Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

How would you rate Shiply ?

"Apart from a very slight issue with the difference between bidder's users name and their company name, leading to some confusion, I have nothing but praise for the service."
"The web page is very difficult to navigate. I am trying to locate my delivery arrangements, and I have already spent 20 minutes trying to track it."
"Very easy to use and convenient."
"I have paid 8 pounds to send a bumper to Manchester the total price was 40 pounds still waiting for the reply for the person who offer this service"
Hi,

If you are having difficulty getting in touch with your chosen transport provider please contact our customer support team who'll be able to assist with this.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Anne
"The driver arrived on time and was superb. Communication was excellent and I was delighted with the service provided by CS. A real star. The website was ok but the specific booking for the display cabinet could have caused a problem, as my second item was simply repeated as the first and when I tried to rectify it, it did not allow me to correct the mistake. This error needs to be simplified and the ability to correct the error addressed."
Hi Jenn,

Thanks for your review and valuable feedback.

We appreciate you highlighting this to us and will take it on-board when reviewing improvements we need to make that will enhance our customer experience.

Thanks once again.

Anne
"Shiply was absolutely ship shape! They enabled me to get in touch with a very good delivery company that I probably never would have used or found on the web. When I phoned Shiply with queries, they were extremely helpful and their customer service was great. Thank-You."
"Quick response for my bid request from 3 agents. Job completed professionally within the time given."
"Shiply is not responsible for anything. which is astonishing for the customer and completely unacceptable being a consumer. ON SHIPLY WEBSITE IT STATES THAT TRANSPORTER COMPANY IS VERIFIED & INSURANCE IS VERIFIED for customer which is not true at all. shiply doesn't complete the checks on the transporter and their right insurances, in case of worse scenario shiply will say to you that it was your duty to carried out all the checks from the transporter company as SHIPLY is only based on a american base call centre nothing else. SO PLEASE EVERYONE BEFORE HANDOVERING YOUR PRIDE AND JOY TO ANY x.y.z company or a con transporter company always double check & ask for their right insurance cover and check ups on the transporter company from company house."
Hi,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

However in response to some of the statements you have made in your review I would like to clarify that we do indeed vet transport providers and check insurance documents before they can operate via Shiply.

We never tell customers that it is their duty to carry out checks of their own accord, nor are we based on any sort of American call centre as you claim.

If there is anything you would like to discuss please get in contact with us.

Anne
"Quick and efficient. I had companies emailing within minutes. Excellent service."
"Very easy to get quotes and to understand."
Mrs Betty Stancer
Unverified Reviewer
"Had our touring caravan taken from Hucknall to Spilsby our driver David was very helpful and efficient would recommend him to anyone took care and time really impressed with the service. Thank you David Regards Betty and Karen (mum and daughter) Ps couldn't get stars to work but deffinately a big 5"
"Good service, communication and efficiency"
"Excellent company to deal with. Used them before and very quick response from them with prices. Will use again definately. Highly recommend. Thank you."
"Very good service I didn’t have to worry about a thing"
"Good reliable and cheap"
"easy to use -- ended up with some good deals"
"Facilitated collection and delivery of two bookcases for me, providing a number of options for transport providers and some competitive pricing"
"very fast on pick up and delivery top service they was on time and polite thankyou muchley"
"I've used Shiply twice before. It's simple to use. Drivers are polite , and efficient. Will definitely use again.thank you."
"Easy to use site with quick response to my collection enquiry. Found an excellent company with competitive prices, very happy."
Shiply is rated 4.64 based on 23,200 reviews