skiddle Reviews

of reviewers recommend skiddle
Read skiddle Reviews

About skiddle:

Primary ticket agency and events guide

Tell us how skiddle made you happy
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Offers the lowest postage and booking fees compared to other booking agents. Received tickets within a few days of booking via signed for postal service.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
I did not want to download another app.... I wanted a ticket.. the app has been tryoung toload for 5 minutes.. Yuk
Hello There.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to give you a call to offer further advice, however, I reached your voicemail.

We aim to make the ticket buying process and accessing tickets as simple as possible for our customers.

The Skiddle app is an alternative to the website, however, is not necessarily needed.

You can check out the following section of FAQ's which will provide you with helpful information on how to access your ticket without the app.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our friendly Customer Care team via the following link if you need assistance. We will be more than happy to help!

Not good to use
Hello there,

I have just tried to give you a call to discuss this further with you but unfortunately reached your voicemail.

We aim to make the ticket buying process as user-friendly as possible and are open to any feedback you have on how we could enhance this experience further.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to speaking to you.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
I cannot stand for paying booking fees and other ridiculous chargers. I shouldn't have to pay no more than what the ticket price is. It is as simple as that really. I dislike these ticket companies, as they have a monopoly on the entire entertainment system. If I didn't have to buy these tickets from Skiddle, I probably wouldn't of and instead chosen a cheaper alternative.
Hello Owen,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your review.

I'm sorry you feel unhappy surrounding the subject of booking fees and other charges.

The booking fee is added per ticket and is calculated as a percentage of the face value. It's always clearly displayed before you add any tickets to your basket. They are charged simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser, which includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, website development and profit.

The only other additional fee that is applied is the delivery/processing fee which covers the delivery of your order, either using the Royal Mail network or via our alternative options such as eTickets or RapidScan tickets. This only charged per order.

If you would like to find out more information about this and why they are in place, head to our handy FAQ below.

help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077452

Alternatively, if you would like to give me a call, id be more than happy to chat with you about this further on 033 33 01 01 01.

I hope that this helps to clarify.

Regards,
Shannon.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Yesterday I ordered a ticket for tonight (Sun 25th) and put in my details and opted for the First Time to go the Techno route and download and use the App instead of printing off a ticket. BUT the was no tickets on the app to use ? Mmmm over to the email and while there is this 'How are We' email there was no ticket / receipt of order email ? O.K - over to skiddle com and was unable to find an option to find the ticket I ordered ( Yes I had logged in ! ) Therefore I had to call the number and been a Sunday - there was only a message. ONLY HERE was I able to find My Ticket via skiddle com/order. Is there some reason why what should be easy has been a TASK ????? Very Puzzled .............................. Darren
Hello Darren.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to give you a call to discuss the points raised but unfortunately wasn't able to get through.

All email confirmations are sent immediately once your order is placed. Occasionally emails may get delayed or lost in spam filters.

I'm sorry to hear you missed us over the phone! Our customer care team were open from 10-4 on Sunday to support the August Bank Holiday. Our opening times can be found at skiddle.com/contact

For future reference check out our helpful FAQ section on ticket access: https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001447231

I am happy to see you managed to access the tickets and I hope you enjoyed the event.

Shelby
When I bought my Saturday tickets, a confirmation came up for Sunday. I'm worried about this, and the skiddle app on my phone did not reassure me. I can't see how to download my tickets
Hello Joanna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I have just tried to call you but sadly reached your voicemail.

The email confirmation will state the first date that the event starts, however, further down you will be able to see which specific day/ticket type you have purchased and also when you print or download your ticket.

You can download your ticket by following the link that states 'print a PDF of your ticket' in your ticket collection email.

For further guidance you can head to the following FAQs help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005129871
help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015648592

I hope that this helps!

Abbie
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
i fully understand that drinks and food are not included in ticket price and have to be paid desperately however whats the point to pay entry fee if everything else is paid seperatly and even kids atraction are not included in price shame on you
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that the organisers determine what's included in the ticket prices which will usually cover entry into the event.

If there is anything else included in the price of the ticket i.e queue jump, food or specific attractions, then this would be stated within the ticket description.

I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment and I'd best advise that you contact the organisers directly via the link below to raise any issues https://www.facebook.com/pg/CheltenhamBalloonFiesta/posts/

Jasmine
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
did not receive E.mail of confirmation with tickets
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Your ticket collection email is always sent to the address provided immediately after the order has completed. If for whatever reason, this hasn't appeared then there are numerous ways of accessing your tickets without the collection email which can also be resent at any time by heading to Skiddle .com\orders.

In addition, we have the following information available within our comprehensive guide https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005077852-I-have-not-received-cannot-find-my-confirmation-email

I can see that your tickets were redeemed and I hope that you had a great time at the event!

Jasmine
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Booking fees are just greedy and un called for. For that sort of cash I want them at least posted !!!!
Hello Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the service you have received

We charge a booking fee simply because we pay the full face value of your ticket back to the event organiser.

