skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

About skiddle: Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Terena Conachie
Michelle Sullivan
"It’s the first time I have booked tickets though Skiddle fantastic service. I would definitely book my tickets again."
Pete Wilson
"It works. Simple as. Paperless ticketing straight to your inbox. Phone scanned at venue and in you go."
"App doesn't work can't print off tickets"
Hi Anita,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

If you have downloaded the Skiddle app you can simply display the tickets on arrival at the event by heading to 'My Tickets'.

RapidScan tickets are designed to allow fast entry and you're now not required to print off your ticket as you can download it to your smartphone.

To print off your RapidScan ticket you will need to click 'print a PDF of your ticket' in the ticket collection email that you will have received.

I hope that this clarifies the matter and please don't hesitate to contact if you have any further queries!

Abbie
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Doesn’t £70 on tickets, we’re not able to transfer to another person as I was I’ll. my friend went to the concert and had to pay again at the door. Will stick to proper tickets next time"
Hi Douglas

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear that you were too ill to go to the event.

Please be aware that you are welcome to pass your tickets onto a friend, and this can be actioned free of charge via your Skiddle account online.

We have a useful Helpguide available 24/7 where you can find the answers to our most common queries, and the article below is particularly useful to your query:

Once again I'm sorry that you couldn't make the event but I hope this information helps for future purchases!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Don’t allow refunds, cheap pricks."
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Refunds can only be offered if the event is cancelled or postponed, as agreed in the Terms and Conditions upon purchase. We're sorry, but these are the rules set by our event promoters.

If you are unable to attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances and have purchased Ticket Refund Protection then you can follow the link contained within the Terms & Conditions to process a claim.

I hope that this clarifies the matter and if you would still like to chat with one of the team then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Abbie
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"The event wasnt on i paid for a ticket and turned up to be told there no event"
Hi Ahmed

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

From looking at your order I can see that event was postponed correctly by the promoters and an email update was successfully sent to your inbox.

I'd ask that you please check your inboxes/spam folders and should you want a refund, click the link contained within, before the 7-day refund notice expires.

If the email is not in your inbox, you may have used an old/invalid/incorrect email address. In this instance, please get in touch with our Customer Care team by no later than 6pm 18th December 2018, to request your refund.

You can submit a form using this link https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I hope this helps clarify the matter and thanks for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"The fact that a refund is unattainable without paying even extra is ridiculous."
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear your experience using Skiddle was not 5 stars as we strive to bring our customers the best service.

Skiddle can only offer refunds if an event is cancelled or postponed, we have an add-on of our Refund Protection service to covers our customers in unforeseen circumstances and is operated by a third party insurance company.

If you would like to know how to claim a refund, you can do so by following this link. https://www.skiddle.com/refund-protection.php

Kind Regards,
Georgia
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Booking fees of £1.50 added to all 12 tickets, then a 50p card transaction cost?! Scandalous :-/"
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that booking fees are calculated at a percentage of the entire order value, (as it costs us more to process larger orders) so the total cost of booking fees applied would be equivalent whether these were charged per order or per ticket.

If you ever want to know what the booking fees cover, you can find this information on the event listing before committing to the transaction.

Please rest assured that the 50p Rapid Scan delivery fee covers the cost of delivering your tickets directly to your inbox, and we do not charge customers to use their debit/credit cards on our site.

We do appreciate how frustrating these fees can be, so we do our absolute best to keep them to a minimum.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"My name is spelt wrongly: Your website doesn't recognises the "character" é or É We are now in the 21st Century and surely this must not be an issue. My name is Morné (pronounced Mornay) and not "Morné" Please rectify accordingly. Please don't hesitate to contact me: gerber.mj@gmail.com or mobile: 07789626366 (UK)"
Hi Morné,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review & I apologise for your dissatisfaction.

This bug has now been reported to the development team to be resolved.

Please use the following link to update your name once this has been resolved - www.skiddle.com/members/editprofile/

Please drop us an email here - skiddle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to check up on whether your issue has been rectified.

Thanks again and kind regards
Shelby
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I tried to purchase two tickets for an event for the page to say that the tickets may have been sold and apologies, I tried again and second time was a success , but Skiddle has taken payment twice?"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Was not told about restrictions to get into the place, had steel capped toe boots as my standard trainers so couldn’t get in. Terrible. Want refund."
Hi Michael,

Thanks for leaving your review.

I'm currently looking into this further for you with event organisers and will be back in touch with you in due course.

Your continued patience whilst I'm doing so is greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, if you have any further queries please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll be more than happy to help where possible.

James
"It's to much messing about ordering tickets to this and go to that and still had a text from my last perchase Bigfoot tickets ..."
Hi Martin

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

We do aim to make purchasing tickets as simple and user-friendly as possible, so I am very sorry to hear that you found ordering your tickets difficult. If you have any comments, how to improve our service, please feel free to send them our way- we're always looking to improve!

