Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
Dee
""I have been a Simply Wigs customer for a few years now, and wouldn't dream of buying a wig anywhere else. The website is extremely easy to use and offers a wide range of colours and styles to suit everyone. The 360 deg views are invaluable. Customer service is also excellent, friendly and helpful. Recommended!"
Jackie
"I have bought from simply wigs for quite a few years. I always buy the lizzy wig , I have alopiacia so I have to wear it all the time, they wash well and are a good price. When I ordered a colour that I didn’t suit the customer service were more than happy to exchange it I have never had any problems with them. And you always get a ferrio rocha 😁"
Maria Teresa Rigione
"I often purchase from Simply Wigs because they have a lot of choice about all wigs tipes.But the main reason is that I find their customer care irreplaceble. My favourite website for wigs!"
"Helpful staff, good quality products with plenty of choice."
"I am delighted with my wig, the service I had from Sue when I called, the prompt delivery and the beautiful packaging - made a stressful experience bearable (hair loss due to chemotherapy). Highly recommend this uk based Company ♥️"
"Simply wigs are a pleasure to deal with. The staff are friendly and the wigs arrive promptly. The parcel itself is a treat to receive and indicative of how this company cares about its customers. I will be purchasing more from them in future ."
"The customer service was excellent at Simply Wigs. Jodie was helpful and super friendly. I didn't feel rushed or any pressure to like or buy the wigs, instead I felt relaxed and the staff was honest and genuine. We found a wig that fit my needs and the price was good. They also showed me how to take care of the wig and provided me with all the correct treatment-shampoo etc. Overall the experience was excellent! Thanks!"
(Simply Shop) - Posted 4 days ago
"Simply Wigs give a great service, they are very friendly and helpful and their prices are very reasonable compared to other wig suppliers. I find dealing with them a pleasure."
"After I placed my order I received an Email telling me when my wig would arrive. It arrived on the date stated and was beautifully presented with full instructions on how to look after it and what products to use to keep it good condition. There were lovely warm comments from the staff and a chocolate included! The wig is superb and very comfortable to wear."
"I’m so pleased to have found Simply Wigs ! An amazing website very informative & easy to navigate. The customer service staff are excellent all are very friendly & informative on the phone. I had a consultantion appointment with Jodie she was very professional knowledgeable & friendly I was made to feel relaxed & I no way rushed or obliged to purchase What an amazing range of petite wigs I left with an Ellen Willie Ginger petite which fitted perfectly I felt confident & secure in my new style As someone who has a life long experience with Alopecia Simply Wigs tick all the boxes at last I have found an excellent solution Thank you so much well done to a wonderful family business"
(Simply Shop) - Posted 6 days ago
"I have had wigs from this company before, but recently decided to visit Simply Wigs for a consultation with Jodie. I was instantly made to feel at home and at ease. I tried on several wigs and was given advice and honest opinions, which helped me make the right decisions. The wigs were trimmed to suit me, I couldn't be happier with my purchases."
(Simply Shop) - Posted 6 days ago
"I ordered my Cameron wig auburn sugar r, a (colour to die for) , on a Monday and it arrived on Wednesday a lovely surprise , I’m so pleased with simply wigs so helpful a service second to none !"
"Absolutely outstanding products, incredible and caring staff...choose SimplyWigs for any need, and you will b tickled pink! K Dail"
"This company gives a truly excellent service. Everyone you have to deal with whether on the phone or in person couldn't be more helpful or more supportive. They have a wealth of knowledge which enables anyone to obtain a wig that is perfect for them. Delivery is excellent because you are told when your wig will arrive and it is in plain wrapping so postie doesn't know what you have ordered! I have never had a problem with returns or refunds. This an outstanding company that gives you a very personal service. There are so many wigs to choose from that cater for all needs."
"I have purchased a number of wigs and care products over the past few years. The whole experience of shopping on line with Simply Wigs is faultless. From the website itself for the detailed descriptions and information, the choice of colours, and the service is also excellent. I recently recommended to a friend and she is delighted with her first purchase. Great choice, with varying prices so affordable to everyone. I have used the returns service a couple of times as the wig just didn’t suit me. Found it easy to use and it was not a problem."
"I recently made an appointment to visit Simply Wigs. I was helped and advised by Jodie who made the whole experience of choosing a new wig very enjoyable. I love my 'Raquel Welch bob' and Jodie trimmed it to suite me and even did the same for the two wigs I'd bought via the web site that I'd taken with me. I was given tips on how to deal with my own hair and care of the wigs. Well worth getting the personal, welcoming and friendly service. Thank you."
(Simply Shop) - Posted 1 week ago
"I only wanted a wig cap. The one I ordered was bamboo fabric, came very quickly, impressed with the simplicity of the transaction. The quality of the product was excellent, as was the price. Post and Packing was quite dear though, but worth it."
"I am lucky to live near to Simply Wigs salon.I was quickly given an appointment for consultation at their very pretty,comfortable and stylish salon.Very pleasant welcoming staff. My consultant Jodie couldn’t have been nicer. She gave me excellent help and advice. My chosen wig arrived only days afterwards and I love it. Jodie trimmed it to a very flattering style at no extra cost. Treated myself to a pair of human hair eyebrows too. I can’t praise Simply Wigs more. Fantastic service,beautiful products."
(Simply Shop) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"All round, a good experience from calling for advice through to delivery. Delivery times are well communicated for those of us who might have next-day-delivery expectations."
"We heard about simply wigs from another cancer patient and as we live quite near gave them a call made an appointment and could not have been treated more professionally. My wife tried on various wigs of styles and colours and has she is quite petite needed a special size ordering which was no trouble to them. They quickly got the size of wig and we went back and got the same excellent service with Tracey who styled the wig and when she had finished you could not have known she was wearing a wig, so much so many of her friends to this day still don't know she has to wear one. My wife was absolutely overwhelmed by the service that she actually had a little cry that she could now go out with confidence once again. would we recommend them to anyone most certainly 100% and the chocolate you get when leaving are very nice as well."
(Simply Shop) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I've bought several wigs & care products from Simply Wigs, the service is always great & every thing arrives promptly. The staff are very helpful."
"Wig lovely and beautifully packaged. Wig lovely and beautifully packaged. Customer service very good and will shop again. Will give it 5 stars."
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 2,153 reviews