Simply Wigs Reviews

Simply Wigs 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Janice McGuinness
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Beatriz Sobieski
Simply Wigs really is the best. Apart from choice and quality, even the packaging reflects the care the company feels for it's customers. Thank you for your care
I am very happy with both the product and the service I was kept up to date with delivery times and delivery was quick would definitly recommend and use again
many thanks
katie
Simply the best in customer service.
Orded shompoo conditioner for synthetic wig came on time Hassel free
Came quickly and as advertised.
I had to exchange my initial purchase for a different colour - i found the staff super friendly and helpful with lots of advice - the delivery was perfect and packaging very good ... very efficient - i loved it so much i ordered another wig straight away !! - i would definitely recommend Simply Wigs to a friend !! xx
I love the fact that you can see real people wearing the wigs, I think that is brilliant. Also they give you 15% off your next wig for just sending a picture in of you wearing your wig. Excellent communication, answer any questions quickly. And, you get a lovely chocolate as a little present!
I love my ponytail hairpiece. Very happy customer. Thank you. X😘
Great choices, great service, great website with friendly helpful staff
Delighted with my new Jon Renau wig, which was carefully packaged. The website and online ordering service was excellent and easy to use. I will definitely order from Simply Wigs again.
I am a new wig wearer and cannot speak more highly about the wonderful customer care that I have received from Simply Wigs. Thank you for making my wig journey enjoyable and positive. 🥰
I recently received my Fame, Ellen Wille wig in pastel blonde rooted which I love. It is a beautiful shade which looks very natural and the style of the wig is modern with lots of body and movement. I will certainly be ordering more Ellen Wille wigs in the future. Also Simply Wigs have been a pleasure to deal with.
This is my second experience of wearing a wig due to cancer. I ordered my wig from Simply Wigs online. I was delighted when it arrived within 5 days and it was absolutely perfect regarding colour and style. I had ordered an average size but actually needed petite. The returns process was fast and efficient, including the refund, all in my bank account within 5 days. The replacement wig also arrived within 5 working days and is just fabulous, the fit, colour and style couldn’t be better if I tried. Thank you so much to everyone at Simply Wigs. What an excellent and efficient service. Thank you for making this difficult experience as pleasant as you have done.
I am thrilled to bits with the wigs i have purchased from simply wigs. They are very helpful. I would not shop any where else. I have been using them now for 3 years, and very happy with them.
Loved dealing with Simply Wigs. Professional, helpful, and lovely presentation of wigs. Would highly recommend to anyone going through the very emotional process of hair loss.
Always swift delivery, however not a wig not purchased this time, accessories but veryhappy
Customer service is friendly and excellent as is the quality of the wig that I bought. I have bought two wigs so far and plan on buying a third as everything is so easy and the quality so high compared ot other providers.
I am very sorry you asked me to write a review on this wig, I have Always ordered Star Lace Deluxe wigs from you for a very long time but this one was different for a start it was very straight and I had a job parting it the hair it just fell forward. I had to keep it because I was in need of a new one, in future if they are going to be made like this one I will have to order a different style which would be a pity, as I really liked the star lace deluxe in the past.
The service from Simply Wigs is excellent,the staff are very friendly and efficient and deliveries arrive as stated. All in all a faultless service ...
Received my wig really quickly.
Very impressed with the fit & colour.
The packaging was amazing ( bonus with the chocolate)
My husband even ordered a wig stand & cap for me
Simply Wigs is rated 4.81 based on 7,374 reviews