Simply Wigs Reviews

Simply Wigs 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Karen Dennis
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Sorry, colours of the products straight and more specificallyGolden wheat does not match earlier product colour at all.
I can not find a wrap in this range now to match my hair.
The original golden wheat was perfect golden blonde with light honey blonde.
The new version has ginger tones.
The customer service is good.
Disappointing tried the whole range now.
When I purchased three wigs in november I got an instant confirmation upon payment , not one word that one wig was out of stock. First several weeks later when I asked for delivery info that came to my attention. No I have gotten delivered two and have to wait weeks before I will have my last wig to be delivered. I then will have to take all the extra expences myself. I even asked if I could have it in another colour instead, but was only meet by poor service. Not a satisfied customer after all theese years
Not received wig , still waiting, so cannot comment at moment
Poor. This was a considered purchase. Nothing like on videos. Very disappointed
Happy with the product but Delivery time not acceptable. For an item that was despatched in the UK by Royal Mail and postage paid to take 2 weeks to be received Is far too long. Can see why no delivery information was given on the order confirmation. Will not be ordering from you again.
I have been very disappointed that Simply Wigs would not give me a refund for an unused wig because part of the packaging was missing. I bought many hairpieces from this company and expected better customer service for a once loyal customer.
I found some of their after-sales requirements really unjustified
we have not received the product yet.
Still not received my order.
Will not accept phone calls and does not respond to emails
The customer service at Simply Wigs is absolutely appalling. I don't think it is taken into consideration that you are working with people who either have a lifelong condition or are very unwell with cancer. The customer service that I received caused me to have a panic attack.
Not sure what happened but the wig cap is tiny and won't even sit on my crown. I'll have to try to return. The fabric does have a nice feel to it though.
Disappointed. Colour is more red than brown.
Had hoped to be able to do a ‘partial’ brow, .... but the colour was awful and I gave up.
Shame.
I intend to return the item although I found it well made and very nicely presented. Just couldn't work the clasp. What I will say is that the customer service was second to none. I followed instructions today by phone and emailed. I was responded to immediately and helped in a kind and professional manner. I also like the way this company engages with customers on their website... it's nicely personal and for this kind of product, that's all encouraging and reassuring. Yes, I would buy again. ;)
Have not received my goods purchased a week ago.
Wig received today nothing like picture or what was ordered.
The wig itself I think is great, and eventually with help from my husband (I am disabled, cant’t manage on my own) will be just what I want. However I do feel that it would have been even greater if, a complimentary — shampoo, conditioner and correct comb as part of the pack, instead of having to bye these at extra cost now. As a first time user instructions of what how to use it and care for it, my husband did ask for listing of things needed.

Regards Susan Greenwood
Cannot review as still waiting delivery ordered 18th May I am told on the way!! Don’t think I will use again.
Order placed on 9 /05/2020 and not received yet. Today is 16/05/20 and my order no is 100124730. Kindly explain.
Still waiting for it to arrive??
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 6,850 reviews