Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Whilst fundamentally a good idea, I would urge people to reasearch the 'company' they are considering employing. My experience was a bad one and clearly not all of the companies on this portal are as they proclaim. It's a shame that one can't therefore consider this a trusted site.
I recently engaged your services, had a quote. Then a revised quote, which would have saved me some £20. Upon enquiring about the reduction - No useful help was offered. I was not very pleased. Many Thanks, Brian

Thanks for your review.

If you have accepted a quote you aren't able to then accept another. This makes the service fair for both the user and transport provider.

If users were allowed to change their minds every time a lower quote came in it would not be an efficient service for either party.

I would encourage you to allow a greater number of quotes to come in before accepting one, this way you are giving yourself a greater chance of getting the best possible price.

Simon
After 3 attempted times, piano was moved fine but by a company that had quoted less than the one I had booked. Very frustrating, should have used local man with a van who had the wheels to move a piano

Thanks for your review.

Sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied by your experience.

Simon
Will not be using them again.
Hi,

Sorry to hear you feel this way.

Please contact us so we can find out more.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues.

Simon
The actual Shipley website is a very good concept and I have used Shipley very successfully on a couple of previous occasions. I have just used the service again and found the courier company to give very poor customer service, texting to confirm that my delivery was under an hour away and then advising me that they had forgotten to put my item on the van and so I consequently had to wait a further 4 days for delivery. When I texted back to say it was poor customer service nobody contacted me to acknowledge the situation or apologise. Useless.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

This is not the standard of service we expect transporters to provide, so please accept our apologies on their behalf.

Should you need to contact us further please get in touch.

Tim
Contacted by goodfellas for a quote to move a bed frame. Price and times agreed. Goodfellas appear to also be provia. Lots of emails sent to us usually in duplicate. Let detailed instructions for delivery as was at work. Left on voice message, email
And delivery information. Driver snd mate had not been provided with this and if they did did not understand it. My neighbour who has self quarantined for months had to get involved ringing my wife to replay the instructions.
Used Shipley twice 1st time excellent this time probably easier to hire a van.
Hi,

I'm sorry your second Shiply experience wasn't as good as the first.

I'm very sorry to hear about this experience.

Please get in touch with us if there is anything you would like to discuss further.

We appreciate your custom, thanks for using Shiply.

Anne
Didn’t turn up when I had taken a day off. Poor communication. Cost me around £200 in lost time. I will not use again.
Hi Alan,

Really sorry to hear your experience left you feeling unhappy and disatisfied.

Please reach out to us to discuss the matter further.

Tim
I used the service a few weeks ago and was quoted a reasonable price.Your servicewas recommendedto me by a friend.The company I dediced to use weren't the best.Communication was very poor.However the driver and his colleague were excellent.
The quotes varied greatly and I picked one, maybe I should have reviewed these companies first and not relied on the fact that they must be okay as Shiply was sending me quotes from them.
This time I used the service for a quote and it was far too expensive.I hired someone from Facebook and got the job done at a fraction of the price and no hassle, job done, item delivered promptly in one hour from beginning to end.
I am unsure if I would use you again.If I did I would have to go to the extra work of Google searching the individual companies myself, which sort of defeats the object.
Hi, We recommend allowing a reasonable amount of time to receive as many quotes as possible in order to get the best price. If you are in a rush then you may only receive a few quotes and they can be more expensive. It all depends on the circumstances of your delivery and the drivers available at the time. Shiply makes it free to list, receive and review quotes so there is no risk or cost incurred in listing your item and seeing what sort of quotes you receive. I hope you will use Shiply again in the near future. We can be also be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues. Kind Regards, Tim
Would not use the courier again. Did not stick to advised delivery and collection times on the collection day, forgot to leave my cover and somehow gone from 3 quarters a tank of fuel on one of my bikes to being on reserve.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with the service you recieved.

If you have any further questions we will be happy to answer them for you.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
I found Shiply disappointing. There was very little clarity of terms from those offering quotations, very limited means of communication, a lack of integration with eBay. The supplier I used was pretty dreadful, did not communicate, wanted cash payment, kept getting the address wrong. Not great.
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience with your chosen transport provider.

This is not typical of the service that the majority of transport providers delivery to our customers.

I recommend you leave a review on their Shiply profile so that other users may benefit from your unfortunate experience with them.

Anne
I got some delivery and after some dodge driver using my phone number and all peoples calling me . I texted to shiply.com about that but nothing happens.

Thanks for your review.

If you have allowed a transport provider or stranger to use your mobile phone this is your responsibility.

There really is not much we can do about it I'm afraid.

We also do not accept text messages, so I'm not sure which number you tried to contact us on?

We do have a landline if you would like to discuss this further.

Anne
I was not very happy with this service,you had to pay a deposit of £60+ to access the next screen and then only to be met with a advisory note saying they did not recommend the transport supplier,and then the transport guy said it would take longer than he had stated and if i wanted done quicker I should’ve have said??? And very poor system maybe I did it wrong but I just followed the instructions

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team if you have any other questions you would like us to look in to.

Anne
your commision is to high. A lot of customer write that they found cheaper quote on other similar platform. A lot of customer doesn't know that they see diffrent price that transport provider put on site. Is problem if I ask customer for dimensions.

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team so we can look further into this and get this issue sorted.

Anne
Registered and posted for first time. 2 quotes come back in at ridiculous prices. Hermes, Parcelforce and DHL all 6 x better priced than quotes received. Doubt I will use again.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team if you have any outstanding issues you would like us to resolve.

Anne
Absolutely brilliant pick up and delivery service but the £56 commission fee is far far too excessive!! Probably only use this service again if I had no other option
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not 100% positive.

I hope you will use us again in the near future.

Kind Regards
Anne
Lots of reassurances before I paid and then the reality, including, from nowhere, a 2hour warning of collection with the threat of incurred charges. Not an experience I want to repeat.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear your experience was not a positive one.

This is not the behaviour we expect from Shiply registered transport providers.

I am also sorry to hear that you feel you have not received the customer service you deserve.

Please get in touch with us so we can get further details and do our best to assist in resolving the issue.

Anne
Disappointing and unprofessional. I would not use this company again,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact us so we can get more information from you regarding this incident.

Simon
Disappointing & unprofessional, I would not recommend this company.

Simon
Good service in terms of price. However, details of time slot within which your goods will arrive is vague and confusing. I was told ‘pm’ which I took to mean afternoon sometime. In fact the delivery arrived at 9.15 pm in the evening. When I contacted the company online to suggest more accurate information about delivery times they told me pm means anytime between noon and midnight which is not very helpful.
Hi Inga,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Delivery time slots vary from transport provider to the transport provider, and it is recommended to find out as much as possible regarding time slots and availability before committing.

Thanks for using Shiply.

Anne
I think Shiply has great potential to help people but should protect customers against fraud. Do not accept quote from company called Niv trans operating from Birmingham! Money paid but never turned up. Fraud report given to police.

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

We do verify all the transport providers at the point of registration with us.

If your transport provider did not turn up to do the job you are eligible to receive a refund of your deposit that you paid to Shiply.

Thanks,