Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
Prompt delivery and freindly cusotmer service. Very pleased with my purchase!
Once again guys the wigs I ordered from you are fantastic. They look great and are very comfortable. Thankyou so much.😍👍
I ordered the Bailey in apricot frost, I always wanted to be a redhead and now I can, thank you simply wigs for offering reasonable prices and providing an efficient service.

Janet Peacock
very disappointed as the item was not suitable for my sister in law, it was too tight for her head. She has very fine hair, not complete hair loss. she has asked that I don't pursue returning it, which I will honour, but maybe you need to look at sizing.
This is the second hair enhancer I have purchased from Simply Wigs. They are excellent quality and such good value.
Ottimo servizio.
Really helpful and friendly, giving excellent advice. Product beautifully packed and quickly supplied (sender name does not give away what type of product is inside) and a lovely little boxed chocolate is included too! Excellent experience.
Excellent service as usual!
Lovely wig .very realistic.cut it for my preferance..good company fast delivery..
I called Sue and asked her opinion regarding a ponytail piece I was looking to purchase, I was unsure of the colour and style that would work well for me and she was amazingly helpful ( and very honest! ). I took her advice and my product arrived in good time, with the added touch of a Ferrero Rocher in a beautifully wrapped gift box.
This was the first time I’ve bought anything from here and absolutely won’t be the last ... I can’t recommend them enough.
Thank you for superb customer service!
I purchased a Jon Renaud 12” hair enhancer. I am new to hair enhancers but I can tell that this is an excellent product, very well made, super light, natural and very discrete. It blends effortlessly with own hair. It will take me a bit of time to work out the best for me ways to handle and attach, no doubt, but I look forward to it. I can wholeheartedly recommend to ladies who have fine hair and who would like a bit of help.
Pas de problème. Livraison en 15 jours sur la Belgique. Merci.
I am very impressed with the excellent service of Simply Wigs, I would recommend them to anyone, staff have always kept in touch with my order and contact me when the order arrives,
Thankyou everyone !!
My hair piece took a while to arrive but I wasn’t disappointed. The colour match was good & it looks great too.
I have been a customer of Trenco for over 30 years and unfortunately a lot of their wigs get discontinued and I found myself again losing my favourite style..plus it had become too expensive, and the delivery charges were just ridiculous!!
I was desperate to find my favourite style for my Birthday in November..I found Simply Wigs!!...And my Favourite Wig again!!....The Wig arrived quite quickly.. Beautifully wrapped..and a Chocolate to complete the wonderful purchase!!!
It was like a Birthday Present itself!!!.....Thank you Simply Wigs!!!
You've got a New Fan.!
Prompt service and value for money
Excellent service and the wig is fantastic
Very helpful girl on the phone.
Excellent quality wig ,beautifully packaged and delivered 3 days after ordering.
Always brilliant service. Thank you
Excellent item. Fast delivery.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 6,280 reviews