Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Leigh Santi
"Always prompt and helpful Lovely new designs Love simply wigs"
"The website is easy to use & my order arrived very quickly. I love Simply Wigs & have ordered many wigs over the last few years. I normally buy bobs or shoulder length styles but thought that I'd get a shorter one for winter. This is my 1st Jon Renau wig & I'm loving it."
Margaret Moodie
"This is hailey in champagne r and I love it !!! my hair has got so thin that I decided to go for wig...... I’m glad I found one at simplywigs in the noriko range !! it really is so real looking and the color is a lovely pale blonde not brassy but very natural in this rooted style. Came quicker than expected so thank you all at simply wigs !!! will be back for another soon xx👍👍💞💞"
"Great customer service and easy returns . Loved my wig . The style was perfect , just what I wanted although a lot lighter than I expected . I would like to see more styles in a grey mix . J . Cunningham"
"Great, discreet service, quality product - thank you."
"Great product, lovely quality and fit. Will be ordering more. It would have got a 5 star if the delivery was a bit speedier as took 10 days to deliver from date of purchase. Quicker delivery required please."
"Easy process. I was really pleased with the presentation of the parcel and the chocolate is a lovely little touch."
"The wigs I ordered are beautiful! Good service and helpfull with e-mail contact. I live in the Netherlands and or took 3 weeks till delivery. I hope next time that will be a bit faster. But Simply Wigs gives good overall service and I would definitely order with Simply Wigs again!!"
"The delivery was quicker than expected and the product was very good, however, in the excitement of trying out my new hair piece I took off the label to try it on and then I discovered the colour wasn't right. Then I found out that I can't return it without the label which is a shame as I wanted to try a different colour."
"Service and conversation with the firm quite good and helpful"
"good service"
"Menopause and brain surgery have challenged my hair over the last few years. My health is now great but my hair needs a bit of a boost! I have been using a great hair piece from Ken Pave comprised of about 12 different colours, with which I can twist my hair into a French pleat and just cup it in and it takes no time to look great! Sadly this clip- in piece is now tired and dull and I’m in fear of the clip breaking! So I’m looking for a replacement- yours is so far the best I’ve found but still not quite as good as Ken Pave’s. He’s sadly stopped making them. The colour of yours is a great match for my hair - Nut Brown, but the attachment is difficult to manoeuvre and attach. Would you be able to make me one with a different attachment? I could send photo of mine if you let me have your email address. Sorry to be so long winded, but you come across as a good company and hopefully sympathetic to my problem! Regards Jane Griffiths."
"good service and apart ftom the obvious liking the product j really appreciate that my order was in plain packaging, Sometimes my neighbour takes in my my parcels when i am at work so it is good to know that there is no brand logo on the box"
"I've not had experience of any kind of purchasing to do with wigs or accessories,so I've nothing to compare with, but my initial experience was very good."
Thank you for your review.
Becca (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"very pleased with the wig and it was delivered pretty quickly so many thanks to the Simply Wig team."
Thank you Andrea. Your review is much appreciated.
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Have had Ellen Wille wigs before, so knew what to expect, and this met my expectations. Very good, colour a little redder than expecting for Hot Chocolate mix, but fine. Good service from Simply Wigs, esp the free gift!"
Thank you Susan for your kind review.
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"The wig looks very good, very good cut. It was sent very quickl.y. Thank you. Christel"
I am pleased that your wig looks very good! Thank you for your review.
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Happy with products and staff is helpful"
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Everyone is so kind on the phone, and gives great advice. Also, Simpky has the best website of ALL. It's great to be able to see the wigs INSIDE &at 360°. Only one problem: ( no offence meant ). I've taken a star off regretfully, because I've been promised e mails with replies re availability of several different wigs, and of what colour choices are possible. Also, the colours are very limited c/f the options displayed). Having checked in every one of my mailboxes, I've been disappointed not to have received these e mails These two problems slow down the buying process, and I'm so keen (desperate) to make the best possible choice. I do want to repeat again how lovely & helpful the ladies are when I call. I hope these gltches can be sorted out? Thank you so much. Kindest wishes !"
Thank you for your kind review. Please do let our offices know if you have not received a reply, as it looks like a reply was sent, but perhaps it went into Junk, or Spam?
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Sent for accessories very prompt service"
Thank you!
Emma Jay (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"I am happywith my wig and the service in sending it to me. It did mention that sometimes the colours are different in different styles although called the same name. For someone who secretly wears a wig to suddenly have a completely different colour is embarrassing. If it's called a name it should be that colour always."
Thank you for complimenting our service :) We have made a note of your comments and will discuss at our next monthly meeting.
Becca (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Fast response, good delivery and perfectly packed. The package and the small attention is simply impressive and just how you wanted that every webshop should do it that way. Good job guys!"
Thank you so much Sabrina for your fabulous comments! It is very much appreciated :) Becca (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Good service and fast delivery. Lovely topper hair enhancer, though not enough volume for my needs so had to return it."
Thank you for your review. Call our offices if you need any further guidance, and we will do our very best to assist.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.85 based on 3,307 reviews