Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
Excellent choice and service highly recommend
Posted 1 hour ago
It took several days for them to get back to me with a price match, but they did in the end. After that delivery came very quickly and the items were beautifully packaged and as described.
My Reece wig fits me beautifully, and looks amazing, i,ve had lots of compliments, ordering was so easy, it's the first time I have ordered anything on line, I'm a lady of a certain age, I would recommend simply wish to anyone.
Wonderful service
Love the chocolate
Very pleased with the wig
Great service from ordering to delivery so pleased with my wig thanks for the chocolate 😄
Absolutely stunning! Beautiful quality. So soft and shiny. Very easy to wear. Already received compliments. Package was so pretty.
product and packaging both excellent will definitely shop there again
100% happy with my purchase . Easy , quick , packaging excellent felt like it had been sent with care . Loved the choc, nice touch . Well done to the team at Simply Wigs
Excellent service and great range of products.
Very satisfied with their products
Simply Wigs and head ware are trendy and are good value for money, its good that it is very easy to order on line without the need to go into shops to have to purchase these goods when you are golng through chemo treatment and hair loss. Thank you Simply Wigs.
PS Love the choc my favourite.
I find Simply Wigs great to order from.. items come in a week.. and no problems if you send back if you do not like wig
orders are delivered really quickly and staff are very helpful
Excellent thankyou
Easy ordering, speedy delivery. Such a nice way to buy wigs needed due to chemotherapy.
The people at Simply Wigs have been kind and patient with me. My hair loss became acute during lockdown, so I couldn't go to a wig shop, and I was really grateful for a company I could trust.
I always buy from Simply Wigs because the website gives a 360% view, the returns procedure is easy and delivery is quick.

Service has not changed from this high standard during this epidemic.
Very pleased with it,well made and blended in with my hair perfectly
Good quality. Fast service.
Excellent customer service. Thank you