowing, for future purchases, that your ticket collection email can be resent, at any time, by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders.

I hope you enjoy the event.

Kind Regards
Jasmine
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Not impressed by the surcharges"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I’ve bought some tickets ad immediately realised that I’m not goin to be able to attend. I bought “refund protection” which is basically useless. Skiddle are saying that I should try selling them privately etc. Really not happy with them"
Hi Raymond,

Thank you for leaving the time to write your review.

By purchasing refund protection, you are entitled to a refund subject to our T&C's (unexpected circumstances and illness).

As with all insurance policies, a claim needs to be evidenced with relevant documentation in order for it to be successful.

We best advise passing your ticket on privately if you can no longer attend, as refunds can only be offered by Skiddle if the event is cancelled or postponed as agreed upon purchase.

When you do find someone to take the unwanted ticket off your hands then head to www.skiddle.com\orders to update the details.

Thanks again,
Georgia
"-------------------"
Hi,

Thanks for your review.

At Skiddle we are always striving to improve our customer's experience, so I'm very keen to find out the source of your dissatisfaction.

I tried to call you and left a voice mail, please do get in touch so we can improve our service.

Thanks in advance
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"We have not all got iPhones or printers, unlikely at moment we will even get into an event we have paid for."
Hello Judith,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

It was lovely to speak to you earlier and I'm glad you have managed to sort the issue.

Please let me know if you have any further queries that I can assist with and thank you for using Skiddle!

Abbie
"Purchased an event ticket from Skiddle. I fell ill on the morning of the event, and hoped that paying extra for Skiddle Refund Protection would allow me to get a refund if my condition worsened over the day. I hadn't realised that Skiddle were able to judge the seriousness of an illness, and dispute a customer based on the lack of a doctor's note. I have the original un-used ticket with the receipt, I feel this should have be enough to receive a refund."
Hello Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please be aware that your Ticket Refund Protection claim is handled by a third party insurer and not Skiddle.

So that I can look into your query further, please can you provide me with your order reference number (which begins with an '18' or '19')?

Thanks in advance!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Had to contact your office to try to locate the venue as you put Army Music I needed to put CAMUS 25Gala Concert Not the best site"
Hello Mr Pratt,

I'm very sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with our service.

Please be aware that we rely on the promoter to provide us with accurate and up to date information as we are a self-service platform.

I'm glad to hear we were able to solve your query over the phone.

Thanks
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Obtained tickets then was told 9 hours later that Please be aware that these were placed on skiddle.com by an unauthorised seller and to try and get tickets again, by this point they were sold out. Won’t be using Skiddle again."
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I sincerely apologise that this has happened.

An unauthorised seller had added tickets on a separate event listing to the genuine one as they thought Skiddle was a third-party ticket outlet.

Rest assured we do have moderation in place for unauthorised sellers, in this case, there had been human error.

This seller has now been banned and the event has been suspended.

Once again I apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

If you would like me to give you a call to discuss this further please let me know

Courtney
"I have made a payment for a ticket and the money has been taken twice. I did not purchase two tickets and only one ticket was sent. I have tried to email to get a refund. But the email they have on there website is invalid. Very poor service and will not be purchasing a ticket from skiddle again."
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

It was good speaking to you today, I'm glad we got your query sorted.

If you have any queries in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

Max
"The web site won't accept card details - typing in box doesn't register. Schoolboy error."
Hey Richard, If you're having issues entering your card details, you may wish to check if you have any Anti Virus or Anti Malware that can sometimes incorrectly block the entering of information on websites. There's been known issues in the past on many websites with Kaspersky for example. We have 1000s of customers buying tickets every day, so are confident our systems are working properly, but we're happy to help you if you get in touch, 03333 010101.
"Have not got my tickets"
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review

Your tickets are waiting for you in your order history: www.skiddle.com/orders

You can then save them onto your phone or classically print them off.

Hope that next time we can turn that 1-star into 5! :)

Courtney
"Still charging the dodgy booking fee. No delivery fee? Its an e ticket...more disingenuousness. Dont offer paypal. Why? All reputable companies do...it gives customer extra cover and means they dont need to find card to make purchase."
Hi Pookie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I have requested a few more details from yourself so I will be able to locate your order.

We don't use PayPal as a payment method as the funds for each order are paid directly to each independent event promoter and unfortunately this platform does not offer us the ability to refund individual transaction should your event be cancelled/postponed.

It is our endeavour to make purchasing your tickets without PayPal just as simple and secure as possible which is why we will only ask for the minimum amount of information required by the event organisers to process your ticket order.

It might also be worth knowing that we do offer Apple Pay and Android Pay which is safe (and easy) to use when purchasing any future tickets!

We charge a booking fee simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser.

The booking fee is the margin that we apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service. This includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for our staff brews!

As you can appreciate without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate.

However, we can understand that you’d like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets. As such, we do our best to keep our fees to a minimum and comparable with other ticket agents where possible.

We also offer top notch customer service which we believe is worth that little bit extra!

Thanks again for your custom and I hope you continue to use Skiddle for your future event discovery needs.

Kind Regards,
Georgia
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Booked 2 tickets, paid one, got one...:("
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

I have just tried to give you a call on this matter but sadly reached your voicemail.

Please reply back to the email I have sent you so that I can take a further look into your query.

Thanks in advance.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I didn’t mean to buy this"
Hello There!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review

I have tried to give you a call from the details on your order but didn't manage to get through

I will send an email over to you now so we can try to resolve you're the issue and hopefully turn that one star into a big whopping 5* next time!

Courtney
"Just not many events in sunderland when you look at sunderland events there all in Newcastle a bit sad really when sunderland has a massive population hopefully it will get better love live music ☺x"
Hello Lynne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Skiddle is a self-service platform and is also a 'What's on Guide' for events. We do try to cover as many different events as possible in lots of different locations.

Please let us know if there is a specific venue in Sunderland that you would like to know more about and we are more than happy to do some research :)

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Ticket wouldn’t let me gain access"
Hi Charley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to give you a call regarding the matter but sadly reached your voicemail.

As I am keen to resolve your issue, I have just sent you an email asking for more information.

Abbie
"So I go on a waiting list for TWO tickets - after 8 days I get a text saying “we have reserved you TICKETS” - click link to buy - it is just for one. Try to amend to two, does not allow. I do not want i one, I want TWO... can you see a pattern emerging ...?! So obvs decline to buy one & think well I will just have to join waiting list again & hope for the best.... guess what, the waiting list is no longer up & running. What a total waste of time😡"
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Our Waiting List service works in real time, so you will only be offered what is currently available.

If we couldn't allocate you the full number of tickets you requested, we'll still alert you and let you buy as many as we can allocate at that time.

Once tickets are working through the Waiting List, the service becomes temporarily disabled, to give our customers a chance to be notified and so the list isn't ever ending!

We have a comprehensive landing page for all questions Waiting List related, please see the FAQ guide below:

www.skiddle.com/features/waiting-list.php

I hope this information helps and good luck getting tickets!

Kind Regards
Corinne
skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,525 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access