Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Shiply ?

"Great company which allows the customer to select the provider that's right for them. You can check provider reviews and select providers that you can afford. My choice of provider was Professional, great value, friendly and helpful. First time using this website and will use it again in future and will recommend to others."
"Easy to use with excellent results, shall use again."
"Great and reliable service. thanks"
"Impressive service. My only criticism is in the info presented to new users. It's a little thin. Especially around the areas of whether and what packaging required (or not). Most other independent shippers make the issue very clear. It seems to me that packaging with Shiply carriers is something decided by agreement between the parties at the time. This is what happened in my case and I was able to arrange collection of an eBay "collection-only" item, without any packaging as the carrier agreed to take care of the item and was not shipping my items ( a fragile balsa wood model aircraft) as part of a large pile of boxes - a la Parcelforce, for example, where safe packaging is necessary and expected admittedly for a cheaper service. Fair enough. So a bit more detail on your site please, but I was very happy with the service and have already recommended it to others!"
"Shipley is the best way to transport large item. I have used them many times over the years & all the guys have been very trust worthy & careful with the items they transport. I recommend highly"
"Very helpful, great contact with myself and customer. Highly recommended!"
"Thank you John for first class service ."
"Excellent service from courier would definitely recomend"
"I was very pleased with the price and the speed with which my item came from all way down in England up to Glasgow. Thank you."
"Very Good, easy to use."
"Always smoothly operated , quick responses to queries , friendly , personal service . efficiency at its best"
"Shiply very quickly put me in touch with a transporter for my car - there was a quote in a couple of hours and everything worked very well."
"Excellent service , and such good value for money! Would recommend and use again."
"Very good service. My dressing table was delivered on the day stated. The delivery men were friendly and prompt. Would recommend Shiply."
"Excellent and simple to use service which enabled me to agree a courier price of less than half of previous quotes."
"The service of Shiply was really good: very fast and uncomplicated"
"Easy to use, quick results from trustworthy suppliers. Would definitely use again, recommended!"
"everything went surprisingly easy and a satisfactory ending on time-very good as above-recommended"
"Good price and lots of quotes, will use again."
"Easy to use their site. Also very quick to get replies. Would recommend to everyone"
Shiply is rated 4.64 based on 23,452 reviews