Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Own Driver, Courier
customer service

How would you rate Shiply ?

"You didn't forfill your end of the deal even after taking my deposit Still waiting"
Hi Moz,

Thanks for your review.

I'm not sure what you mean by us not fulfilling our end of the deal.

If you would like to speak to our customer support team please get in touch with us so we can better understand your complaint and do our best to resolve the issue.

You can call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Simon
"no communication once i requested refund"
Hi Phil,

I am sorry to hear that you were let down by your chosen transport provider.

Please contact our customer support team in regards to your refund so we can get this sorted.

Simon
"I have had a nasty experience with transportuk1973 on shiply; on 22nd Sept, 2018, I accepted drivers quote and made payment after which driver claimed to have collected the console table after poor communications and 2 failed attempts.. driver called and requested I not send mails through Shipley site as its monitored which i found strange and worrying. On claiming to have collected the table.. driver didn't not advise on when he would deliver nor pick his calls. After 2 failed delivery dates I kept asking driver to tell me honestly what was happening and he claimed to have collected and table was in secured warehouse. And booked another date which i waited and driver didn't show up. I suddenly got a call from a lady that the driver was in an accident and they have taken over all goods which was weird as driver still said that he would deliver that day so knew it was another lie. The new people on several occasions claimed the table was with them and they have seen it that morning and was with them and they would plan Delivery this week and nothing from them. they claimed they will need to REplan delivery and they had the table with them even then as they has seen it was Marble top. on 9th October; had a rude call from a lady saying the driver just admitted he never collected Table and yelling that its not their responsibility and they actually never saw the table but assumed the driver collected it. This is ridiculous. So why did he claim on 27th Sept he had collected. Yet again on 1st October claimed he was on way to delivery but didn't show up. 4th Oct claimed it would be delivered and nothing. 5th October claimed it's in a secured warehouse. 6th October; the so called ladies claimed they were looking at the table and can see it there now and will call me Monday 8th Sept to arrange delivery Again; Got called from 2 ladies who claimed they had seen it earlier that morning and it's in a secured warehouse ( phone call was recorded So they can't deny this). 7th October; they reconfirmed to table seller who was away they had the table with them secured and they will delivery this week Now 9th October Driver claims he never collected Table. The same ladies that claimed they saw the table in warehouse morning now claim they never saw the table. Beyond believe!!!! Hope shiply investigate these people and I want full refund for money paid as this driver should be banned. Worst still the Shiply link for customer services doesn't work so as a customer I am left to deal with fraudulent drivers. Drivers should be scanned to ensure customers are not left with FRAUDs and scammers. NEVER AGAIN CAN I USE SHIPLY!!! NOR WOULD I RECOMMEND"
Hi Bola,

I am very sorry to hear that your experience with your chosen transport provider was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team so we can assist in resolving this issue.

Please call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Simon
"was asked to send 100 pound deposit on delivery of a caravan - by one of your transport personel Helen T cocker then i was blocked on phone - i will and am gradualy tracking these people down - i was left in wales right up the pass with no paddle."
Hi Pete,

Please give our customer support team a call so we can resolve this issue.

Simon
"Thought i was getting quotes for professional shipping companies instead i got a demolition crew who thought it would be okay trash my furniture because they could not pack and wrap it or take care of it by putting blankets over it"
Hi,

If you have any queries and require any assistance please give our customer support team a call.

Simon
"Proovia Removals never delivered the shipment, then claimed they had completed the job and then never got back to my emails or phone calls. Shiply washes its hands of the matter saying this is nothing to do with them. I have had to call the police to find out where my goods are located."

I am sorry that your Shiply experience was not a positive one.

If there is anything we can do for you please get in touch.

i am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please ensure you leave a review on the transport provider's Shiply profile so that other users are made aware of your experience with them.

If you need further assistance please call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Simon
"they do not pick up your car within the dates, or even contact you before or after as they said they will. they have no number to call, and i had to send them multiple messages on their website, still with no response. they steal your money, do not use this company"
Hi,

I am sorry that you have had difficulty communicating with your chosen transport provider.

You can contact our customer support team who will help you with this.

Simon
"Never risk again, any problems and Shiply will tell you its nothing to do with them. Im losing hundreds due to the delivery guy losing van keys and Gemini cat5 alarm fob. After 8 weeks im still waiting for them and have just had to commence due court proceedings......very very poor all round. A + M Vehicle Transport of Padiham lost the keys."

I am sorry that your Shiply experience was not a positive one.

Please contact us if there is anything we can do to assist you further.

You can contact our customer support team on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Simon
"The test of any organisation is what they do when things go wrong. I used Shiply to find a transport company to transport an antique table which had cost me £89. The freight company had quoted £73 to transport it. The table was damaged in transit - a repair would cost £120 The transport company quoted 'Terms and Conditions' and offered £89 (the cost of the table) 'take it or leave it' and no refund of the freight cost. The damaged table is unusable - so I have been left £73 out of pocket. The big disappointment for me is that Shiply have simply walked away - telling me that it's between me and the transport company. Clearly they do not have a service level agreement between them and their transport companies to ensure an acceptable level of customer service. Shiply tell me that I must make a judgement based on the feedback score of the transport company involved (their clever algorithms calculate this) - in the case of this transport company 94.1%. But what does this feedback score of 94.1% ACTUALLY mean ? Does it mean that this is a great transport company company with a vast majority of satisfied customers - or does it mean that just 94.1% of the shipments get through unbroken so only 5.9% of customers go on discover that the insurance cover offered is inadequate? Shiply - it is time for you to review your lists of 'approved' transport companies and implement a service level agreement that leaves your clients confident that they are protected if they choose a Shiply approved transport company"
Hi Henry,

I am sorry that your Shiply experience was not a positive one.

