Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Leigh Santi
"Always prompt and helpful Lovely new designs Love simply wigs"
"The website is easy to use & my order arrived very quickly. I love Simply Wigs & have ordered many wigs over the last few years. I normally buy bobs or shoulder length styles but thought that I'd get a shorter one for winter. This is my 1st Jon Renau wig & I'm loving it."
Margaret Moodie
"This is hailey in champagne r and I love it !!! my hair has got so thin that I decided to go for wig...... I’m glad I found one at simplywigs in the noriko range !! it really is so real looking and the color is a lovely pale blonde not brassy but very natural in this rooted style. Came quicker than expected so thank you all at simply wigs !!! will be back for another soon xx👍👍💞💞"
"I have relied on Simply Wigs for many years and am so grateful for the fabulous care and attention to my orders. At 87 years old you help me feel and look younger, at my age it is lovely to receive complements and people ask where my hair salon is and of course I am delighted to tell them."
"Thank you, fast delivery, excellent product,will definitely order more."
"Impeccable in every way....thank you all."
"Easy to use website, order arrived within specified time frame and was beautifully packaged inside and discrete on the outside. My second wig purchase since starting my chemo, my first from Simply Wigs. I will definitely buy from them again should I decide to get more wigs and now I know a bit more what I am doing."
"Very good service as always"
"Excellent products very quick delivery. Many thanks"
"Excellent from ordering to me receiving the order. No problems"
"Prompt service, excellent presentation, competitive price."
"Looks very natural and suits me. I will be buying more in the future. Thank you very much."
"Always very helpful"
"This is hassle free wig shopping, all the info you need is on the website if you are a seasoned wig wearer. No need to wonder if it will be ok, you can make informed choices on all aspects of your wig requirements. Service is exemplary."
"I found Sue very very helpful and I am satisfied with my purchase. Thankyou Phyllis"
"Delighted with my short ponytail clip on. My hair looks so much better"
Thank you so much for your lovely review, we are delighted that you love the ponytail Emmajay (Part of the Simply Wigs team) x
"Excellent service"
Many thanks for your lovely review, we are over the moon to hear that you were happy with our service.
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs team) x
"Brilliant as always x"
Hello Sharon, thank you for your lovely review.
Emmajay (Part of the Simply Wigs team) x
"Beautiful natural wig. I’m a returning customer who wouldn’t go anywhere else."
Thank you for your fabulous review!.
We love to read such lovely reviews.
Becca (Part of the Simply Wigs team) x
"Excellent service and fabulous wigs. 😍"
Fabulous review, Thank you! We are so happy that you are happy with both our service and products.
Emmajay (Part of the Simply Wigs team) x
"Excellent, efficient, friendly service."
Thank you for your lovely review, we are over the moon to hear that you were happy with our services.
Taylor (Part of the Simply Wigs team) x
"Today was my second visit to Simply Wigs and again my husband and I were both made to feel very welcome. Both by Jodie and then by Sue who took me through the trying on of my selected wigs . Once again I came away with a wig that I love and look forward to wearing .Sue even made a teeny adjustment for me . Couldn't be more pleased. If you are able to travel to the shop it really is worthwhile. Top marks and thank you ."
Thank you Pat for your wonderful review.
You and your husband are more than welcome to visit us at any time!
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs team) x
"Fabulous service again and again! Love my latest wig (Ellen Wille - 'Stay' Thank you team :-)"
Hello Christine, What a wonderful photo we love it!
Thank you so much for you wonderful comments.
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs team) x