Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
Excellent service every time. Well done Simply Wigs..
Posted 1 hour ago
Fabulous service couldn't believe how fast the it took for me to receive item.Lovely wig and chocolate as well.
Posted 1 hour ago
Simply Wigs are very easy to deal with. If you have to phone them they are always very helpful.
Posted 1 hour ago
I have had a number of wigs from Simply Wigs all the same ones and have been very pleased with them all.
Very happy. Even though I messed up my original order, u kindly sorted it out for me. Thankyou so much
Excellent service , friendly helpful staff , prompt delivery and easy returns , keep it up guys I wouldn’t go anywhere else , oh and the chocolate is perfect πŸ‘Œ
simply wigs are superb,i would never use a different website,they are reliable friendly and helpful,and i trust them totally.
I have been suffering from alopecia for a number of years, I've had highs and lots of lows concerning my hair loss but I must say simply wigs makes it all just that little bit easier 😊
Everyone at SW goes out of their way to look after you. From going into the shop for a consultation to phoning to ask advice. I've always been happy with the service and have been coming back for years. Thank you for making me feel so comfortable and always having time to help.
Fantastic service from start to finish answered any questions very quickly even included a chocolate in with order 😊
Great customer service. Wanted to exchange for different colour. Easy to do/no hassle. Thanks
Waited over a month for my order, but Simply Wigs kept me informed of my order progress via email
Completely natural looking and easy to put on and take off. Dyed my hair to match the topper so you’d never know! It’s very light and airy to wear am amazed and impressed.
I have ordered items before and been pleased with them, however, I ordered 2 wig brushes which came with Revlon "wigs" written on them, on the photo description it just said Revlon. Who wants to advertise the fact they have to wear a wig, I don't! I will have to use it in the house only.
First time of purchasing from Simply Wigs, indeed and have had no problems. When phoning them I received helpful and efficient help and advice.
Very good service , as they say service with a smile .
Fantastic company fantastic service , do not be taken in by other dishonest companys , stick to simply wigs , be assured they are honest and what you see is what you get .
Great service! Everything I have purchased online from Simply Wigs arrives quickly and with a lovely chocolate no matter how small the order.
Excellent service .. I was alerted to the fact that the wig I had ordered would be available on black Friday and refunded my money. I recorded and the wig was posted the same day.
Best Wigs so realistic and Best Service too along with fast delivery Whats not to like My wife gets complimented daily about her hair so people are not aware its a wig !
Simply Wigs is rated 4.85 based on 3,669 reviews