Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
Jackie
"I have bought from simply wigs for quite a few years. I always buy the lizzy wig , I have alopiacia so I have to wear it all the time, they wash well and are a good price. When I ordered a colour that I didn’t suit the customer service were more than happy to exchange it I have never had any problems with them. And you always get a ferrio rocha 😁"
Maria Teresa Rigione
"I often purchase from Simply Wigs because they have a lot of choice about all wigs tipes.But the main reason is that I find their customer care irreplaceble. My favourite website for wigs!"
June Macmillan
"I wear wigs all the time and simply wigs is the best place to purchase your wigs as the service is excellent , if your not sure about something the girls on the phone are very helpful and can answer any questions you have to ask , also if you have to return any items it is not a problem you can pick another wig or get your money back , I love simply wigs ."
"Wig lovely and beautifully packaged. Wig lovely and beautifully packaged. Customer service very good and will shop again. Will give it 5 stars."
"Our first on line purchase of a wig and the first since the previous one purchases locally with an NHS voucher. Came across Simply Wigs on a Google search to trolsce the previous wig. Took advantage of a 25% off offer which made the wig very competitively priced. Easy to order, used the 99p delivery option. Ordered Monday delivered Friday. Also found on the website that VAT is refundable on purchase related to medical treatment. Downloaded the online form provided and submitted the claim. Processed in two weeks and refund made. Throughout the order and delivery process communication was first class. Will definitely use Simply Wigs in the future if needed."
"Fast delivery, company emailed to let you know your purchase was accepted and then dropped an email to let you know it was on it's way. The delivery was quite a bit quicker than the website said, so very pleasantly surprised. I will most certainly use the company again"
"Simple Wigs is amazing, professional and costumer centred company. They serve their customers with integrity and sincerity indeed. God bless them."
"Great friendly service and very fast. I was very happy with the price of my wig too. No quibble exchange too when I changed my mind on another wig."
"Product came quickly and was just as I hoped it would be. Would buy from Simply wigs again."
"Good website. Swift delivery even on cheapest postage. Friendly sounding staff. A very good service."
"Very good customer service. Good pricing, fast and well packed shipping. First time ever I bought a wig online and from my contact with simply wigs by email as well as telephone one thing stands out; simply wigs makes you feel as if you are their only customer, they want you to feel special and happy."
"Simply Wigs has a wonderful range of beautiful wigs to choose from, the website is so easy to navigate and all the helpful hints and tips are great. I love all the colour choices and how well these are described. When I had finally narrowed my choice to 'The One', it was just a few clicks away from being delivered to my door, and when the parcel arrived it was so exciting to receive this. Beautifully packaged in purple tissue with the little extra gift, I was thrilled. Trying my wig on was a delight too, it looks just like the images on the website, so overall Five Stars to all you lovely people at Simply Wigs and a big thank you."
"This company is just fab. Staff are really helpful, I’ve had to speak to customer services a few times and they’ve been great. Packaging is beautifully wrapped (even comes with a complimentary chocolate!). The only negative is you have to pay for returns which is costly when you’re trying to find the right style/colour of wig and sadly I don’t live nearby so can’t go in for an appointment."
"I can only describe Simply Wigs as fabulous. Delivery service very good even with standard service, friendly helpful staff on the phone. Thank you everyone"
"I purchased a Coco wig it fitted beautifully and made me feel very good, was having bad hair days and my wigs make me look so much better. They are easy to wear and comfortable which is very important so you do not know you have it on. Delivery, returns and refunds work well and the customer service and price are excellent, thank you."
"The staff and service at Simply Wigs are brilliant - we are so glad we found them. Apart from being really knowledgeable, they are caring and compassionate and welcoming. There is no attempt to 'sell' you anything, they just guide and advise you so that you can make the right the choices for yourself. A big thank you to them all and especially to Jodie who made the consultation such a positive experience."
"Recently received my 2nd wig from simply wigs, the Jon Renau Ignite in palm springs blonde. Beautiful wig , gorgeous colour. I love it.!!! Lovely packaging, and very discreet which is very much appreciated ,thankyou and thanks also for the choc inside. Exellent customer service. Very kind ,helpful and friendly. Very happy with all my purchases would not go anywhere else ."
"Sehr zu Empfehlen! Sehr Seriös, zuvorkommend und sehr nett. Versand war super schnell nach Österreich :) Ich bin begeistert und werde wieder bestellen. Vielen lieben Dank an das ganze Team, besonderes Dankeschön an Jodie und Taylor. Viele Grüße aus Austria!"
"Excellent service, products great"
"I took a huge risk ordering online, not being sure whether the colour (as per the description) matched my expectations but it did and I'm extremely pleased with my purchase. Thank you Simply Wigs"
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 2,133 reviews