Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Simply Wigs Ltd

How would you rate Simply Wigs Ltd ?

"The quality of the wig far outweighed my expectations. I only have one regret; I wish I had started wearing wigs a long time ago. The compliments I’ve received have been overwhelming. A great company and delivery and packaging are of the highest quality also."
Angie
"So very, very happy with my new Brenna wig in Silver Stone. This is my 4th wig I have bought from Simply Wigs and can highly recommend them for their friendly and efficient service. Always excellent quality. The chocolate was very welcome too thank you."
Lynne Johnson
Lynne Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"I've got so much confidence now I'm the happy owner of my simply wigs i love them so much, thank you so much Simply wigs you have changed my life"
"First class service and product. I also appreciated the beautiful packaging which gave the illusion the wig had been made specially for me. I wouldn’t consider buying from any other company."
"Good website with plenty of choice and full clear information, and I especially liked the 360 degree view. Quick delivery."
"I'm absolutely THRILLED to bits with my very first hair enhancer from Simply Wigs! This has been a momentous step for me, after battling with the psychological effects of hair thinning for many, many years. The service provided by Simply Wigs has been first class, with a very thoughtful, empathetic and sensitive approach. Thankyou for helping me regain my femininity, Debbie x"
"The amount of wigs available is brilliant and the price is so reasonable. The option for the 99p postage is also fantastic as other companies go overboard on the postage costs. I have been wearing wigs for practically 30 years and this website has made the whole process far easier. If only there was some sort of app that made it possible to know what you would genuinely look like wearing the wigs - it's such a different experience to buying/trying on anything else that it's near impossible to know what you will look like from the photos but that is not the company's fault. If only I lived round the corner!!!"
"Customer service, stock availability and quality of products are all top notch x"
"Customer service great. Stock availability great. Highly recommended x"
Jane Laffan
Verified Buyer
"The website is easy to use and very informative. The odd time I have needed help from the team it has always been a positive experience which I feel is very important. Deliveries are quick and well packaged. Prices are competitive. As a previous customer of another wig company I must say that I always look here first these days."
"Excellant service from all staff, im so thrilled with my new synthetic inverted bob wig it looks so real and natural and with Emma measuring my head i got the right size and it fits superbly. I would reccommend SIMPLY WIGS to everyone 5* defintely. We weren't rushed and could take our time at the sitting plus we got offered a drink and a chocolate on leaving. Thank you everyone at simply wigs you have made me look like me again."
"As a first time customer, I experienced great customer service, great selection of colours and prompt delivery of a very nice product. I would order from them again."
"Easy to order, emails to inform you of order status. Excellent selection of products good prices and quick delivery Very happy"
"This is my third order, third different hair piece. This is the third time I've been told my order is out of stock and placed on the elusive back order. So my opinion of my "recent purchase" Like my order is being placed on back order!"
"makes me feel more confident"
"Very pleased, with your whole service, on advise and delivery."
Caroline Clark
Verified Reviewer
"The order process was straighforward and the wigs delivered in a timely fashion. I like it that Simply Wigs are a British firm and even better, based in Yorkshire so If necessary I could visit to try wigs on. I also like it that they have a no quibble returns procedure"
"Hairpiece looks really nice. The colour is not QUITE right for me but since my hair is coloured anyway my hairdresser is going to sort it out for me. I’m looking forward to wearing it!"
"They always deliver quickly and the packaging is lovely. Customer Services could not be more helpful when you need to speak to anyone. I have been having my wigs from them for years and can recommend them very highly."
"Simply Wigs is brilliant - they offer a huge range of hairpieces and wigs at good prices and their customer service is first rate. They keep you informed of your order and orders always arrive quickly. The packaging is beautiful, with purple paper and a little message on the sticker...the chocolate in its own little Simply Wigs box is a lovely touch too! In person, they are even nicer - I loved my consultation with them!"
"I have been buying wigs from Simply Wigs Ltd for nearly 7/8 years now & they have provided me with a fantastic service. They are very helpful."
"Very friendly advisors, great service, very reliable, website is clear and easy to use. Vast number of wigs to choose from and you can phone and discuss colours and styles with the super-friendly and understanding staff. Lots of accessories and wig products. Pics of customers wearing the wigs which gives you a great idea of what they look like in different colours. Fast refunds if wigs do not suit. Love the Whispers from a Wig Wearer blog and tips from customers. I have alopecia and so have to buy wigs regularly. I would only buy from Simply Wigs - seriously, they are truly fabulous!!!!"
"Fantastic service and range of wigs. Come beautiful packaged."
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,595 reviews