Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Leigh Santi
"Always prompt and helpful Lovely new designs Love simply wigs"
"The website is easy to use & my order arrived very quickly. I love Simply Wigs & have ordered many wigs over the last few years. I normally buy bobs or shoulder length styles but thought that I'd get a shorter one for winter. This is my 1st Jon Renau wig & I'm loving it."
Margaret Moodie
"This is hailey in champagne r and I love it !!! my hair has got so thin that I decided to go for wig...... I’m glad I found one at simplywigs in the noriko range !! it really is so real looking and the color is a lovely pale blonde not brassy but very natural in this rooted style. Came quicker than expected so thank you all at simply wigs !!! will be back for another soon xx👍👍💞💞"
"Wide choice, quality of the service excellent."
"I have ordered several wigs and they are all very beautiful. The service is very good and I will also like to buy my next wig there."
"Always prompt and helpful Lovely new designs Love simply wigs"
"I was very impressed with the customer service I received from Simply Wigs. My order although of small value arrived quickly and very well wrapped , I thought the chocolate was a very pleasant surprise . I will be ordering my replacement wigs from this company."
"REALLY EFFICIENT, FRIENDLY SERVICE AND THE LITTLE CHOCOLATE WAS A REALLY CUTE IDEA! PRODUCT WAS GREAT, SO MUCH SO THAT I'M ABOUT TO ORDER ANOTHER ONE."
"Good response"
"Very efficient customer service and delivery and no problem with returning wigs when colour not quite right, and sending out alternatives"
"This wig is a real style change for me and I love the texture, fit and also the colour (which is always a risk when looking at colours on a computer screen) I am very happy with the service, the price and the item itself, I will certainly be back again. Thank you"
"The wig is lovely really well made and comfortable to wear. Love it."
"Best on service and good prices, and fast delivery all the way to Sweden."
"Reliable company excellent service"
"Good service, efficient and quick."
"All the ladies at Simply Wigs are a real pleasure to deal with, nothing is any trouble and you are made to feel totally at ease whilst choosing a wig. I was totally out of my depth as I have never chose a wig before, due to hair loss it was a massive thing for me and I am thrilled with my purchase and would definitely recommend Simply Wigs, thanks so much to you all."
"Always excellent customer service and prompt delivery"
"Very knowledgeable ladies who answer the ' phone, & very helpful."
"very quick srvice. I received the wig after one weak. Its lovely thank you"
"Very nice wigs, lots to choose from & very helpful. Highly recommended."
"Efficient, quick service , good price & the lady that I spoke to , was very helpful! Will use simply wigs again !"
"Very nice wig but the average size (which normally would fit me on other wigs) comes up smaller than normal average size."
"Thankyou for quick prompt service and really happy with the quality of the wig and colour"
Simply Wigs is rated 4.85 based on 3,307 reviews