We are sorry that you feel the feedback system we have in place is not clear.

Please contact us if there is anything we can do to assist you further.

Hi Henry,

i am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

However we are grateful for your feedback and will take this on board when improving our platform.

I would recommend you leave a review on the transport provider's Shiply profile so that other users are made aware of your experience with them.

Simon
"Lamentable, sin comunicación, una estafa. Pagué la señal hace más de 10 días y nadie contesta. Cuidado es un robo!! Nunca más."
Hola:

Gracias por tu comentario.

Lamento que tu experiencia no haya sido la mejor.

Ponte en contacto con nuestro equipo de asistencia para poder ayudarte con respecto a este asunto.

Te puedes poner en contacto con nosotros a través de support@shiply.com

Saludos
Marie
"I used Shiply when moving house from London to Glasgow. At an already stressful time I did not need to have my boxes delivered 10 days late and completely destroyed by water damage. I understand that this is not the fault off Shiply, however the website then prevented me leaving a bad review with the trader (Proovia Removals - who have repeatedly ignored my contact) to help give future customers reliable information about the service they provide. I will not be using this service again."
Hi,

I am sorry that you did not have a positive experience with your chosen transport provider.

If you were having trouble communicating with them it is advisable to give us a call so we help you get in contact with them.

Simon
"Organised a delivery through Shiply for a collection and charged a £31 fee for the pleasure. The driver to this day has still not contacted me. I had to organise via another option at a greater cost. Total was of money and time !!! I"
Hi Elve,

I am sorry that your experience with Shiply was not a positive one.

Please contact us about your deposit and we'll get this sorted for you.

Simon
"I requested a quote from shiply to ship a vehicle from Alberta Canada to Ontario Canada. I received the quote and then paid the deposit. Shiply then informed me they had a shipper that was new and thats who would be shipping my vehicle. after a few days of not hearing anything, I went to my shiply account and clicked on the shipper to see if I could find an email to contact them. When I clicked on the company name who was to ship my car, it said the shipper was "suspended". I contacted shiply and was told next day, "oh yes they are suspended, we will refund your deposit". I can't believe shiply was not going to inform me of this! I had to find out myself. I had a short window to ship my car because of a move and now I'm left scrambling because they didn't tell me they suspended my shipper. Terrible service and communication. Untrustworthy"
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that there was a mix up with your chosen transport provider which lead to some delays and inconvenience caused to yourself.

Unfortunately mistakes such as these do happen, but thankfully not often.

We are sorry that you were put in this awkward position, and again we would like to offer our full apologies.

Anne
"Non delivery of my motorcycle and now shiply have blocked my ip so that I can not complain?"
Hi John,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

I can assure you that we have not blocked your IP, nor do we do that to anyone so please refrain from making false accusations.

Kin Regards,
Anne
"Booked delivery for an item bought on eBay on 30th August, got confirmation that the item will be collected on 6th September and delivered on 10th which has already pushed the eBay rule of collection within 7 days to the limit. Received an email on the 6th September that courier won't collect an item until 11th September and will deliver on 17th - absolute nightmare. After contacting Shiply this is the response I have received (quote): Please note, we are not a transportation service provider, freight forwarder, broker or intermediary of any sort. The Site acts as a neutral venue through which Transport Providers and Users can meet and enter into negotiations with a view to entering into Transactions. We are in no way involved in the actual Transaction. We have no, and assume no, control over the quality, safety, or legal aspects of the Jobs and/or Transactions that take place through the Site. With this in mind I would not use their services ever again."

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry that your experience with Shiply was not a positive one.

Unfortunately delays in deliveries and collections can occur from time to time due to a number of factors beyond our control or that of the transport provider.

Again, I would like to apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced.

Simon
"Booked a delivery and arranged everything around it. Driver messages and is unable to do the pickup or delivery. Cancelled and Ask Shiply for a refund. They decide to credit me instead and have some laborious process for getting your deposit back. Also you can't leave negative feedback for the driver until a week after the delivery happens\or is cancelled. I'm assuming this is an attempt to minimise bad feedback. Just a shady untrustworthy service."
HI Andrew,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry that your experience with Shiply was not a positive one and that you found our refund request process to be laborious.

I hope this has not deterred you from giving us another chance.

Tim
"Bad comms, poor response times and ended up cancelling - messed around both me and the seller. Would not recommend unfort."

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please do leave a review on your chosen transport provider's Shiply profile so other user's can benefit from your experience.

Anne
"I had imagined that Shipley screened companies using their site. Not so, I am almost £60 out of pocket having engaged and paid a company to collect and deliver items who are now uncontactable. Shipley couldn't care less and I will never use them again."

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

If you like further support regarding your deposit please contact our customer care team.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
"Poor screening process for transportation companies. I listed my shipment and had a fraudulent company try to collect payment. Shipley did nothing about it and my shipment is now two weeks behind schedule because of the time wasted dealing with the fraudulent broker. Hard to believe that Shipley isn't screening and ensuring brokers are bonded and insured prior to letting them bid on jobs."

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Rest assured we screen all transport providers thoroughly before they are able to operate on the Shiply website.

If you like further support please contact our customer care team.

Anne
"Our group opinion is that your service is poor we have already reported to you about this and the loss of business to our group through your operatives non activity. Our group managers have been instructed not to use Shipley any more and placed the company business elsewhere."
Hi,

I am sorry that you were let down by Shiply and that we did not meet your standards or expectations.

Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 23,757 reviews