Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Low quality. Look false and the adhesive isn’t strong enough. They merely lasted 24 hours. Very disappointed especially at this price!
Sorry to say but not worth £29.99, poor quality, piece or hair stuck on a hair gripper and colour was more grey than being smokey 🙄
Hello Michelle,
Thank you for your review.
I am very sorry that you are not happy with your recent purchase.
You are within your timescale to return this item, if you wish to do please feel free to contact our team on 01484 844557 and we would be happy to help.
Many Thanks
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
Took weeks for my purchase to arrive
This time is very poor of hair. The firt time was amazing hair....😢😢😢
Very pleasant to speak to on phone. Unfortunately the hair piece l ordered was nothing like as portrayed on their website! I ordered a hair topper which showed on line as having a wave and slight curl which l needed to give my thin hair a boost. The reality was it was dead straight and not fit for purpose.
Ordered two hairpieces over a month ago going on the second month no delivery horrible
Thank you for your review Natalie, we are very sorry that you are unhappy with our service.
Sadly on occasion items are out of stock and have to be placed on a back order, I can see from our records that we notified you straight away with regards to the delay and a member of our team has been in regular contact to update you on the process of your order.
Your order was despatched out to you on 5.2.20 via Royal Mail International post, should you require the tracking information, please feel free to contact our team and we can arrange for this to be sent accross for you.
Jodie (Customer SErvices Manager) X
Ordered eyebrows for a chemo patient. They are simply stick on tattoos. I understood they would insist of hair, as they looked real in the pictures and , of course with the company being called,”simply wigs.” I’m very disappointed and will be looking at the returns policy.
Thank you for your review Linda, i am so sorry that you are unhappy with your purchase.
I can see that the brows you ordered are the transfer brows which are stick on tattoos.
We do also sell Human hair brows, which can be found under the section 'human hair eyebrows' on the website.
Should you need any assistance finding a suitable set of brows, please feel free to contact our team and we would be more than happy to assist you further.
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
Placed order a month ago, charged my visa account immediately and I have yet to receive it!!! No confirmation from you regarding it went out!!! Checked.in the USA mail, not received. from the UK!!!! IMMEDIATELY action from you!! Or credit my Visa accordingly!!! ORDER#100115724 Thank you!! Gwen Schwartz
Terrible hairpiece considering the price don't buy from these
Hello Anne,
I am sorry that you are unhappy with your recent purchase, you are still within the timescale to return if you wish to do so?
Please feel free to call our offices on 01484 844557 and we can help you with issuing a retruns number :)
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
I have had many wigs This wig is the worst of I have every of Gabor wigs.
Rubbish never again
Selling items they don’t have in stock. Waited weeks for delivery. Shop around for better service
Didn’t get it yet ???
Call our offices and we will do our very best to assist you.
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
The product wasn't delivered.
Let our offices know and we will do our very best to assist.
Emma (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
Have not received the wig yet, payed extra postage more than a week ago
I'm delighted to see that you discovered your parcel was with your neighbour.
Emma (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
Very very disappointed. Still not delivered. Will never use again.
Hi Patricia,
I am so sorry that you have not yet recieved your order.
I will arrange for one of our team to contact you to discuss this further.
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
Wrong email. But despite informing you you continue to email me order details
Thank you Suzanne for your feedback. We corrected your email for you. Did you receive our email explaining that any automated emails would sadly still go to the email that you originally entered? Do contact me at the office if you didn't and I'll be able to advise you further.
Emma (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
The hat I ordered was soiled & had stains all over. It was/is totally disgusting. Haven’t gotten around to opening the other cap....yet. I have never ever received such a disgusting item. Simply Wigs should be ashamed if they think that items like that are acceptable for sale. I need someone from their company to contact me & sort out a refund. Totally poor & nasty product.
Clip amazing style amazing.....HAIR.... well never in my life seen anything as false looking was more fit for plastic dolls
Extremely poor quality , could not see properly until all tags were cut off , which meant could not send back , £19.00 in the bin along with the hair piece
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 4,435 reviews