Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Simply Wigs Ltd

Tell us how Simply Wigs Ltd made you happy

Lauren
"The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, giving excellent colour choices. The selection of high quality products is vast. Thanks Simply Wigs"
Emma
"Wonderful customer service, the ladies at Simply Wigs have been very helpful indeed and helped me gain much confidence. I recently bought two wigs, my favourite being Shilo in Nutmeg F. Highly recommended!! xx"
"They are the best wigs ever,I've never had any problems with them at all."
"delivered within days of placing the order despite being on lowest priority delivery choice"
"Simply Wigs offers excellent quality products at very sharp prices and delivers swiftly. At first I was a bit sceptical if their products weren't cheap Asian imitations like most online wig-shops offer but since this wig was an exact replacement for the one (same brand, model, colour,...) I bought two years ago at professional retailer in the Netherlands for nearly triple the price, I was able to compare them and I can tell you Simply Wigs sells the original thing!"
"Ive had 5 wigs now and im going to buy more.. Simply wig are a very very helpful company .. cant praise them enough ,,"
"I ordered Amore's Tatum, in Sugar cane and I'm very happy with the wig even if it's a bit warmer in the color than I thought. It's comfortable and I love that it's very natural and no permatease! The customer service from Simply wigs was very good! I changed the color of the wig after I ordered and it was no trouble at all. After shipping I received my parcel after 1 week (living in Sweden). Will buy from Simply Wigs again!"
"I only buy Tape from SWL but the telephone orders I place are always handled well and postal delivery always works as planned, great job, thanks John"
"My wig arrived on time immaculately presented,straight out of the box and ready to wear without any alterations needed,it looked lovely.Thank you so much simply wigs always a pleasure receiving my wigs ,this is my third wig I love them,I always have great comments from friends and family who say they look so real keep up the great work,another very very happy customer."
"Great customer service"
"Love my new ignite wig loved it that much I purchased a second one and great quick delivery beautifully packaged even got a chocolate will definitely order from you again in the future and recommend to friends so happy thank you simply wigs."
"Excellent service. Great communication throughout and delivery was prompt. The product arrived in perfect condition."
"Always happy with the service I get from Simply Wigs. Good communication and prompt delivery. Thank you"
"Terrific wigs and terrific service ... never fail to please!"
"Great prices but above all... a wonderful service!! They helped me a lot for everything"
"It was really useful to try on the wig I was interested in buying (and lots more besides!) and great to meet all the friendly and helpful staff. Thanks very much for putting on the event and I hope to see you again some time."
"The open day, a great idea. Lovely and welcoming staff, very helpful. Good prices and quality wigs. The best way to buy a wig, as colour and shape very difficult to get right on the internet. It was worth the trip."
"I love the speed of delivery and the no quibble returns. The website and customer service are great too. The only thing I would suggest is an affordable colour swatch, so you can accurately pick a new colour"
"The hair piece i recive was about 5 inches high the volume of hair was so thin i am really disappointed with the hair piece ...i paid 35 pounds ...it was worth 5 pounds ....the quality and standed was appalling i am still very upset ....i will not be shopping with you again ."
"Very good website and very helpful staff. When the wigs arrive they are beautifully packed and presented. Overall first class."
"Easy to order and efficient service. Good communication, query answered. Happy with quality of wig, looks so much like my hair was, nobody knew I was wearing a wig at a recent wedding. So very happy."
"Great service as always. Delighted with my beautiful new hair, which arrived right on time. And thanks for the chocolate!"
"Excellent service ! M from Brussels"
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,935 reviews