Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
If I could put a zero review, I would! You were employed to deliver a £3500 mobility device to a newly disabled person. Both tramper and driver have disappeared.. yet you want nothing to do with the situation, are you not insured for this eventuality? This company is probably ok unless something goes wrong. BUT ...is it really worth the gamble?
Hi Emma,

We are sorry to hear about this.

We are aware of the incident and have advised the customer to contact the police as theft of personal property is a matter for them to sort out and they are best equipped to resolve this issue.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact us.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com

Simon
If I could leave a non star rating I would! You do not deserve even a single star!!! My disabled friend has had his Tramper stolen by a rogue courier posing as a driver from you company! And the sickening thing is YOU DON'T CARE!!! You don't reply to emails, you don't respond, or take responsibility for anything. THESE CUSTOMERS KEEP YOUR BUSINESS GOING!!!! Do the decent thing, man up and sort this out. How dare you treat good, honest people with such contempt. The BBC have been notified and many, many people have been happy to share this story on FB!! SHAME on you!!!!
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the stolen mobility scooter and we are aware of the incident.

It is a very unfortunate occurrence and we are very sorry to hear that a disabled person has been left without their mode of transport.

As we don't do any of the transporting ourselves and act purely as a neutral venue we have suggested that the customer contact the police regarding this.

We are here to offer any assistance we can so please feel free to contact us to discuss the issue further.

Simon
Item missing, customer services not responding My friends item valued at £3,500 a specialised tamper - all terrain wheelchair was loaded up and never arrived - Shiply are not doing anything to help, told her that's her problem!
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the stolen mobility scooter.

Simon
One of your driver's appears to have made off with an electric wheelchair he collected from Whitland in west Wales. It was collected on Monday 30/12/19 and the courier, called Anthony Lowe phoned to arrange delivery on New Year's Day. Since then... Nothing. The vehicle used had the registration YD05UHN and photographs of the collection are posted here I hope. The disabled person waiting for his wheelchair is heartbroken. Well done shiply.
Hi Carl,

We are horrified to hear about this incident.

Please call our customer support team so we can gather more information and get this issue resolved.

Hi Carl,

We are sorry to hear about the stolen mobility scooter.

Simon
Shiply is not a real company. They are irresponsible and indifferent to any deal and agreement with customers. They even don't respond to costumers. DO NOT TRUST SHIPLY. They will give you a significant financial loss as they did to me. NEVER TRUST THEM. They feel no responsibility and have very poor customer service. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PLANS BASED ON THEIR PROMISE.
Hi Kamyar,

Brillant website.
I wonder why you would allow couriers in replies to feedback given by customers to swear, threaten and tell people to kill themselves? It makes you feel like anyone could turn up at your house rather than reputable trustworthy customers?
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one and that you have received abuse from one of our registered transport providers.

This is not the standard of behaviour we expect, nor do we tolerate this.

Anne
I had an issue with a company and Shiply basically didn,t want to know and said it was a matter between me and the company. I felt they were not interested or bothered by my plight.

Anne
I bought two items from eBay in different locations. I accepted Rikki’s quote to collect both and deliver to one address. It seemed fairly smooth but on delivery only one item was there. No communication was possible at drop off so I paid in full for both. Rikki said I should rearrange the collection of the other item and he would pay the cost. I spent time re-arranging this again, paid the deposit, got an email saying it would be delivered yesterday. It didn’t arrive. I checked it had been collected. It had been collected, unexpectedly, as they had not been given any notice beyond the knock on the door! I have tried since yesterday to contact good fellas but get message service only. I’m not sure how to contact them to move this forward. As you can imagine it has been time consuming and unsatisfactory and I would not recommend or use you again. I was very careful to choose people with excellent reviews. I now see I have only a few days to rate my experience before it expires. I don’t know if Rikki will honour his agreement to pay me back. I don’t know if I will ever see the other item, a set of drawers which cost £250. Having used Shiply twice, on both occasions choosing couriers highly rated by your organisation, I have been badly let down twice and found the level of professionalism to be lacking. Shipley have then offered me insentives to give both couriers my approval. My conclusion is that as an organisation Shipley do not deliver, not to be trusted and I will not be recommending them and will warn others of engaging with them.
Hi Chris,

I am sorry to hear that your experience with your chosen transport provider was not a positive one.

Please accept our apologies on behalf of the transport provider.

I would encourage you to leave feedback on their individual Shiply profile so that other people may be made aware of your experience with them.

