Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Shiply ?

"Needed quotes quickly in order to secure a transaction for a pinball machine halfway across the country. Within 24 hours, I never received a single quote. Customer support simply sent me an automated form reply when I emailed my complaint. I provided every detail (dimensions, weight, even the eBay listing). There should be a giant disclaimer on the front of Shiply's main page that reads "CERTAIN BULKY ITEMS SUCH AS PINBALL MACHINES MAY NOT RECEIVE QUOTES TIMELY" Very disappointing."
"Appalling inept and shambolic service. Ordered transport for item on 30th July. Courier regularly failed to collect on dates promised. Still no sign of item and courier does not respond to messages. And seller cancelled the sale in frustration at the useless service"
"Are you sure you want me to write a review considering losing money twice now. Paying you a deposit and Drivers not collecting? I don’t want credit, I want my money back."
"The company I used through Shiply- Proovia/ goodfellas let me down. I chose them because they agreed to deliver on a specified date. Unfortunately they failed to collect on the original date due to a break down. They collected 2 days later but then came back with a revised date for delivery 1 week after they had originally committed to. They then refused to allow the girl to help the one delivery man with the sofa. So said they would come back with 2 people. Then that didn’t happen, then finally when they came back with three people they couldn’t get sofa through the door so left it in the lobby. So my son and his girlfriend ( the girl they had decided was incapable of lifting the sofa on the first delivery attempt) had to get it up stairs and through the door by themselves. They did have to remove a door to get it in but managed it between themselves. The company did reduce the price but I was still very disappointed with the service."
"Car collected 2 days after agreed time. Shambolic. Replacement transporter was reliable."
Hi Tony,

I am sorry that your car was not collected on time.

I am glad that you were able to find another transport provider who was more reliable.

Thanks for using Shiply, I hope this experience has not deterred you from using us again.

Regards,
Hi Tony,

I am sorry that your car was not collected on time.

I am glad to hear that you were able to source another transport provider was able to complete the job in time.

I hope this one negative experience has not deterred you from using Shiply again.

Anne
"Booked a delivery on 18th July its now 15th August still not delivered and can no longer contact the courier ???????? Booking Confirmation You have accepted bikesboatsandtrailers's quote of £255 for your delivery Piagio Tuk Tuk Pizza Van (no Engine) Summary Receipt Number: txn_1CpMY6ALyYGj0gdnNrCpswaIListing ID: 8V5GX74EV Description Amount Deposit Paid £55 Balance to be paid £200 Total £255 Your outstanding balance of £200 should be paid directly to bikesboatsandtrailers Next Steps bikesboatsandtrailers should contact you shortly to make the necessary final arrangments for your delivery. If the delivery date is particularly soon or you don't hear from bikesboatsandtrailers, please contact them by clicking the button below. Contact Transport Provider Important Although every effort is made to ensure Shiply is as safe as possible, and you have already had the added benefit of analysing bikesboatsandtrailers's feedback rating, continued diligence and scrutiny prevails. Accordingly, just the same as when you meet a transport company offline you should still request copies of bikesboatsandtrailers's insurance and licence information as well as insist upon on a written contract for the services carried out before your goods are picked up."

Thanks for your review.

Please get in touch with us so we can put you in touch with the transport provider.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
"Delivery didn’t happen then you failed to refund deposit as promised"
Hi,

I am sorry to hear your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact us so we can get your deposit sorted asap.

Please contact us so we can discuss the matter further.

Anne
"I request all of you to protect yourselves from this company. They are nothing but frauds. I booked a delivery with one of their so called verified driver and he ran away with my car. When I chased it up with them as they have had taken the deposit from me and shared my details with their so, called transporter they said we can only give you details the driver has registered with us apart from that we can't do anything for you. The details they sent me (which were not available to me when I booked) it was clear that he was fake as his company name was "Recovery Service". So, please avoid them as they have criminals registered with them and they not only share our personal details with them but also give them access to our precious items. I have learnt my lesson but really hard way so, this is heads up to anyone who wants to use them please pay little more and arrange delivery with proper delivery company or a person you know. To save few quids you will lost your complete delivery and police will not do anything for you either as they will say it is a civil matter because you were the one who gave authority to the driver to pickup the vehicle and deliver it to you. So, be very careful and strictly avoid shiply."
Hi Mr Khan,

I am sorry to hear that your experience with Shiply was not a positive one and that you have experienced the theft of your car.

We do our best to vet the transport providers who use our platform and we are sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident.

Please call us about your deposit and we'll get this sorted for you.

Anne
"I have pay the invoice that they sent to me on 01 august and from that day they never asnswerd me. The said the car should be on destination from 3-5 days. Today is 09 august and i dont know nothing... Nobody send me email or call me, or answer my emails. This is not serious."
Hi Denis,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties getting in touch with your chosen transport provider.

Please get ion touch so we can help put you in contact with them.

Anne
"Same rating as last time as although the service works well and we have had very good delivery experiences the forms to fill out are terrible. The house move form that you have to fill out does not allow for any paintings, sculptures, substantial workshop tools etc or the ability to advise potential shippers by any other means that we have a lot of heavy items. It means that a lot of time is then wasted receiving quotes from shippers with vans that are too small etc. This wastes our time with email explanations and the shippers time in replying."
Hi Chan,

Thanks for your review and valuable feedback.

