Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
I purchased a Jon Renaud 12” hair enhancer. I am new to hair enhancers but I can tell that this is an excellent product, very well made, super light, natural and very discrete. It blends effortlessly with own hair. It will take me a bit of time to work out the best for me ways to handle and attach, no doubt, but I look forward to it. I can wholeheartedly recommend to ladies who have fine hair and who would like a bit of help.
I am very impressed with the excellent service of Simply Wigs, I would recommend them to anyone, staff have always kept in touch with my order and contact me when the order arrives,
Thankyou everyone !!
I have been a customer of Trenco for over 30 years and unfortunately a lot of their wigs get discontinued and I found myself again losing my favourite style..plus it had become too expensive, and the delivery charges were just ridiculous!!
I was desperate to find my favourite style for my Birthday in November..I found Simply Wigs!!...And my Favourite Wig again!!....The Wig arrived quite quickly.. Beautifully wrapped..and a Chocolate to complete the wonderful purchase!!!
It was like a Birthday Present itself!!!.....Thank you Simply Wigs!!!
You've got a New Fan.!
Prompt service and value for money
Excellent service and the wig is fantastic
Very helpful girl on the phone.
Excellent quality wig ,beautifully packaged and delivered 3 days after ordering.
Always brilliant service. Thank you
Excellent item. Fast delivery.
Can’t fault delivery service, ordered mon. Arrived Friday. Very happy with my hair topper, losing my hair after operation so needed bit of help. Would highly recommend simply wigs, follow advice given when purchasing. Thank you tina
Very natural looking wig and comfortable to wear. Colour very natural too.
The wig is great I will be getting some more at some time
The best your money can buy!
Excellent service. Very happy with the products. Prompt .
As always, excellent service with that lovely little chocky treat! Product great and good quality.
I purchase now and again and every time has been easy and delivery times great
I've been looking for a topper for ages. Found your website which was easy to navigate. My purchase came withing the week and its fantastic. Friends and family have complimented my new hairdo. I have told a few people it's a wig and they are astounded. It's a really good match and I am so happy with it. Thank you, this really is a game changer.
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Excellent service and a lovely wig. Arrived quickly. So pleased.
brillant quality wig excellent price fast service can highly recommend them
I have no hesitation in recommending this excellent company. Helpful, professional and efficient with a great choice of quality wigs, they provide a sympathetic and personal service.
My mum loved her turban. The colour and fit were excellent. It came beautifully wrapped with a free chocolate which was appreciated. Thank you.
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 6,270 reviews