Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I wonder why the company still exists. May be its good time we tip fraud team and other financial authority. I paid for a service that was never carried out. When I asked for refund they refused and said they will credit my account with them for future use if i need service from them. In 2years time i did not have a need for their services. Recently I purchased something and wanted to use my £50 credit with Shiply. I was shocked that I had £0 balance. When I wrote them email i was told that they only keep money for 2 year period after that it becomes theirs. I challenged them why they did not tell me before? why they could not send me a text or email to alert me about the account approaching 2 years? I told them that this was money that came from my account not earned through loyalty or points and they have no right to either close or empty the funds but they still think they are bigger than the customer. This is pure theft by deception. Crooks.
Unfair cancellation policy
Unfair cancellation policy. Poor customer service and unsympathetic behaviour. Lost a lot of money and did not even use the service - be very careful!
I bought a marble coffee table on eBay and I organised the table to be collected by the courier on Shiply. The courier damaged the table to the top corner either carrying it to the van or putting it into the back of the van. The seller did provide an image of the table before the courier left his house there was not damaged to the top corner of the table . The courier damaged the table to the top corner and took the picture, the image that was taken by the courier company was not take directly outside of the seller house, as I have a look at Google maps street view. I have contacted the courier and she is refusing to claim on her insurance, the courier told me it was broken when collected but is untrue, the courier damaged the table and took a photo to use as evidence. I have spent a lot of money on a marble table and now it's damaged I can't resale or use it.
In addition, just pay a deposit do not pay the full amount for delivery, choose to pay the rest in cash on delivery. If the item is damaged dot not make this mistake, don't pay remain balance. Otherwise, you are going to regret like me. Provide claims/ courier company / good fellas.
Awful experience. Avoid.
You have to be careful as some operate rogue on this website and there is no supervision

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team if you have any outstanding issues you would like us to resolve.

Anne
One star is too much as my car went stolen and no one cares , shiply totally ignored me.

Anne
Don’t trust the drivers we lost it the car here about 6 month nobody keep responsibility the driver he took money from insurance and we nothing we need to send him in court and to lose money again after him be careful pls....

Anne
Never have I had so much trouble trying to get a delivery sorted waited two weeks to be told he couldn't do delivery got a refund but the seller then didn't sell me the item because of all the hassle

Anne
What most people do not realise is Shiply carry out no checks on their transporters.I know as i am a registered user, 80-90% of the transporters are not properly insured and not correctly licensed.Use at your peril.For the most part it works very well but if anything goes wrong you will have no comeback on the transporter and definitely no help from Shiply.They also charge a
20-25% fee on top of the transporters quote.Whatever deposit you have to pay is their fee.

Anne
This company is openly establishing contracts with disreputable individuals & businesses. Their response is that they have no complaints policy, no policy for dealing with rogue traders and absolutely no responsibility to their customers! Don't waste your money. DO NOT USE SHIPLY - you've no idea what you are getting, irrespective of 'reviews'. Find a reputable shipping company with a business ethic worthy of your money.
Hi there, I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one. Please get in touch with us so we can get this issue sorted for you. We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or al ternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com. Kind Regards, Anne
This is one of the most user-unfriendly web-based systems I have come accross. My email inbox has been raped by couriers’ sending out their generic responses, some so long they could give War & Peace a run for its’ money!! I am then to read through each one and respond. Hidden in there is the same question, 'WHEN' so why can't I put this on from the beginning?
I called Shiply and briefly spoke to JASON, who did not want to talk about it, account deleted, excellent Customer Service there JASON
Hi Geoff,

I am sorry that your experience was not positive.

When you are initially listing the item, you are able to select a specific date, leave it as flexible, or give a brief delivery timeline between 1-2 weeks.

I am sorry that you did not receive the customer support you deserve.

If you would like to speak to another customer support executive about the issue please contact us.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
Scumbags!!!! My stuff has been stolen the driver ignores all messages and phone calls and shiply won't give me my deposit back! This company can not be trusted. They are thieves
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

Please note that Shiply do not do any of the transporting ourselves, we are a neutral venue and act only as a third party.

Please take this issue up with the police as it is a matter for them.

We are able to assist with any information required for this procedure to be resolved, so please contact us if necessary.

Anne
Terrible. Paid my fee THEN told 3-5 MONTHS before the job could be completed. Order cancelled, refund never received. No telephone number for Shipley just an email address that doesn’t work. My query has bounced back TWICE, but still receiving requests for feedback, so here it is!!!

estos cobran 8 veces mas caro que el resto de transportistas,muy, muy mal.fatal
Hola,

Gracias por tu comentario.

Lamento que tu experiencia no haya sido la mejor.

Ponte en contacto con nuestro equipo de asistencia para poder ayudarte con respecto a este asunto.

Te puedes poner en contacto con nosotros a través de support-es@shiply.com

Saludos
Marie
We used a delivery driver by the name of Sooty Edwards, turned up in broken down old van, had to leave it running because he needed jump leads to re start it! Had to put blocks under his wheels, no handbrake!! Took 5 weeks to deliver to my customer, ended up giving a part refund as he’d managed to damage the item!

Anne
We had such a bad experience. We had a dismantled greenhouse delivered and because it had some staging tables the company we used charged a extra £100! Or wouldn’t deliver. They arrived and we had issues with doing a bacs transfer to pay, it would only go through the next morning and even though they could see it was processed they refused to leave unless we paid cash and threatened to take part of the greenhouse away. When I said I felt intimidated and would call the police they used the race card! We cancelled the transfer however we had accidentally processed it twice. Told them the next day and they promised to repay however this has not happened. They got aggressive in emails when we chased. They owe us £304 and now we can see they have been suspended! We will never get this money back and I don’t know how Shiply vet these couriers and I am not sure the courier we used was a legitimate company!! Do not use Shiply, the customer ratings mean nothing and if have problems they won’t help you resolve them.

Anne
Very poor customer service . I booked for a Shipley courier to collect a new sofa on a Friday same day delivery . Sofa didn’t arrive and I told them contact details false for courier and they said they couldn’t help me . Would not use ever again

Anne
I pay the deposit for a job and the transport company let me know and during two months they say they will do it until they did just no answer the phone anymore. I contacted shiply to ask for a refund on the deposit since it is NOT my fault the job was not done nor I did cancel and they refuse to pay me back. Shiply just give me credit on their website but I don't want to use this service anymore so I lost my deposit.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please get in touch with us so we can sort out your deposit issue.

Anne
These guys are a bunch of cowboys
These guys are a bunch of cowboys! Avoid!!! Deposit paid and collection arranged and yet failed to deliver on what was agreed. Blaming everyone else except themselves for their own incompetence. I wouldn't recommend these cowboys if they were the last courier company in existence! Unreliable, petty, rude, uncooperative, unhelpful and totally unprofessional and that is just for starters. Shocking!

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please get in touch with us so we can address any issues that you may have.

Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,701 reviews