Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
Jackie
"I have bought from simply wigs for quite a few years. I always buy the lizzy wig , I have alopiacia so I have to wear it all the time, they wash well and are a good price. When I ordered a colour that I didn’t suit the customer service were more than happy to exchange it I have never had any problems with them. And you always get a ferrio rocha 😁"
Maria Teresa Rigione
"I often purchase from Simply Wigs because they have a lot of choice about all wigs tipes.But the main reason is that I find their customer care irreplaceble. My favourite website for wigs!"
June Macmillan
"I wear wigs all the time and simply wigs is the best place to purchase your wigs as the service is excellent , if your not sure about something the girls on the phone are very helpful and can answer any questions you have to ask , also if you have to return any items it is not a problem you can pick another wig or get your money back , I love simply wigs ."
"Looks nice, but is too heavy for me at the front so sending it back."
"I used simply wigs whilst going through treatment for breast cancer. Found them extremely helpful, great wigs and caps. When my friend in France was recently diagnosed with the same thing my first port of call for a cap for her..... simply wigs!!!! Only negative is the time it takes for parcel to arrive."
"SW has a brilliant website and are pleasant and helpful. As I live approximately 250 miles away I am unable to visit and therefore must use mail order. As most wigs need a slight trim this can be a problem. If I lived nearer I would buy more as it could be cut for me. One day maybe I’ll have b&b in Huddersfield so that I can visit and buy several wigs."
"For some unknown reason I could not finalise my purchase the site kept telling me my basket was empty. I sent an email asking customer service to check it for me. I have dealt with Simply Wigs for several years so this was an unusual problem. At midnight I decided to have a final try. It worked, the order went through! The following day I received an email apologising and checking that the problem had been resolved. My wig arrived as usual, beautifully packed. The hitch most probably a technical glitch but Simply Wigs will always solve the problem. Thank you Huddersfield."
"I have bought three fringes and love the only tiny moan I have is the colour chart is not true the 2nd one I got was nothing like the chart colour it's what I call very drab sholud of sent it back really am delighted with other two 😁"
"Really good experience with Simply Wigs. I received a professional and friendly service. Th packaging was beautifully done and I loved the sticker and chocolate too - such a lovely touch! I gave a 4 rather than a 5 due to lack of availability of wigs/colours. Twice I have ordered wigs that haven't been in stock and have had to wait for a refund - service could be improved by stating if a wig is out of stock before you purchase it and have to wait for a refund. Having said that, my wig is beautiful and I would buy from Simply Wigs again but would call before hand to make sure a wig is in stock before trying to buy."
"Good service and product."
"This is a company you can trust. There are so many fake wig companies out there and at least with Simply Wigs you know you won't fall folly of ordering from the wrong company. They are very helpful with returns, very helpful with any thing that you ask them. They lost one star only because there is always room for improvement. I bought a gel band from them to hold my wig on and I don't feel it was advertised correctly. I feel this gel band is for people with zero hair. It simply rolls back on hair. Also a couple of times I've ordered wigs that they did not have stock on and that was not on the site, the site is a tad difficult to use because of that fact as well as the aforementioned headband. The info should have been clearer as I wasted £25. Other than that they are stars in the running for super stars! (Oh and there should be option for a courier for faster delivery)"
"Very pleased with my first purchase, delivery, colour, style - all fine. More recently wig colour I wanted out of stock, Simply Wigs team very helpful, asked if I was prepared to wait until colour available or could they help me to choose another style. I chose to cancel the order as I needed the wig quickly and the return was simple, quick and painless! I shall continue shopping with Simply Wigs and look forward to seeing further styles."
"Very good ponytail, just could be send alittle bit faster 😀"
"I ordered Amore's Tatum, in Sugar cane and I'm very happy with the wig even if it's a bit warmer in the color than I thought. It's comfortable and I love that it's very natural and no permatease! The customer service from Simply wigs was very good! I changed the color of the wig after I ordered and it was no trouble at all. After shipping I received my parcel after 1 week (living in Sweden). Will buy from Simply Wigs again!"
"Once the eyebrows are on they are not going anywhere. Be careful to position them correctly because once they are on they can't be adjusted. A great idea if your eyebrows are sparce like mine but you are not great at drawing them on."
"My wife is very pleased with her wig. Had her hairdresser adjust the fringe. The hairdressers commented how nice it looked."
"My order always arrives promptly and discreetly."
"Great colour advice, kept well informed of order status, shame product delayed until October."
"Fast delivery"
"Very happy with service re first two items purchased 😀however very disappointed when told there was a delay on the item I'd ordered for a very special holiday, will come too late for it ☹️"
"Great service , nice staff . I will return for another visit"
"I have bought 7 wigs from Simply wigs, all except the last wig have been excellent. Unfortunately the last wig was not up to their usual high standard, but after a phone call to Simply wigs they said to return the wig and they would pay the return postage and they would send me a replacement. They were very helpful and apologetic, I have found the style and quality of the wigs to be very natural and at a reasonable price, so I would definitely recommend Simple Wigs. I would definitely recommend this company and will be buying from them again."
"Always helpful and happy to advise. Returns carried out smoothly."
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 2,132 reviews