Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Disappointing and unprofessional. I would not use this company again,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact us so we can get more information from you regarding this incident.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com

Simon
Disappointing & unprofessional, I would not recommend this company.

Simon
Good service in terms of price. However, details of time slot within which your goods will arrive is vague and confusing. I was told ‘pm’ which I took to mean afternoon sometime. In fact the delivery arrived at 9.15 pm in the evening. When I contacted the company online to suggest more accurate information about delivery times they told me pm means anytime between noon and midnight which is not very helpful.
Hi Inga,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Delivery time slots vary from transport provider to the transport provider, and it is recommended to find out as much as possible regarding time slots and availability before committing.

Thanks for using Shiply.

Anne
I think Shiply has great potential to help people but should protect customers against fraud. Do not accept quote from company called Niv trans operating from Birmingham! Money paid but never turned up. Fraud report given to police.

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

We do verify all the transport providers at the point of registration with us.

If your transport provider did not turn up to do the job you are eligible to receive a refund of your deposit that you paid to Shiply.

Anne
Takes to long for quotes to come through & the ones that do are way over priced Would use reqularlyas buy car from car auctions weekly but you are over pricing deliveries sorry

Thanks for your review.

All the transporters on Shiply are independent, and offer quotes that they feel the job is worth based on distance, location, etc.

I hope you will try using Shiply again in the near future.

Anne
Shippers are not obliged to collect the items and are not held to any time constraints in their communication with customers. Getting help from Shipley is confusing and over complicated. If a shipper gives a quote they should be obligated to fulfill that shipment within a given time frame.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

If there is anything we can do or anything you wish to discuss further please get in touch.

Anne
The service provided by the courier was excellent, but don't appreciate constant bombardment to write a review for Shiply - hence low rating.

Anne
I used Shipley recently with terrible service. When I tried to review the driver, I was unable to do so, the message said feedback was already left. It made me think the driver had left his own feedback and if the system is broken, and feedback isn’t real, then it’s not a trustworthy service. Sorry but that’s what I think.
Hi,

Sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

Drivers are not able to leave their own feedback.

If feedback has been left for them it is either from yourself or if you have not left feedback within a certain timeframe of your delivery we may assume your experience was positive and therefore leave a positive rating on your behalf.

If you require further assistance please get in touch with us so we can address these issues.

Simon
I had an issue with a company and Shiply basically didn,t want to know and said it was a matter between me and the company. I felt they were not interested or bothered by my plight.

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our support team so we can get this issue sorted.

Anne
I felt that by going through Shipley I would avoid the less professional car transport companies. However, this was not the case. My car was damaged, late and most of the time I did not know where was. It was a stressful situation and the communication with the company I chose was very poor. Shipley should vet their companies more carefully

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Shiply act as a neutral venue, a platform where users and transporters can meet and enter into their own negotiations.

We vet all the transport providers before they are allowed to operate on the Shiply platform. We verify their ID, proof of address, and insurance details.

If transport providers fail to provide these, they will not be allowed to register with us.

We operate a fulltime customer service team so please try and get in touch again between the hours below if you want to discuss this further.

Anne
I have already given a review. STOP SENDING ME EMAILS.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you are still receiving emails from us.

We will look into the issue.

In the meantime, you can update your email preferences to stop receiving emails and updates from us.

Regards,
Anne
I did not like the delivery guy what-so-ever. He was rude, condescending, and after I carried the fridge to his van with him and watched HIM drop the thing in the road, he then asked me "Is your husband not around today?" Excuse me? WTF!
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not entirely positive.

Anne
Despite obvious known problems with one of the companies you advertise, promote and endorse, you took no action to investigate or check my complaint or check whether this company is fit to remain trading via your platform. Asked 3 times for their Terms & Conditions bit never got them. Company broke the contract I made with them and delivered my fridge 2 weeks after agreed date. An absolute disgrace.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please get in touch so we can look into these issues and get these resolved asap.

Anne
Pre-delivery communications were good. But we discovered that one of the legs on our pool table delivery was missing a leg bolt and thought it might logically have worked loose in transit as the buyer confirmed all was in tact when it left them. Despite chasing it up with various emails and texts, and the company Proovia saying they would let me know, I still haven’t been told if they have found it or not! So I’m afraid any good review I would have usually given has been marred by my not so good experience in this case.
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one,

Please get in touch with us so we can assist with this matter.

Anne
It's all a good idea. Very easy. But the people who delivered didn't speak English and wouldn't help me get the bed inside my house. They were quite rude when I was frustrated about the situation. I never complain because I understand the situation that people are in. We are all just tryna get paid but i hate that I paid them one hundred pounds to do a bad job.
Hi there,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team if you would like to discuss this further.

Anne
A courier cancelled and I lost my deposit, tried to contact Shiply but was very difficult to do so.

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

If your courier cancelled you are entitled to get a refund of your deposit.

Please contact our customer support team so they can get this sorted for you.

Anne
Used to really like Shiply but service has deteriorated. They don't let you easily view quotes. The system automatically rejects quotes without consulting you. You cannot put a filter to see quotes below a certain threshold. Prices seem to be 3x as High as should be. Maybe through lack of competition.
Hi Colin,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

We welcome your feedback and suggestions and will take them on board as we look to improve the service.

Simon
Not very good at communications, gave collection contact details which they didn’t seem to use , gave estimated collection time which was way off and gave a delivery date and then delivered a day earlier . Fairly cheap cost for delivery though .
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not 100% positive.

However, I am glad to hear that you were happy with the price.

Kind regards,
Anne
We had booked with Redfoot Haulers, Ryan Schenser in December of 2018; was promised by him that our vehicle would be here after Christmas, we paid him $500. He emailed us to tell us that he had a driver by the name of Oliver from a company called Albionhotshot, we have been in contact with Oliver, who has had several excuses about truck break downs for not delivering our vehicle. We can no longer get in touch with Redfoot haulers, busy signal, and now Oliver is not answering his phone when we call. We were supposed to get $400 back if Redfoot haulers could not complete their contract. We have left him messages and emails. We till do not have our vehicle. Please do not use either of these companies.
Hi Fred,

I am sorry to hear that your experience with your chosen transport provider was not a positive one.

Please contact our support team so that they can assist you with this issue.

We can be contacted by sending us an email to support-ca@shiply.com

Anne
I paid £14 for a job that was offered on the same day it was posted which I was not aware of I ended up paying £90 + your fees not very pleased Regards T Noble
Hi,

I am not entirely sure what the issue is as your review is unclear.

Please call our support team to discuss this further.

Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,308 reviews