Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
Service very good, got promptly and it is just the colour I want. Looks great on too. Wore it with a new red vintage dress and pink heels and hot lots of compliments. I am Tina by the way...Will use you again.
Good deliverd very promptly.
Thank you for your review, we are over the moon that your order was recieved promptly :)
Rebecca (Warehouse Manager) X
Good value, good colour and good cut
Thank you for your kind review, we are so pleased that your new style is suitable :)
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
Wig as advertised but little bit to long over forid.
Thank you for your great review, if you are not entirely happy with your purchase we are more than happy to issue you with a returens number for you to send this item back for a refund.
Please feel free to contact our team on 01484 844557 for further assistance.
Taylor (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
I purchased a bamboo cap, and eyelashes. The wig cap was lighter in colour than it appears in the picture, it prevents your wig from slipping a little, it really does keep your head warm. The lashes are soft to touch, very good value. Both arrived promptly, with an thoughtful additional touch of a Ferrero Rocher.😋
Thank you for your lovely review, we are delighted that you are pleased with your purchases :)
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
Lovely choice of products and very friendly service. If only they were open in the evenings and perhaps Saturday mornings - that's when we would like advice, not during the day when we're busy!
Waited over a week for delivery, however, great selection to choose from and good after sales service.
Thank you for your lovely review.
if you are ever in need of your orders sooner, please feel free to contact our team and we will do our best to assist in any way possible.
Emma Jay (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
not much to say really, I bought the stuff it was delivered, quicker delivery times would be nice but hey it is what it is, job done
Hello Patricia, many thanks for taking the time to leave your comments.
Taylor (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
As a company. I have no complaints I just didn't realise the wig would be small?which is a shame as it is a lovely hairstyle😔
Hello Sonia, many thanks for your comments.
Please do contact our Customer Services Team on 01484 844557 if you are not 100% happy with your order as we do allow 14 days to return your order if you are not completely satisfied :-)
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
I am happy with the hair system. Good quality. I didn't like that all the Instructions was written only in Chinese.
Hello Ernesto Thank you for your review.
However looking at your order history with us you have only purchased Wig Tape from us previously.
If you would like to call our team to discuss this further please call into our Customer Services Team on 01484 844557.
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs) x
Very good service and excellent communications to queries re colour match Pleased with new hairpiece and colour is spot on. Would have liked fringe to have been slightly longer but best I’ve found so far
Hello and thank you for your wonderful comments x
We are so pleased to read that you have satisfied with your order :-)
Hazel (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
Just had my first wig , it's beautiful think you simply wigs
Hello, Thank you for your comments we are so pleased that you are happy with your purchase.
Emma Jay (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
I bought a hair enhancer for my wife as she lost a section of hair on the top of her hair after having a skin graft after surgery to remove a cancerous growth. She is very pleased with it as it is very easy to attach and looks very natural,the colour is very nice but I changed the colour of her hair slightly so it matched up better(I used to be a hairdresser) This is one of the most natural wigs I have seen and is excellent value.
Hello David, Thank you for your lovely comments.
We are so pleased that you and your wife are happy with your order :-)
sue (Part of the simply Wigs Team) x
My hair piece pony tail came and I was excited to see it in the real.. It was just lovely, colour not exactly as it was show but the fullness and curl was just excellent so am pleased. Joy
Great service
Very pleased, well packed and delivered before expected. Will use again
It took a while to arrive, and I was a worried it might not fit as I have a smallish head. However the quality and size were very good and the chocolate was a lovely touch. Thank you
Simply Wigs helps me for my problem more than twenty years.
Great service. Good quality. Being new to hairpiece use I think I made a mistake getting the one with a vertical clip and I am finding it difficult to anchor it in my fine hair but my problem I should have bought the one with a claw.
very happy with the wig, fits well and would order from simply wigs again
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 4,103 reviews