Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shiply 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Shiply 5 star review on 5th February 2021
tofa18
Shiply 5 star review on 5th February 2021
duff255
Very good way of getting a competitive price easily and quickly.
No issue with the shiply website, or obtaining quotes for the scope of work..
Let down by the delivery company, after waiting several weeks, had to make my own arrangements.
No details provided on the deposit I paid and no follow up details provided by Shiply
£220 quotes for collection of a 15kg package worth £300 from London to Belfast. You are xxcxccx joking
Very good service, excellent prices would strongly recommend .
Shiply offers a fantastic service. It is a simple process,quick, efficient and you get the choice of numerous courier quotes to choose from. Need a courier? Then make Shiply your first stop.
Great company thank you
Quick response to requests for quotes. Good to be able to see reviews for each company that responded.
Will always use Shipley when needing to move an item
Well been well ripped of cost me £399 and not delivered the company as vanished so carnt get money back angry
great super fast service the driver we had collect our van was so helpful
Great website. Easy to use, I can recommend it. You just click in all your requirements and then choose from the numerous quotes that come up from different couriers.
Excellent service,simple and clear to arrange.My courier was prompt and efficient.
Great service
Easy to obtain a quote - I wanted to transport a car from Central London to Bucks. best value quotes of similar organisations I tried.

Collection was as agreed and delivery as expected. Driver was exceptional courteous and really knew what he was doing.

i was impressed by the overall deal.
A excellent service at an excellent price
Excellent services. My deliveries were simple and straight forward.
Prompt, friendly service. Extremely reasonable price. Many thanks
Brilliant service, ike a GO COMPARE FOR DELIVERY DRIVERS !!!
Excellent value for money. Did everything they said with great communication throughout the process.
Super, super and super! Super fast, super efficient and super helpful! John and Margaret at JKMAK in Kirbymoorside did everything they could to get a big box size bed from N. Yorks to Suffolk in less than one day. Great communication, great price and cheerful, friendly service. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.
Awesome realisable & trustworthy!
I submitted a request on shiply site and had several replies so i picked one and shiply told me to make the deposit to them and final payment to hauliers?
I did this and the fist date of collection the hauliers told me the driver had died in the night and that they could not collect.
we made alternative date for collection but they said it is now £150extra as they needed to get outside contractor involved.
The collection date arrived and they did not show? I tried his mobile but it was disconnected.
I have contacted Shiply who said that they had removed this company from there site? however this saga was over 2 weeks and Shiply new we had hired them but Shiply did not contact us to say this company had been removed.
I have contacted Shiply who say they will try and contact the hauliers to get them to refund money.
As to date I have been waiting 4 days and no reply.
I will contact Shiply again as I believe that the problem is down to them to resolve?
NOTE Be very careful using the Shiply site as it is obviously full of scammers?
very disgruntled person Nick Southorn