Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
Excellent service as always
Efficient friendly and helpful .
Good service fast delivery
Thank you I love ❤️ my purchase delivery spot great
This is the second Dawn hair enhancer that I’ve purchased and I’m delighted with the fit and quality of the hair. My hairdresser usually trims these for me. This time I ordered it Almond Roast Rooted and am loving the colour!
The hair topper is lovely quality, matched my hair colour perfectly and came beautifully packaged in tissue paper. I'd definately purchase another from this company...very impressed
Easy to order, fast delivery and very cost competitive. Would thoroughly recommend!
Excellent service
Wow! I have just received my first purchase with Simply Wigs and am very impressed, with a prompt delivery, perfect wig and the thoughtful little chocolate gift. I will not hesitate to recommend Simply Wigs to others. Thank you 😍
Very help service. Would recommend
Prompt delivery and freindly cusotmer service. Very pleased with my purchase!
Once again guys the wigs I ordered from you are fantastic. They look great and are very comfortable. Thankyou so much.😍👍
I ordered the Bailey in apricot frost, I always wanted to be a redhead and now I can, thank you simply wigs for offering reasonable prices and providing an efficient service.

Janet Peacock
This is the second hair enhancer I have purchased from Simply Wigs. They are excellent quality and such good value.
Ottimo servizio.
Really helpful and friendly, giving excellent advice. Product beautifully packed and quickly supplied (sender name does not give away what type of product is inside) and a lovely little boxed chocolate is included too! Excellent experience.
Excellent service as usual!
I called Sue and asked her opinion regarding a ponytail piece I was looking to purchase, I was unsure of the colour and style that would work well for me and she was amazingly helpful ( and very honest! ). I took her advice and my product arrived in good time, with the added touch of a Ferrero Rocher in a beautifully wrapped gift box.
This was the first time I’ve bought anything from here and absolutely won’t be the last ... I can’t recommend them enough.
Thank you for superb customer service!
I purchased a Jon Renaud 12” hair enhancer. I am new to hair enhancers but I can tell that this is an excellent product, very well made, super light, natural and very discrete. It blends effortlessly with own hair. It will take me a bit of time to work out the best for me ways to handle and attach, no doubt, but I look forward to it. I can wholeheartedly recommend to ladies who have fine hair and who would like a bit of help.
I am very impressed with the excellent service of Simply Wigs, I would recommend them to anyone, staff have always kept in touch with my order and contact me when the order arrives,
Thankyou everyone !!