Simply Wigs Reviews

Coreen Anderson
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 18th July 2022
Liz
Not suitable unfortunately
Very varied choice of styles and colours. Arrived within 3 days of ordering. I ordered three different styles and colours in an attempt to match to my natural hair. One was perfect, one was close and the other was too dark. The returns process was simple, you have to call get a no and then post back. You do have to pay for the postal rtn but other than that the service was great.
Yet again, such a supportive team. My latest purchase is absolutely FAB. If you are new to wig world, I can 100% recommend S W. So very helpful & understanding. πŸ₯°
The service is so good! Quick respons and everything! Only thing that did not feel so good was the misunderstaning about retur because my Heidi wig was too blonde for me and no returns from Norway was possible! So if anyone need a Heidi in venice blond and live close to Norway ; i have One for you 😘
Very good efficient service . With very good quality products. Would highly recommend
Thank you. Excellent as always! Great service and quality products.
Amazing
Easy website to negotiate. Received my hairpiece very quickly, and was pleased with it. It is only a small piece but does a very good job of making my own hair look prettier. Colour is fantastic. I have bought this type of hairpiece in the past and always get lots of compliments. For any lady suffering from thinning hair, either through age or as a result of medication, this is a perfect solution. I am sure I will be buying again.
Brilliant service thank you. I will be using you again. 🀩
Thank you for your brill review! We do look forward to be hearing from you again :) All the best, SW Team
I have nothing but praise for the team. Each and every member have gone out of their way to advise and assist me. I cannot recommend them enough and they are cheaper than any other supplier I have researched!
Thank you Deborah for your brill review and for recommending us, we really do appreciate it. It's so lovely to know that you have enjoyed your experience with us, as the Simply Wigs team are always going above and beyond for their customers. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day, SW Team
Vert good service and great wigs!
Thank you Mona for your kind review! It's lovely to know you are happy with the service you receive from Simply Wigs. All the best, SW Team
Absolutely excellent service , So happy with my purchase highly recommend
Thank you for your excellent review and for recommending us, we really do appreciate it! Hope you enjoy the rest of the sunny day! SW Team x
My first wig didn't suit me but the Customer Service was fantastic and so easy to return. I'm awaiting my alternative choice, can't wait to see it.
Thank you for your kind review. It's so lovely to know that you were happy with the Customer Service you received. All the best, SW Team
Very professional and helpful service second to none. Thank you for all your help l would highly recommend you
Thank you Julie for your lovely words and for recommending us, we really do appreciate it. We are so delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your Simply Wigs experience. All the best, SW Team
Great wig looks really good and feels really comfortable
Thank you Paul for your fab review. Its so lovely to know that you are happy with your recent purchase. All the best, SW Team
Service
This is the second purchase I have made and I am really pleased with my new choice of length,style and colour. I have gone back to type of cap I was used to before the Pandemic and I am glad that I had the courage to get a longer style. Buying on-line is much better than having to travel to a salon. Luckily, I am able to carefully trim the fringe without any problem.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review, we really do appreciate it. We are so delighted to hear that you are happy with your recent purchase! We hope that you enjoy your weekend, SW Team
Excellent service and delivery time really pleased with my purchase and the lil choc treat that comes with it 😊
Thank you for your excellent review! It's so lovely to know that you are happy with your purchase, and you enjoyed the choccy :) All the best, SW Team
Excellent choice of goods at great prices. Quick delivery and easy to use website. Definitely would recommend.
Thank you for your excellent review and for recommending us, we really do appreciate it. We do hope to be hearing from you again soon, SW Team
Once again great service and lovely wig, thank you.
Thank you Kath for your lovely review! We are so delighted to hear that you are happy with your recent purchase. All the best, SW Team
Simply Wigs is rated 4.8 based on 9,544 reviews