Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Own Driver, Courier
customer service

How would you rate Shiply ?

"Brilliant, Gerry was great . Even took a couple of things I had forgotten to list . I would highly recommend this method of transporting small loads you want to have delivered . My son moved down south and wanted some home comforts . He now has them and not at a ridiculous cost . Cheers Gerry !"
"The movers were early and very understanding as I had more items than expected. I would recommend!"
"Excellent Service! We were able to select just the right carrier from a number offering. They, 'Mr_shift_it', turned out to be nice people who delivered our item quickly and safely. Very pleased."
"They do what they say!!!!"
"Everything as agreed. Received my package :)"
"Having never heard of Shiply previous to a personal recommendation and requiring a motor scooter moving from Gloucester to Basingstoke, I approached Shiply with some trepidation as an unknown factor. However, I was given the choice of a number of carriers from Shiply and given a number of differing quotes, but chose one that had dealt with transporting Motor cycles in the past - not the cheapest quote, as it happened. My alternative was to hire a large van, but that - including fuel and the aggravation - would not have been a cheaper option. The vehicle arrived on time and in perfect order with no dramatics. On the basis of my experience, I would definitely use Shiply in the future."
"Hassle free delivery"
"Good Communication and estimated ETA!"
"Excellent. Would use again"
"Got a good variety of quotes with reasonable prices & great service from the company we chose . Easy central way of getting quotes from different companies for item bought on eBay ."
"shipley was fab i will definatley use them again . its was easy to use and they get back to you really quickly with some really comoetetive quotes they are a must if you neef a good courier website"
"Right for posting my quote, the process was a breeze. I chose my courier who was excellent with convenient pick up & delivery dates, a competitive quote (£73 for pick up in Manchester, delivery in plymouth) & a quick turn around. Definitely be using Shipley again, I was very impressed"
"So glad I was introduced to Shiply. Best place to get quotes for removals."
"Easy to use"
"Ever so helpful,we were really pleased."
"Great way to get competitive prices for removal, safe and easy to use website."
"Would definitely recommend using this company so easy"
"Just simply a great service"
"Can definitely recommend Shiply they kept me informed from start to finish. I used a guy named Rick who was excellent, very professional & prompt. Company highly recommended"
"Good experience when using Shiply. The tools are easy to use and has some great features. Highly recommended and I will be using again."
Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 23,733 reviews