Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Leigh Santi
"Always prompt and helpful Lovely new designs Love simply wigs"
"The website is easy to use & my order arrived very quickly. I love Simply Wigs & have ordered many wigs over the last few years. I normally buy bobs or shoulder length styles but thought that I'd get a shorter one for winter. This is my 1st Jon Renau wig & I'm loving it."
Margaret Moodie
"This is hailey in champagne r and I love it !!! my hair has got so thin that I decided to go for wig...... I’m glad I found one at simplywigs in the noriko range !! it really is so real looking and the color is a lovely pale blonde not brassy but very natural in this rooted style. Came quicker than expected so thank you all at simply wigs !!! will be back for another soon xx👍👍💞💞"
"Having ordered this 3rd hairpiece the same as the previous 2 , colour Snowflake 60R , this one is disappointingly a slightly darker shade, probably a different supplier. Especially as in the past I have had many compliments on the brilliant match to my own hair , saying no-one would know it wasn't mine . Otherwise feedback would have been excellent ."
Sadly it sounds like the colour has slightly changed in production. Give our offices a call and we can check to see if there are any similar styles in the same colour that you may fancy trying?
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Good assortment of wigs and head pieces. Limited colour shades unfortunately in the case of the g as pieces, so mine will be returned as soon as l can contact them. Their customer service is very limited, so l will have to wait until they are open so l can get my vide for returning the item."
You can contact our Customer Services: Monday to Thursday 9:30-4pm and Friday 9:30 - 3pm, where we will do our very best to assist.
Emma Jay (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"It is ok not quite the colour I hoped it would be."
Thank you for your review. If you need guidance on colours, please call our offices and we will do our very best to help you.
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"When I first started ordering the Reese Wig back in 2013, I was over the moon with them. I dont know if you have a different supplier, but the style seems different now"
We use the same supplier Diane, but do call our offices if you have any concerns about the design and we will look into it for you.
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Very reasonably priced which included VAT .... postage only 99p and prompt delivery. I was personally informed of a delay in my second purchase .... overall a great service"
"I paid $75. for eyebrows. However I did not receive any adhesive. Therefore, I have no way to attach them to my skin. I am pretty sure is said adhesive is included. All that was in the package was eyebrows and a chocolate! Also, I was informed AFTER THE PURCHASE.....that they are non-refundable. That is not very ethical. Could you please send me the adhesive? Sincerely, Kim Steffes"
"The service was very good. I ordered three Raquel Welch wigs at £275 each. One is on back order the other on the way soon. However, I have since found out that I could have got the same wigs from Hothair in the UK for £220 each currently, and free postage and packing. I am shocked at the difference in price, and now hesitate to order again from Simply Wigs, because I have really overpaid. Janet Scotcher-Husband JP"
"I love the fact you get a chocolate with the order but I dont love the fact you dont get the best price unless you submit a photo wearing one of your wigs and it has to be a different wig to get the discount again . It has put me off re-ordering because the dogged refusal to give the best price on multiple orders just annoys me as a business owner as all sales at 90% are still incremental and worth having"
"not the same as the last one i had"
"I have used Simply Wigs for a long time not only for the exceptional quality of their products, but also for their outstanding service. I have always bought the Lacey Hair Enhancer which is extremely natural and blends with your own hair. A few months ago, I decided to buy the Lacey XL Hair enhancer hoping to have more coverage. However, this was a big mistake as it is a completely different product. It is heavy on your hair, and does not look natural at all. The 4 clips do make the attachment and the look extremely bulky contrary to the description advertised on the website. The way the hair enhancer is constructed looks fake. I would not recommend this product. My hairdresser did what she could to make it lighter but to no avail. I have now to order the normal Lacey Enhancer which I would highly recommend."
"First wig was Scarlett, Jon Renau, 2nd was Heidi by Jon Renau. The fibres seem softer on the 2 nd wig? Transformed my life, wish I had got a wig years ago. Excellent contact with emails and on-line chat service really helped. Will use them again as they are a family business."
"Good advice,helpfull staff,Jodie was so good at helping to make the right choie. Thank you."
"I have purchased several wigs from simply wigs and have always been delighted with the friendly help and advise from your staff especially Becca . please could we have a S imply wig shop in staffordshire !!"
"I haven't received my hair topper yet. I understand it will be delayed but haven't heard when it will arrive."
"I made an order but the status online hadn’t changed from NEW ORDER. When I contacted Simplywigs by email the response was immediate that the wig I’d ordered was on BACK ORDER. Although I’m not happy about not having a date for delivery, the response time was very good."
"Haven’t received the wig yet I’m getting worried"
"Same wig but a little cheaper than former suppliers. Love the little chocolate."
"Delivery was good but returned item bec not happy with the quality."
"I have used Simply Wigs on a number of occasions previously and no complaints with a very satisfactory service. However, I cannot give a higher rating on this occasion, due to still waiting for my order together delivered due apparently to delays in supplies. Once the order has been fulfilled I will present a fuller feedback."
"I love simply wigs but didn't like my latest wig and feel as though I can do nothing about it. Also, I have aleopicia and this wasn't made easy to claim VAT back. I have had to go through this separately"
Simply Wigs is rated 4.85 based on 3,307 reviews