Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
looks ok, delivery efficient. Fringe and nape hair soooo long I have to go to hairdreser to get trimmed.
It was huge on me As if I had 3 wigs on But it was glossy and I had no complaints about the manufacture it was just not the correct wig for me Thank you
Thank you for your review, we are sorry that the Erika wasnt a suitable style for you.
i can see that we have issued a returns number for you to send this item back for a refund, but should you need any assistance choosing a more suitable style please do not hesitate to contact our team and we will do our best to assist.
Emma-Jay (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
Great product but sadly let down by lack of stock availability which you are not made aware of until you've placed your order. Your item might not be in stock and you may have to wait a few weeks/couple of months to get your order. If you're not in a rush then it's worth the wait but if you need something within a normal delivery time of say a week then best call them first to check your item is in stock before placing your order. They are however all very helpful and lovely and as I have said the products are lovely too.
Great service, very quick delivery. I ordered the Tatum. Hair feels natural and have had nice compliments. I adjusted the strips inside to their full extent as slightly tight. Love the creamy blonde colour.
The Tatum in Creamy blonde is gorgeous, we are so pleased that this has been successful for you :)
Taylor (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
Very thin material have to put hat on as well when outside as it does not keep you warm
Hello Isobel, We are sorry to read that you not 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We do allow 14 days from receipt of delivery to return if you are unsatisfied with your purchase please contact us directly if we can assist you further.
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
i like the colour but find it very thin
Hi Patricia, Many thanks for you comments.
If you would like to contact our customer services team we can discuss your order directly with you to rectify any issues that you have found to have with your purchase.
Emma-Jay (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
I’ve always had good service & communication with Simply Wigs but sadly this time I was disappointed My wig arrived just placed in a cardboard box , normally the parcel is beautifully packed with the nice touch of an added chocolate included I had asked for a VAT form but unfortunately this didn’t arrive either I’m wondering if this happened as I had ordered on the Black Friday Deal ? Please respond to my concerns as normally I’ve always received very good Service
Hello Helen,
We are so sorry to hear that you are disappointed. You are quite correct though about Black Friday. Due to the massive saving that you received off your Black Friday purchase, parcels are sent promptly & swiftly without packaging. I have checked your order and there was not a request for a VAT form. I can arrange for one to be sent out to you, should you require? Do call our offices should you require any further assistance, and we will do our very best to assist.
Many Thanks Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
I have ordered items before and been pleased with them, however, I ordered 2 wig brushes which came with Revlon "wigs" written on them, on the photo description it just said Revlon. Who wants to advertise the fact they have to wear a wig, I don't! I will have to use it in the house only.
Hello Carol,
Thank you for your review, i have now contacted you via email to advise that we will arrange a full refund for your order.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
Although I will be keeping this clip in long bun I was disappointed that it was not as full as the image and the click is very small so have had to modify to be able use
Good service. Everything so far great. Really pleased with my product. Work in hairdresser shop customers and staff all agreed my confidence giver wig looked real. Although loosing hair is sad I feel like a new woman. I called my wig Roxy. Thank you so far I obviously have to live with it to realise it’s fill potential.
Lovely service, girls that take the order, very helpful and cheerful. Very good experience. Thank you so much.
Lovely colour Hollywood blonde, scrunchie, not quite as long as I expected but not sending it back.
Good service but the stitching on one of the hats came undone after a couple of wears
I think l must have a very tiny head. Although it is very nice I am having to return it due to it being much too big for me. The colour and texture are lovely but as there no specific measurements per client it seems to be one size fits all. Which isn't suitable for me.
The wig is just OK. It certainly does not look like the one the model is wearing on your website. The back of the wig appears shorter and not quite as wavy
We are sorry that you are unhappy with your recent purchase.
We try to put 360 views and customer images on the website, to enable our customers to see how the styles look 'straight out of the box' and if you ever recieve an item that you are not entirley happy with, we are happy to accept a return within 14 days.
Should you ever require any help or advise, please feel free to contact our friendly team who will guide you through any queries :)
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
Disappointed. Not what I expected. Doesn’t look quite right especially as my hair is thin. Not sure if I will wear it.
We are very sorry that you are disappointed with your order. We do though accept returns within 14 days of you recieveing your item, therefore should you wish to order from our website in the future, you can be reassured that you do not have to keep an unwanted item.
Jodie (Customer Services manager) X
Having ordered this 3rd hairpiece the same as the previous 2 , colour Snowflake 60R , this one is disappointingly a slightly darker shade, probably a different supplier. Especially as in the past I have had many compliments on the brilliant match to my own hair , saying no-one would know it wasn't mine . Otherwise feedback would have been excellent .
Sadly it sounds like the colour has slightly changed in production. Give our offices a call and we can check to see if there are any similar styles in the same colour that you may fancy trying?
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
Good assortment of wigs and head pieces. Limited colour shades unfortunately in the case of the g as pieces, so mine will be returned as soon as l can contact them. Their customer service is very limited, so l will have to wait until they are open so l can get my vide for returning the item.
You can contact our Customer Services: Monday to Thursday 9:30-4pm and Friday 9:30 - 3pm, where we will do our very best to assist.
Emma Jay (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
It is ok not quite the colour I hoped it would be.
Thank you for your review. If you need guidance on colours, please call our offices and we will do our very best to help you.
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
When I first started ordering the Reese Wig back in 2013, I was over the moon with them. I dont know if you have a different supplier, but the style seems different now
We use the same supplier Diane, but do call our offices if you have any concerns about the design and we will look into it for you.
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x