Simply Wigs Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
"I have been using Simply wigs for over 4 years now and I cannot recommend them highly enough.Fast and professional service and very friendly on the telephone.Returning unsuitable styles is no problem.There is always a lovely little sweet treat enclosed which is a lovely touch."
Thank you Gillian :) We are always here to help.
Kindest regards, Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"My topper arrived quickly and is very good value. It is a little on the shiny side, which all synthetic wigs, hairpieces etc seem to be. But I have seen tips to make it less shiny. Also the clips pull my hair when I take it off. But hopefully with a little practise this won't happen. All in all I would recommend Simply Wigs. Very good service."
It's wonderful to hear that you would recommend our company to others. Thank you :) When removing toppers, remember to be extra careful with the clips, to avoid any pulling.
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Alison - Glasgow - Delivery time was excellent, hair pieces look fab."
I am delighted Alison that you are pleased with your hairpieces. Many thanks for the lovely review.
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"Very impressed with the wig and the service. Arrived quickly and is of good quality. Will definitely be ordering again. Am particularly impressed at being alerted to the fact the I am able to purchase wigs VAT free, some other sites do not make this clear."
Thank you taking the time to write a review for us. I am delighted that you are now aware that you are able to reclaim the VAT. Any saving is a good thing!
Jodie (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"First choice not available till December ordered a other one came in five days very pleased with it and still having the first choice in December"
Thank you Brenda for taking the time to write a review. Delighted that you are pleased with your alternative choice. We'll keep you up to date with the progress of your original choice :)
Sue (Part of the Simply Wigs Team) x
"I am really pleased with the quality of the wigs and the service the staff were very hepfull in giving me advice on which wig to pick and talking about the care of the wig. I would have given five stars but I had to pay return postage for the first wig I bought which was too long in front as it was a graduated inverted . I did not mind the fact I had to pay the delivery postage but paying the return postage as well was quite costly. Other than that I would recommend this company"
Thank you Joanne for your fabulous review. Our Customer Services Team love helping our customers, on the phone. We are here to share our knowledge :)We will certainly take on board your comments about returning. Have a lovely day. Emma Jay (Part of the Simply Wigs team) x
"So helpful with choosing the right shade over phone , and returns so simple when a mistake made by myself ordering the wrong one . Lovely company to deal with"
Thank you so much for your lovely comments about our company. We will always do our best to help :)
Simply Wigs Team x
"Hello! I’m very glad to inform you, the package arrived safe and sound. Im very pleased about this purchase. Thank you for your professional and caring communication."
Hi there,
So pleased your order arrived safely :) Have a lovely day. SW team x
"Wide range of styles and colours, good service. Products wash and wear well. My go to website for hair pieces."
Hi Barbara,
We are so pleased that you like our products. We love being your 'go to' website :) SW team x
"Lovely firm, friendly and helpful. Great products too"
Thank you for calling us 'lovely'. You have made our day :) SW Team x
"Lovely customer service and very fast international delivery!"
Hello Stephanie,
We are delighted that your international parcel, got to you swiftly. Have a fab day. SW Team x
"very good services"
Hi Jacques,
Emma (part of the SW Team) x
"Great product and excellent service"
Over the moon that you thought our product was 'great'.
Many thanks, Jodie (Part of the SW Team) x
"Wigs are good quality, service from staff if l have to ring them, very helpful. Ordering is nice and easy. On line. Returning wigs too is good. Been with them for 8 years and hope to continue for a few more years"
Hi Margaret,
Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
SW Team x
"I think the staff at simply wigs are brilliant. The service is second to none. They always have time to discuss your requirements. Just wish I lived nearer."
Thank you for being so kind. You are always very welcome to come and see us if you are ever in Yorkshire :)
Jodie (Part of the SW team) x
"Simply the Best!"
Thank you so much Rachel!
Emma (Part of the Simply Wigs team) x
"As always an excellent service and product"
"Just the hair piece I wanted at a good price and the staff are extremely helpful. A pleasure to deal with."
"Great selection, good value and Excellent customer service!"
"Excellent site, extremely helpful customer services, very helpful display of wigs with 360 degrees, fantastic delivery with 99 p ( super saver)& very easy to return with stickable return label. Simply wigs simply THE best"
Simply Wigs is rated 4.86 based on 2,954 reviews