Simply Wigs Reviews

Simply Wigs 5 star review on 15th November 2021
Gwynneth Deakin
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 15th November 2021
Sharon
Very good quality,and lovely helpful staff,won't go anywhere else❤️
How long dus a wig last .
Huge improvement on my previous wig, I wish I had this 30 years ago. Style is modern and natural, no more unrealistic big clumpy hair. Comfort is first class. Very light to wear, soft grips, no more scratchy lace and buckles that dig in. My husband says it looks more authentic, ie natural, and makes me look younger. I am 75, my previous wig was an Amore, Renee de Paris. I have been looking on the internet but none seemed different untilI chanced on your website. So glad to have found you.
Great company to deal with very helpful unfortunately the item I wanted was out of stock but I was informed and refunded very quickly. Lovely doing business with them and will try again in new year to see if item I want is back in stock. Very easy to talk to and friendly people especially Laura. 🤗
Fabulous service as always and excellent wigs
Good service, nice wig, fits well, thanks for the chocolate,
Wonderful service and staff, very pleased with my purchases and I will continue to use Simply Wigs in the future.
A great wig by Ellen Wille. Just took several weeks to get the colour I wanted. The web site does not show what Simply wigs have in stock. When I rang to enquire why I had not heard by email, the person I spoke to was helpful and made an effort to get me the colour from another branch.
my purchase was delivered very fast and I was satisfied with it
Very helpful team when I have spoken to them on the telephone re my ordering..
Bought a wig which I returned as I’d chosen an unsuitable colour. The lady I spoke to about the return was so helpful in discussing another colour, even sending me an email comparing swatches of a couple of others with the one I’d originally chosen. The alternative is perfect! Such friendly, patient service. Many thanks..
Great product good value very happy with service I received would recommend
The service was excellent and they delivered promptly I would recommend their goods and services
Happy with products so far
Good and fast
This is a lovely hair piece also a very nice colour. It clips on well and I would rscommend this company to my friends
Absolutely brilliant service and product. Could not be more pleased with my order, the packaging and the treat!! Am so pleased I discovered your site.
Very affectionate
I buy shampoo and conditioner regularly from Simply Wigs. I am very impressed with the efficient service.
Fantastic company - went above and beyond regarding the purchase of my wig - due to human hair being very difficult to get at the moment - Brexit and Covid restrictions! - I had to change from my usual style - the staff at Simply Wigs checked stock on various replacements and when one was found I was unsure of colour - they again went out of the way to get photos of the colour for me - I did take a chance and hoped it looked about right and it was - so happy with the wig colour and style - thank you Simply Wigs
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 8,458 reviews