Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Doreen Schmitt
"I love it, it's so pretty....easy to waer"
"Very good service and lovely soft real hair"
Avril Rowlands
"Excellent choice of wigs with very detailed descriptions of all aspects of each wig . Able to contact their staff by phone or message if you need advice too . Every Friday there is a different wig offered at a much reduced price ."
"I was quite disappointed with my hair piece as it is very thin and I paid 18 pounds and 50p and postage! I have paid much less on eBay that have had much more hair on them."
Thank you for your feedback. If you're unhappy with the piece, simply return in an unworn condition and we will issue you are refund :)
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Awful nearly wet myself laughing when it arrived!!definitely not what I was expecting nothing delicate about it looked like a wig you get on a mannequin."
"items received were very much smaller than displayed on website"
"The Simply Wig website is easy to navigate and has some good features. The videos of the wigs however could be greatly improved. I ordered a wig, it arrived relatively quickly and was nicely packaged, however the quality of it (made by Ellen Wille) was atrocious and extremely disappointing and I sent it back straight away."
"I was disappointed as the wig was not like the others I had bought from a hairdresser. Same make and colour ordered but on arrival very different."
"I was away on holiday took the dimples went to use it it doesn’t spray it pours out like water not happy that was a waste of money I would like a replacement please. Mrs Sylvia Smith."
"Goods arrived fairly promptly but unfortunately the wig did not look like the picture on the website either in appearance or colour, which was a big disappointment. Customer service were helpful over the return of the wig and have refunded the cost, however we were unable to return the accessories we had ordered. This is apparently in the terms and conditions but needs to be clearer on the website."
"Still waiting for order placed 4Jan 2018"
"Sadly not received my purchase yet. It is on back order. Ordered two weeks ago. SW did send an email to let me know but I am disappointed as it is my first hair piece order so am keen to try it out."
"Not arrived yet"
"I have always been happy with Simply Wigs and have had quite a few wigs from you but my recent order of a hairpiece was not worthy of the photograph on show. all I have not worn it yet as it looks so awful and no amount of trying on makes any difference. I have been wearing a piece all year but needed a new one and this one looked fine in your catalogue, but am very disappointed this time."
"Ordered my wig on 22nd October and was e-mailed to say it was out of stock. The email told me that I would be kept updated but not heard anything yet."
"I have orded two times Similar wigs and nothing bad to say.Now I orderd the new one but Forehed in this new wig is awfull. I hope it would became better when I wash it. Hope so...."
"I am still waiting for my hairpiece after two weeks, and have just been told that it could be another 2-3 weeks. This is such a shame, as the items are lovely........just a question of stock. Not very convenient."
"Sorry, but colour of wig I bought my mother was not the colour I thought I’d ordered. Place the order while I’m away in Spain - I’m hoping my sister in the uk can return it to you for a lighter grey colour. Thought images shown on web site didn’t show true shade . Also seem to be bombarded with promotional info on my computer - was only buying the one wig."
"You state you will advise if products are out of stock. I phoned yesterday to be told my first order of 3rd May is out of stock. The only email I received Friday was advertising not to advise you were unable to deliver. I haven't had the goods yet !!"
"Buying a wig online is difficult as there are so many factors to take into account - the right colour, texture, fit etc. The colours shown on the website were completely different once received. I had to return a few and then was told they would charge me over £20 handling fee if I returned any further orders. Very disappointed that they weren't more understanding, especially due to my medical condition. I ended up purchasing a wig from another company so Simply Wigs basically lost a customer because of their policy."
"The colour of the Gin Scrunchie hairpiece shown on your website was very misleading. It was described as medium brown but the actual colour was much darker. I needed it for a social event so bought a dark brown colour spray at a cost of £9.00 to darken my own hair as much as possible. Unfortunately there was no time to send it back. The quality and style are lovely but the colour is not as described."
"I would love to write a glowing review, but unfortunately I have not received my order YET. ALTHOUGH payment was taken on 24th January, as soon as the order was placed. Its now 31st January and still no items. I emailed asking when I could expect delivery but no reply, only asked to write a review."
"Took the payment with me thinking it would be a few days as advertised on the website to then get a text to say they only order on a Tuesday, so had to wait another week just for it to be ordered. Today Tuesday I had a call to say it's out of stock so really unhappy about all the anticipation to wait all that time to then be told they cant get it until March. I am now waiting for a refund"
Simply Wigs is rated 4.86 based on 2,950 reviews