Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
Sarah
"Very happy with my new wig!!"
AllyR
"I am new to wearing wigs and was wary and a bit nervous about ordering online however, it's all been good so far. Simply Wigs is the first and only site I have used and have now ordered a few wigs which have all been fine. Their styles are up to date and the quality is excellent, I returned one that didn't quite suit me and there was no hassle at all in returning it. I have found their prices are lower than other suppliers and the packaging is lovely .......and the little chocolate that comes with your order is a nice touch! .... I'm extremely happy with their service and would definitely recommend Simple Wigs to others. My pis is me wearing Rae by Rene of Paris in Ice Blonde x"
Sarah Booth
"I had a wonderful experience with simply wigs. Being a younger girl looking to find a wig through radiotherapy hair loss was daunting and knocked my confidence until I came across simply wigs. Jodie was amazing and suggested I send up some photos discreetly of how my hair looks now and what it used to look like. She then sent me colour matches and wigs/toppers that she thought would best suit me. A few days later they came and I was absolutely over the moon- It gave me my smile back and the comments I’ve had from friends and family are so uplifting. It looks so realistic and the detailing is perfect. Thank you so much!! Sarah Booth"
"Every time I order I have to wait weeks for delivery."
"I wish I could leave a positive comment, but unfortunately my purchase, made on November 23, did not leave the warehouse until December 6 and therefore, I will not receive it on the expected date. Although I sent an email complaining I did not receive other feedback than an automized email, without apologies or any sign of empathy. I only hope that the product finally meets my expectations."
"I would love to write a review of the wig I ordered from Simply Wigs on 18 November but by today (3 December) I haven't received it and have had no communication to tell me when it might arrive. So far - on 3rd December - I am very disappointed by the total lack of service. If the company is reading this, please get in touch with me asap."
"The hair piece i recive was about 5 inches high the volume of hair was so thin i am really disappointed with the hair piece ...i paid 35 pounds ...it was worth 5 pounds ....the quality and standed was appalling i am still very upset ....i will not be shopping with you again ."
"The quality of the product, the amount of 'hair' and the overall feeling it gave me when I took it from the box was massively disappointing. The package was better quality. I have several hair pieces from an online seller and they're stunning......for half the price! I'm totally gutted. It was so expensive compared to the others. I was expecting better. I'm so embarrassed I can't even give it away."
"Order has not arrived"
"I sent a pretty true to life photograph and was advised to go for a certain shade. I was very dubious and voiced my opinion that it would be too dark for me but it was reiterated that the colour they'd recommended was the right one. Knowing that the same shade can look totally different on other websites due to lighting/photography etc, I assumed that the advisor who had the advantage of actually seeing the pieces in real life, must be correct. How wrong I was. My hair is a light red/brown colour with blonde highlights and I ended up with a hairpiece that is described as Darkest Brown. I obviously thought an error had been made so emailed them only to be told the right hairpiece had been sent. To say I was gobsmacked is an understatement. Does Stevie Wonder work at Simply Wigs? They say "The customer is always right" but not at Simply Wigs, who put the blame on ME for taking their advice. I live in Spain and this has turned out to be a pointless, costly and very upsetting exercise that I (or anyone I know) won't be repeating any time soon."
"This is my third order, third different hair piece. This is the third time I've been told my order is out of stock and placed on the elusive back order. So my opinion of my "recent purchase" Like my order is being placed on back order!"
"We ordered the wig Saturday 10th. You took full payment and 3 days later you said it was on the way. Now you have asked for a review!? 7 days later the wig has still not arrived. Matthew morris / tanya. Yep you guessed it, my girlfriend is really upset as she needs it for her self confidence, and we have paid in full. Please do contact me ASAP or send me a full refund."
"I ordered since 10 days and still i dont receive it . I am in the UK"
"As long as you are satisfied is ok...if you send items back than the problems begin...Refunding charge...charge for advice etc...I am so disapointed...I won`t recommend this company to anyone.."
"Appalling returns service!! I ordered a wig recently, and after trying it on, I 'gently' combed it, because it covered my face,and I couldn't see! I fastened the front back with a hair clip to see if that improved the look. It didn't, and I decided it didn't suit me and therefore I decided to return the wig and ask for a refund. The wig still had its 'tags' on, was in good condition, and was returned in its original packaging, as required by the returns policy. I then received an email back saying the wig did not 'meet the requirements' for a refund? And that it had been 'brushed' and 'styled'..with the clear assumption in the email, that I had worn it.?? They also added that they would be returning the wig to me?..... Why?? I explained that I hadn't worn it, and had only tried it on for approximately 20 minutes, and certainly did not want the wig to be returned as it was of no use to me?! After several emails back and forth, it was clear they will not give me a refund. I am not happy with the decision, as I am not a well lady, nor wealthy, and have hair loss, and I cannot afford to lose out on such a large amount of money. So ladies, the moral of the story is........as long as you are happy with your wigs, you are fine. If you wish to return them....DO NOT touch them or 'slightly' comb them to a style you like, when you try them on! You may look like Wurzel Gummidge when you look in the mirror, as I did before I 'slightly' combed it, but at least you will get your money back!! I have purchased a few wigs from Simply Wigs, and have been very happy with them. Fortunately, I have not had to return any, until now!!! Shame on you Simply Wigs for your poor customer care and poor returns service.!! I certainly won't be buying again!!"
Hello Jane. I am so sorry that you feel the service provided by Simply Wigs was appalling. Wigs have to be returned in a resalable condition. Here at Simply Wigs we would be letting our hairloss community down if we sent your returned wig to a subsequent customer as unbrushed & unstyled. Should you wish for us to dispose of the wig rather than returning to yourselves, please let us know directly and we will dispose of. If you wish for us to return the diamante clip that was found within the wig, please let SW know and we will return directly to you. Kindest regards, SW.
"Real hair eyebrows dark brown various shapes always out of stock and u have not offered me a refund!"
"I didn't like it is was not what I wanted it gets heavy"
"Sorry I meant 5!! Charming people to deal with. Have not been away yet but sure the hair piece will save the day."
"Was really pleased with the quick service and the "wee gift ". Definitely be using this service in future."
"Discriminate against return if your poorly and unclear return policy. Do not use this company."
"Sorry to say that I was bitterly disappointed with the wig. It looked like it would be a bob style to match my usual style. However, when my head was shaved after my 2nd chemo treatment, it hardly covered my scalp and was uneven, resulting in a lop-sided effect. I feel it has been a total waste of money, as i shan't feel ever inclined to wear it."
"Horrible scam. I ordered eyebrows and I got half A4 paper with printed eyebrows!!!! I could have printed them at home! The instructions asked for them to be rubbed off the eyebrow so the ink somehow sticks. Refuse to refund. AVOID AVOID AVOID"
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 2,125 reviews