Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
Jackie
"I have bought from simply wigs for quite a few years. I always buy the lizzy wig , I have alopiacia so I have to wear it all the time, they wash well and are a good price. When I ordered a colour that I didn’t suit the customer service were more than happy to exchange it I have never had any problems with them. And you always get a ferrio rocha 😁"
Maria Teresa Rigione
"I often purchase from Simply Wigs because they have a lot of choice about all wigs tipes.But the main reason is that I find their customer care irreplaceble. My favourite website for wigs!"
June Macmillan
"I wear wigs all the time and simply wigs is the best place to purchase your wigs as the service is excellent , if your not sure about something the girls on the phone are very helpful and can answer any questions you have to ask , also if you have to return any items it is not a problem you can pick another wig or get your money back , I love simply wigs ."
"I have purchased several wigs from simply wigs and have always been delighted with the friendly help and advise from your staff especially Becca . please could we have a S imply wig shop in staffordshire !!"
"I haven't received my hair topper yet. I understand it will be delayed but haven't heard when it will arrive."
"I made an order but the status online hadn’t changed from NEW ORDER. When I contacted Simplywigs by email the response was immediate that the wig I’d ordered was on BACK ORDER. Although I’m not happy about not having a date for delivery, the response time was very good."
"Haven’t received the wig yet I’m getting worried"
"Same wig but a little cheaper than former suppliers. Love the little chocolate."
"Delivery was good but returned item bec not happy with the quality."
"I have used Simply Wigs on a number of occasions previously and no complaints with a very satisfactory service. However, I cannot give a higher rating on this occasion, due to still waiting for my order together delivered due apparently to delays in supplies. Once the order has been fulfilled I will present a fuller feedback."
"I love simply wigs but didn't like my latest wig and feel as though I can do nothing about it. Also, I have aleopicia and this wasn't made easy to claim VAT back. I have had to go through this separately"
"For the past 5 years, I have been ordering the Reese wig in various colours. I have been more than satisfied with them, but the last 2 wigs I purchased, doesn't resemble the wigs I have bought in the past. I am very disappointed with them. I don't think I will be purchasing any more, I'm afraid. I really did like the style of the previous wigs"
"Very professional,uplifting website.Products true to images shown,360 degree view key. Customer advice friendly,but my question was not followed by promised email.Products recomended for blow drying human hair in video not stocked(Jon renau)"
"Still waiting for my wig so can’t really write a review, will write one when I get my wig!!"
"The service was good but the product I bought was very expensive for such a small piece of silicon sheeting. With P&P on top it was too expensive I believe."
"Good wigs but poor service ....it is to slow as it only comi g from UKwhy take so to post to Isle Of Man...ineeded for special occasion and still not recieve my last order"
"I would rate your overall service as acceptable only. I may even rate it as low as poor at times. The reason for this rating is that I have previously bought most of my wigs from the USA. It used to be cheaper to buy the wig, pay the shipping and the import duty rather than pay the inflated UK price. As the pound is now so weak I am buying from UK companies. There is such a big difference between outlets, I recently bought an Ellen Wille wig for £105 when it was £135 on your website? My biggest complaint is the delay between the order and the wig being sent. U.S. firms tell you exactly what is in stock and they dispatch items on the same day. It is unbelievable that it takes as long for a wig to get here from down the road as it does from California. The other thing I don't like about the website is the model you use to show the wigs in your videos. I would prefer to see more of a mix. Finally, the special offers on Friday are good, but when I click on the colour choice the range is limited?"
"Telephonist is always polite & helpful. Although the company in general is dissapointing,as I usually have to wait for my orders."
"it would make me very happy if u would have told me when I ordered my wig that it would be on a delay of 7 to 10 days & I am still waiting !!!!!1"
"I ordered a banana clip pony tail style extension but it looks much too synthetic so I don't feel comfortable wearing it."
"A different way of obtaining brows"
"A different way of obtaining brows ive not seen before"
"Used to use SW all the time but been less friendly over the past year. Email enquiry ignored until prompted then curt reply. A wig I frequently purchased was changed (from parting to full lace front, which I didn't want) and nothing about this on the website. Most recent order last week, received email to say I couldn't have free postage on 3 items so needed to pay more money or reduce my order. This hadn't been flagged up when it was processed."
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 2,133 reviews