Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
"Absolutely excellent website and backed up with knowledgeable help on the phone. The wigs are of the highest quality and competitively priced too. Customer service is outstanding when compared to many other suppliers. I will continue to shop for wigs and accessories at Simply Wigs! Many thanks for all you do."
"Still waiting for order placed 4Jan 2018"
"I have bought three fringes and love the only tiny moan I have is the colour chart is not true the 2nd one I got was nothing like the chart colour it's what I call very drab sholud of sent it back really am delighted with other two 😁"
"As a long term alopecia person I have ordered wigs and accessories for many years from Simply Wigs. I would not use any other company. Simply wigs are the BEST: for wig selection, service and friendly informative advice."
"So easy to order anything and everyone is helpful and friendly . Wouldn't but from anyone else ."
"Can't praise them enough. First class service and advice from very friendly helpful people. No hesitation in recommending them."
"I love the wig"
"The Kristen by Jon Renau is the third wig I’ve purchased from Simply Wigs and what a beautiful wig she is. I sometimes find wigs uncomfortable with my glasses on but not the Kristen, I completely forget I’m wearing her. Absolutely brilliant customer service from start to finish!"
"I was nervous buying my second wig online, but after seeing the wig reviews for Mila by Jon Renau, I took the plunge. I love this website and layout and it’s so easy to order. My wig arrived within the week and I was not disappointed. Taking it from the box and putting on my head was a transformation. I wore for the first time the other evening. It’s so natural and comfortable and easy to wear. I felt so glamorous in it. This will be my first wig of many from this website (already ordering another!). I highly recommend this wig and this website. Thank you for making me so happy!"
"I must say how delighted I was with the hairpiece it matched my hair exactly."
"Simply wigs are amazing. The care and service is second to none. Everything arrives wrapped in lavender paper and you get a Fererro Roche in its own little box, which, I think makes you feel special. From products to customer service I score them 10/10. Been using this company for a long time and always been very happy with the service. Thank you"
"Sadly not received my purchase yet. It is on back order. Ordered two weeks ago. SW did send an email to let me know but I am disappointed as it is my first hair piece order so am keen to try it out."
"The team at Simply Wigs are very helpful and informative, keeping you up to date with the progress of any orders. I love the Colour Queen feature on the website along with the 360 views of the wigs and the U tube videos, these features really help when choosing a new wig. Thank you Simply Wigs."
"Once you had received my request you kept us up to date with your packaging and progress. On arrival I was delighted at your presentation and personal attention to my order . From the internal packaging and the boxed chocolate I was amazed. Of course I was also delighted with the product and the price. Thankyou. I shall tell my friends."
"This website is easy to use,and the detail is fantastic.i love shopping at simple wigs and recomende it alot. I live in malta and delivery is always on time which makes me happy.simple wigs has made my life with alopecia easier.thank you all."
"Really good experience with Simply Wigs. I received a professional and friendly service. Th packaging was beautifully done and I loved the sticker and chocolate too - such a lovely touch! I gave a 4 rather than a 5 due to lack of availability of wigs/colours. Twice I have ordered wigs that haven't been in stock and have had to wait for a refund - service could be improved by stating if a wig is out of stock before you purchase it and have to wait for a refund. Having said that, my wig is beautiful and I would buy from Simply Wigs again but would call before hand to make sure a wig is in stock before trying to buy."
"My purchase was a wig accessory, but I was pleased with the anonymous and very pretty packaging. The chocolate was an extra smile, thank you. I will be looking to purchase a wig soon."
"I am delighted with my recent purchase of the wig I had from Simply Wigs. It came in good time and the colour and comfort are excellent. this is very good value for money. I ordered Drew wig Noriko Rene of Paris in Creamy Blonde and will be ordering more in this style in the future."
"I have had hairpieces from simply wigs for a few years now. I have always found the company very helpful, delivery is prompt, and the hairpieces undetectable in use. Very useful when you get older and the hair thins. I have the Auras, they are reasonably priced, and last a long time. They have restored my self confidence."
"Hello my fellow bald sisters, My journey into wigs was a sneaky one, i managed to catch an autoimmune disease, which started taking my hair when i was 17 years old. It also has given me heart failure and a myriad of other serious issues. However, i am the type who likes to keep it light thankfully. I had been on my favourite site "Simply wigs" and had bought my Sarah, by Jon Renau, she is a dream. She is only synthetic, with the lace front and part anywhere...only i say lol. Jon Renau is my favourite wig series, from the quality, the wig cap and comfort, the fibres ooooh the list is endless. Trust me, they are great!! So, i was on today, buying another JR wig, when lovely Jodie who is head of the customer service team, answered my calls and questions. We were having a giggle, as always, when i finally decided to put a picture in to try and win 15% off the cost of my wig. I had a terrible accident 15-16 years ago, i am brain damaged & scarred on my face....that's apart from being as bald as a cue ball....and Jodie has always encouraged me as a regular user to pop my pic in. As you can imagine, i needed that comfort & support, as i don't have a lot of confidence. I sent my picture in and received a code from Simply wigs, popped it in, plus i don't pay VAT being disabled and registered as hairless. I spent a fun afternoon with Jodie, who made me get the guts up and save more money. I NOW HAVE 1 picture of me and it's not that bad, lol. There are a few reasons i come back time and again to Simply wigs. Obviously they deliver their items. Apart from their great deliveries and the special touches they add, like a boxed chocolate inside your wig...a wonderful papered box you can rip open in a fever of excitement and EUREKA inside is a wonderful wig or hair piece that changes how you feel about yourself. I however, think the camaraderie is the best. The customer service girls go miles ahead to ensure us, the customers are happy. When you are ordering and call them, they always sound genuinely happy to hear from you. Today was no different, no different at all. Plus the customers offer emotional help to each of us they share their stories and experiences. Yes, i will say Wednesday 9th January 2019, was a nice day....a good day. Part of that was made so because Simply wigs care. Their customers really do come 1st. See you next month Jodie.....remember winks."
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 2,133 reviews