Anne
I have had a nasty experience with transportuk1973 on shiply; on 22nd Sept, 2018, I accepted drivers quote and made payment after which driver claimed to have collected the console table after poor communications and 2 failed attempts.. driver called and requested I not send mails through Shipley site as its monitored which i found strange and worrying. On claiming to have collected the table.. driver didn't not advise on when he would deliver nor pick his calls. After 2 failed delivery dates I kept asking driver to tell me honestly what was happening and he claimed to have collected and table was in secured warehouse. And booked another date which i waited and driver didn't show up. I suddenly got a call from a lady that the driver was in an accident and they have taken over all goods which was weird as driver still said that he would deliver that day so knew it was another lie. The new people on several occasions claimed the table was with them and they have seen it that morning and was with them and they would plan Delivery this week and nothing from them. they claimed they will need to REplan delivery and they had the table with them even then as they has seen it was Marble top. on 9th October; had a rude call from a lady saying the driver just admitted he never collected Table and yelling that its not their responsibility and they actually never saw the table but assumed the driver collected it. This is ridiculous. So why did he claim on 27th Sept he had collected. Yet again on 1st October claimed he was on way to delivery but didn't show up. 4th Oct claimed it would be delivered and nothing. 5th October claimed it's in a secured warehouse. 6th October; the so called ladies claimed they were looking at the table and can see it there now and will call me Monday 8th Sept to arrange delivery Again; Got called from 2 ladies who claimed they had seen it earlier that morning and it's in a secured warehouse ( phone call was recorded So they can't deny this). 7th October; they reconfirmed to table seller who was away they had the table with them secured and they will delivery this week Now 9th October Driver claims he never collected Table. The same ladies that claimed they saw the table in warehouse morning now claim they never saw the table. Beyond believe!!!! Hope shiply investigate these people and I want full refund for money paid as this driver should be banned. Worst still the Shiply link for customer services doesn't work so as a customer I am left to deal with fraudulent drivers. Drivers should be scanned to ensure customers are not left with FRAUDs and scammers. NEVER AGAIN CAN I USE SHIPLY!!! NOR WOULD I RECOMMEND
Hi Bola,

I am very sorry to hear that your experience with your chosen transport provider was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team so we can assist in resolving this issue.

Please call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Simon
shiply customer service ignore customers, ignore emails. its a shame for them, never use again
Hi,

Many thanks for your review and feedback.

I am sorry to read that you felt ignored and you didn't receive the customer service you deserved.

We do have a full time customer service team who are dedicated to answering all customer queries, and aim to do so within as short a time frame as possible.

Sometimes it does get busy and unfortunately this can cause delays, but I can assure you that we do not ignore our customers.

Again, I wholeheartedly apologise for the longer wait time you experienced.

Our lines are currently free so please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.

You can call us on 020 3137 2454, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm, or alternatively email us at: support@shiply.com.

Anne
Shiply suspended my transport provider account 12days ago. I sent for them every documents to verification. They didnt answer for email and my messages. Very unproffesional service, just looking to make a money from fees.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your account being suspended.

If you feel this was done so unfairly please get in touch with us and we will be happy to review the case with you.

Please contact us at: support@shiply.com, or call us on 020 3137 2454, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm.

We look forward to your call.

