Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
ok, before using the service, make sure you have seen the product
quotes came through as promised
Got me a local person to take my car BUT, you charge the towing companies too much commission
Great service by the transporter..i think shipleys fee of is very overpriced considering they dont really do anything apart from have a website.£99 is too much to pay
Had problems contacting the delivery company and Shiply emailed me to say I would get a response in 24 hours - never heard from either until now.
My item was delivered in 3 days and at a good price however the communications on both companies was dire and non existant.
I don't find website easy to use. Too much tapping away on tablet rather than being able to ring a carrier...... I have delayed getting back to you re carrier for a cupboard in Somerset. Quote I accepted did not respond so I wrote and told you. I think there was quite a delay in your resonse so meanwhile I contacted seller of cupboard to notify them of false start. They offered to bring cupboard themselves as they are intending to come this way shortly but am now not sure when they intend to come. Hence I am now looking for another carrier via you as I paid my £8.00 booking fee on this cupboard. The quotes I received are now not active so please could you either refund my £8.00 or open up quotes again. I wanted to accept "onemanband16" kind regards Christabel Hunter
Received many quotes very quickly! Only draw back is that I struggled to load many items individually so had to squeeze them all onto one item which causes a lot of back and forth negotiation with the movers.
Quotes back quick and easy deposit service
The idea is very good and service was rapid just a shame that the courier was an absolute waste of space
Delivery was ok, but I keep getting email,s asking for my opinion when I have replayed on a number of occasion , so there must be clerical problem somewhere
I found what I was looking for
Great service, but barrage of emails after requesting a review. Way too pushy.
Delivery date was flexible but perhaps could have been better informed of delivery time.
Felt pressurised in the increase of quote after the aceptence of contract. Employed second person to help unload to front of door the driver could not be more helpful and paid the accepted contract quote dispute protest.
Please note that if you don't write a review for a courier, Shiply will notify you that 5 stars will be applied to this courier on your behalf. I think this is misleading and is giving an incorrect representation of how reliable the couriers are.

If no feedback is given, NONE should be left for that courier on your behalf.
I was quoted £33 and paid what I thought was a deposit of £8 which turned out to be anything but a deposit and was kept by you. So the amount I paid was £41 which seems to me a bit of a scam and probably contravenes the advertising standards rules. It would appear I am not the only one to feel cheated as I Googled 'Shiply' and found countless others. I should have done that first I think. I wrote to you regarding this matter and you did not bother to reply. Why am I not surprised? I will look elsewhere next time.
Very quick and the company I used was great. Would use this service again. However, Shiply have a rule that if you DON'T leave feedback they will automatically give your feedback as positive. This is fraudulent. I accepted but did not eventually use a company so felt I could not fairly give either positive or negative feedback. After many reminder emails that I ignored (as I did not wish to leave feedback), Shiply informed me that I would be assumed to have positive feedback on the company. If feedback is invented then it is not real, so beware of positive feedback where there are no comments, these may be made up by Shiply. It took 3 back and forth emails to ensure that they did not leave fraudulent feedback on my behalf.
plenty of quotes, they just kept comming even after i had accepted a quote and arranged delivery. your form is not helpful the person i bought from had no email address and your form isnt set up for that
I was not prepared for the bombardment of email offers. Also did not realise that I had to pay a deposit online so was waiting for somebody who never turned up. I won't be using this service again.
Communication was good
They assisted in sourcing a company to do an awkward job.
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 27,690 reviews