Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shocking delivery company. The drivers try to intimidate you to pay more than the quote agreed.

On the platform, we appointed SundaysDeliveries4u to deliver a sofa from Manchester to London. We agreed £81 for the delivery and then an extra £80 to have a two-man delivery to carry the sofa up 3 floors. So £161 total

On the day we reviewed a message to say the delivery would arrive in the next 60 minutes, however, they didn't turn up for another 3 hours.

Upon turning up the two men who barely spoke English demanded £250 before they gave the sofa. I showed them the agreement confirming the £161 cost yet they continued arguing with me and told me the would not deliver unless extra was paid.
lookout for the cowboys, ( Road_Spirit) that say they can do the job then 2 days before the email you saying can't do it and contact Shiply for a refund of the fee, that it.
Very poor ran service
Rafique123 is a complete idiot.
I booked him to collect a MOTORCYLE and deliver it to me.
I had messaged him last night to ask if he'd collected MOTORCYLES before. He's reply was yes.
Today he gets to the collection point but has NO RAMPS!!!!!!
How that man is in business is beyond me!!
Very UNHAPPY!!
Absolutely unresponsive customer service team. Would not trust this service ever again. Ultimately, just interested in making money rather than providing a good customer experience.
Hi,

Sorry to hear this wasn't a great experience for you overall.

Our customer support team are available to assist in whatever way we can so please reach out to us.

We appreciate your custom, thanks for using Shiply.

Anne
Terrible. Wouldnt wear gloves. Had to tell them to put on masks. Poor English. Smelly. Just awful.
Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear this wasnt a great experience for you.

If there is anything further we can do for you please contact us.

We appreciate your custom, thanks for using Shiply.

Anne
UNBELIEVABLE! The number provided was incorrect, we were given a collection time/date and this was not upheld by the so called delivery company.

The delivery company asked for full payment upfront before giving a collection time/date which if you read above was not upheld.

Finally, we received a time slot of between 9am-6pm and promised collection within that time frame, we mentioned we closed at 5pm which we mentioned but as he told us up until 6pm we waited. GUESS WHAT? They never turned up and instead decided to come the following morning which I guess suited them better... Save the stress and carry on.
Still waiting for the parcel to be collected date has been changed lots of times and it is still here
The carrier you put us in contact with was an absolute disaster there name was Sonybertrand the local police had to called to get the goods of van the whole experience was awful the price was agreed at 562 pounds when van arrived it was another 250 pounds the point blank refused to give over goods until money transfer was done he also refused to even see the goods would not ever use you again or to recommend you
Little or almost not recommended. They must control the companies that carry out transport services through their webpage. In my case, a carrier with a 97% of supposed reliability according to Shiply, but not at all recommended, after many excuses for not carrying out the transport, the carrier returns back the item damaged to you, in my case it has had a motorcycle (Vespa) 10 days later of pick it up from my house.
In this case, the excuse has been before and after the collection of the motorcycle, first the Covid and then another client cancellation that made, according to them, my motorcycle shipment not profitable.
After much insisting to get the motorcycle back, they sent it to my home 10 days later, with a blow that did not have before.
Shiply has been aware all the time but according to them, his job is not to intervene in anything at all, because the relationship is always between the client and the carrier so, do not expect any help from their side.
Shiply should provide a telephone numbre and an email for a better customer service, in Spain does not exist.
As a conclusion, there is no help from Shiply, almost non-existent and very difficult communication with them and a dubious carrier classification system.
Nefasto, he quedado hoy de 20h a 21h y no ha aparecido Nadir, ni si quiera han llamado y no cogen el teléfono.
I had problems with last driver over charged and was very rude, emailed Shiply but no response got... -100* for it
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Thanks for reaching out to our support team.

They will get back to you asap, so thanks for your patience.

terrible never again
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

We would like to find out more so please get in touch so we can do our best to help.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Tim
Goodfellas /Proovia damaged a sideboard delivered to me and refused to refund!
I do not think I would use Shipley again as I thought you would strike the company off your website!
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your item was damaged in transit.

We cannot strike a company off our site because of an isolated incident.

However we do monitor feedback levels and ratings and make judgements accordingly, so rest assured if the same issue occurs continuously we will take action.

Anne
Very dissatisfied The guy at Shipley was helpful when I couldn’t get hold of the courier for over a week after he’d taken my money but I found the advice to call the police if they didn’t get in touch a little strange it appears that Shipley do not consider themselves responsible in any way after linking you to one of there “trusted “ couriers
And to be honest it wasn’t that cheap anyway
Sorry guys not for me
Terrible company could not even contact them for refund .avoid this company at all costs.lost my deposit....no refund to date... ..
Hi Tony,

I am sorry to hear that.

We may have been experiencing busier phonelines than usual so please forgive us.

Simon
Complete rip off there commission chargers are disgusting charging me £57 to have the drivers number joke the delivery driver was really good and he was early couldn't have asked for a better driver. Just not happy with your company your like bank robbers in suits
Hi,

I am sorry that you feel this way.

I must point out that it is 100% free to list an item on Shiply and compare quotes, and you are under no obligation to accept any of the quotes if you feel they are not to your liking.

Thanks for using Shiply.

DO NOT TRUST SHIPLY, IF SOMETHING GO WRONG YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
when a transport provider is been suspended i would expect SHIPLY to NOTIFY us!!!
NOT HAPPY AL ALL, NO SUPPORT ON WEEKEND FROM SHIPLY ALSO DID NOT HELP!
WHEN A TRANSPORT PROVIDER IS SUSPENDED SHEPLY NEED IMPROVEMENT ON:
1-notify us WHEN SOMEONE IS SUSPENDED AND AUTOMATICALLY CANCEL THE JOB!
2-fully REFUND us straight away again as default.
3- reopening the job and give the possibility to other HONEST bidders to take the job if they still want it, instead of making us have to re-advertise the job
4-ALLOW us to leave a negative feedback after 3-5 days not 10 DAYS, THIS WILL MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF A BAD PROVIDER A LOT OF SOONER, WILL STOP people like me booking a bad transport provider, look how many of us have wasted our day, AND MONEY waiting around!
YOU FAILED TO PROVIDE US WITH THIS BASIC SERVICE.
MY ADVICE DO NOT USE THEM FOR BIG JOB AND EXPECT NO HELP IF THINGS GO WRONG.
MY ADVICE WILL help your site been more efficient and help to stop this situation from happening!

CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND YOU WILL NOT GET MUCH HELP AT ALL! AND YES STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND, NO CHANGE TO GET SOME COMPENSATION FOR THEIR FAILURE.
Hi, Sorry to hear you feel this way. Please contact us so we can find out more. We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues. Kind Regards, Simon
Shiply is good service but you find for car transport companies hedging bets for bigger jobs so keep u hanging on and cancel last minute.

Get same prices direct with reputable company
Carrier had all details, quoted $788 His terms were listed. after i paid deposit, terms changed and price nearly doubled.
Now YOU refuse to give back my deposit. I have emailed and emailed. No response. This is why you dont give a phone number. No honesty here!
Hi Brian,

I am sorry to hear about this incident.

We will be sure to get back to you regarding this so please remain patient.

We appreciate your feedback.

Kind Regards
Simon
Lack of communication and long delivery times.

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry your transport provider let you down.

Each transport provider is different and will communicate differently.

Please don't judge us on this one experience.

Should you need to, we can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Tim