Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
I’m only rating the actual eyebrows, they went on great but after a couple of hours they went patchy, I thought they were supposed to last a couple of days. Sadly I was disappointed
We are very sorry that you are unhappy with your recent purchase, the brows that you have purchased are transfer brows and should last 1-2 days when applied.
The longevity of these brows can vary dependant upon many factors including natural oil build.
Should you need any further assistance please feel free to contact ourt team and we will do our best to assist.
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
delivery sent wrong, I emailed Sunday. It's now Monday evening and no reply or offer to sort the mess. Surely wrong orders should be priority.
We are very sorry that your order was sent out incorrectly, i can see that our warehouse manager replied to your email yesterday morning and advised that the correct item would be sent out to you immediatley and as a gesture of goodwill you could keep the incorrect item which was sent to you in error.
Please could i ask that you check your emails, including the Junk mail.
Should you need any further assistance please feel free to contact our offices on 01484 844557 and i will do my best to assist.
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
As a transgendered person who is not totally out to all their family the support and help I received was incredibly valuable The SimplyWigs lady did not judge me and was patient and helpful. However, when I then asked if I could buy through her I was referred back to the website. I made a mistake in ordering and now have a wig the wrong colour thats is no use to me
Thank you for your kind comments with regards to the member of staff who helped with your questions, we are incredibly proud of the team here at Simply Wigs :)
We are very sorry that you are unhappy with your recent purchase, as per our terms and conditions we are more than happy to issue a refund for any items which are not suitable as long as the item is returned within 14 days of purchase and is in a perfect resalable condition.
Please feel free to contact our team on 01484 844557 should you need any further assistance.
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
I have had the following issues with Simply Wigs, each time there has been a 'correction' of some kind, however, they do not fully accept responsibility as described: Extremely long (unacceptable) delivery times - sometimes (as now) over 10 days from ordering. Colour descriptions are poor - I have even ordered a couple of items in the same colour choice that have been very different colours upon receipt. On this occasion received a refund for a different (cheaper!) item, and no refund for postage. The law states items returned that are not as advertised e.g. different/incorrect colours, the cost of postage should also be refunded. I didn't bother chasing that too. I have kept a few items from SW's, but have returned quite a few items as the quality is hideous. E.g. very full, dense, high crowns that look artificial, maybe they'd suit other people? Hope this helps future customers.
Thank you for your review, I am so sorry that you are not happy with our service or product descriptions.
From your orders i cannot see that you have ever returned any items and you have just recently (yesterday) spoken to one of our advisors to arrange a return on your latest order.
If you would like some further assistance please feel free to contact our team and as always, we will do our very best to help .
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
The wig arrived promptly but was nothing like the picture. It’s condition wasn’t pristine and had clearly been tried by someone else. The Velcro had created a nap, to be honest I’m disappointed.
We are very sorry that you are disappointed by your recent purchase Susan, i have checked and you are within the timescale to return this item.
Please contact our team on 01484 844557 and we can help you with a returns number.
Many Thanks
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
Wasn’t suitable for wear. Too small
Hello,
I am so sorry that you are unhappy with your recent purchase. As this is still within the 14 day return period, you are more than welcome to send this back for a refund.
Please feel free to contact our team on 01484 844557 and we would be more than happy to assist with your return.
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
You did not say the Turban was out of stock I had wanted it for a present , it arrived after Christmas , it took almost 3weeks,
I am so sorry that you did not recieve your email (sent on 9.12.19) to advise that the item was out of stock, this may have gone into your junk mail.
For future orders if you are in need of these urgently, you are more than welcome to contact our team prior to placing your order and we can then advise as to the stock availibility.
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
Purchased a short clip in ponytail and am very disappointed with it! It’s badly made and poor quality!
The wig seems to be too small, although I have average head size, and doesn’t stay put. It feels uncomfortable and the wig liner doesn’t help. It’s also too short and difficult to wear glasses. Unfortunately I need to exchange it for another style. The colour was very good and efficient delivery
Staff not apologetic when things went wrong. Longer delivery than stated on website and no updates received. When I had to send items back because they were not quite what I wanted (after suggestions and consultation with staff), I was offered no help in finding an alternative. Disappointed as previously rated this 5 stars...
This used to be an excellent company but they've seriously gone off the boil having let me down twice, so won't be ordering again. I've been shopping with them for over 15 years but wouldn't recommend them anymore. That's the beauty of the internet, lots of companies to pick from so if one lets you down you can shop elsewhere.
I am so sorry that you are unhappy with our service.
Sadly on occasion items are out of stock and do have to be placed on back order. We always do our best to ensure that our customers are notified in reasonable time to avoid any further disappointment.
Once again please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveninece caused.
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
No where as thick as it looks in the picturea bit dissapointi g
Hi Carol, I am sorry that you were dispointed with your purchase.
We do accept returns, if you ever recieve an item that you are not entirely happy with just give our team a call and we can help you with the return.
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
Product not as expected. Eyebrows look very false. Not for me sorry.
Sorry to hear that the brows were not for you. Thank you though, for letting us know :)
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
The hairpiece I received was not what I was expecting. It would be okay for someone who has fairly short hair and just wants to put their hair up and add a little body, however for me it just does not work and the picture looks so much fuller in the photo's.
Sorry to hear that the style wasn't suitable for you. Do call our offices if you require any guidance on the clip styles, or volume density and we will do our very best to assist.
All good service product
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
Not up to standard of previous purchases. Returned the item.
So sorry that you were not happy with your product. Do give us a call to let us know your concerns and we will do our very best to assist.
Many thanks, Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
Well, I am concerned that you should ask me for a review when I have not yet received the product, even though you e-mailed me to say it had been despatched.
You paid for the Simply Saver delivery at 99p. This does take a bit longer. Do let us know if you have not received it, and we'll look into it for you ? Many thanks.
Emma (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
I was quite disappointed with my hair piece as it is very thin and I paid 18 pounds and 50p and postage! I have paid much less on eBay that have had much more hair on them.
Thank you for your feedback. If you're unhappy with the piece, simply return in an unworn condition and we will issue you are refund :)
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
Awful nearly wet myself laughing when it arrived!!definitely not what I was expecting nothing delicate about it looked like a wig you get on a mannequin.
items received were very much smaller than displayed on website
Simply Wigs is rated 4.84 based on 4,125 reviews