Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Easy to use service. I will be using again and am happy to recommend.
Very easy to use, lots of reply from companies, thank you for your help.
Very easy to use, we were able to get many very competitive quotes to transport some household items from Sherborne to Birmingham. Prompt updates with every bid - a great website.
Shipley worked well I had lots of choice of prices and couriersThe whole process went smoothly
Excellent service and communication. Would have liked a phone call to say that there was a long delay.
I had a quick response to my search
Used shiply on recommendation of another person, easy to use, lots of choice of companies. Would use again
Very good service would definitely recommend them and I would use them again if I needed to
Quick and reliable.
The price was very competitive. The courier delayed my pick up to the next day and only let me know this last minute. But they strapped everything securely and protected it.
Shiply recommended to me by family member who used them through his work. Had problems caused by me and family member getting involved at same time. Found their on-line communication affected by this which left me confused. First co. approached real let down, but 2nd co. was superb. Pleased with service generally as got my car shipped to home address in perfect order. Good communication throughout.
Shiply is very reliable and efficient as well.
Zal wel goed in gebruik zijn. Duurt alleen erg lang voordat je geverifieerd bent. Dat moet toch simpeler kunnen. We zitten al dagen te wachten.
A good system that’s easy to use.
Thank you Shipley for the deliveries plus maintain contact with me the sender and my daughter the receiver during the appropriate time scale
Good service for finding a courier company
connecting with suppliers at a good price
Very good, follow up useful. will use again
Really good service - quotes came through quickly, pricing competitive, chosen service provider was friendly and efficient. I'd use again.
Used to get a bike moved across country. Had loads of people quoting so plenty of options. Well organised and easy to use. Found a good transporter company that delivered promptly and without fuss. Recommend Shipley as an option if you want something moved with transport.
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 29,371 reviews