If you believe that you're receiving unsolicited text messages, please do just let us know by sending us an email to help@skiddle.com and we can investigate this further with the event promoters.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Still haven’t received my ticket ?"
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch and for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Your collection email, which contains full ticket download instructions, is automatically sent to you at the address provided to us upon purchase of your order.

This confirmation email has been resent for you now and should appear in your inbox momentarily. Please ensure to check your spam/junk folders and if the email doesn't appear please don't hesitate to let me know an alternative address and I'll be more than happy to resend it to you.

It's also worth noting that your ticket collection email can be resent to yourself at any time by heading to your order history page - www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope this helps and If there's anything else that I can assist with in the meantime please don't hesitate to let me know.

Many thanks,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Useless I’ve just tried to log in again to purchases tickets for a new Day festival Put in the email you sent my last purchase to and it tells me there is no account with this email! How can I trust this site?"
Hi Shaun

Thanks for getting in touch with Skiddle.

So that I can get your query resolved, please can you provide me with your order reference number (which begins with a '17' or '18') along with the following information for security?

The last 4 digits of the payment card number
1st line of your address and postcode
Contact telephone number

Once I've got this information I'll be able to help no problem!

Shelby
"Website went down Took for four tickets ! Communication rubbish no real people to deal with."
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"i have been unable to print my ticket"
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As you have purchased RapidScan eTickets, you have the option to either print them out, show them within the Skiddle App, or download and save each PDF to your phone.

To print your tickets please access your original collection email, scroll down towards 'Get Your Ticket' and select into the link below stating to 'print a PDF of your ticket'.

More information about printing your ticket order can be found in our HelpDesk via the following link below :

I hope this information helps and If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks,

Emiley
"Was extremely disappointed to find that I couldn’t refund two tickets worth £50 ..that I had brought through my friends card ....when I found out I had won two free tickets ...so technically I didn’t win at all ...very very sad 😢"
Hi Rebecca

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately, Skiddle can only issue a refund if the event itself has been cancelled/postponed or changed venues, I'm afraid.

On the bright side, you now have additional tickets so you can take along more friends, or pass the tickets on privately.

To do this, all you need to do is head to www.skiddle.com/orders to amend the order details, also resend the confirmation receipt to the new recipient.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Very simple and straight forward via the Skiddle App"
Hi Jayne

Thanks for leaving your review.

I'm glad to hear that you found that the app was simple and straight-forward to use, as it's our endeavor to make all customer's ticket buying experience as seamless as possible.

If you have any other feedback that will help get us to a 5 star review, please don't hesitate to let a member of the Customer Care team know by heading to www.skiddle.com/help or by calling us on 03333 01 01 01!

Thanks again for using Skiddle,
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Tickets for event not received"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

You can always resend your ticket confirmation from skiddle.com/orders.

Failing that, if you get in touch with one of our customer care team we'll be able to make sure you have them in time for your event.

You can do that using a number of avenues here: https://www.skiddle.com/contact/

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

James
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I thought penalties for paying by credit card had been outlawed by legislation? Maybe Skiddle has a special exemption? Money grabbing Skiddle not only charges a £2.50 booking fee but also another £1.00 "handling charge"!!! What the heck is that about??? Grrrrr........ Didn't I do do all the booking work??? YOU OWE ME."

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

A booking fee is added per ticket which is calculated as a percentage of the face value ticket cost. This fee is applied in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service, including overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, customer services, administration, website development and secure server cost.

I believe this handling fee you are referring too is our Rapidscan delivery fee which is different to the booking fee and this is the margin takes to cover securely generating the uniquely barcoded ticket(s) straight to your email!

We do appreciate how frustrating these fees can be and do our absolute best to keep them competitive.

If you need some further information please follow this link - https://www.skiddle.com/basket/fees.php?1=1&rs=1

Kind regards, Shelby.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Still have not actually received my tickets."
Hi Max Drake,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review,

Your collection email, containing full ticket download instructions, is automatically sent to you at the address provided to us upon completion of your purchase.

I've resent this confirmation to you now and your tickets will be available to access and download shortly your email account.

If required, you can also request to resend your confirmation to yourself (or to an alternate address if you wish) anytime by accessing your order history > www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope that this now resolves any issues you were experiencing.

If, however, you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on 03333 01 01 01.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"When I purchased the tickets, it was unclear where the venue was. As I had typed the location into google, that is where I assumed the event was but when I had purchased the tickets, and only then, it told me the event was in another location over two hours away and I was therefore ubable to go. No refund option. Very disappointed."
Hi Shannon

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

We do aim to make the event information as clear as possible to avoid any mistakes on the checkout page, before committing to the transaction.

Please be aware that the venue information is always stated on the Skiddle website for you to check before purchasing, and unfortuantely we can't take responsibility for the information you entered on Google, before reaching our site.

I am keen to make this right for you so I've contacted the event organiser to see if there is anything they can offer as a solution and I'll be back in touch as soon as I'm in receipt of their response.

I hope this information helps.

skiddle is rated 4.52 based on 7,901 reviews