Kind Regards.
Tim
Over a week late collecting. Made me wait around on several days. Been on their van near a fortnight and my customer no closer to getting item. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. USELESS.
A complete hit and miss outfit , after being lied to by one of their couriers 3 times i ended up hiring a van and doing a 650 mile round trip to pick up the item i was qouted on. Then Shipley failed to return my £10 deposit . Costing me around £167 to collect my packag Do not use this rubbish site if you value your pick up items.
paid you 18th may and heard nothing since!!!!!
And I should add I was a transporter on Shiply since June 2014 to Friday 27th March 2015 when I sent the day before email repeating my complaint of Shiply not acting on other transporters that I got bored of screenshot in their statements, glorifying their services for Shiply Users but when I posted my statement setting out terms and conditions Shiply promptly asked me to remove it saying only questions could be asked. Well I'm sure from the screen shots saved from transporters their statements are not questions but statement telling users they will do all the user's leg work ie book job with seller whereas I only offered to collect and deliver once I got times and dates job could be done from Shiply User. Which caused it seems problems for many users who like to click on accept quote and then start telling me service must include booking secretarial services. And of course Shiply never once intervened to say to its users in fact if you do not communicate with transporter on Shiply you cannot then try to bully transporter into doing job on your terms you should communicate first on Shiply with transporter so you learn who provides what service. But no Shiply is quite happy for its Users who should be paying eg £300 for a 200 mile delivery but pays just £45 to transporter to then get shirty with transporter if says no your payment of £45 covers fuel, insurance, courier time and taxes tolls for 200 mile delivery also ringing with eta, it doesn't cover unless I transporter agree ringing chasing your Seller to be your private secretary on top of driving 200 miles for £45 delivery. It is a complete joke on Shiply where Shiply turns blind eye to users who bypass discussing job on Shiply to get onto transporter laying down all sort of demands not included in discount price. So yes users will be happy with a service that allows them to exploit transporters getting removals of entire 1 Bedroom flat removed for £50 such is saturation of transporters ready to say jump and ask how high and then there is Shiply pocketing deposits for providing a bedroom mates rate service where they pretend to be professional but cannot even pay someone full time wage to answer their phone but they want transporters like me to spend 20 hours a day driving three days a week to come home to have not rest but deal with nonsense of ringing a perfectly literate man's seller to book his job for him just so their life is made easier , not thinking that they have already paid less than 70 per cent of what should but not happy they want courier who is courier not secretary to become their secretary to when all a courier should do is collect and deliver, but Shiply encourages by never writing to users to set them straight, encourages it's users to think that they should complain about transporter not ringing around to chase and book their job for a measly £40. Some people are pis takers and there are plenty of those from the public on Shiply, which is to be expected, some people will abuse others wanting more than they pay for but as a company , Shiply really does increase this culture by not spending all its ill gotten deposit to update it's website to highlight transporters with large firms giving secretary service and cooking evening meal and transporters who just provide collect and deliver service. So the imbeciles within Shiply only way to describe people who can remove transporter with 5 stars for complaining breed this culture by their stupidity and complete disregard for fact transporter driving working 20 hours a day has no time to spend ringing customers sellers taking on moods of seller who want decide if in or not in, this is not job of sole trader courier and the morons within Shiply have not the decency to tell it's users or separate transporters with big firms able to run users a bubble bath and those who can not, which I hope others set up sites like Shiply to drive such dinassours out of business in same way they tried to cut my source of income for complaining without having decency to say why. So anyone thinking these Co panes are run by good people think again. I'm off to speak to computer programmers to learn how much it will cost to set up Ship It..... to put such awful people at Shiply if could out of business to see how they feel in stopping others income down to what is their own prejudices.
I am apalled to have heard about the way you have left Val & Pete, without the £3500 tramper. Stolen by the courier and now you have washed you hands of it all & this is not the only time it has happened. You should be doing your best to rectify the situation but you haven't.
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the scooter and are sorry that your friends' experience has not been 100% positive.

Shiply acts as a neutral venue and doesn't carry out any of the transporting ourselves. We are a platform where users and transporters can meet and enter into mutual agreements.

This driver has been suspended from the Shiply platform, and the police are looking into the matter.

Simon
Shiply introduced me to a fake company called Boucher Trucklines which scammed me for $800. Then when I told shiply they took no responsibility and wouldn’t reimburse me despite the fact that they introduced the scammers. I called the local police and filed a report and the police agreed that Shiply was responsible. Beware, shiply has done nothing for me, no money or other assistance. They clearly don’t care about their customers.

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

I'm afraid you are mistaken and have not understood the nature of the Shiply platform. We are a neutral venue and are not agents, brokers, or transporters ourselves.

We are a platform where users and transport providers can meet and enter into mutual agreements with one another.

Please contact our support team so we can clarify anything further.

We can be contacted via an email to support-ca@shiply.com

Simon
Worst delivery experience I've had. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Courier stole my goods, failed to respond to calls and sms. Shiply just wash their hands of any responsibility. Will never use shiply again
Hi Jake,

We are sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

We vet all the transport providers before they are allowed to operate on the Shiply platform to ensure that they have the necessary ID, insurance and proof of address.

We also monitor the feedback of transport providers to ensure they are providing a high standard service.

Simon
You take people's money to deliver an item, put this out to some twerpy supposed 'courier' who promptly steals said item and you deny you have anything to do with it? Sorry but you took honest money for that delivery so the buck stops with you. This isn't the first time goods have gone missing where your company is concerned and I'm absolutely fuming that a good friend who DESPERATELY needs this power wheelchair for her disabled husband has spent good money and NOT received the item. There is photographic evidence of the van AND the driver. Shame on you!
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the wheelchair and are sorry that your friends' experience has not been 100% positive.

Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,165 reviews