Simply Wigs Reviews

Simply Wigs 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Karen Dennis
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Really helpful customer service. The girl I spoke to for advice in my opinion went an extra mile to be helpful.
Lovely wig very nice colour and very comfortable.
Lovely, soft wig and great service and communication from Simply Wigs. I will be using them again!
I was apprehensive on buying my first hair enhancer, but felt I would feel more confident on occasions in wearing one to cover my thinning hair when needed. I decided to go for SImply Wigs after reading all about them and the reviews, and I wasn't disappointed. The enhancer is exactly the right shade t match my hair, and a lovely piece which I shall wear with confidence as and when I feel I need to. Thank you.
Comfortable and very natural loojing
Really good customer service! There was a slight delay obtaining my wig, due to issue with their supplier beyond their control. They gave me the option to cancel my order and have refund or wait. I chose to wait and they kept me informed as to the delivery. The wig and accessories arrived beautifully packaged and with chocolate which was a lovely touch. I'm really pleased with the wig and other products. I would feel confident to use Simply Wigs again!
Really a great experience buying from Simply Wigs. I find the website is very clear, very friendly and has plenty of helpful information. When I phoned them up with questions, these were answered in the same way - just great around service. So thank you! I am the happy owner of my first wig. Your five star rating is well-deserved.
My Jon Renau arrived in perfect condition and the little chocolate was a lovely touch. Particularly like the website with the 360 degree view, really helps to make a decision (along with YouTube vids). I’ve also phoned about a potential visit post-lockdown and the lady was extremely helpful.
I'm happy to give Simply Wigs 5 stars. I love their website, in particular the customer photos which I found so helpful. My parcel arrived promptly; it was beautifully wrapped and there was even a choccy in its own little box inside! They are doing everything right and have strong customer focus.
Simply wigs provide a service that is good. I am pleased with my experience with your company.
Arrived quickly. Well packed. A lovely wig will be ordering again. Nice company to do business with, very helpful.
Very pleased with my wig, it arrived within a few days, beautifully packaged with a little chocolate thrown in for good measure. The wig itself is very good quality and a nice fit. Seeing a video of it beforehand convinced me to buy it!
Very good service. Had to return the wig I ordered and got a refund with no hassle. Very Helpful person when I phoned.
As ever wonderful customer service.
Very kind and understanding service when I had to return wigs. Will be going in person when lockdown ends!
Excellent service and customer care.
The staff are such friendly and most helpful people!
I love, love my wig!
Great choice
Great quality
Great prices.
I am not from UK, and every time I buy from you I am thrilled from the service, the way you answer to every e-mail, watching that I will get the order the best you can.
Thank you very much !
Beautiful website
Excellent service !
I ordered the head scarf for my niece who unfortunately has cancer and recently lost her lovely long hair. She is absolutely thrilled with the scarf, she wears it long at the back and her young daughter said how much it looks like mummy has hair again. Excellent quality as was the service from your company. Thank you
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 6,856 reviews