Simply Wigs Reviews

Sharon
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 15th June 2020
Elaine T
More Photos & Videos
Awful looking fake stick on eyebrows
I do not not have my product yet so it has not been a good experience so far. order placed on 8 May.
I have still NOT received the ordered item. Wonder if I will ever get it. What is the delay!!!
I am now concerned that I will receive neither the item nor my money back.
Ordered 2 chemo hats. Told one would be sent directly and 2nd slightly later due to stock issues. Have yet to receive any and really need these hats!
Ordered and paid for a turban the 4 June,not sent until I rang and complained that I still hadnt received it. Thatwaslastweek and it's still not here so no,I am not very impressed.
not happy with length of time from ordering goods to delivery. still not received and been advised to wait 14 days from despatch date.
Good service and staff very helpful.
I placed my order for a turban in the 2nd May, my order had still not been received nor had I received any update so I wrote to Simply Wigs on 21st of May and received a reply to say the order would be despatched either that day or the following one. No apology! My order still hasn’t arrived. I think I’m order to retain customers the communication needs to improve.
Quality not good
The wig caps are too small for installations.
Dear Simply Wigs
I have not received my parcel.
It may not be the fault of Simply Wigs. it may be that delivery is slow or may be a local courier problem.
I look forward to eventually receiving my order.
I hope then to be able to give a complete review.
Wig already matted. Very large even when adjusted. It's a £30 wig being sold for 150
After waiting 2 weeks for my order, which I still haven't recieved? . You ask for a review of the service which I obviously haven't received from yourselves as yet. Awaiting your reply plus my order. Lesley Evans
Sent for wig tape and it came but it completely useless for me - it is not two sided tape!
not helpful at all, long wait for delivery, no response
Low quality. Look false and the adhesive isn’t strong enough. They merely lasted 24 hours. Very disappointed especially at this price!
Sorry to say but not worth £29.99, poor quality, piece or hair stuck on a hair gripper and colour was more grey than being smokey 🙄
Hello Michelle,
Thank you for your review.
I am very sorry that you are not happy with your recent purchase.
You are within your timescale to return this item, if you wish to do please feel free to contact our team on 01484 844557 and we would be happy to help.
Many Thanks
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
Took weeks for my purchase to arrive
This time is very poor of hair. The firt time was amazing hair....😢😢😢
Very pleasant to speak to on phone. Unfortunately the hair piece l ordered was nothing like as portrayed on their website! I ordered a hair topper which showed on line as having a wave and slight curl which l needed to give my thin hair a boost. The reality was it was dead straight and not fit for purpose.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 5,246 reviews