Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Simply Wigs Ltd

How would you rate Simply Wigs Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Sue Driscoll
"An excellent service with fast delivery and no problems with returns. The box is always beautifully wrapped and the chocolate is an added bonus. I like the blogs and wig reviews on the website. There’s so many wigs to choose from and it’s so nice to try them in my own home. I don’t think I’m likely to go anywhere else for wigs now."
Andrea Howarth-Salazar
Andrea Howarth-Salazar
Verified Buyer
"My first ever order - a clip in ponytail extension and a wig comb - arrived very quickly and were beautifully packaged, wrapped in purple paper. It felt like Christmas! I’m looking forward to my wig consultation in March and meeting some of the team!"
Kate Bevan
"Such wonderful service. The description of the wig on the website was very thorough. And the delivery was very quick. The packaging and the information provided in the box is perfect. The wig was packaged with such care and attention. I wish I came here to start with!"
Chantelle Anderson
Verified Buyer
"I was delighted to have recieved Email updates on the progress of my purchasing my Wig. I am hopefully expecting to receive it in the next few days."
"Very easy website to use. Excellent service and very prompt. Staff are very helpful."
"An outstanding company in every way. Efficient, compassionate and very knowledgeable about their products. Simply Wigs is simply excellent!"
"Best supplier, every time I order a new wig I feel like it's a real luxury . The packaging with the little choccy is superb and I feel that the service and shipping is 10/10 also. Thankyou!!!"
"Have used Simply Wigs Ltd ,for all my wig needs for quite a few years ,as their service is first class, and they have an amazing choice ,have been more than happy with my orders ,would thoroughly recommend Simply Wigs"
Susan Strawbridge
Unverified Reviewer
"I chose my wig and it came so quickly it was a lovely surprise. I ate my chocolate and love my wig. I shall buy again."
"Thank you so much for your kinds words and for your gift :-) I already put numerous items in my shopping cart and cannot wait to purchase them in order to create more amazing hairstyles in the future :-) So getting a discount is an extra bonus :-) I'm going on a vacation to London next week, and I'm so happy I now have a quality 3/4 wig which I can wear with pride and feel myself beautiful and well-groomed again. It's not easy to see yourself as an attractive person while having a very brittle and thin natural hair, but luckily, now nobody has to know that I have problems with my own hair ;-) Thank you ( and your entire team at Simply Wigs) very much for your products. Have an amazing day and weekend :-)"
Sylvia White
Verified Buyer
"Most informative website for wigs in the UK. Also very fast, efficient and pleasant service."
Anita Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service but unfortunately the item ordered was not as expected. In the advertising photo the hair appeared to be a lot longer and the colour I chose was different than I imagined so will be returning the order and look forward to receiving a full refund. However, I will have another look through the choices available and re-order at a later date. Many thanks Anita M Richardson"
"Simply Wigs has provided me with a beacon of light at the end of a tunnel of darkness due to hair loss. Just knowing that they are there to advise, suggest and just listen has made a huge difference to my management of this situation with which you will all be familiar. I can literally hold my head up now in any situation and I know that Simply Wigs will always be my purchase of choice because they are, quite simply, excellent. Margaret"
"Product as described, even the colour was spot on. Thicker than I expected. As a first ever purchase still experimenting."
"The wig I chose is really lovely. It came nicely packaged and was delivered in Italy After only a few days. I even got a sweet treat! Alopecia had made me sad and miserable and I did not feel like going out or socializing.... Simply Wigs has managed to make me smile again. I feel fabulous! Thank you."
"I have partial hair loss because of scalding, I like the choices of hair enhancers or 3/4 wigs. Colour choice match my own hair colour. They are comfortable and secure. I have also received a full wig again comfortable and good colour match.I live to faraway to visit Simply wigs, and order online.I deal mainly with Jodie who is very helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I am now definitely a regular customer . Thank You Simply Wigs"
"Excellent choice of head coverings, and the photos made it as easy as possible to get an accurate idea of what each one looked like. The turbans that I ordered arrived quickly and I liked them very much. They were attractively packaged and came with a free chocolate, which felt very friendly."
"I found the website brilliant. It is very clear and all the information you need is given. I especially loved the 360 degree shots of each wig. Very useful. The speed from order to delivery was so quick and I was kept informed of the process all the time. When the wig arrived it was beautifully packaged and full washing instructions provided. An extra little touch was a chocolate in a little box. Just a little gesture but it was appreciated. Brilliant service and great product. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone."
Nancy Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Always an excellent choice of style and colour. Always prompt delivery. Never needed to return a wig but feel confident the situation would be given full attention. There seems to be a feeling of "friendly family" about the whole experience. And of course, and this is not a deal breaker, my wig always arrives with a chocolate mmmmm."
"Good choice of colours & styles,quick delivery with chcolate as a bonus! Great company to deal with."
"I Love the website. It is so helpful and I spent hours with surfing. Great offers and prices. I am from Germany and unfortunately I have to admit that there is no comparable website in Germany. So I am soooo happy that there is Simplywigs. Great website! Great job. And thank you for all the YouTube Wig Reviews!"
Fiona Sinfield
Verified Reviewer
"This morning I had the pleasure of visiting Simply Wigs by appointment to discuss various difficulties I've encountered as a new wig wearer, trying to cross the minefield of sizes and cap constructions, and to try on some styles in person. I could not have received a better service. Emma and Jodie were so kind and welcoming. My 4 chosen styles were ready for me to try, and I was also recommended a few others in different styles and colours based on the results of my original choices, all with no pressure at all to choose or buy. The whole experience was upbeat and positive, with great understanding and humour. I walked in with no hair at 11am and came out at midday the proud new owner a beautiful wig which I had not previously considered, and looks 100% genuine! Thank you ladies, for making it all so easy! I would not hesitate to recommend Simply Wigs to anyone, and would not consider purchasing a wig anywhere else.."
Gill Courtnell
Verified Reviewer
"Their merchandise is of excellent quality and their staff (especiallyJodie) are exceptionally helpful and more than willing to go that extra mile for their customers. I'd certainly recommend them!"
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 1,348 reviews