Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Rosemary Sinclair
Denise Hewitt
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Janet Percival
Not arrived yet
After using semi permanent hair systems for 12 years lock down left me with a bit of a problem with regards to getting my system adjusted when the salons are closed.
I have alopecia and so no hair at all just wasn’t an option to me so I looked into getting a wig from Simply Wigs and just owning the fact that his rubbish condition won’t beat me. In a moment of uncharacteristic confidence I ordered the pink (yes pink!) Dare to Be wig from the Raquel Welsh range. It arrived on Saturday beautifully packaged and ready to wear. I removed my old hair system put my new wig on and haven’t look back. It’s an amazing price for a really striking wig and I couldn’t be happier and surprisingly the pink has inspired a bolder side of me rather than enhanced my nervousness. I’m absolutely over the moon with how it looks and can’t wait to order more wigs to allow me to change my look as the mood takes me!
Thank you so much for being fabulous and helping me at this rubbish time
Laura x
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 4th May 2020
Sorry to say but not worth £29.99, poor quality, piece or hair stuck on a hair gripper and colour was more grey than being smokey 🙄
Hello Michelle,
Thank you for your review.
I am very sorry that you are not happy with your recent purchase.
You are within your timescale to return this item, if you wish to do please feel free to contact our team on 01484 844557 and we would be happy to help.
Many Thanks
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
I have worn a wig for 13 years (due to alopecia) but this has been my first order with Simply Wigs. I have been very impressed with the whole process from the initial order, communication, delivery & even packaging. I will definitely order again in the future. Thank-you
Thank you for your fabulous review and welcome to the Simply Wigs Community :)
We are over the moon that you are so pleased with your recent purchase.
Becca (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
Love my new wig! I decided to do something completely different this time so bought a lovely “redwood” shade which is pinky red and I just love it! I have alopecia and have been using a topper for 7 years but now there’s no hair left to clip it to so will be going onto full wigs now.
I visited a few weeks back and met Sue, she was amazing, made me feel so comfortable and helped me choose the Taylor wig in Illumina R
Happy for you to use my picture, but use my female name Stella Cottee
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 8th December 2019
(Simply Shop) - Posted 5 months ago
Stella, you look superb 😊
We are thrilled that you are pleased with our service.
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
The Service is very fast and the products are very good.
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 12th November 2019
Have items on website that are not available, when going through treatment is hard to pick wigs and decide takes while and then to order it and find it’s not available Is very very distressing especially when relying on it to cover hair loss !
I had a wonderful experience with simply wigs. Being a younger girl looking to find a wig through radiotherapy hair loss was daunting and knocked my confidence until I came across simply wigs. Jodie was amazing and suggested I send up some photos discreetly of how my hair looks now and what it used to look like. She then sent me colour matches and wigs/toppers that she thought would best suit me. A few days later they came and I was absolutely over the moon- It gave me my smile back and the comments I’ve had from friends and family are so uplifting. It looks so realistic and the detailing is perfect.

Thank you so much!!

Sarah Booth
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 23rd December 2018
Excellent service. Will surely buy again from
Black friday deals were amazing.always value for money and great wigs .very happy.
Simply Wigs offers excellent quality products at very sharp prices and delivers swiftly. At first I was a bit sceptical if their products weren't cheap Asian imitations like most online wig-shops offer but since this wig was an exact replacement for the one (same brand, model, colour,...) I bought two years ago at professional retailer in the Netherlands for nearly triple the price, I was able to compare them and I can tell you Simply Wigs sells the original thing!
The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, giving excellent colour choices. The selection of high quality products is vast.
Thanks Simply Wigs
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 5th November 2018
The quality of the product, the amount of 'hair' and the overall feeling it gave me when I took it from the box was massively disappointing. The package was better quality. I have several hair pieces from an online seller and they're stunning......for half the price! I'm totally gutted. It was so expensive compared to the others. I was expecting better. I'm so embarrassed I can't even give it away.
Wonderful customer service, the ladies at Simply Wigs have been very helpful indeed and helped me gain much confidence. I recently bought two wigs, my favourite being Shilo in Nutmeg F. Highly recommended!! xx
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 17th October 2018
Great prompt service and one of the items came gift wrapped - such a lovely touch!
I am a transgendered customer who needs to look as natural as possible and I have bought many wigs from Simply Wigs. They always arrive discretley packaged and I love the purple tissue paper!
My breakthrough wig was Ellen Wille Wiki as it reflected the artist in me but I needed something just a tad longer but with the carefree spiral curls so Natural Image Pizzazz in Praline Mist and again in Burnished Snow have met that challenge and they are fabulous.
I think there is a good selection of wigs and hairpieces. I love the 360 degree view of the hair and the large variety of colours.

The ordering process is simple and the hair pieces arrive very quickly.
I have been using Simply Wigs for many years now. Their selection of wigs and the information on their website is second to none. I have returned wigs when they haven't suited me and this is never a problem. The staff have always been exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable. Their service is first class and the deliveries are made to look so special, even with the little chocolate treat!
Recently I went for a consultation at their premises to choose a new wig. It is the first time I had done this and would definitely do it again. I was treated so well and made to feel really special. The advice and service was brilliant. I chose a wig I probably wouldn't have picked on line and am thrilled to bits with it.
I would recommend Simply Wigs to anyone.
I’m absolutely delighted with simple Wigs because the wigs are of the highest quality and the staff are professional and simply wigs make me feel young. What more could a granny ask for
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 19th April 2018