Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
Ho cercato e trovato un valido aiuto dal vostro servizio clienti .
Ma Non ho ancora ricevuto la merce
Please dont ask for feedback before a customer's delivery arrives.
Nothing like described, no instructions, really disappointed straight in the bin, seen better on the hog Stret fur 99p. Gutted
Bought a hat in the colour of ivory and arrived in bright yellow. I wouldn’t order from here again. £30 gone down the drain
Have not received order
Been asked to leave a review and haven't even received my goods yet. Absolute joke.
Very disappointed as swim cap not waterproof as stated and as a result ruined my hair colour due to chlorine getting through from pool.
Hello Sharon,
Thank you for your review.
I am so sorry that you are unhappy with your recent purchase.
The Wave Swim cap is designed for coverage when swimming with hairloss, but sadly this is not waterproof, please could you let me know where you saw this stated?
Kindest Regards
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) SW x
Hair more bleached than ash. Doesn’t suit me at all. Wish I could order another colour but don’t have that much money. Took me awhile to save up for this one.
2nd class postage , cheapest , it’s not tracked - it’s a lots of money for an item that’s not tracked - should be free p&p
I ordered the scrunchie it was tiny and didn’t add any volume very disappointed I wouldn’t bother
my wife has not received her order hence the poor rating
I had the wrong order sent.
The fake eyebrows are rubbish, and I am really disappointed with them.
Tried to put on eyebrow wouldn’t stick then when I eventually got it on and done what I had to do it was only on in bits
Instead of one star I’d give zero! I made my order three months ago and they charghed my creditcard in May, but I never received the products! I do not recommend this company.
Awful looking fake stick on eyebrows
I do not not have my product yet so it has not been a good experience so far. order placed on 8 May.
I have still NOT received the ordered item. Wonder if I will ever get it. What is the delay!!!
I am now concerned that I will receive neither the item nor my money back.
Ordered 2 chemo hats. Told one would be sent directly and 2nd slightly later due to stock issues. Have yet to receive any and really need these hats!
Ordered and paid for a turban the 4 June,not sent until I rang and complained that I still hadnt received it. Thatwaslastweek and it's still not here so no,I am not very impressed.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 6,270 reviews