Simply Wigs Reviews

Sharon
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Sharon
More Photos & Videos
I ordered the Ellen wille girl mono wig and I am so happy with it it’s very comfortable to wear and looks stunning beautiful curls delivery was quick and packaged well thank you simply wigs .
Product variery. Nicely packaged
Excellent service and very caring staff.
The girls on the phones at Simply Wigs were very friendly ,knowledgeable but above all patient .The service was fantastic and made the whole experience worth while.
This co. is very genuine and helpful as I returned my purchase because the colour wasn’t the best against my skin tone. The wig itself was very realistic so I’ve reordered in a different colour. I would recommend Simply Wigs without hesitation.
Amazing to have some hair and it’s totally changed how I feel about myself, especially during these last few crazy months. Could not be happier and I’ve already ordered another topper!
5 star service!
My scarfs are lovely, very stylish. Fabulous summer colours. Would recommend
Simply Wigs seems like a lot more than just a commercial company; it's the place to go for information, advice, and a sense of community. The staff are also very kind, and were patient with me in the early stages of my learning about the world of wigs. I really appreciated this, and I won't shop anywhere else in future.
Great choice, an easy to use website, swift delivery and friendly customer service.
it could not be simpler to order a wig from you. Your website is clear and informative. Full and cheerful help on the 'phone when needed and quibble free returns1 Thank you so much.
I like the fact that you give an amazing amount of information about each wig on your website. I particularly when there is a video film of the product. I very much enjoy seeing how the wigs look on customers. I would encourage customers to send their photos to help other customers see how they look on ‘real’ people!
Always helpful.
Great product.
As usual simply the best.
Ottimi prodotti
Consegna puntuale
Molto soddisfatta
Exellent. good styles. Comfy to wear.
Recently I purchased Billie by Noriko in Mochaccino-R and love it! I am really thrilled with it. Have enclosed photo.
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 6th July 2020
I have bought my wigs from this company for more years than I can remember. I have alopecia and have worn wigs for more than 50 years and Simply Wigs are the very best suppliers I have ever found. Friendly staff, efficient service, terrific prices and a place to feel “normal” for bald people. Would recommend to anybody.
So happy with my purchase
Would definitely recommend
Very good service. Delivery on time. Ordered eyebrow transfers Look very good once you get used to putting them on
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 5,274 reviews