Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shiply 5 star review on 4th August 2021
Shiply 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Pete4171
Shiply 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Cher3027
I used Shiply for the first time recently to transport a chair from Cornwall. I found the site easy to use and received various competitive quotes very quickly.
Very helpful in helping me secure the courier and the way that they assisted me with my inquiry. Thanks a lot.
Used Shiply for collection and deliver back a Lawn Mower All went okay.We were kept informed .
The service is very useful but the commission seems excessive.
Easy to use and found a decent delivery service. Be warned you'll be inundated by some ridiculous quotes, but there WILL be some decent/honest ones in there! Got loads of options really quickly, would definitely use again!
Quite happy with service
Wide range of prices and availability
Nice easy way to find the service i needed. But did keep getting quotes from companies i had already rejected. Would definitely use the site again though.
Great idea but the courier I used took over 3 weeks to collect my parcel and then delivered it in 2 parts when it should have all arrived together
Transport effectué par France Transport. Excellente prestation avec un Arrimage conforme, une prise en compte des contraintes des expéditeurs et destinataires, et un dialogue permanent. Société que je recommande.
The Shiply site is excellent for offering a large number and wide & varied selection of carriers/transporters of goods. Just be careful that the carriers are specialists in transporting specific goods if needed. I.E. valuable classic motor cycles. You don't want a 'man in a van' for that, select a professional motor cycle transportation company.
Great site and efficiently organised
Worked surprisingly well, fairly easy to use.
The website provide Easy to arrange the job. But the carrier would ask for more when they delivered at the door. They had increased once of £50 when they were informed the stairs (6) in the front door. A bit disappointed on this only.
Hi, must amend my review. Rafique123 actually charged £79, rather than the £59 owed for delivery. I mistakenly blamed them in my first review to you for charging over £90, but it was still £20 over.
My first time using Shipley, it's really great I like the process, it opens up so many options if you're buying from a distance, I would definitely recommend. It took a while for my courier to confirm a pick up time, where as I would have preferred a quicker slot confirmation. They were really efficient and polite
The site is easy enough to use and you do get a delivery organised at the end of the process. However, due to the number of suppliers using the site you do feel like you are getting spammed by the number of email quotations you get. Some suppliers send an email to tell you they will be quoting and then another with the quotation. Others will quote you an initial price, usually very high, then they might change it 3, 4 or even 5 times. It might be a better solution for the requester to receive a single email with all the quoted prices in, like a compiled email, rather then an email after every submittal. I would use the site again now that I am aware of how it works.
Needed a shepherd's hut moved. Got a quote quickly agreed price agreed a place to meet. He was there early. When we got to the hut it was loaded inside 10 mins. We went to customers house in a narrow. The driver demonstrated great skill to lower the hut and help us manoeuvre the hut up a severe slope into the customers drive. Great service from a very skilled and well equipped operative
Ist das 1. Mal gewesen, dass ich über shiply, eine Spedition gesucht habe. Die Angebote kamen rucki-zucki😁. Innerhalb von 4 Tagen, erfolgte die Abholung u. Anlieferung - echt fix☺️. Bin über die Abholung u. Anlieferung gut informiert gewesen. Der Fahrer war super nett🤗. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen😌🤗
Efficient and reasonable. Will be using this website again.
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 29,853 reviews