Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Simply Wigs Ltd

How would you rate Simply Wigs Ltd?

Verified Buyer
"Excellent web site and quick response to my order.Wig arrived in a matter of days and didn’t disappoint.I am part of the trans community as I’m sure many of your customer are and I would be quite happy to recommend Simply Wigs to others."
Verified Buyer
"I love the huge range of wigs that you have. There is always something that is just what I'm looking for an is within my price range."
Verified Reviewer
"I have just bought my first wig, I was very nervous. But I couldn't be happier, it look's fantastic. And the staff at Simply Wigs are so helpful when you phone for advice."
Gillian Cooke
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a wig before starting chemotherapy and am very pleased with it. It was beautifully packaged together with a chocolate in a little box. Everything about it felt personal to me and I hope others feel the same. I felt as if this company actually care about people and it is much appreciated. Thank you."
"My call was dealt with in a helpful & efficient manner. The product choice I had originally made was out of stock but I was given some good alternatives and advice. It made the choosing & ordering process so straightforward. My order arrived when it was supposed to and the wig arrived beautifully wrapped in tissue paper, with some helpful information, plus a little matching box containing a chocolate! A nice touch. The product is lovely - looks good, comfortable to wear & doesn't look "wiggy". It's a good service& a good product. Based on this experience I'd be happy to recommend Simply Wigs."
Carol White
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely excellent , I have ordered from you on a regular basis and are more than happy with the service I receive , always helpful and get my order to me quickly ! The chocolate you get with every order is an added bonus too , thank you ."
Christine Hannan
Verified Buyer
"It look so good I love it"
"Excellent, well laid out website, easy to navigate. Extensive range of wigs, hair pieces, headwear and accessories. Prompt delivery, beautifully packaged and a chocolate too, which was a really nice touch. I find the 360 deg view is particularly useful. Friendly, helpful and well informed customer services. I would have no hesitation in recommending Simply Wigs."
"Hello lovelies. Another good purchase from Simply. Great range to choose from and great, very natural colours. I was amazed to discover the range of eyebrows, lashes etc. which I now need. I will be purchasing these soon. I find it a lot easier to find the right products on this site than anywhere else. Customer service good with products always received promptly. And the Ferrero Rocher makes me feel a bit special ;-) xx Thank you for all you do to help what can be a challenging condition."
Lesley Taylor
Verified Buyer
"My twin sister has alopecia and wears a beautiful wig and uses the semi- permanent eye brow powder which looks amazing. I have a full head of hair but few eyebrows so I ordered the dark brown shade. It goes on very evenly and stays on all day. It looks fabulous and i am over the moon. I use the thin stencil and it gives a stunning but realistic arch. I am so pleased to have found a brow powder that is perfect. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me to have eyebrows again."
"First order was a clip on piece, the colour matched my hair exactly, it was a special mix blond colour, even my close friends thought I had been to the hairdressers for the style. Second put has was a cheap and cheerful bun, which is a 'tie'one, my fault I ordered a basic blond - golden , which is not quite y colour but I love the idea I can attach a little 'bun' to my hair in the mornings for work without spending ages trying to make my hair smart looking. Delivery - no problems. Updates and I formation - no problems. Would definitely order from simply wigs again. Getting older now so may need a full wig at some point."
"Loving my Ellen Wille Change wig in Hot chocolate mix. The team were so helpful as first I had ordered it in Mocha rooted but unfortunately I found it too light, I phoned Simply Wigs who were so helpful & they suggested the hot chocolate mix which was perfect. Excellent customer service & the chocs are a lovely touch too."
"Good service."
"They have helped very much to restore confidence after hair loss."
Elaine Wright
Unverified Reviewer
"So helpful both by phone and email. Love that they seem to appreciate how devastating it is to lose you hair whether it's temporary or permanent. Always very caring"
"Although I didn't keep the hair piece I was very impressed with Simply Wigs as I was kept up to date with messages about delivery and returns every step of the way. I would use them again."
"The staff are extremely helpful, I have returned a few wigs, as they were not suitable, and the process was very simple and without fuss or questions, Excellent customer service and would not hesitate in recommending Simply Wigs Ltd."
"Buying a wig online is difficult as there are so many factors to take into account - the right colour, texture, fit etc. The colours shown on the website were completely different once received. I had to return a few and then was told they would charge me over £20 handling fee if I returned any further orders. Very disappointed that they weren't more understanding, especially due to my medical condition. I ended up purchasing a wig from another company so Simply Wigs basically lost a customer because of their policy."
"Prompt delivery and excellent product."
"The choice of wigs is excellent and I have used simply wigs 4 times now. I have a dimples Kylie and recent,y also got an Amore Tatum which is incredibly comfortable and my go to wig for home and garden. So easy to care for and tie back. Customer service is good although delivery could be quicker. Good choice of accessories as well and I can highly recommend them"
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,481 reviews