Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
very disappointed as the item was not suitable for my sister in law, it was too tight for her head. She has very fine hair, not complete hair loss. she has asked that I don't pursue returning it, which I will honour, but maybe you need to look at sizing.
Wig colour and style was lovely. Only problem was that the top was really thick and heavy and no parting in the wig which made it look very fake..
I am pleased with my turban - I’m having chemo and find it warm and very soft against my skin. The only reason I didn’t score the service higher was that so many of the ones I looked at didn’t have all the colours available
Product good quality and design,price a little high free delivery would have balanced out.
Slightly disappointed with my latest purchase.. Packaged terribly and the cut is awful.
I have used your company due a very long time now, but have had to send 2 orders back to you recently.
Very good customer service when I have sent them back though.
I can not fault this company, their service is second to none.
My hairpeice came beautifully packed in purple tissue matching small box with a 1 chocolate in.
I had to return it as the colour wasnt a match no problem there either,order another, came within the week beautifully packed +another choc refund on it way. One very satisfied customer. Joan
I was recently refused a refund on a completely unworn wig because I did not return the hang card. I have now returned the hang card and am to receive a refund. Beware that u have to return every bit of packaging if u want a completely legitimate refund. I have never had this stipulation from any other company.
Disappointed with quality of the Tori wig! Never had this issue before but poor quality not noticed before the wig was cut & the fringe sticks out at an angle...not wearable. Such a shame!
Looked nothing like the picture unfortunately, so disappointed!
Same shade of Colour varies greatly between wig ranges I tried to speak to someone on live chat but it was fruitless
The description clearly states colour green but the picture show is mink. I honestly wanted mink and thought your colour tag was incorrect. The hat is lovely but disappointed about the twist to the colour. No green hat is shown which is a little bit of deception.
Very pleased with service but really disappointed ,having to pay postage after spending £465.00 on my purchase,when other companies only charge postage on goods under£50.00
Colour wasn't as expected but once trimmed may be better and expensive for what it is
was hoping it would have had a more silvery look to it
and was smaller than i thought so a bit disapointed
no instructions inside very lovely wrapped needed more info
I am not too impressed as they missed one of my products and sent someone else’s package to me as well as my own package! When I contacted them they dealt with it very efficiently but to me you have failed the customer when they have to call you to sort thing out! This is for my sister overseas and this means she will get her pack 1 week later than she should have! Not great when she needs this ASAP .
Good delivery. Good quality but it’s a bit on the large size for me. So a smaller size would have been useful
The staff were very helpful.

I received the item swiftly.

However I would have preferred to know in advance that that particular item / colour was unavailable, I.e. when I selected it at the time of the online order, NOT two days later via email.
Hello l Recieved my clip in ponytail ln which l waited awhile for lm Dissapointed with the ponytail the clip is so small it wont even clip over my bobble l carnt open it l know it was small but didnt think it was going to be that small ,lve ordered off you for some time and been ever so pleased with what lve recieved Marie xx
Disappointed how long delivery has taken. I like the quality. My mum aged 93 fell and cut the top of her head. 18 stitches and no hair so wanted something nice for her to wear.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 6,292 reviews