Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
Sarah Booth
"I had a wonderful experience with simply wigs. Being a younger girl looking to find a wig through radiotherapy hair loss was daunting and knocked my confidence until I came across simply wigs. Jodie was amazing and suggested I send up some photos discreetly of how my hair looks now and what it used to look like. She then sent me colour matches and wigs/toppers that she thought would best suit me. A few days later they came and I was absolutely over the moon- It gave me my smile back and the comments I’ve had from friends and family are so uplifting. It looks so realistic and the detailing is perfect. Thank you so much!! Sarah Booth"
Emma
"More fabulous service from Simply Wigs! This is my third purchase (hair, plus care products) and they continue to delight! Highly recommended x"
"The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, giving excellent colour choices. The selection of high quality products is vast. Thanks Simply Wigs"
"Just purchased my second one from your company and they are both beautiful . Excellent value for the prices paid . delivery was speedy too , the wigs are very well made and of good quality materials . the way they are packaged is lovely ,I feel so special when they arrive, its like opening a gift . they give me confidence and are comfortable to wear. well done Simply Wigs , thankyou ."
Posted 29 minutes ago
"Absolutely excellent website and backed up with knowledgeable help on the phone. The wigs are of the highest quality and competitively priced too. Customer service is outstanding when compared to many other suppliers. I will continue to shop for wigs and accessories at Simply Wigs! Many thanks for all you do."
"Still waiting for order placed 4Jan 2018"
"I have bought three fringes and love the only tiny moan I have is the colour chart is not true the 2nd one I got was nothing like the chart colour it's what I call very drab sholud of sent it back really am delighted with other two 😁"
"As a long term alopecia person I have ordered wigs and accessories for many years from Simply Wigs. I would not use any other company. Simply wigs are the BEST: for wig selection, service and friendly informative advice."
"So easy to order anything and everyone is helpful and friendly . Wouldn't but from anyone else ."
"Can't praise them enough. First class service and advice from very friendly helpful people. No hesitation in recommending them."
"I love the wig"
"The Kristen by Jon Renau is the third wig I’ve purchased from Simply Wigs and what a beautiful wig she is. I sometimes find wigs uncomfortable with my glasses on but not the Kristen, I completely forget I’m wearing her. Absolutely brilliant customer service from start to finish!"
"I was nervous buying my second wig online, but after seeing the wig reviews for Mila by Jon Renau, I took the plunge. I love this website and layout and it’s so easy to order. My wig arrived within the week and I was not disappointed. Taking it from the box and putting on my head was a transformation. I wore for the first time the other evening. It’s so natural and comfortable and easy to wear. I felt so glamorous in it. This will be my first wig of many from this website (already ordering another!). I highly recommend this wig and this website. Thank you for making me so happy!"
"I must say how delighted I was with the hairpiece it matched my hair exactly."
"Simply wigs are amazing. The care and service is second to none. Everything arrives wrapped in lavender paper and you get a Fererro Roche in its own little box, which, I think makes you feel special. From products to customer service I score them 10/10. Been using this company for a long time and always been very happy with the service. Thank you"
"Sadly not received my purchase yet. It is on back order. Ordered two weeks ago. SW did send an email to let me know but I am disappointed as it is my first hair piece order so am keen to try it out."
"The team at Simply Wigs are very helpful and informative, keeping you up to date with the progress of any orders. I love the Colour Queen feature on the website along with the 360 views of the wigs and the U tube videos, these features really help when choosing a new wig. Thank you Simply Wigs."
"Once you had received my request you kept us up to date with your packaging and progress. On arrival I was delighted at your presentation and personal attention to my order . From the internal packaging and the boxed chocolate I was amazed. Of course I was also delighted with the product and the price. Thankyou. I shall tell my friends."
"This website is easy to use,and the detail is fantastic.i love shopping at simple wigs and recomende it alot. I live in malta and delivery is always on time which makes me happy.simple wigs has made my life with alopecia easier.thank you all."
"Really good experience with Simply Wigs. I received a professional and friendly service. Th packaging was beautifully done and I loved the sticker and chocolate too - such a lovely touch! I gave a 4 rather than a 5 due to lack of availability of wigs/colours. Twice I have ordered wigs that haven't been in stock and have had to wait for a refund - service could be improved by stating if a wig is out of stock before you purchase it and have to wait for a refund. Having said that, my wig is beautiful and I would buy from Simply Wigs again but would call before hand to make sure a wig is in stock before trying to buy."
"My purchase was a wig accessory, but I was pleased with the anonymous and very pretty packaging. The chocolate was an extra smile, thank you. I will be looking to purchase a wig soon."
"I am delighted with my recent purchase of the wig I had from Simply Wigs. It came in good time and the colour and comfort are excellent. this is very good value for money. I ordered Drew wig Noriko Rene of Paris in Creamy Blonde and will be ordering more in this style in the future."
"I have had hairpieces from simply wigs for a few years now. I have always found the company very helpful, delivery is prompt, and the hairpieces undetectable in use. Very useful when you get older and the hair thins. I have the Auras, they are reasonably priced, and last a long time. They have restored my self confidence."
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 2,054 reviews