Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Good site for getting quotes quickly."
"I received several prices within two days. The company I selected did an excellent job & for the agreed price (despite several delays that were my fault & not theirs)."
"Happy with the move involving a glass table and two flights of stairs. Table moved, no breakages or chips. All good. 👍🏽"
"Came across this serve by accident when looking for a way to deliver a large item to a friend. The submitting of details for item and the bidding were very good systems, and we had a choice of companies to use. The delivery was successful and we would use this way of getting large items to people across the UK again."
"well done got their quick and seemed a well organised firm"
"Have used Shiply a couple of times and everything went smoothly with my pick ups/deliveries."
"Good service."
"RT 4r4rr44 re receidddrdddr4rrvedd"
"helpful,"
"quick with quotes for my piano move. Wait for cheapest price though."
"Very good service"
"Needed to move a precious heirloom chest of drawers from Manchester to Luxembourg. Shipley enables me to choose which of the offers suited my needs. I chose a delivery man that had a 100% track record, albeit a little more expensive than the rest. If I was just shifting boxes I would have chosen a cheaper quote."
"Very good site with a user-friendly format to view and manage multiple quotes. It enables an organized communication with quote providers without the need of keeping track of multiple emails and communications. Highly recommended service."
"Simple, quick and easy. Just need a printer, prepare your parcels and wait for it to be collected. I did send 19 big items to Spain and arrived within 3 days, even before the date programmed. Once you accept a quote you will be able to talk to the person in charge of your delivery. Mitch, from last minute Parcel, was there all the time for all the questions that I had. Great job! Thank you"
"Easy to find a courier, good courier."
"Found it a bit confusing at first with the amount of offers but worked well."
"I found it frustrating that my request ran out of time before a decision could be made and I lost the ability to message the preferred bidder. I had to submit a new bid. Apart from that it worked OK."
"Good system"
"John got the car, but was much later than expected. He is a good Guy and pointed out a few things with the car. Very helpful."
"Worked really well. There needs to be a way to cancel a quote request if you change your mind though - I did this with a previous quote and had to unsubscribe to the emails, which I didn't want to do totally, but I was just being plagued with them and couldn't see a way to just cancel the request without accepting one of the quotes."
Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 24,018 reviews