skiddle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend skiddle

Tell us how skiddle made you happy

Mrs Janice Neagle
"Was a pleasure to book my Wigan festival tickets 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻"
Corey-lee Styles
"Definatly impressed me ... really glad such a reliable service is availible , safe, quick easy n less hasstle than years gone by ... really glad to have u as a service xx"
Lisa Osullivam
"Quick & easy purchase! Will definitely use Skiddle again, thank you!"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I have bought tickets for Hare & Hounds events many times before . This time it was laborious. I wanted 3 tickets why should I have to print off 3 sheets of A4 when 1 would do. You are charging a booking fee. I'm the one doing your work. I know the app is the other option but I prefer the secure method. God help anybody making a group booking."
Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

I just tried to give you a call on this but sadly reached your voicemail.

Each ticket requires it's own unique barcode which is why, unfortunately, we cannot provide one ticket for an order.

You're also now not required to print off the barcodes as you can download them to your smartphone.

Please be aware that the booking fee covers overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, VAT, customer services, call handling, account management, administration, website development, secure server costs, profit and a few tea bags for our staff brews!

I hope that this clarifies the matter and please let me know if you have any further queries!

Abbie
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"It tuck a long time to get my tickets"
Hello there and thank you for taking the time to review your ticket buying experience.

I'm sorry to hear that it took a little longer than you'd have liked to make your purchase as we do strive to make this a seamless experience. You'll notice that there are very few steps involved and we've also integrated Apple\Android pay into the app for an even faster booking experience.

When booking, we always advise making sure that you have full wifi or 3G\4G connection to ensure that purchases complete quickly. This can often be the reason that the website or app runs slowly.

I hope that this information helps and thanks again for using Skiddle!

Ella
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Said there’s a problem and the payment didn’t go through and I nearly submitted the payment again. Luckily I got the email just before i clicked the button."
Hi There

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear you experienced issues when purchasing your tickets.

However, I'm glad that the payment went through and that you have been able to access your tickets.

If you have any trouble purchasing tickets in the future, please get in touch with our Customer Care team who would be more than happy to help if errors do appear upon purchase.

Kind regards

Dannie
"Was unable to access early bird members discount for event I booked."

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

All promotional codes/discounted tickets are solely set and listed directly by the event organisers and not by ourselves, as such, we're unfortunately not able to provide these passwords without the organisers' authorisation I'm afraid.

Where a discount is available, you will have the option to select into ' Have a promotion code/password ' which can be found within the event listing page at the bottom of the ticket box and is located just above the ' buy tickets ' button.

More information about how to purchase using a promotional code/password can be found in our HelpDesk on the following link:

I hope this information helps, and we hope that you enjoy the event in November!

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I purchased a ticket just yesterday and never received an email confirmation or E-Ticket which I paid extra for. I had to call the offices to request the email which took time out of my day. Regards Pam Sherwood"
Hello Pam,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

An automated confirmation email will always be sent directly to you at the address provided upon completion of your purchase.

If your ticket collection email cannot be located within your inbox, please ensure to check any junk/spam folders for your order receipt.

It's also worth noting that your confirmation can be resent to yourself at any time (or onto an alternate email address if required) by heading to your order history page at www.skiddle.com/orders

I hope this information helps and we hope that you have a great time at the event!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"Cheaper tickets if you go via direct to club"
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

As Skiddle is a self-service platform, the prices are set by the event organisers.

As some events will give the option to buy tickets on the door, we may not know if they will be available so we'd advise contacting the event organisers directly to check in the future.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Too much info to enter and need to scroll to top of page every time"
Hi Janet,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We aim to make the booking process as straightforward as possible and ask you to include the minimum amount of information required to process the transaction.

Registering will also help you save time for future bookings as it will pre-populate the information.

In terms of continuously having to scroll to the top of the page, I'm not sure I 100% understand sorry. Please would you be willing to let us know some more information about this from the following link so we can get it looked into?

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Good as it was easy to use"
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I could not book both live at Troon nights in one go aqnd had to book them seperately."
Hi Alan

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Please be aware that we don't have the facility for a multi-checkout page, as the funds for each order are paid directly to the independent promoter and should your event be cancelled or postponed, we need the ability to refund your individual transaction.

I'm glad to hear that you've got your tickets and see you on the dance floor!

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"When I log in2 Skiddle Tickets not showing up! Now I have to go to Library to print it off!"
Hi Juliet,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Your tickets will be shown within the app if the account you have logged in with, matches the account you ordered your tickets through. The easiest way to tell is to look for your email receipt and check the email address it was sent to.

I hope this helps Juliet.

Shelby
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Received the email with the tickets to download but my work email is blocking either link for downloading the pdf or the app saying its not a secure site ."
HI Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I've now downloaded the tickets on your behalf and dropped these over as attachments to both email addresses that are on your order.

For the future, you can also always download your PDF tickets from skiddle.com/ordersor using the Skiddle app.

Hope this helps and have a great time at the event. Get back in touch if you're still having any difficulties.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"I did not get a confirmation e.mail and the only way I knew my ticket was there for me was to look at the order history/print tickets section of your website. I think the tickets should have appeared in an email straight away and not for me to go 'looking' for them."
Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

Our confirmation emails are sent automatically as soon as you complete your order on Skiddle, so I can only apologise if it had not landed in your inbox/spam folders.

