Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
If I could leave zero I would! This company takes no responsibility for the problems encountered at all! The customer service representatives are rude and I will never use this service again!
I am apalled to have heard about the way you have left Val & Pete, without the £3500 tramper. Stolen by the courier and now you have washed you hands of it all & this is not the only time it has happened. You should be doing your best to rectify the situation but you haven't.
Shiply introduced me to a fake company called Boucher Trucklines which scammed me for $800. Then when I told shiply they took no responsibility and wouldn’t reimburse me despite the fact that they introduced the scammers. I called the local police and filed a report and the police agreed that Shiply was responsible. Beware, shiply has done nothing for me, no money or other assistance. They clearly don’t care about their customers.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

I'm afraid you are mistaken and have not understood the nature of the Shiply platform. We are a neutral venue and are not agents, brokers, or transporters ourselves.

We are a platform where users and transport providers can meet and enter into mutual agreements with one another.

Please contact our support team so we can clarify anything further.

We can be contacted via an email to support-ca@shiply.com

Simon
I have lost money as a result of your service as I paid for collection upfront as requested. My good were never collected and I have not received a refund. Terrible service and no customer care!
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact us for a refund of your deposit.

Simon
Would never use or recommend again - no back-up for customers happy to take your money then completely drop any help Worse company ever come across Used company called Freightmen who appear to have either smashed up or “lost” our rangerover - should be removed immediately!!!!!!!
Hi,

We are sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

We vet all the transport providers before they are allowed to operate on the Shiply platform to ensure that they have the necessary ID, insurance and proof of address.

We also monitor the feedback of transport providers to ensure they are providing a high standard service.

Simon
Worst delivery experience I've had. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Courier stole my goods, failed to respond to calls and sms. Shiply just wash their hands of any responsibility. Will never use shiply again
Hi Jake,

We are sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Simon
If I could put a zero review, I would! You were employed to deliver a £3500 mobility device to a newly disabled person. Both tramper and driver have disappeared.. yet you want nothing to do with the situation, are you not insured for this eventuality? This company is probably ok unless something goes wrong. BUT ...is it really worth the gamble?
Hi Emma,

We are sorry to hear about this.

We are aware of the incident and have advised the customer to contact the police as theft of personal property is a matter for them to sort out and they are best equipped to resolve this issue.

Simon
Fraud Shiply.com, arranged a fake agent who escaped after getting my money
Hi Aravind,

We are sorry to hear that your friends' experience has not been 100% positive.

Simon
You take people's money to deliver an item, put this out to some twerpy supposed 'courier' who promptly steals said item and you deny you have anything to do with it? Sorry but you took honest money for that delivery so the buck stops with you. This isn't the first time goods have gone missing where your company is concerned and I'm absolutely fuming that a good friend who DESPERATELY needs this power wheelchair for her disabled husband has spent good money and NOT received the item. There is photographic evidence of the van AND the driver. Shame on you!
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the wheelchair and are sorry that your friends' experience has not been 100% positive.

Shiply acts as a neutral venue and doesn't carry out any of the transporting ourselves. We are a platform where users and transporters can meet and enter into mutual agreements.

To expensive offers

Thanks for your review.

We are sorry that you didn't get the quotes you were expecting.

Anne
Shiply is a complete scam in Australia! Shiply is a complete scam in Australia! They will accept your deposit at time of booking and then zero correspondence will be received unless you contact them. Upon contacting Shiply, you will discover a horrible customer service advising you to look elsewhere - see below: Thank you for your inquiry. ​A transport provider has not yet been allocated to your job. ​There is no guarantee as the transport providers book jobs according to the routes they're taking. I would strongly suggest you try and source another transportation company to collect your vehicle in the meantime just in case we are not able to allocate your job to a transport provider. This is unacceptable, is FALSE ADVERTISING!
Hi Adrian,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Shiply doesn't do any of the transporting ourselves but simply act as a neutral venue.

