Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Sam Taylor
"Thank you Jodie for looking after me and helping me pick the kylie human hair wig, nothing was to much trouble for the lovely ladies that work at simply wigs... would highly recommend simply wigs, 5* service. Many thanks"
Kay Harrold
"Simply Wigs is Simply the Best! Fantastic customer service, very helpful, easy to contact by phone or email with a quick response to both. I am delighted with my new topper, totally in love with my new hair! Suberb quality and very easy to fit, I wore mine straight from the box, no extra styling needed. Thank you Simply Wigs, I will definitely be back for more! Xx"
Jan Whitham
"Fantastic customer service and a great selection. Really hard choosing a wig for the first time, but after returning one that didn't suit, I found one that made me feel normal again, and even a little bit glam! Love this Kia by Rene of Paris in moccachino LR. Great prices and really useful videos of wig styles uploaded by Simply Wigs on YouTube really helped too."
"My first order! Never again. Wrong colour sent, after explaining i could not get to the post office to send it back because of hospital schedule I was told only way to get a refund was to send the original one back and only had 14 days to do so. I was asked to send photos - which I have done and now no response. Absolutely no flexibility. The headwear was taupe and beige. As you can see it was all taupe."
"Have items on website that are not available, when going through treatment is hard to pick wigs and decide takes while and then to order it and find it’s not available Is very very distressing especially when relying on it to cover hair loss !"
"It hasn’t arrived. Can you help?"
"Every time I order I have to wait weeks for delivery."
"I wish I could leave a positive comment, but unfortunately my purchase, made on November 23, did not leave the warehouse until December 6 and therefore, I will not receive it on the expected date. Although I sent an email complaining I did not receive other feedback than an automized email, without apologies or any sign of empathy. I only hope that the product finally meets my expectations."
"I would love to write a review of the wig I ordered from Simply Wigs on 18 November but by today (3 December) I haven't received it and have had no communication to tell me when it might arrive. So far - on 3rd December - I am very disappointed by the total lack of service. If the company is reading this, please get in touch with me asap."
"The hair piece i recive was about 5 inches high the volume of hair was so thin i am really disappointed with the hair piece ...i paid 35 pounds ...it was worth 5 pounds ....the quality and standed was appalling i am still very upset ....i will not be shopping with you again ."
"The quality of the product, the amount of 'hair' and the overall feeling it gave me when I took it from the box was massively disappointing. The package was better quality. I have several hair pieces from an online seller and they're stunning......for half the price! I'm totally gutted. It was so expensive compared to the others. I was expecting better. I'm so embarrassed I can't even give it away."
"Order has not arrived"
"I sent a pretty true to life photograph and was advised to go for a certain shade. I was very dubious and voiced my opinion that it would be too dark for me but it was reiterated that the colour they'd recommended was the right one. Knowing that the same shade can look totally different on other websites due to lighting/photography etc, I assumed that the advisor who had the advantage of actually seeing the pieces in real life, must be correct. How wrong I was. My hair is a light red/brown colour with blonde highlights and I ended up with a hairpiece that is described as Darkest Brown. I obviously thought an error had been made so emailed them only to be told the right hairpiece had been sent. To say I was gobsmacked is an understatement. Does Stevie Wonder work at Simply Wigs? They say "The customer is always right" but not at Simply Wigs, who put the blame on ME for taking their advice. I live in Spain and this has turned out to be a pointless, costly and very upsetting exercise that I (or anyone I know) won't be repeating any time soon."
"This is my third order, third different hair piece. This is the third time I've been told my order is out of stock and placed on the elusive back order. So my opinion of my "recent purchase" Like my order is being placed on back order!"
"We ordered the wig Saturday 10th. You took full payment and 3 days later you said it was on the way. Now you have asked for a review!? 7 days later the wig has still not arrived. Matthew morris / tanya. Yep you guessed it, my girlfriend is really upset as she needs it for her self confidence, and we have paid in full. Please do contact me ASAP or send me a full refund."
"I ordered since 10 days and still i dont receive it . I am in the UK"
"As long as you are satisfied is ok...if you send items back than the problems begin...Refunding charge...charge for advice etc...I am so disapointed...I won`t recommend this company to anyone.."
"Appalling returns service!! I ordered a wig recently, and after trying it on, I 'gently' combed it, because it covered my face,and I couldn't see! I fastened the front back with a hair clip to see if that improved the look. It didn't, and I decided it didn't suit me and therefore I decided to return the wig and ask for a refund. The wig still had its 'tags' on, was in good condition, and was returned in its original packaging, as required by the returns policy. I then received an email back saying the wig did not 'meet the requirements' for a refund? And that it had been 'brushed' and 'styled'..with the clear assumption in the email, that I had worn it.?? They also added that they would be returning the wig to me?..... Why?? I explained that I hadn't worn it, and had only tried it on for approximately 20 minutes, and certainly did not want the wig to be returned as it was of no use to me?! After several emails back and forth, it was clear they will not give me a refund. I am not happy with the decision, as I am not a well lady, nor wealthy, and have hair loss, and I cannot afford to lose out on such a large amount of money. So ladies, the moral of the story is........as long as you are happy with your wigs, you are fine. If you wish to return them....DO NOT touch them or 'slightly' comb them to a style you like, when you try them on! You may look like Wurzel Gummidge when you look in the mirror, as I did before I 'slightly' combed it, but at least you will get your money back!! I have purchased a few wigs from Simply Wigs, and have been very happy with them. Fortunately, I have not had to return any, until now!!! Shame on you Simply Wigs for your poor customer care and poor returns service.!! I certainly won't be buying again!!"
Hello Jane. I am so sorry that you feel the service provided by Simply Wigs was appalling. Wigs have to be returned in a resalable condition. Here at Simply Wigs we would be letting our hairloss community down if we sent your returned wig to a subsequent customer as unbrushed & unstyled. Should you wish for us to dispose of the wig rather than returning to yourselves, please let us know directly and we will dispose of. If you wish for us to return the diamante clip that was found within the wig, please let SW know and we will return directly to you. Kindest regards, SW.
"Real hair eyebrows dark brown various shapes always out of stock and u have not offered me a refund!"
"I didn't like it is was not what I wanted it gets heavy"
"Sorry I meant 5!! Charming people to deal with. Have not been away yet but sure the hair piece will save the day."
"Was really pleased with the quick service and the "wee gift ". Definitely be using this service in future."
Simply Wigs is rated 4.86 based on 2,711 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access