We appreciate constructive criticism and will take it on board as we try to improve the platform.

Anne
"Ha sido terrible, no se presentó el transportista el dia ni la hora acordada. No fueron capaces de llamarme, sólo mandaron un mail 2h:33 más tarde de la hora. Nos han fastidiado las vacaciones al no poder subir las dos motocicletas, nos hemos tenido que ir tarde y sin ellas. NO RECOMIENDO ESTE SERVICIO PARA NADA. Recibí un mail al cabo de dos días con una simple disculpa. Aún no me han devuelto el dinero pero supongo que lo harán. En fin UN DESASTRE"
Hola Xavier,

Gracias por tu comentario.

Lamento que tu experiencia no haya sido la mejor.

Ponte en contacto con nuestro equipo de asistencia para poder ayudarte con respecto a este asunto.

Te puedes poner en contacto con nosotros a través de support-es@shiply.com

Saludos,
Marie
"My order was cancelled but I have not received the £6 deposit back."
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience with Shiply was not a positive one.

In order to get your deposit refunded please give us a call or send us an email.

Simon
"The delivery company has 'disappeared' now that they have my money and my motorbike was delivered damaged. Very poor, and there is no tangible help coming from Shiply..."
Hi Bryan,

I am sorry to hear that your Shiply experience was not a positive one and that you were let down by your chosen transport provider.

If you have not already done so please get in touch so we can look in to this matter for you.

Simon
"Used Shiply for the first time and extremely unhappy with the service. Put in touch with a delivery company quickly and thought I was getting a reputable delivery service. Large fridge freezer has now gone missing with no contact from Delivery company. No item delivery signature with a potential loss of £500 plus payment fee."
Hi Rona,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

If you are having trouble getting in touch with your chosen transport provider please give us a call and we'll be happy to get this sorted.

Anne
"Went with Shiply and gave them my info and my son who was to receive the car. Shiply sent me an email and said don't pay the shipper until car arrives as they were a new operator. Too late the shipper contacted my son and got him to pay up front. Last we ever heard of the shipper and out 1000.00 dollars. I believe Shiply shouldn't have given out my sons info and should check out new operators! Definitely wouldn't recommend them!!"
Hi Tim,

I am sorry that your experience with Shiply was not a positive one.

Please contact our support team so we can assist with is matter.

Simon
"This company rips off Uk customers. SHIPLY rips off UK customers. If you are in any other country in Europe and need a car transported from or to a different country in Europe and pay in € you pay 8.7% commision if you do the same but you are in the Uk and pay in £ the charge you 33.6%, Example: - A listing for the transport of a car (fiat punto) From Germany to the UK - That listing is created on Shipley outside the UK, it will be in € EUROS. - Some transporter bids €1000 to transport that vehicle, - On the transport requester's screen, he will see €1087, - On accepting the bid he pays Shipley €87 commision for the contact to the transporter and pays him (transporter) the €1000. If exactly the same transport is requested by a UK resident the listing will be in £ GBP - A listing for the transport of a car (fiat punto) From Germany to the UK - That listing is created on Shipley IN the UK, it will be in £ GBP. - Some transporter bids £1000 to transport that vehicle, - On the transport requester's screen, he will see £1336, - On accepting the bid he pays Shipley £336 commision for the contact to the transporter and pays him (transporter) the €1000. All other Europeans paying in € Shipley charges 8.7 % The UK residents are charged 33.6% THAT IS UNFAIR COMPETITION AND DISCRIMINATION Thay is not all If you read Shipleys T&C's you will find out that if something goes wrong with a transporter, Shipley will not take any responsibility as they consider themselves as a platform for contacts, they can put you in contact with the worst scammer, receive their commision and it's your problem. If for some reason the transport won't happen you will not get the money you paid Shipley back BE WARNED BE AWARE!"
"Never got my deposit back from a failed pickup.... ..j"
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please call our support team so we can get your deposit sorted out.

Anne
"I have paid 8 pounds to send a bumper to Manchester the total price was 40 pounds still waiting for the reply for the person who offer this service"
Hi,

If you are having difficulty getting in touch with your chosen transport provider please contact our customer support team who'll be able to assist with this.

Anne
"Shiply is not responsible for anything. which is astonishing for the customer and completely unacceptable being a consumer. ON SHIPLY WEBSITE IT STATES THAT TRANSPORTER COMPANY IS VERIFIED & INSURANCE IS VERIFIED for customer which is not true at all. shiply doesn't complete the checks on the transporter and their right insurances, in case of worse scenario shiply will say to you that it was your duty to carried out all the checks from the transporter company as SHIPLY is only based on a american base call centre nothing else. SO PLEASE EVERYONE BEFORE HANDOVERING YOUR PRIDE AND JOY TO ANY x.y.z company or a con transporter company always double check & ask for their right insurance cover and check ups on the transporter company from company house."

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

However in response to some of the statements you have made in your review I would like to clarify that we do indeed vet transport providers and check insurance documents before they can operate via Shiply.

We never tell customers that it is their duty to carry out checks of their own accord, nor are we based on any sort of American call centre as you claim.

If there is anything you would like to discuss please get in contact with us.

Anne
"They charged me deposit twiced!"
Shiply is rated 4.64 based on 23,446 reviews