Simply Wigs Reviews

Sharon
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Sharon
More Photos & Videos
Excellent choice of styles, top quality products and speedy delivery; there's something to suit everyone, helpful customer service and online chat sessions.
Super company. Excellent customer service. Ordered 2 wigs during lockdown which had to be ordered from USA. I received the order within the timescale. Placed several other orders and have never had any issues and always delivered within the time specified. Highly recommend.
Received my wig last week. Was very dubious about the quality given the price, but it was far superior to one I payed double for , from another company. Thrilled. Ordering 2 more
Absolutely perfect. So natural and excellent quality, I honestly can’t even begin to explain how this hair topper has changed my life! I have so much more confidence now, can’t believe how real it looks and that’s just the synthetic version. Will definitely be investing in a human hair one now. Been burnt a couple of times with websites advertising cheap toppers, don’t fall for it, I can 100% recommend this website for a quality product and excellent service. Just brilliant and would never use anyone else after this first experience.
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 29th June 2020
Anne by Jon Renau is a fabulous wig. I wore it straight out of the box. It's comfortable and very smart but can easily be styled for a more carefree look. I absolutely love it.
Very responsive team, quality products, lovely packaging.
Helpful and quick service
What can I say, my life has turned around with Simply Wigs. Brilliant styles and colour choices at very affordable prices. Love them all so much it's hard to choose. Very caring, genuine company.
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 29th June 2020
Takes too long time from you have ordered till you have sent it. Many days and thats not good. Also miss to see if the item are innstock on your webpage
I do not not have my product yet so it has not been a good experience so far. order placed on 8 May.
Very impressed by Simply Wigs!! Really professional customer service and very high quality wigs coupled with a personal touch - made me feel valued. Thank you 🙂
I ordered a grey scrunchy. The quality is very good, it is slightly grey/blonde whereas my hair is silver/grey. I think I will need more practise putting it on as my hair is very fine and my ponytail very short, it kept slipping off! However, I ordered it as a bit of fun in lockdown to make my own rather sad ponytail look thicker. I will persevere. Even my husband thought thinks it’s good!
Brilliant quality and excellent service
Excellent service, great quality product
Have used you company to buy my wigs from for a number of years now and have always been 100% satisfied with every part of the transaction.
I particularly enjoy my choccy.
Many thanks, I will keep ordering!!
Excellent service lovely packaging going the extra mile adding a chocolate
Very good customer service, had to return a hair piece and email answered straight away
Very comfy and realistic fringe enhancer. Very pleased with it as it gives my fringe a fuller look.
Thank you. I will be buying a human hair wig enhancer next.
Absolutely delighted with my hairpiece. Perfect colour match, and fabulous quality. A lovely company to deal with.
Excellent service, highly recommended.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 5,274 reviews