Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shiply 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Shiply 5 star review on 5th February 2021
tofa18
Shiply 5 star review on 5th February 2021
duff255
Dreadful company, picked a courier through them, lost a whole day being fobbed off, contacted shiply, who said they’d re list job, quotes came back almost double original quote, so lost deposit!
A company called Courier Queen arranged my shipment , 30 kilo box of items via DPD. Although on tracker the whole box was lost without trace. Non existent customer service they refused to refund one penny of transport cost . Shiply completely uninterested also. Appalling service all round, completely unregulated and unaccountable as far as I can see.
Once quotes are received and supposedly agreed on, deposit made to Shipley and the carrier then increases their quote and in my case substantially.
Lot of hassle to go back and relist and try to retrieve deposit.
Avoid !!!
There is zero customer service and you should know that Shiply take zero responsibility when things go wrong. Their answer to me for a very serious issue of a car being dumped without permission on private land without notice as a "delivery" when the driver had been expressly told not to deliver on that day was "seek legal advice, we only provide introductions and can not get involved". I was shocked. Go elsewhere, or arrange directly, they add no value to the process at all, they just want to take their fees.
impossible to find a reliable courier. get the same automated responses to requests and on a couple of occassions when i have tried to book based on the quote provided i found i get the same old "we cant do that for 3,5 month" or "cant give you a date" . Possibly because we are located in NI but that is very clear from the outset so dont waste my time providing a quote to then ghost me or make stupid excuses not to do the job.
No issue with the shiply website, or obtaining quotes for the scope of work..
Let down by the delivery company, after waiting several weeks, had to make my own arrangements.
No details provided on the deposit I paid and no follow up details provided by Shiply
£220 quotes for collection of a 15kg package worth £300 from London to Belfast. You are xxcxccx joking
Well been well ripped of cost me £399 and not delivered the company as vanished so carnt get money back angry
I submitted a request on shiply site and had several replies so i picked one and shiply told me to make the deposit to them and final payment to hauliers?
I did this and the fist date of collection the hauliers told me the driver had died in the night and that they could not collect.
we made alternative date for collection but they said it is now £150extra as they needed to get outside contractor involved.
The collection date arrived and they did not show? I tried his mobile but it was disconnected.
I have contacted Shiply who said that they had removed this company from there site? however this saga was over 2 weeks and Shiply new we had hired them but Shiply did not contact us to say this company had been removed.
I have contacted Shiply who say they will try and contact the hauliers to get them to refund money.
As to date I have been waiting 4 days and no reply.
I will contact Shiply again as I believe that the problem is down to them to resolve?
NOTE Be very careful using the Shiply site as it is obviously full of scammers?
very disgruntled person Nick Southorn
With Shiply no problem,customer service very helpful!
But driver utterly incompetent,messed me around for 5 days and delivery never been made.Wanted to leave review on his page,but option for neutral or negative review is turned off!!!! Can't leave it until march????!!!!! But there is option for positive one!stay away from T_White. Allan W.....unprofessional,even on first glance he's got all positive reviews.....its only because there is no option for negatives!
Quotes bore no resemblance to final price vis quote £138 and final price £612.
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your review.

I am not sure what has happened here.

It may be a technical glitch, so if you are in doubt please get in touch.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues.

Tim
Disgraceful company. I had a problem with my account and they changed my password in order for me to stop sending messages. They have admin rights so yes they can block their own customers from services. Which legit company does that?
Hi,

I am sorry to hear this.

You must have been violating our terms and conditions, perhaps unknowingly.

If you would like clarification please get in touch.

Tim
The whole portal pricing is extremely expensive, some quotes looke like rigged pricing from bots to give you a feel that you've got plenty of competitive quotes. All the messages from transport companies look the same and are just copy and paste exercise. So if you get 5 quotes around £1000 but you know your transport is only taking 1/5th of the truck but you have to pay the full cost because they are unable to source other service en route! This portal is utter rubbish and don't believe 'big magazines' recommendations plastered on the front page.
Hi Michael,

I am sorry to hear your recent experience with Shiply was not a positive one.

If you are disappointed with your transport provider, please leave a review for them on their Shiply profile.

Tim
Absolute rubbish, got let down at the last minute, I only found out because I contacted the car dealer myself.
Trying to talk to.Someone impossible,55mins on hold and then gave up. Still waiting for a refund.
Sorted out myself in the end you can save money by not using this company.
Hi Daniel,

I am sorry to hear your recent experience with Shiply was not a positive one.

Please get in touch so we can get your refund sorted.

Tim
Excellent customer service through out the whole procedure, Cedric from CC trading a joy to meet and chat to, absolutely cracking. Thank you.
Hi Barry,

I am glad your experience was a positive one.

Just curious why you've given such a low review for such a good experience?

Thanks
Anne
I dii ok don’t realise sShiokey would farm out to other companies when I booked them. Prroovia, the company then used have stole, damaged, and lost items, they are unable to resolve. Customers devices are horrendous and farmed out to asiancall centres and no one takes responsibility, they don’t turn up on time, the drivers refuse to use shoe covers or remove shoes or put down carpet protection and leave without doing the job. I’m over£600 down four months into this process abs stuck with useless goods and taking them t court. Having spoke to Shipley, they say they have no responsibility for usu g them. Sadly this is the worst experience I’ve had in my life, will never use either company again and would urge you not to if you value your goods.
Hi Suzanne,

I am sorry to hear your recent experience with Shiply was not a positive one.

Please be aware that Shiply is a transport marketplace. We do not do any of the transporting ourselves.

We are the platform that connects individuals such as yourself with transporters who bid on your job.

We take all efforts necessary to reduce the amount of unreliable transporters on our site, and this includes a thorough vetting process, and continuous monitoring of service delivery standards.

Tim
Worst Experience. The courier turned up filthy, without a mask belly sticking out, and really aggressive . He spoke no English and moreover even though we paid premium turned up alone and refused to carry the furniture. Please vet your courier by the username john102.

Tim
please shiply, remove this person off your site,
A customer booked online and they cancelled last minuet and i waited. the name.
I could not do the next day and the chairs were left out as I could the remain in the building.
Thankfully my customer with support from shiply found a driver in the area.
Name given Ajsa, 4220605845495 is the person who did not show up.
He text I was cruel, he had a job and my customer was very flexible and gave them 5 days and had 100% recommendation..please remove as this is not exceptable.

Very important, the driver who bought my sofa, great service and communication
Hi Matt,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear your latest experience with Shiply was not a positive one.

Tim
I would not trust Shiply with my cat
Driver picked up goods and ran off

There was no correct address details for him
And on challenging more details the driving license is Romanian
Call police Shiply said we will give info xx they never had any
Shiply through me to the dogs I had to chase myself and police don’t want to know xx no resources
Hi Rahat,

Tim
Despite the couriers details showing a tick next to verified and a tick next to insurance along with details of the insurance Eg £100k Goods in Transit. Shipley DO NOT verify goods in transit insurance, they only check for vehicle insurance. Personally its not my problem if the courier doesn't insure his truck, it is my problem when my goods are damaged and they haven't got Goods in Transit insurance. The pages are laid out to give the impression that Shipley have checked out the providers when actually they do a bare minimum and rely on their own small print to turn their backs on their customers. I've used Shipley before and the service is good but isn't everything when things go right. The measure of a good company is hw they act when things go wrong and Shipley have been appalling!

Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 28,884 reviews