Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
Not arrived yet
The company has to be one of the most efficient ones I’ve ever dealt with. Guidance is clear, choice of wigs phenomenal, ordering, straightforward, response to the order quick and delivery itself is speedy. The packaging to open is lovely which includes nice touches of messages. I’m delighted. Just received my third one to ‘put by’, my first lasted 6 months and it’s still looking good enough for hikes and gardening. They are made very well indeed. Can’t fault the company or their products.
I highly recommend Simply wigs, simply because they not only sell great wigs, but they DO CARE about customers. Of course it is a business like everything else, but in my mind they go beyond "just business". The website is fantastic with all information's, stories from customers, photos, real life living with wigs, and tons of support.
BEFORE I even started to look at the "1000 of wigs" I read about the company first. Instantly they made me smile, a great family business started from ground. I feel Simply wigs is one big family. For us all!
Service is tip top.
The wigs are worth the price I have purchased so far. Actually a bit happy surprised about the wigs, was great quality, better than I expected.
The delivery is as fast as the company/delivery service can make it. I live in Spain, so sometime a bit of wait. But worth it.
Every delivery is like "Christmas time". Excited.
Return/refunds, I am not sure if I can return from Spain (covid 19). BUT so far no need for it.
I wear Simply wigs every day, also when alone,
simply just make me happy.
I am excited waiting for my next wig coming in a few days.
A PROFFESIONAL COMPANY WITH A HUGE TOUCH OF HEART.
Prompt delivery , and the chocolate always makes me smile 😀
My order was dispatched promptly, delivered the next day and also received a complimentary chocolate surprise gifted in a cute little box. A lovely touch that has left a lasting impression.
Lovely firm, lovely people, lovely wigs .Very happy with everything.
The service & quality has always been good, my only disappointment is that Simply Wigs, do not offer a 'sizing' service. My head is quite small!
Absolutely brilliant customer service. I have never been offered my money back until the product comes back into stock!!!! I have worn custom made human hair wigs for 40 years and have searched for a UK company that stock a variety of great wigs both synthetic and human that have compassion for their customers needs with discretion. Thank God for Simply Wigs they are definitely a game changer for me...
I must say the whole experience from ordering to receiving my hair piece has been excellent and would highly recommend simply wigs to anyone.
Very prompt service, even during lockdown, the wig came so beautifully packaged and their customer service is excellent. Very prompt and helpful in responding to customer queries.

I love my wig. It fits so well and I have had loads of compliments on how nice my hair is, some from people who don’t know I’m wearing a wig! Result!

I lost my hair initially following chemotherapy in 2013, but it is now thinning so badly due to the preventative meds I am on. I will most likely be on the meds for life, so my problem is never going to get better.

I am going to order 2 more now. I’ve really got the bug! 😊
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 15th June 2020
Love my new wig (Vada wig Amore Rene of Paris in Sugar Cane-R). 100% service as always from the team at Simply Wigs despite the difficult situation we are all experiencing at the moment. I don't usually do fringes but this one is long enough to brush to the side or "tuck under" the edge of the wig to keep secure. Thank you!!!
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Great product at a reasonable price this is my second purchase. Would recommend to people
I bought a hair enhancer to boost my thinning hair and the result is fabulous. I choose a Relatively cheap one that suited my Hair colour and style and it looks and feels natural and for me it’s worth a fortune as it boosts confidence and and takes years off you, as thinning hair makes you feel and look older.
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 28th May 2020 Simply Wigs 5 star review on 28th May 2020
After using semi permanent hair systems for 12 years lock down left me with a bit of a problem with regards to getting my system adjusted when the salons are closed.
I have alopecia and so no hair at all just wasn’t an option to me so I looked into getting a wig from Simply Wigs and just owning the fact that his rubbish condition won’t beat me. In a moment of uncharacteristic confidence I ordered the pink (yes pink!) Dare to Be wig from the Raquel Welsh range. It arrived on Saturday beautifully packaged and ready to wear. I removed my old hair system put my new wig on and haven’t look back. It’s an amazing price for a really striking wig and I couldn’t be happier and surprisingly the pink has inspired a bolder side of me rather than enhanced my nervousness. I’m absolutely over the moon with how it looks and can’t wait to order more wigs to allow me to change my look as the mood takes me!
Thank you so much for being fabulous and helping me at this rubbish time
Laura x
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 4th May 2020
Sorry to say but not worth £29.99, poor quality, piece or hair stuck on a hair gripper and colour was more grey than being smokey 🙄
Hello Michelle,
Thank you for your review.
I am very sorry that you are not happy with your recent purchase.
You are within your timescale to return this item, if you wish to do please feel free to contact our team on 01484 844557 and we would be happy to help.
Many Thanks
Jodie (Customer Services Manager) X
I have worn a wig for 13 years (due to alopecia) but this has been my first order with Simply Wigs. I have been very impressed with the whole process from the initial order, communication, delivery & even packaging. I will definitely order again in the future. Thank-you
Thank you for your fabulous review and welcome to the Simply Wigs Community :)
We are over the moon that you are so pleased with your recent purchase.
Becca (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
Love my new wig! I decided to do something completely different this time so bought a lovely “redwood” shade which is pinky red and I just love it! I have alopecia and have been using a topper for 7 years but now there’s no hair left to clip it to so will be going onto full wigs now.
I visited a few weeks back and met Sue, she was amazing, made me feel so comfortable and helped me choose the Taylor wig in Illumina R
Happy for you to use my picture, but use my female name Stella Cottee
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 8th December 2019
(Simply Shop) - Posted 10 months ago
Stella, you look superb 😊
We are thrilled that you are pleased with our service.
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) X
The Service is very fast and the products are very good.
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 12th November 2019
Have items on website that are not available, when going through treatment is hard to pick wigs and decide takes while and then to order it and find it’s not available Is very very distressing especially when relying on it to cover hair loss !
Simply Wigs is rated 4.82 based on 6,283 reviews