Simply Wigs Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
"The website is easy to use & my order arrived very quickly. I love Simply Wigs & have ordered many wigs over the last few years. I normally buy bobs or shoulder length styles but thought that I'd get a shorter one for winter. This is my 1st Jon Renau wig & I'm loving it."
Margaret Moodie
"This is hailey in champagne r and I love it !!! my hair has got so thin that I decided to go for wig...... I’m glad I found one at simplywigs in the noriko range !! it really is so real looking and the color is a lovely pale blonde not brassy but very natural in this rooted style. Came quicker than expected so thank you all at simply wigs !!! will be back for another soon xx👍👍💞💞"
Debbie Burns
"Excellent product and delivery service and staff very helpful"
"Product not as expected. Eyebrows look very false. Not for me sorry."
"The hairpiece I received was not what I was expecting. It would be okay for someone who has fairly short hair and just wants to put their hair up and add a little body, however for me it just does not work and the picture looks so much fuller in the photo's."
Sorry to hear that the style wasn't suitable for you. Do call our offices if you require any guidance on the clip styles, or volume density and we will do our very best to assist.
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"All good service product"
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Not up to standard of previous purchases. Returned the item."
So sorry that you were not happy with your product. Do give us a call to let us know your concerns and we will do our very best to assist.
Many thanks, Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Well, I am concerned that you should ask me for a review when I have not yet received the product, even though you e-mailed me to say it had been despatched."
You paid for the Simply Saver delivery at 99p. This does take a bit longer. Do let us know if you have not received it, and we'll look into it for you ? Many thanks.
Emma (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"I was quite disappointed with my hair piece as it is very thin and I paid 18 pounds and 50p and postage! I have paid much less on eBay that have had much more hair on them."
Thank you for your feedback. If you're unhappy with the piece, simply return in an unworn condition and we will issue you are refund :)
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Awful nearly wet myself laughing when it arrived!!definitely not what I was expecting nothing delicate about it looked like a wig you get on a mannequin."
"items received were very much smaller than displayed on website"
"The Simply Wig website is easy to navigate and has some good features. The videos of the wigs however could be greatly improved. I ordered a wig, it arrived relatively quickly and was nicely packaged, however the quality of it (made by Ellen Wille) was atrocious and extremely disappointing and I sent it back straight away."
"I was disappointed as the wig was not like the others I had bought from a hairdresser. Same make and colour ordered but on arrival very different."
"I was away on holiday took the dimples went to use it it doesn’t spray it pours out like water not happy that was a waste of money I would like a replacement please. Mrs Sylvia Smith."
"Goods arrived fairly promptly but unfortunately the wig did not look like the picture on the website either in appearance or colour, which was a big disappointment. Customer service were helpful over the return of the wig and have refunded the cost, however we were unable to return the accessories we had ordered. This is apparently in the terms and conditions but needs to be clearer on the website."
"Still waiting for order placed 4Jan 2018"
"Sadly not received my purchase yet. It is on back order. Ordered two weeks ago. SW did send an email to let me know but I am disappointed as it is my first hair piece order so am keen to try it out."
"Not arrived yet"
"I have always been happy with Simply Wigs and have had quite a few wigs from you but my recent order of a hairpiece was not worthy of the photograph on show. all I have not worn it yet as it looks so awful and no amount of trying on makes any difference. I have been wearing a piece all year but needed a new one and this one looked fine in your catalogue, but am very disappointed this time."
"Ordered my wig on 22nd October and was e-mailed to say it was out of stock. The email told me that I would be kept updated but not heard anything yet."
"I have orded two times Similar wigs and nothing bad to say.Now I orderd the new one but Forehed in this new wig is awfull. I hope it would became better when I wash it. Hope so...."
"I am still waiting for my hairpiece after two weeks, and have just been told that it could be another 2-3 weeks. This is such a shame, as the items are lovely........just a question of stock. Not very convenient."
"Sorry, but colour of wig I bought my mother was not the colour I thought I’d ordered. Place the order while I’m away in Spain - I’m hoping my sister in the uk can return it to you for a lighter grey colour. Thought images shown on web site didn’t show true shade . Also seem to be bombarded with promotional info on my computer - was only buying the one wig."
Simply Wigs is rated 4.85 based on 3,291 reviews