Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"I needed a Motorbike transported from Birmingham to West Cumbria, the price and service was very good, lots of communication, can't complain."
"Collected my wingback chair as planned. Plenty of communication regarding delivery, but did turn up half an hour earlier than the allocated time slot. Also, the delivery drivers were a little forceful when trying to get the chair through my front door which resulted in a scratch to my door. All in all, a no frills courier, but a much cheaper option than the likes of Parcel force etc."
"It was on his words delivery was spouse to be Friday but he delivered on Monday good understanding"
"Good site. Received plenty of quotes. Reviews were helpful."
"First time user and it works well. Website edits what messages are shown which can make a communication with a delivery company difficult because you don't know if the messages get through. e.g. I mentioned times using numeric digits and the whole message was censored out. Would also like to be able to see past feedback messages about delivery companies for reference."
"Found it a easy website, plenty of options to choose from Chris ajmi"
"Easy to use and I was very happy with the courier I found"
"The unnecessary uncertainty surrounding the pickup timings was really annoying, especially as I had provided every cooperation possible. I still waited in virtually the whole day having been promised a morning pickup. A classic, this behaviour, and in spite of getting a feeble apology, late, did not mitigate this lazy and inconsiderate treatment. I made a fuss, complained, told them to promise an early pickup next morning. It worked. Their driver arrived bang on time. I gave him precise location instructions written out on a sheet of A4, to hand over to his boss. He forgot. I had to email another. That too got mislaid. So irritating to have to deal with careless people. On the plus side, once the big boss took over, things were great. He got it. Spoke to me. Was on the case. My goods arrived within the time window he’d offered, within two days. Excellent service. Totally happy - but they need to sort themselves out and pay attention to detail when they take on a customer."
"Company failed to collect item at agreed time and then lied to me saying it wasn’t ready when I had a txt to says they was in traffic and wouldn’t be collecting 🤷🏼‍♀️ But they Did delivery items safely and on time would I use again maybe"
"Good way of finding alternative quotes"
"Shipley was fine but due to noncooperation if seller no collection was made"
"Easy to use, very prompt, will use again."
"Good prices and great delivery time scale thank you"
"Very prompt reply to emails and very good communication"
"Thank you for your service"
"Chose Cassandra as my carrier. All went very well"
"Quotes came in quickly, and I was able to make an informed decision."
"Great service & lots of quotes received, trouble was, that I was still bombarded with quotes after I had placed my order and paid the deposit. the delivery was fine though."
"Very good response when I posted my requirements. Also, the delivery was quicker than I was expecting at a reasonable price."
"I have used Shipley on several occasions and although I had one unfortunate experience overall the service is good"
Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 24,718 reviews