Simply Wigs Reviews

Simply Wigs 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Jacqueline Yates
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Lynda
Always helpful and prompt friendly service. Good at communicating with their customers.
perfect colour match but not great feel to the false hair scrunchy- wiry and not smooth or shiny
A lovely company to deal with. Good communication and very efficient with a helpful Customer Services Team. One of the turbans I ordered was out of stock until October and I opted to cancel and have a refund which was done very quickly. The two turbans I received are well made, attractive and wash well and arrived nicely and not excessively packaged. Thank you for a good online shopping experience.
I purchased the twist ups straight revlon hairpiece in buttered toast as I have very fine hair and needed some volume for my sons wedding. The hairpiece arrived quickly and matched my natural colour perfectly. Easy and comfortable to wear. Great service.
Such a great company for all things for hair loss :)
Having recently lost all my hair the last 18 months to Alopecia, my mum found simply wigs and we thought we’d give them ago. My first wig was the Obsession Ellen Willie Pure Power and it was absolutely amazing. I had a query about the lace front and the customer services team replied quickly to my email, advised they weren’t happy with the quality of the lace front and had no issues in exchanging the wig. When the second wig arrived it was even better than the first! The hair quality and feel is perfect for me, and my first experience with Simply Wigs was really great. Recently i purchased two more wigs and I’m delighted again, these are the Ellen Willie Illusion Prime Power and are going to be perfect for summer and going abroad. I would definitely recommend Simply Wigs and will continue to buy my hair from you. The customer service is the best I’ve ever received when buying wigs and they truly make it an enjoyable process. Thank you for all your help and kindness ☺️
I have both the Erica wig and wig brush and I am very pleased with both. The Erica looks very natural and is comfortable to wear. Would highly recommend simply wigs.
Splendid Company, and excellent staff who are HUGELY helpful. They don't quibble about returns and refund the original cost quickly. They are always kind, courteous and knowledgable. I never use anyone else. Highly Recommended.
Great service & fabulous styles to choose from, always good quality so happy when l receive my new look
Excellent service. Friendly and helpful full staff. Efficient. No quibble refund due to wig not being the right colour.
Always helpful when asking advice easy to use website plenty of choice I have purchased quite a few times from them and always highly satisfied with the service would recommend simply wigs to anyone thinking of purchasing a wig
Friendly staff helpful and quality wigs great people cant help you enough
Really pleased, very good quality and have had lots of compliments. Thank you Simply Wigs.
Very pleasant experience. All my queries were promptly answered. Dispatch was super fast.
Thank you Arun for the fab review. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the Simply Wigs experience. Enjoy the rest of your day. SW Team
Easypart XL HD by Jon Renau in Fuggesicle 6. Absolutely beautiful hair piece. Colour is perfect for me. I use mine to wear in a hair bun....perfect for my needs. Service is always fantastic from Simple Wigs. It is a joy ordering with them.
Thank you Dani for your kind words. We are delighted that you have found the perfect piece with the perfect colour. Hope you enjoy your weekend. SW Team
I have now purchased 3 wigs and I am delighted with all of them. They were despatched promptly and packed with care. I have had many compliments about my "hair" which I believe speaks for itself.
Thank you Maureen for your kind words. We are delighted that you are happy with not only just one, but three wigs! It's lovely to hear that you are receiving compliments as we love them :) Hope you enjoy your weekend. SW Team
Hi I have had alopecia for fiftynine years I first started loosing my hair when I was pregnant, over the years I have tried many wigs and suppliers, but the best wigs and Simply wigs are the best, Ihave been getting all my wigs from them for a number of years now I can’t see myself going anywhere else. So keep up the good work Simply wigs your the best.
Hello :) Thank you for your wonderful review and being a lovely customer for so long! We hope that we will be hearing from you again. Enjoy your weekend. SW Team
I was so impressed with the prompt and efficient service I have received from this company. Had to return an item and they kept me informed of tracking etc. I have used other wig companies in the past and simply wigs is simply the best!
Thank you Linda for your lovely review. Our Customer Service Team are delighted to hear that they could be of assistance to you! Hope you enjoy your weekend :) SW Team
Such good service! I team of very nice staff who actually know what they are taking about. So helpful and importantly knowledgeable about their products. I will use them again. The free chocolate was good too!
Thank you Margaret for the fab review. Our Customer Service team are always going above and beyond for their customers and are always happy to help. We look forward to hearing from you again. Enjoy your weekend :) SW Team
I’m always over the moon with my purchase. This latest one is a copy of the one I’m wearing so after three months or so I’ll wash this one Im wearing put it by labelled with age and date and then wear my new one. Lots of folk say how lovely my ‘hair’ is. As soon as I put it on in the morning I feel, and know I look, 10 years younger. (I’m over 75 by the way) I did have lovely thick hair of my own (had to have chemo a few years back) but it was very heavy maintenance and went frizzy in dampness. I’m quite indebted to Simply wigs for this opportunity to look so lovely all the time.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the Simply Wigs experience and you have found the perfect piece for you! If you would like any further advice regarding future orders then please do not hesitate to contact us. Enjoy your weekend. SW Team
Simply Wigs is rated 4.81 based on 7,940 reviews