I'm glad to hear that you managed to access your tickets and I hope you have a great time at the event.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I signed up to a link giving me the opportunity to purchase 'early bird' tickets for Pier Jam Part 3 at the end of September. I was signed in and ready to purchase my tickets at 10am sharp of the morning that this link went live, at 10.02am I managed to get through to the ticket page only to find that all advance tickets had already been sold so only the full price VIP tickets were available to purchase. This genuinely gave me the impression that all pre-release tickets had already been sold so I purchased the full price tickets however just out of curiosity, I did log back in to the event page on skiddle afterwards only to find that early bird tickets were available to purchase???? As you can imagine, I was not impressed as not only had I purposely signed up to a false link to purchase cheaper tickets but I only ended up paying more money anyway when I didn't have to. This was extremely poor and frustrating marketing techniques on Skiddle's part as I purchased these full price tickets under false pretenses........"
Hello Kirsty,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

As all tickets on Skiddle.com are sold on a first come first served basis, unless otherwise specified, where there is such a high demand for tickets the limited ‘Early bird’ prices may sell out very quickly.

It’s also worth noting that where an individual ticket type is showing as 'Currently Unavailable ' this means that there are still some unsold tickets, however, other customers have already begun the process to purchase them.

As such, any ticket(s) selected by another customer will be unavailable to view/access during this time. If other customers then do not complete their purchase within 10 minutes, the selected tickets will become available again.

I’m sorry for any disappointment but unfortunately, this is the only way that we’re able to ensure that every customer has the fairest chance of obtaining their preferred ticket(s).

I hope this information helps and I’m glad to see that you’ve since been able to purchase your tickets for this event.

Thanks again,

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Hi I've heard nothing regarding details of the event, no receipt has been sent or tickets received."
Hi Kevin

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I've now resent your collection email and this should land in your inbox shortly, but please also check your spam folders. This will contain full download instructions, so you can save the ticket(s) to your device!

You can access your order history 24/7 at www.skiddle.com/orders where you can resend it to yourself, and also change your email address to an alternative if you wish.

If you have inputted the wrong email address, this will affect delivery, so in this instance, I'd best suggest giving our Customer Care Team a call on 03333 01 01 01, where we can update the order on your behalf.

I hope this information helps and have a great time at the event!

Corinne
Have you ordered from Skiddle before?
"I could use a promo code to get a discount. Disappointed that you have emailed me asking me to change my review score when I gave honest feedback to experience. It was initially just an average booking experience, however, now made poor by a request to change my review."
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear this.

We're always striving to provide a better service for our customers so any constructive feedback or suggestions that you have are also greatly welcomed.

If you would like to let us know what you would expect from a 5-star booking experience, we're happy to discuss this further with our development team and technical directors.

Corinne
Have you ordered from Skiddle before?
"I got some message popup saying that someone had made a booking whilst in the process of booking my ticket, and that there was no more tickets. However, the tickets were sent to me by email. This was a bit ambiguous. After a conversation with skiddle they confirmed my booking, and gave me a refund of the booking cost for any inconvenience. So i got my tickets in the end. Be careful when booking, as what happened was that i had opened the same page twice and that prompted the message popup as if it was someone else. Roy"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

From looking into your order I can confirm the order has in fact been successful.

You can always head to skiddle.com/orders to check if an order has gone through or give us a call between office hours on 03333 010101.

I'm really sorry you feel your experience has been unsatisfactory and I want to make this right for you.

I'm going to give you a call about this and hopefully resolve this for you.

Kind regards, Shelby.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"When I arrived at the venue they tickets had already been used?"
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review,

To resolve your query I need some further information, I'm afraid.

Please contact us by raising a request at skiddle.com/help or contact me on 03333 01 01 01.

Kind regards, Shelby.
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Booking fee?? Why is this chargeable when I’m processing everything myself"

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

A booking fee is added per ticket which is calculated as a percentage of the face value ticket cost. This fee is applied in order to cover the cost of providing a secure ticketing service, including overheads such as debit/credit card processing fees, customer services, administration, website development and secure server cost

Please also note, that the Rapidscan delivery fee is different to the booking fee which this is the margin takes to cover securely generating the uniquely barcoded ticket(s) straight to your email!

We do appreciate how frustrating these fees can be and do our absolute best to keep them competitive.

Kind regards
Have you ordered from Skiddle before? no
"Nothing much went wrong just site ran slowly - not sure if that was your end or mine"
Hi there

Thanks for getting taking the time to leave your review.

Please note that strong 3G or WiFi is a requirement to make sure you have the best possible experience using the site.

However, if you believe to have been experiencing technical difficulties, you can always check the status of our site by heading to http://skiddle.statuspage.io/ where any current issues will be reported.

I hope this helps and thanks again for using Skiddle.

Have you ordered from Skiddle before? yes
"I still haven't received any confirmation of my booking. no email or text despite paying 10p for a text. Money has come out of my account."
Hi Nicola

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

At the point of your original purchase, we were experiencing a slight technical difficulty which resulted in some customers not receiving their confirmation email, so I'm very sorry to hear that you were affected.

I've just left you a voicemail as your SMS and confirmation email has now been resent to your device, but please also check your spam/junk folder as they sometimes end up there. Please also note that your collection email can be resent at any point by heading to www.skiddle.com/orders.

skiddle is rated 4.52 based on 8,015 reviews