Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Lesley Goodman
Heather Buchan
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 19th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Product fine. Long delivery time with no communication
I was very happy with the hat but the postage took to long.
To be honest, I was expecting it to be a lot fuller than it was as I have bought cheaper hairpieces from other manufacturers that have been. I thought this might be made of real hair but noticed it was synthetic. Disappointing!
Sadly, I expected to look like one of your models! At the age of 72 that was never going to be the case in reality. The turban fits like a skull cap and I wouldn't leave the house wearing it in case I frighten the children! I had hoped the turban might have been filled out in someway. Never mind, it will be ok in the garden as it is cool to wear instead of a hot wig.
not as big as i thought
the colour was darker than I expected and the wig was a bit frizzy at the ends as if it had been combed so disappointing but I shall wear it in winter. Well boxed and packaged
I have never worn a wig before and was apprehensive re quality but no need to worry as it was good. The reason i have given three stars is really my fault. The layers are too long for me at front also colour too dark for me (chocolate swirl). I had taken labels off so could not exchange. Will get my hairdresser to trim it after lockdown but i should have chosen lighter colour.
Quality assurance poor. Supposedly same coloured hair enhancement but different style or real or synthetic hair can be entirely different from each other.
Hello Evelyn,
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry that you are unhappy with our service.
If you are unhappy with most recent purchase and wish to return this item we can issue a returns number for you.
Please feel free to contact our team on 01484 844557 and we can help further.
Many Thanks
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
I am sorry but the purchase of just one bottle of shampoo is not really enough to judge a company.
looks ok, delivery efficient. Fringe and nape hair soooo long I have to go to hairdreser to get trimmed.
It was huge on me
As if I had 3 wigs on
But it was glossy and I had no complaints about the manufacture it was just not the correct wig for me
Thank you for your review, we are sorry that the Erika wasnt a suitable style for you.
i can see that we have issued a returns number for you to send this item back for a refund, but should you need any assistance choosing a more suitable style please do not hesitate to contact our team and we will do our best to assist.
Emma-Jay (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
Great product but sadly let down by lack of stock availability which you are not made aware of until you've placed your order. Your item might not be in stock and you may have to wait a few weeks/couple of months to get your order. If you're not in a rush then it's worth the wait but if you need something within a normal delivery time of say a week then best call them first to check your item is in stock before placing your order. They are however all very helpful and lovely and as I have said the products are lovely too.
Great service, very quick delivery. I ordered the Tatum. Hair feels natural and have had nice compliments. I adjusted the strips inside to their full extent as slightly tight. Love the creamy blonde colour.
The Tatum in Creamy blonde is gorgeous, we are so pleased that this has been successful for you :)
Taylor (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
Very thin material have to put hat on as well when outside as it does not keep you warm
Hello Isobel, We are sorry to read that you not 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We do allow 14 days from receipt of delivery to return if you are unsatisfied with your purchase please contact us directly if we can assist you further.
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
i like the colour but find it very thin
Hi Patricia, Many thanks for you comments.
If you would like to contact our customer services team we can discuss your order directly with you to rectify any issues that you have found to have with your purchase.
Emma-Jay (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
I’ve always had good service & communication with Simply Wigs but sadly this time I was disappointed My wig arrived just placed in a cardboard box , normally the parcel is beautifully packed with the nice touch of an added chocolate included I had asked for a VAT form but unfortunately this didn’t arrive either I’m wondering if this happened as I had ordered on the Black Friday Deal ? Please respond to my concerns as normally I’ve always received very good Service
Hello Helen,
We are so sorry to hear that you are disappointed. You are quite correct though about Black Friday. Due to the massive saving that you received off your Black Friday purchase, parcels are sent promptly & swiftly without packaging. I have checked your order and there was not a request for a VAT form. I can arrange for one to be sent out to you, should you require? Do call our offices should you require any further assistance, and we will do our very best to assist.
Many Thanks Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
I have ordered items before and been pleased with them, however, I ordered 2 wig brushes which came with Revlon "wigs" written on them, on the photo description it just said Revlon. Who wants to advertise the fact they have to wear a wig, I don't! I will have to use it in the house only.
Hello Carol,
Thank you for your review, i have now contacted you via email to advise that we will arrange a full refund for your order.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
Although I will be keeping this clip in long bun I was disappointed that it was not as full as the image and the click is very small so have had to modify to be able use
Good service. Everything so far great. Really pleased with my product. Work in hairdresser shop customers and staff all agreed my confidence giver wig looked real.

Although loosing hair is sad I feel like a new woman. I called my wig Roxy.
Thank you so far I obviously have to live with it to realise it’s fill potential.
Lovely service, girls that take the order, very helpful and cheerful.
Very good experience.