Simply Wigs Reviews

Simply Wigs 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Karen Dennis
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020
I have been wearing this make and style of wig for nearly ten years now, and unfortunately the quality of the fibres used has declined in quality. the last two wigs I purchased are very thin and wispy in comparison to my older ones. not sure what has happened but they certainly look more like a wig now than before. so not as happy as I used to feel andnot as confident wearing them, which isn't good.
The wig arrived on time. I received a message saying it was delayed but contacted customer service and they were really nice and helpful and able to deliver it on time. I love the wig (Date by Ellen Wille) and will definetely purchase from them again.
The service was exellent.I wanted something as my real hair wich I will lose in chemo.I ordered two wigs.Both wigs was too short and too dark for me.In the photos they looked much longer and blonder.Feel sad.
Professional and efficient.
I'm very happy with my new wig.Fits perfect and the hair looks so natural.Love it,thank you,Sylvia
I have just received. my first wig from you and find it to be very good value for money. The service and staff are absolutely brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone.
Very happy with purchase
Good service and product.
Late delivery but not the fault of the company.
Exceptionally great hair clip with beautiful wrapping a little free gift.
Am making my second order now!
Very prompt service/delivery & good quality wigs
Super service when I emailed about the delivery of my products which arrived a little later than hoped but always good to receive a prompt and helpful response when you email. Thank you
Is a very good solution for me. I have alopesia genetica.Its look natural and nobody can see it. Thanks
The wig is lovely, but it is longer than I expected from the picture I saw. Also, although this is not your fault the colour is much darker than I expected. I don’t think it should be under reds, when the only red is a highlight. The actual base colour is almost black
Having said that I kept it and have received compliments
I bought a wig in the Black Friday sale at a great price and luckily I chose a colour and style that suits me, based on the website images and information. The only thing I’d say is maybe make the delivery quicker-I did choose the option that took longer and was cheaper but I did think the delivery charge was quite expensive for the 2 weeks it took to arrive. Would definitely use the website again though-I have quite a large head and have been limited in choice in wig shops but there seems to be a good range to choose from on the site.
Vert nice ans natural wig.
I’ve purchased quite a few wigs now over the years! Always pleased at the prompt delivery ! Wig fit and Colour
Spot on. THE process is also easy.

Many thanks Jeanette
No quibble returns. Nicely packaged. Wigs good value and have 3 in my collection and have compliments when I wear them. Solves my hair problems. People can’t tell. Only bug bear is the time they take to be delivered
Simply Wigs 4 star review on 15th December 2020
A little less padding than I expected, but very comfortable and it does the job.
My first synthetic wig. Much thinner than my human hair wig, but comfy and nice colour. Very fast shipment to Sweden (before Brexit).
I found the eyebrows easy to put on but need to order a different one as they really did not suit me.Once I find the ideal set for me I will keep ordering.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 6,815 reviews