Simply Wigs Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
"The website is easy to use & my order arrived very quickly. I love Simply Wigs & have ordered many wigs over the last few years. I normally buy bobs or shoulder length styles but thought that I'd get a shorter one for winter. This is my 1st Jon Renau wig & I'm loving it."
Margaret Moodie
"This is hailey in champagne r and I love it !!! my hair has got so thin that I decided to go for wig...... I’m glad I found one at simplywigs in the noriko range !! it really is so real looking and the color is a lovely pale blonde not brassy but very natural in this rooted style. Came quicker than expected so thank you all at simply wigs !!! will be back for another soon xx👍👍💞💞"
Debbie Burns
"Excellent product and delivery service and staff very helpful"
"Good service, efficient and quick."
"All the ladies at Simply Wigs are a real pleasure to deal with, nothing is any trouble and you are made to feel totally at ease whilst choosing a wig. I was totally out of my depth as I have never chose a wig before, due to hair loss it was a massive thing for me and I am thrilled with my purchase and would definitely recommend Simply Wigs, thanks so much to you all."
"Always excellent customer service and prompt delivery"
"Very knowledgeable ladies who answer the ' phone, & very helpful."
"very quick srvice. I received the wig after one weak. Its lovely thank you"
"Very nice wigs, lots to choose from & very helpful. Highly recommended."
"Efficient, quick service , good price & the lady that I spoke to , was very helpful! Will use simply wigs again !"
"Very nice wig but the average size (which normally would fit me on other wigs) comes up smaller than normal average size."
"Thankyou for quick prompt service and really happy with the quality of the wig and colour"
"Excellent service and excellent products."
"I was so impressed and pleased with my purchase, not only did it get it earlier than expected, but it was exactly what I expected and the packaging was imacculate, the Ferraro rochet was a beautiful little touch and a very pleasant surprise, I will definitely be ordering from here again ❤️"
"Very fast delivery no hassle. Well done 👍"
"Always helpful and make their customers feel special at times when they really need that. Great selection of wigs and accessories. Thank you Simply Wigs."
"excellent useful product very speedy delivery"
"I loved the wig lovely shine on it a bit longer on me than I expected but not a problem I will get it trimmed would buy again"
"The products arrived quickly"
"Great service, beginning to end. Thank you so much."
"Simplywigs is the best!!"
"I have been wearing and buying wigs for over 35 years and this is by far the best shop/website I have ever used. The speed of delivery, choice and costs are by far the best and I love the newsletters and instagram account etc. I just wish they were nearer to where I live!!"
"It’s not a wig it’s headwear"
Simply Wigs is rated 4.85 based on 3,294 reviews