Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
The recommended company, Good_Fellas, were dishonest despite having a supposedly high rating. I have yet to see if my deposit will be refunded . . .
wasted ages of my time Couriers quote without reading the requirements / dimensions and then cancel after the deposit is paid 3 times in a row wont be coming here again
Our neighbour used Shiply and the driver damaged our property. Although I have video evidence and the police agree he damaged the property Shiply are not being helpful. If you want a cheap service and you don't care about your property or your neighbours then using Shiply won't be an issue.
Used Shiply to book a bike in for collection. Couriers company name is SR Express. All l can say you any individual needing a trusted courier.. DO NOT BOOK THIS COMPANY.. I paid £200.00 to collect a bike from Aberdeen to Durham. The individual Simon Rixon took my money and did not collect the bike. I am now having to hand this debt over to a recovery company to recover. Disgraceful service and the attitude of this man is just rediculous. I just wanted to warn others that book. Don't get me wrong there is some extremely professional courier companys on Shipley but this one is one the AVOID. Shipley should remove this company from its data base.
Do not use shiply, i had a car that was suppose to be picked up today, and the provider told me they are having issues with shiply suspending their account, so they are canceling my pick up since they have lo legal obligation, shiply doesnt have a direct phone number so they can fix it, or give me a refund. They are making me loose alot of money sibce the car needed to be picked up today from an auction by Cotransportsolutions.
We were happy with most of the collection and delivery, at the beginning if March, but are still waiting for one important item, a piano, which has not been delivered. We have had no reply to our phone calls, texts and emails to the carrier, Dagsbros. Shipley have given us the information that they have on the firm and advised us to go to Citizens Advice. They are accepting no responsibility and have refused further help. I require my piano urgently and need to know its whereabouts.
Horrendous experience with a courier company via Shiply, courier lost a leg of a £5000 desk ruining it, and the courier nor Shiplys are really interested, couriers do not honour insurance as advertised, Shiplys customer service is also hopeless, PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN USING THIS SERVICE,
Chose this company LogisticsSolutions through Shiply. once they take your deposit good luck on getting the commitment realized. Stated I would have my car Thursday may 12,, then they changed to Friday, then maybe Saturday or Monday. My current car was picked up so now i have no car for who knows how long. They tell you things can come up they cant control. BS, its literally an 8 hr drive. I leave on vacation so who knows what will happen. Steer clear if you want your car on a commited timeframe. once they have your $$ all bets are off.
Will not give me my deposit back. Only future credit. Not disclosed that I can see.
The telphk8en customer service are abrupt, and the connection to their call centre is abysmal (obvs not UK based). The couriers used are unreliable, and the process quoted are misleading. They also take every excuse not to offer a refund, and even when you push for it it still takes a week. Which you will have to chase. I would avoid using Shiply at any cost.
The delivery experience was actually OK other than the van broke down and we had to change the dates and were delayed by 2 weeks but that wasn't a huge problem. What is the problem is that Shiply hounded me to leave feedback for the delivery company (even though I had not yet had my delayed delivery) and sent me a final reminder to leave feedback otherwise they would leave positive feedback on my behalf! I told them this is illegal to pretend to be me and leave positive feedback on my behalf but they are not concerned as this is their policy. I am amazed they get away with this and how on earth can customers trust their feedback scores? Very poor!
Terrible service They take your money and have no control if the quote will be honoured
Got an offer for transport of an antique wardrobe from UK to North Germany for 286€, 86 of which were for Shiply (almost 30%!) There was a delay of 1 week, I had to pay 5£ storage fee per day at the pick up place ( auction house). In Germany the truck broke down and I was offered to pay either 400€ for delivery or the wardrobe would be sent back to UK. Shiply neither refunded their commission nor could help me except giving me the address of the transport company. After 4 weeks I still haven’t got my wardrobe and I don’t know what happens now. The transporter seems to live nomad-style in his broken van on a parking space in South Germany…
For some reason my messages were blocked for review by the system - AI suggesting I think I’d put in my contact details (I hadn’t!). I was told things might be delayed by a few hours. Three days later still waiting to be able to respond to those who are trying to quote for the work and need answers to their questions. Been in touch with customer service and they explained the issue but are unable to seemingly solve.
After accepting a quote and paying the deposit our delivery was closed before it was collected leaving us unable to contact the courier. As a consequence we had to make an emergency contact with the courier the week before collection. The courier then confirmed collection and that was the last we heard from them. The courier refused to answer any requests for contact information; did not arrive to collect our belongings and did not respond to my numerous requests for an update on the situation. Shiply provided us with a contact number for the courier that was never answered for numerous voice or numerous messages. We had travelled to France specifically to arrange the collection of our belongings by a courier that never materialised. We will be seeking a return of our deposit but will be out several hundred pounds on the flights.
43 % de frais !! J'ai perdu 2 jours à recevoir des offres completement hors de prix : je fini par comprendre que la plateforme ajoute 43% de frais pour couvrir ses frais : du grand n'importe quoi... quel interet de facturer aussi cher la mise en relation ? et pourquoi ne pas l'indiquer clairement...
If I could give zero stars I would. This site scammed us of 345+ dollars. The shiply deposit was returned. But in no way do you suppose the company will return scammed money from a fraudulent driver. This is absolutely appalling. The US shiply is garbage there is no way to contact but claim to be "insured" no go f*yourself shiply. And find a way to to vet your driver's for hire. Also insurance for fraudulent drivers that take your money and run. You are absolutely liable for this in my opinion. You just covered your ass by adding it into your FAQ.
Absolutely rubbish, paid deposit nearly two weeks ago, still had no indication or acknowledgement when this order is likely to be actioned
I booked a company through Shiply to bring furniture from France to Ireland. I paid 25% deposit and on the day I was leaving my property, the removal firm didn’t turn up - having emailed me twice in the days before to confirm. I had to clear the apartment that day and all Shiply could offer was ‘we’ll re-list the items for you for new quotes or wait 24 hours to see if they contact you’ Absolutely no use! I would not recommend them. Nor will I ever use them again. I’m still waiting for my deposit
Les prix sont complètement dingues.. La ou un transporteur officiel me demande 200 euros j'ai des offres à 700 euros puis 429. La pub annonçait des remises jusqu'à 75% : on en est loin..
Shiply is rated 4.57 based on 32,000 reviews