Simply Wigs Ltd Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
"Brilliant and have just been paid a complement on my new hairstyle by a delivery driver.Made my day!"
"I haven't received my hair topper yet. I understand it will be delayed but haven't heard when it will arrive."
"Great advice over the phone, thanks. I love the wig and plan to get in another colour."
"Simply Wigs make me happy because with my hair loss it gives me the confidence to leave my house. My hair is greatly admired wherever i go and am constantly asked for the name of my hairdresser. I just feel fantastic."
"Couldn't believe that Simply Wigs were offering a 25% saving on Ellen Wille wigs in January! So ordered my favourite Alba wig and it arrived quite a bit sooner than expected! What a bargain, thank you Simply Wigs!!!"
"The service given by Simply Wigs is always excellent. Ordering is straight forward and delivery prompt. I couldn’t wish for more."
"I am new to wearing wigs and was wary and a bit nervous about ordering online however, it's all been good so far. Simply Wigs is the first and only site I have used and have now ordered a few wigs which have all been fine. Their styles are up to date and the quality is excellent, I returned one that didn't quite suit me and there was no hassle at all in returning it. I have found their prices are lower than other suppliers and the packaging is lovely .......and the little chocolate that comes with your order is a nice touch! .... I'm extremely happy with their service and would definitely recommend Simple Wigs to others. My pis is me wearing Rae by Rene of Paris in Ice Blonde x"
"I've used Simply Wigs for years. They supply up to date styles, excellent quality, and no quibble returns policy. Prices are generally lower than other suppliers, and also are on the end of a telephone if you need any advice etc. I'm extremely happy with their service and have and would recommend to others."
"Fantastic service. Lovely packaging and even a wee chocolate too - such a nice touch. Will definitely shop here again! Very happy :)"
"Have dealt with simply wigs for some years now and have always had really good service from them"
"My wig arrived so beautifully wrapped which was a lovely touch, it’s lovely but a bit big as I have a very small head so will try and alter it.."
"This is the fourth wig I have had from you and have never been disappointed. Your service is excellent and come the time I need to purchase a new wig I will have no hesitation in getting in touch. Thank you for making me look human again."
"Can't fault the service. Exceptional in every way."
"Simply Wigs has undoubtedly the best web site of any of the online wig vendors. They provide their registered customers weekly updates of information, customer experiences and special offers/sales. Recently they struck gold when they offered the Amaryllis wig from Hairware-Natural Collection at a reduced price. I have been considering purchasing this wig for some time so for it to be available in the sale was welcome news indeed. I favour longer wigs but had never seen this particular wig at a reduced price before. Having placed my order the communication and status information in respect of my order was excellent. It duly arrived exactly as expected. It is worth noting that the package and presentation of the wigs is beautiful and inevitably produces a smile when receiving one's new wig. Simply Wigs is an organisation one can order from with confidence. The service they provide in all aspects justifies ongoing success well into the future."
"Excellent service, as always, have purchased several synthetic hair pieces over the years, this was my first human hair piece, wow I’m over the moon, it’s simply life changing . Many thanks"
"Just purchased my second one from your company and they are both beautiful . Excellent value for the prices paid . delivery was speedy too , the wigs are very well made and of good quality materials . the way they are packaged is lovely ,I feel so special when they arrive, its like opening a gift . they give me confidence and are comfortable to wear. well done Simply Wigs , thankyou ."
"Absolutely excellent website and backed up with knowledgeable help on the phone. The wigs are of the highest quality and competitively priced too. Customer service is outstanding when compared to many other suppliers. I will continue to shop for wigs and accessories at Simply Wigs! Many thanks for all you do."
"Still waiting for order placed 4Jan 2018"
"I have bought three fringes and love the only tiny moan I have is the colour chart is not true the 2nd one I got was nothing like the chart colour it's what I call very drab sholud of sent it back really am delighted with other two 😁"
"As a long term alopecia person I have ordered wigs and accessories for many years from Simply Wigs. I would not use any other company. Simply wigs are the BEST: for wig selection, service and friendly informative advice."
Simply Wigs Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 2,129 reviews