Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
Sarah
"Very happy with my new wig!!"
AllyR
"I am new to wearing wigs and was wary and a bit nervous about ordering online however, it's all been good so far. Simply Wigs is the first and only site I have used and have now ordered a few wigs which have all been fine. Their styles are up to date and the quality is excellent, I returned one that didn't quite suit me and there was no hassle at all in returning it. I have found their prices are lower than other suppliers and the packaging is lovely .......and the little chocolate that comes with your order is a nice touch! .... I'm extremely happy with their service and would definitely recommend Simple Wigs to others. My pis is me wearing Rae by Rene of Paris in Ice Blonde x"
Sarah Booth
"I had a wonderful experience with simply wigs. Being a younger girl looking to find a wig through radiotherapy hair loss was daunting and knocked my confidence until I came across simply wigs. Jodie was amazing and suggested I send up some photos discreetly of how my hair looks now and what it used to look like. She then sent me colour matches and wigs/toppers that she thought would best suit me. A few days later they came and I was absolutely over the moon- It gave me my smile back and the comments I’ve had from friends and family are so uplifting. It looks so realistic and the detailing is perfect. Thank you so much!! Sarah Booth"
"Not arrived yet"
"Excellent service. Will surely buy again from"
"Black friday deals were amazing.always value for money and great wigs .very happy."
"Simply Wigs offers excellent quality products at very sharp prices and delivers swiftly. At first I was a bit sceptical if their products weren't cheap Asian imitations like most online wig-shops offer but since this wig was an exact replacement for the one (same brand, model, colour,...) I bought two years ago at professional retailer in the Netherlands for nearly triple the price, I was able to compare them and I can tell you Simply Wigs sells the original thing!"
"The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, giving excellent colour choices. The selection of high quality products is vast. Thanks Simply Wigs"
"The quality of the product, the amount of 'hair' and the overall feeling it gave me when I took it from the box was massively disappointing. The package was better quality. I have several hair pieces from an online seller and they're stunning......for half the price! I'm totally gutted. It was so expensive compared to the others. I was expecting better. I'm so embarrassed I can't even give it away."
"Wonderful customer service, the ladies at Simply Wigs have been very helpful indeed and helped me gain much confidence. I recently bought two wigs, my favourite being Shilo in Nutmeg F. Highly recommended!! xx"
"Great prompt service and one of the items came gift wrapped - such a lovely touch!"
"I am a transgendered customer who needs to look as natural as possible and I have bought many wigs from Simply Wigs. They always arrive discretley packaged and I love the purple tissue paper! My breakthrough wig was Ellen Wille Wiki as it reflected the artist in me but I needed something just a tad longer but with the carefree spiral curls so Natural Image Pizzazz in Praline Mist and again in Burnished Snow have met that challenge and they are fabulous."
"I think there is a good selection of wigs and hairpieces. I love the 360 degree view of the hair and the large variety of colours. The ordering process is simple and the hair pieces arrive very quickly."
"I have been using Simply Wigs for many years now. Their selection of wigs and the information on their website is second to none. I have returned wigs when they haven't suited me and this is never a problem. The staff have always been exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable. Their service is first class and the deliveries are made to look so special, even with the little chocolate treat! Recently I went for a consultation at their premises to choose a new wig. It is the first time I had done this and would definitely do it again. I was treated so well and made to feel really special. The advice and service was brilliant. I chose a wig I probably wouldn't have picked on line and am thrilled to bits with it. I would recommend Simply Wigs to anyone."
"I’m absolutely delighted with simple Wigs because the wigs are of the highest quality and the staff are professional and simply wigs make me feel young. What more could a granny ask for"
"Discovering Simply Wigs has made living with Alopecia so much easier! Instead of waiting for a wig to wear out and having limited choice at a private salon, I can plan ahead and budget for that year. There's so much choice and the videos and customer photos are really helpful! I look forward to seeing the wig of the week on offer. Thank you SO much for your great service! It's very professional with a personal touch. I'm even starting to enjoy wearing wigs now!"
"I have suffered from alopecia for 30 years, during which time I have purchased many wigs. However, I have never received one that has been so beautifully presented and to come with a little gift. These simple thoughtful touches made me genuinely smile, so thank you Simply Wigs for my moment of feeling special."
"I have Alopecia Universalis and I am quite fussy about what I choose to wear on my head. It seems that other suppliers think that because you are bald you don't want to be funky anymore. Your Christine headscarves are not only super comfortable (the bamboo makes them cool in the summer and warm in the winter) but also I can choose different colors to match my outfits. Thank you for making this middle aged bald woman feel slightly human again. Sally xx"
"When I first admitted to myself that I could not ignore my hair loss any longer it was a bad time ( as I’m sure it is for everyone) and I knew nothing about wigs and the world of wigs . It was a steep learning curve and when I found your web site I was very excited . It is so well laid out , so easy to use and makes me feel no longer on my own . Your service is great and I only wish I lived near enough to Huddersfield to come in and try on but there is always a voice at the end of the telephone with good advice - thank you."
"Happy helpful and very efficient . I've never been disappointed. Fabulous range."
"Ordered on behalf of my sister in law. She was thrilled at the speed that the order was despatched and with the quality of the wig. You deserve all the praise that you will get."
"Very happy with my new wig. Fit OK but needs a bit of wife tape to make it more secure"
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 2,121 reviews