Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Easy to use service and has always come through when I need large items shipped.
First time using shipley, found it hard at first to understsnd the process as i was receiving too many emails and text messages but got sorted in the end, would prob use again
Just few problems as their truck broke down but resolved, communication could be better but a happy customer now.
Very nice site to check alternatives for shipping (in my case, a truck). The only bad part is that it seems like most of the shipping companies are charging the same rate per mile almost to the penny.
A slight delay but very good service and one of the cheapest company. Claire
Did not realize deposit goes to shiply and remaining balance has to be paid with a different form or payment.
Don’t like the price intercept in messaging. Otherwise great
Wish I had left more detailed info on the refrigerator I wanted moved. I don't know how to upload pictures so more details for the mover would have helped.
Was afforded the opportunity to choose among several shippers,I would recommend and use your company again,a positive experience for me.
A good range of offers made promptly, which resulted in a good offer and collection as agreed.
Had my daughters furniture and goods shipped. All other shipppers were 2k+ and Shipley connected me with an individual who did it for 580
The site worked well. Facilitated my search and had a positive result with no issues.
Shiply made the effort to supply me with bids of best price for my needs.
I have used Shipley in the past and it has worked out well. I am using it again to transport goods from France back to the uk, I am hoping to have that same good service that I have experienced before.
The delivery service was good and the goods arrived as advised . The communication could be better.
Very easy to use, and good for quotes (especially once you let the bidding war begin)
Meine Motorrad ist gut und ohne Beschädigung angekommen. Preis / Leistung ist o.k. Mit der Kommunikation hapert es a bissal. Erst länger nichts gehört. Dann hats funktioniert. Sprechen ungarisch. Google Übersetzer machts möglich. Bitte in Zukunft gleich nach Auftragsannahme melden. Vielen Dank und alles Gute.
expensive but provided lots of options and made the process simiple
Using Shipley worked ok, providing a good selection of quotes and giving access to professional removal companies. However there seems to be a delay in gaining responses which can complicate matters. The company we chose were professional and competitive which made up for the elongated process.
Kendall was great. She and her co worker keep me advised of the shipping status throughout the delivery procesd.I would consider using her services in the future
Shiply is rated 4.57 based on 32,000 reviews