The booking fee is the margin that we apply in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service and it is calculated as a percentage of the face value. This includes overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for our staff brews!

As you can appreciate without charging a fee we, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to operate.

However, we can understand that you'd like to pay as little as you can for your event tickets so we always aim to keep our fees to a minimum.

Courtney
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Hard to use and difficult to find what your looking for
Hi There,

Great to speak to you earlier.

I hope you can appreciate the number of upcoming events of the same type.

We will take your comments on board on how we list our events.

I hope you enjoy the event.

Finally, thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
I have bought tickets for Hare & Hounds events many times before . This time it was laborious. I wanted 3 tickets why should I have to print off 3 sheets of A4 when 1 would do. You are charging a booking fee. I'm the one doing your work. I know the app is the other option but I prefer the secure method. God help anybody making a group booking.
Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but sadly reached your voicemail.

Each ticket requires it's own unique barcode which is why, unfortunately, we cannot provide one ticket for an order.

You're also now not required to print off the barcodes as you can download them to your smartphone.

Please be aware that the booking fee covers overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for our staff brews!

I hope that this clarifies the matter and please let me know if you have any further queries!

Abbie
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
It tuck a long time to get my tickets
Hello there and thank you for taking the time to review your ticket buying experience.

I'm sorry to hear that it took a little longer than you'd have liked to make your purchase as we do strive to make this a seamless experience. You'll notice that there are very few steps involved and we've also integrated Apple\Android pay into the app for an even faster booking experience.

When booking, we always advise making sure that you have full wifi or 3G\4G connection to ensure that purchases complete quickly. This can often be the reason that the website or app runs slowly.

I hope that this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle!

Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Said there’s a problem and the payment didn’t go through and I nearly submitted the payment again. Luckily I got the email just before i clicked the button.
Hi There

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear you experienced issues when purchasing your tickets.

However, I'm glad that the payment went through and that you have been able to access your tickets.

If you have any trouble purchasing tickets in the future, please get in touch with our Customer Care team who would be more than happy to help if errors do appear upon purchase.

Dannie
Was unable to access early bird members discount for event I booked.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

All promotional codes/discounted tickets are solely set and listed directly by the event organisers and not by ourselves, as such, we're unfortunately not able to provide these passwords without the organisers' authorisation I'm afraid.

Where a discount is available, you will have the option to select into ' Have a promotion code/password ' which can be found within the event listing page at the bottom of the ticket box and is located just above the ' buy tickets ' button.

More information about how to purchase using a promotional code/password can be found in our HelpDesk on the following link:

I hope this information helps, and we hope that you enjoy the event in November!

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Emiley
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
I purchased a ticket just yesterday and never received an email confirmation or E-Ticket which I paid extra for. I had to call the offices to request the email which took time out of my day. Regards Pam Sherwood
Hello Pam,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

An automated confirmation email will always be sent directly to you at the address provided upon completion of your purchase.

If your ticket collection email cannot be located within your inbox, please ensure to check any junk/spam folders for your order receipt.

It's also worth noting that your confirmation can be resent to yourself at any time (or onto an alternate email address if required) by heading to your order history page at www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope this information helps and we hope that you have a great time at the event!

Emiley
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
Cheaper tickets if you go via direct to club
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

As Skiddle is a self-service platform, the prices are set by the event organisers.

As some events will give the option to buy tickets on the door, we may not know if they will be available so we'd advise contacting the event organisers directly to check in the future.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Too much info to enter and need to scroll to top of page every time
Hi Janet,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We aim to make the booking process as straightforward as possible and ask you to include the minimum amount of information required to process the transaction.

Registering will also help you save time for future bookings as it will pre-populate the information.

In terms of continuously having to scroll to the top of the page, I'm not sure I 100% understand sorry. Please would you be willing to let us know some more information about this from the following link so we can get it looked into?

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Good as it was easy to use
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
I could not book both live at Troon nights in one go aqnd had to book them seperately.
Hi Alan

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that we don't have the facility for a multi-checkout page, as the funds for each order are paid directly to the independent promoter and should your event be cancelled or postponed, we need the ability to refund your individual transaction.

I'm glad to hear that you've got your tickets and see you on the dance floor!

Corinne
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
When I log in2 Skiddle Tickets not showing up! Now I have to go to Library to print it off!
Hi Juliet,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Your tickets will be shown within the app if the account you have logged in with, matches the account you ordered your tickets through. The easiest way to tell is to look for your email receipt and check the email address it was sent to.

I hope this helps Juliet.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
Received the email with the tickets to download but my work email is blocking either link for downloading the pdf or the app saying its not a secure site .
HI Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I've now downloaded the tickets on your behalf and dropped these over as attachments to both email addresses that are on your order.

For the future, you can also always download your PDF tickets from skiddle.com/ordersor using the Skiddle app.

Hope this helps and have a great time at the event. Get back in touch if you're still having any difficulties.

skiddle is rated 4.53 based on 8,953 reviews