As these transport providers are independent, we can't guarantee their availability for any particular date.

Please contact us to get a refund of your deposit.

We can be contacted on email to support-au@shiply.com

Simon
My friend had a delivery stolen by the driver. The delivery was a tramper wheelchair for her paralysed husband. The response from Shiply has been vile and pathetic to say the least.

We are sorry to hear about the stolen mobility scooter.

It is a very unfortunate occurrence and we are very sorry to hear that a disabled person has been left without their mode of transport.

As we don't do any of the transporting ourselves and act purely as a neutral venue we have suggested that the customer contact the police regarding this.

We are here to offer any assistance we can so please feel free to contact us to discuss the issue further.

Simon
Shiply....our specialised all terrain wheelchair was collected by one of your couriers.....and we have not had it delivered. It's been stolen along with several other items. The photo is of it being stolen! The courier in question is called Anthony Lowe. Sadly you don't vet couriers like you claim you do on your website and when I phoned your customer support was told it's nothing to do with you! Shame on you! People should not use this company as they are very keen to take your money but not so keen to help you when things go wrong!
Hi Val,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Shiply acts as a neutral venue and therefore we strongly suggest you contact the police in regards to the theft of your goods.

Simon
If I could leave a non star rating I would! You do not deserve even a single star!!! My disabled friend has had his Tramper stolen by a rogue courier posing as a driver from you company! And the sickening thing is YOU DON'T CARE!!! You don't reply to emails, you don't respond, or take responsibility for anything. THESE CUSTOMERS KEEP YOUR BUSINESS GOING!!!! Do the decent thing, man up and sort this out. How dare you treat good, honest people with such contempt. The BBC have been notified and many, many people have been happy to share this story on FB!! SHAME on you!!!!
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the stolen mobility scooter and we are aware of the incident.

Simon
missing goods ( this all terrain wheelchair in Cornwall...) , bad customer service. What went wrong? Well, Shipley, What went right?! What are you going to do to make it right? Seriously Shipley, someone in your company needs to step up to make this right...
Hi Kirsty,

We are sorry to hear about the stolen mobility scooter.

We are aware of the situation.

Simon
Item missing, customer services not responding My friends item valued at £3,500 a specialised tamper - all terrain wheelchair was loaded up and never arrived - Shiply are not doing anything to help, told her that's her problem!

Simon
One of your driver's appears to have made off with an electric wheelchair he collected from Whitland in west Wales. It was collected on Monday 30/12/19 and the courier, called Anthony Lowe phoned to arrange delivery on New Year's Day. Since then... Nothing. The vehicle used had the registration YD05UHN and photographs of the collection are posted here I hope. The disabled person waiting for his wheelchair is heartbroken. Well done shiply.
Hi Carl,

We are horrified to hear about this incident.

Please call our customer support team so we can gather more information and get this issue resolved.

Anne
Hi Carl,

Simon
Worst service ever. Dont know about others but for Canadians it is worst. I wanted to ship my car by jan 20 and I contacted them month and half ago. They gave me provider which was fake and shipy didn’t verify anything with them and when i asked them if they have any trustworthy provider they said they are not responsible for anything now when 2 weeks left for the shipment they canceled my deal and told me to find another provider. So unprofessional. They wasted my 2 months

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please call our support team so they can look into the issue.

We can be contacted via email at support-ca@shiply.com.

Simon
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please call our support team so they can look into the matter and resolve any outstanding issues.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Simon
I trusted them to find me a reliable company to transport my car from Quebec to British Columbia. They connected with me Boucher Truck lines and this company took a 50 percent cash deposit as they never picked up my car. They stopped answering my emails and phone calls. I trusted Shiply to connect with me a trustworthy courier and they failed to do that. Do not use this his company.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please call our support team so they can look into the issue.

Please send us an email to support-ca@shiply.com.

Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,160 reviews