Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
Great service and helpful, friendly advice.
Lovely wig .very realistic.cut it for my preferance..good company fast delivery..
Pas de problème. Livraison en 15 jours sur la Belgique. Merci.
My hair piece took a while to arrive but I wasn’t disappointed. The colour match was good & it looks great too.
very good service thank you
A short delay in delivering.
There was one item I was not very happy with the quality, but the rest of my items I was very pleased with.
Easy web site quick delivery.
recieved the item as ordered nicely wrapped .hat /head wrap was exactly as described .thankyou simply wigs
Lovely soft ponytail hair piece. I could have done with it being a bit thicker as my hair is baby fine, so need the extra volume. However for people with average volume hair it would be just right. Would definitely recommend. Colour match was perfect.
Un commento, su I prodotti quando arriveranno
So sweetly packaged . Little choc enclosed . Lovely thought . Xx
The bohemian scarf/ turban I purchased For £30 is fabulous worth every penny but was some what disappointed with the black cap for£15 really not worth the money but will certainly be ordering another turban
Great service and quick, thanks
Provided a good service
Little to compare it with as it's the first wig or hairpiece I've bought
Good company, quick delivery, helpful customer service, just looking to buy another, as my hair will never grow back, due to lupus.
Excellent service. Nice touch with the chocolate. Thank you
Good quality. Will shop with simply Wigs again
The service I have received has been wonderful and the wig is a perfect fit. I was a little concerned about the colour and not sure that it suits me. I'm also a little disappointed that the wig style didn't seem to be anything like the picture displayed in the photograph. All this being said I plan to keep it and will use it every day.
The items were as indicated or as per photos and received on time. Got good customer service and prompt responses on queries. Only issue was on the uncertainty of delivery days before hand from ordering to goods receipt which may be important to some customers for planning.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 6,292 reviews