Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
Rosemary Hewitt
"Fast and friendly service. Love the item I bought. Great colour choice."
Elena
"The team at Simply Wigs are extremely helpful and respond quickly to any questions. Their hairpieces are competitively priced, with the added bonus and reassurance that a full refund is available. I think this is invaluable when ordering on line. Raquel Welch, Editors Pick in Shaded Biscuit."
Christine.
"Love my Scarlet wig. The service, as always, was superb. Have been buying my wigs from Simply Wigs for many years, which is testament to how good they are!"
"Easy site. Lots of choice. Fast delivery. Fortunately no need to return item, but wouldn’t expect any problem."
"Every thing from ordering to receiving products was a joy.... I was told how long it would take and it did not dissapoint... Tha nk you so much I will be reordering very soon 😊💋❤️"
"A very helpful lady refunded my online order because I had ordered the wrong size hair enhancer and then ordered the larger size. No quibble and prompt service. This kind lady also ensured I received it before my salon appointment which greatly reduced my worry about it all. This was my second purchase and I will definitely order again. Love the discreet packaging and choc"
"KInd, caring and knowledgeable"
"Fast and friendly service. Love the item I bought. Great colour choice."
"Fast and friendly service. Product is excellent. The one I originally ordered was out of stock, but they gave me options and I love the one I have."
"After chemo, I felt old, tired and unfeminine. I'd been offered wig advice by Macmillan but was too self conscious to go in to the office. By chance, I came across Simply Wigs and they have been wonderful! Their advice, patience (when I couldn't decide on the right colour), speedy dispatch and delivery, affordable prices and the quality of their product are all superb. I won't hesitate to recommend them."
"Great service great webite quality products very happy."
"Could not have been more lovely or helpful, would recommend wholeheartedly."
"I find the information on the wigs really useful and accurate."
"I love my Bamboo turbans, style no 1000-0169, easy to wear, washable, adequate to cover my head after I shed my hair after chemotherapy. The turbans are in colours that I like and for me the price is affordable. Plus I love the chocolate that came with it."
"Friendly, prompt service. Always keep you advised of delivery and stock levels. Items are always wrapped beautifully and with no advert to others what’s inside."
"The order was complete, well packaged, and arrived quickly."
"This hairpiece has given me a lot of confidence in my appearance. Iam growing my hair and it is helping over the awkward phase. Thank you."
"Quick delivery and very well presented, my second purchase and not disappointed. Excellent."
"Very happy with my purchase from Simply Wigs. Arrived quickly, beautifully wrapped and with a surprise chocolate. Made a purchase I didn't want to make feel like something special."
"Have used Simply wigs previously. They offer good quality merchandise at great value and even deliver internationally, with good p&p rates which is excellent. Would happily use them again."
"Always good service, mails are useful, not too many and a brilliant website with loads of info on each wig. Bought two summer hats in sale, great for holidays instead of wearing wig in heat"
"Really helpful Sue and all the team make you feel really welcome and at ease don't try to force you into buying anything highly recommend"
"Excellent, quick and efficient wouldn’t go anywhere else"
Simply Wigs is rated 4.86 based on 2,363 reviews