skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

03333 01 01 01

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
I ordered two tickets for match at Lancaster City FC.Tickets have not arrived and seemingly impossible to obtain a repayment or report the non receipt if tickets.Rip off!!!!
Appalling customer service. Trying to cancel tickets as self isolating with Covid, the event organiser has approved the refund after sending proof, and the screenshot of authorisation was sent to Skiddle. A week later and no response (they say they reply within 1 day), phones have been off all week due to a 'technical issue' and chasing up by message which also has not been responded to in over 2 days. Technology is only good if it works, and is backed up by reliable customer service. Skiddle is neither of these. AVOID.
It was a bad crawl and the first bar wasn’t even aware of this event. It took a lot of explaining for them to finally give us the offers, but even then they reduced and changed the offers massively so you could only get discounts on 2 drinks, not even beers and ciders when all drinks were meant to be included… and they offered a free shot but only a vodka shot mixed with cranberry….. We have been to this bar twice now (Zoo Bar Leicester Square) please never go it’s awful, they’ve tried to scam us twice with false advertisement, you will not get what you ask for
When you click the email link to log into the Skiddle app it’s blocked by Microsoft. Poor.
Won’t let me order on any phone or account
cant print my tickets...no email...no text. Whereas ,my collegues who are going, got immediate email, text and immediate print tickets...Why?
Cannot get in touch with you to get a refund when the venue has authorised one because of the fact what they advertised never happened. I emailed over a week ago and haven't received a response and your refund page is useless. Won't be using this service again until I get a refund or at the very least a response
My event has been postponed to a date I cannot attend next year, apparently I received an email informing me that I could get a refund if unable to attend. I did not know such emails for refunds are time sensitive which is outrageous, buyer beware there are sharks everywhere, I did not postpone to another date, all I want is a full refund. Simples.
I haven’t received my tickets. No email confirmation, nothing. I took a screenshot of my order confirmation but I’m still waiting for my actual tickets.
i never got my tickets.
Just saw advert for balloon fiesta booked the tickets , confirmation email disappeared as quick st it came , clicked on thanks for order corona virus cancellation saw it was already cancelled . Why are they bookings for something that’s already cancelled what a scam
I can't log in via your e mail link to retrieve my tickets. I have tried at least 5 different links!
Payed £20 to get a cab there bought tickets 5 hours before event started got to the venue and they said it want on was a different event on will never used Skiddle again terrible service and still no refund. Shocking!!!!
I bought flexible tickets for an event paying £1.65 extra. A few hours before the event my partner received a notification from the NHS app saying he must to self isolate. I couldn't get my refund. I've been trying to figure this out FOR HOURS through the app and finally I gave up. Awful service, cheating customers.
I purchased 2 VIP Tickets for Soul love on the pier and got no email after the transaction went through confirming my purchase ! Cannot call them and have had no response back from my emails communication to them! Now I’m worried as I have hotel booked for the long travel to This event and no tickets come through or code ! Nothing !!
Skiddle is helpless on refund. If there is a problem they straight blame the 3rd party. However Skiddle sent a confirmation of refund. There was no word in the confirmation email that Skiddle doesn`t take any responsibility of getting the refund. After a month turned out that I have to make a complaint at the organizer. This is not a customer friendly approach. Not recommended.
If my event has been cancelled through no fault of my own, why am I not entitled to a full refund? Why does there have to be a time limit on getting a full refund? Will not use this con company again. Beware, if your event is cancelled due to Covid, you won't get your money back unless you apply for a refund immediately.
I expected to receive my tickets by email or on my phone almost straight away but haven't, as I have purchased these tickets for friends as well as myself I am not pleased and will not use you again, I would rather do it locally.
I just got an email rescheduling the event after I bought 4 tickets yesterday, I need more notice than 3 days before an event. It’s not good enough, I’d rather have my money back
I really hate it ..times up each time before I can finish my transaction.. I’ve tried a few times ..so frustrating!!..why do Chorley council use this method of purchasing flower show tickets .. I’m not bothered about going to the flower show now .. I’ll save my money…!! Why not sell tickets in your local shops they need the business.. wake up Chorley Council !!
skiddle is rated 4.51 based on 10,547 reviews