Simply Wigs Reviews

Simply Wigs 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Karen Dennis
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Amazing selection of wigs. Ordered one for my mum. Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged with a little treat inside. The wig was really good quality, about a million times better than the ones you can find on amazon. Unfortunately my mum was too poorly to wear the wig so I spoke to a lovely lady on the phone and arranged for a no fuss return. I found them easy to contact, polite and super helpful. Fantastic customer service. 5 Star all round.
Equally as good a a shop purchase. Very nicely presented.
Unfortunately turbans have not arrived yet. Wig I ordered earlier is very good.
Great service beautiful hair piece thank you
Super quick delivery. Easy to use website. Very happy with my new wig to cover alopecia.
I have always purchased my wigs from simply wigs. Good quality and excellent service wouldn't go anywhere else
Comfortable, quality products
Simply wigs team as so helpful & provide a friendly & efficient customer service. Thanks for all your help 👍
Simply Wigs have helped me find a number of suitable wigs over the years, all good quality and from a local company I can trust. I have been surprised by their customer service level which is personalised and attentive. They have been available to discuss with me alternative options when out of stock and have shared colour options of other wigs for comparison, guiding me and helping me choose something that feels suitable to me. This is the reason I keep coming back and will remain a loyal customer. Keep up the great work!
Excellent service and very helpful would definitely recommend
Good service & delivery
This is my first full wig. I normally wear enhancers, so it was a bit daunting choosing the right one, but Becca was very helpful.
Unfortunately it was too small, but once again Becca came to my rescue. I had no problem returning it, getting a refund promptly and choosing another one in large.
It feels very different from wearing an enhancer. I'm wearing it in the house to get used to it and am looking forward to when I can wear it outside.
As we are not allowed to travel at the moment I’ve been asking the staff at Simply Wigs questions by email on colours of wigs on different brands that would be the closest to the one I’m currently wearing (Catwalk super deluxe petite in caramel candy rooted). I have a small head so petite wigs are options. The staff have been extremely helpful and I recently
purchased the Definitive petite by
Natural image in Pecan Mist. The colour is great! Thank you to everyone at Simply Wigs. I would definitely recommend you x
Great choice of styles and colours. Prompt service. Lovely, responsive staff who keep you in the picture with regards to availability and delivery.
A very easy to use website and a variety of good quality products on offer at a reasonable price. Having had the first of my chemotherapy sessions I am happy to know Simply wigs are there to help me in the weeks ahead feel confident to face the world.
Great bunch of people, and an extremely professional team. Always helpful, friendly and kind. Nothing is too much trouble for them. They will always go that extra mile to give their customers a good experience.
I would recommend them with complete confidence.
Sue was absolutely fantastic with my mum. She was so compassionate and took time listening to mum. Mum had a new spring in her step thanks to Sue and the beautiful wig that just looks like her old hair. Thank you so much for putting a smile on my mums face.
Regards Linda
I'm really happy with the wig I've ordered from Simply Wigs. I can't believe that a synthetic hair wig can feel so soft and smooth as real hair. Plus the little extras you get with it, like the chocolate, what a surprise.
Every time I've called the phone has been answered quickly by a very friendly and helpful lady who takes and processes my order very efficiently. It is so nice to speak to another human being instead of having to leave a message or order on line. Long may it continue. Anne
Wonderful, was sorted out just 2 days before Christmas. The wig fits well and looks great, lots of compliments.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 6,815 reviews