Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Leigh Santi
"Always prompt and helpful Lovely new designs Love simply wigs"
"The website is easy to use & my order arrived very quickly. I love Simply Wigs & have ordered many wigs over the last few years. I normally buy bobs or shoulder length styles but thought that I'd get a shorter one for winter. This is my 1st Jon Renau wig & I'm loving it."
Margaret Moodie
"This is hailey in champagne r and I love it !!! my hair has got so thin that I decided to go for wig...... I’m glad I found one at simplywigs in the noriko range !! it really is so real looking and the color is a lovely pale blonde not brassy but very natural in this rooted style. Came quicker than expected so thank you all at simply wigs !!! will be back for another soon xx👍👍💞💞"
"Didn’t get it yet ???"
Call our offices and we will do our very best to assist you.
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"The product wasn't delivered."
Let our offices know and we will do our very best to assist.
Emma (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Have not received the wig yet, payed extra postage more than a week ago"
I'm delighted to see that you discovered your parcel was with your neighbour.
Emma (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Very very disappointed. Still not delivered. Will never use again."
Hi Patricia,
I am so sorry that you have not yet recieved your order.
I will arrange for one of our team to contact you to discuss this further.
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
"Wrong email. But despite informing you you continue to email me order details"
Thank you Suzanne for your feedback. We corrected your email for you. Did you receive our email explaining that any automated emails would sadly still go to the email that you originally entered? Do contact me at the office if you didn't and I'll be able to advise you further.
Emma (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"The hat I ordered was soiled & had stains all over. It was/is totally disgusting. Haven’t gotten around to opening the other cap....yet. I have never ever received such a disgusting item. Simply Wigs should be ashamed if they think that items like that are acceptable for sale. I need someone from their company to contact me & sort out a refund. Totally poor & nasty product."
"Clip amazing style amazing.....HAIR.... well never in my life seen anything as false looking was more fit for plastic dolls"
"Extremely poor quality , could not see properly until all tags were cut off , which meant could not send back , £19.00 in the bin along with the hair piece"
"My first order! Never again. Wrong colour sent, after explaining i could not get to the post office to send it back because of hospital schedule I was told only way to get a refund was to send the original one back and only had 14 days to do so. I was asked to send photos - which I have done and now no response. Absolutely no flexibility. The headwear was taupe and beige. As you can see it was all taupe."
"Have items on website that are not available, when going through treatment is hard to pick wigs and decide takes while and then to order it and find it’s not available Is very very distressing especially when relying on it to cover hair loss !"
"It hasn’t arrived. Can you help?"
"Every time I order I have to wait weeks for delivery."
"I wish I could leave a positive comment, but unfortunately my purchase, made on November 23, did not leave the warehouse until December 6 and therefore, I will not receive it on the expected date. Although I sent an email complaining I did not receive other feedback than an automized email, without apologies or any sign of empathy. I only hope that the product finally meets my expectations."
"I would love to write a review of the wig I ordered from Simply Wigs on 18 November but by today (3 December) I haven't received it and have had no communication to tell me when it might arrive. So far - on 3rd December - I am very disappointed by the total lack of service. If the company is reading this, please get in touch with me asap."
"The hair piece i recive was about 5 inches high the volume of hair was so thin i am really disappointed with the hair piece ...i paid 35 pounds ...it was worth 5 pounds ....the quality and standed was appalling i am still very upset ....i will not be shopping with you again ."
"The quality of the product, the amount of 'hair' and the overall feeling it gave me when I took it from the box was massively disappointing. The package was better quality. I have several hair pieces from an online seller and they're stunning......for half the price! I'm totally gutted. It was so expensive compared to the others. I was expecting better. I'm so embarrassed I can't even give it away."
"Order has not arrived"
"I sent a pretty true to life photograph and was advised to go for a certain shade. I was very dubious and voiced my opinion that it would be too dark for me but it was reiterated that the colour they'd recommended was the right one. Knowing that the same shade can look totally different on other websites due to lighting/photography etc, I assumed that the advisor who had the advantage of actually seeing the pieces in real life, must be correct. How wrong I was. My hair is a light red/brown colour with blonde highlights and I ended up with a hairpiece that is described as Darkest Brown. I obviously thought an error had been made so emailed them only to be told the right hairpiece had been sent. To say I was gobsmacked is an understatement. Does Stevie Wonder work at Simply Wigs? They say "The customer is always right" but not at Simply Wigs, who put the blame on ME for taking their advice. I live in Spain and this has turned out to be a pointless, costly and very upsetting exercise that I (or anyone I know) won't be repeating any time soon."
"This is my third order, third different hair piece. This is the third time I've been told my order is out of stock and placed on the elusive back order. So my opinion of my "recent purchase" Like my order is being placed on back order!"
"We ordered the wig Saturday 10th. You took full payment and 3 days later you said it was on the way. Now you have asked for a review!? 7 days later the wig has still not arrived. Matthew morris / tanya. Yep you guessed it, my girlfriend is really upset as she needs it for her self confidence, and we have paid in full. Please do contact me ASAP or send me a full refund."
Simply Wigs is rated 4.85 based on 3,309 reviews