Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Shiply ?

"Shiply must give more clear instructions that payment is settled directly with the shipper. I thought we transferred funds through them. It is only an introduction agency after that you are on your own. However, it works well and we certainly got the job done thanks to Shiply."
"very usefull,we where able to obtain a competitive quotation for returning a shower unit,however very confusing when contacted the haulier,different names to quotation and another name for payment,a weeks delay in delivering so we got concerned that we may have been a victim of a scam,all ok in the end"
"Good service, will use again"
"First timer. I needed to have a fridge delivered from Leven in Scotland. Initial tenders were a bit pricey but, by waiting, I eventually received an acceptable quote. The chap, who is also a newbie was very friendly and communicated well. Excellent service and I will recommend it to friends."
"Good service. Thanks"
"A very fast service to find local couriers to collect and deliver all sorts of goods. I was able to review quite a few different Companies across a range of prices before choosing one with reasonable costs, good feedback and providing me the service I was looking for. I would recommend this service and I would certainly use it again in the future."
"It pays to wait to get several quotes before accepting. In my experience the quotes reduced over time and several earlier quotes were modified to match later lower quotes. Once I accepted the preferred driver's quote arrangements for delivery were good and effective."
"I found a great courier. However I did the process twice as I had to await the item becoming available and shiply expire the bid process for some reason (would be good to see an extend the bid process button or something like that)."
"very easy to use website and the responses were incredibly quick, the whole process from quote to delivery was complete within 2 weeks definitely use Shiply again."
"Easy to use, lots of quotes received and the team we ultimately chose were great, if just a little overworked, and worked a very long day."
"Quick delivery and on time"
"Quick and easy to use, quotes came in quickly"
"Useful website to get competitive quotes for delivering stuff. After one false start (the transport company couldn't delivery between 9-5) I found a good-value company who did a good job."
"I was really pleased with this service. They delivered on time and were very helpful with getting the bulky item into the house. If I had any criticism it would be on the collection and communication. We had to wait 2 weeks for the item to be collected. And then they wanted to pick up between 7pm-11pm. This was too late to expect t people to wait up for. When I eventually managed to get through to somebody they did reschedule an earlier slot which was great but it did take quite some time to actually speak to them."
"The service provided was very good, I had a few concerns as the delivery guy was on foreign plates but absolutely no problems. He had good communication and transported my car exactly how he said he would 👍👍"
"I found the names of the respondents difficult. They were confusing, especially when they all came in at once."
"Quick responses"
"Picked up on time came on the Tuesday not Monday as first arranged but kept me up to date would use again box came in good condition no bangs or dinteds"
"Steven Dann was fine and a good price. He was expecting cash on delivery or pre-payment which I wasnt aware of as no emails from Shiply to say this. I found it difficult to be notified by Shiply of timings but perhaps that was just me?"
"Easily understood. Clear and precise. Would use again."
Shiply is rated 4.64 based on 23,446 reviews