Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Great idea, and works well for simple point to point deliveries. But if there’s more than one drop off point or additional services required like packing or parking to be arranged then it’s not ideal. Also a reference number for each delivery would help especially if dealing with more than one delivery.
Vehicle arrived late due to overrun on previous job but driver was very cooperative
It's a great system. I got about 25 quotes within about an hour. The only things is: the layout on the list of quotes is a bit of a mess and I nearly accepted a really expensive quote by mistake. I don't know what the contractor's like yet because I haven't used him but he has 98% approval and has been booked and reviewed a lot, so I hope he'll be ok.
Found the service quick and easy to use. Everything went so well with service. Accepted a quote, not the cheapest, but quick and efficient. Unfortunately one item couriered , a freezer, working efficiently before despatched, did not work on arrival. Presume jolted too much moving about during collection etc.Will use Shiplys again but also try to read about couriers who quote.
ALL WENT TO SCHEDULE ALTHOUGH THE DRIVER ARRIVED AN HOUR BEFORE THE 3 HOUR WINDOW STARTED SO I, AS ARRANGED, HAD TO DRIVE 5 MILES TO MEET HIM AT THE PICK UP POINT.
Good service, would use again
Does what it says on the tin.... say what you want, get some quotes, pick one and pay a deposit get your item
Met my requirements and I obtained a good quote for an overseas delivery which has now been completed. Would use again.
Very pleased, once again, to have used Shipley.
Quick and reliable
Good service
Would use again when required
Would use again.
Easy to use and the delivery driver kept me informed of any delay due to traffic etc
Easy to use Web site which helped me find a company to ship a box to my son in Canada.
Only downside was several quotes which, when followed up, revealed that the companies had not checked the postcode. Although they quoted for the to that area which wasted time.
Shiply has been a real help to me a number of times as someone without a car. The experience does vary a little depending on which provider you choose, but it opens up opportunities that otherwise wouldn't be available. The shiply platform works very well and is efficient to use if all parties involved are committed to it.
Straightforward and easy to use, results were very good.
I found Shiply extremely helpful. The service was great with them and gave you time to so the things you want to do while they do the leg work for you in finding the best value courier. The courier I had was fantastic and I'm glad that the one I was going for added so much on top of their initial price which turned me off. But Shiply were fantastic from start to finish Thank you.
Shiply nous a proposé Casttrans. Nous sommes très satisfaits de cette entreprise par son professionalisme, équipe sympathique et à l'écoute de ses clients. Service rapide et propre.
Merci.
F.J. H.
very good service.
The men who collected was brilliant.
Excellent service. I wanted a piano moved from Bristol to London, including up flights of stairs at the delivery location. Shipley found around a dozen or so removals who might take on the job; within a week I had received an acceptable quote from a piano removals specialist company who undertook the job within a further week efficiently and professional. My only frustration was that the website is largely automated and for some reason 'blocked' my activity for a few days because it mistakenly thoight I was giving away personal password details. I think it might have mistaken some non alpha-numeric characters (such as # or *) I used in corrspondence with the delivery company for password data?
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 27,690 reviews