Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Very good service John the driver was very helpful and friendly
First time I have used this service. I needed a motorcycle collected and delivered. The site was easy to use, quotes forthcoming and selection process etc easy. I would use them again.
Very good efficient service
Excellent
Shocking delivery company. The drivers try to intimidate you to pay more than the quote agreed.

On the platform, we appointed SundaysDeliveries4u to deliver a sofa from Manchester to London. We agreed £81 for the delivery and then an extra £80 to have a two-man delivery to carry the sofa up 3 floors. So £161 total

On the day we reviewed a message to say the delivery would arrive in the next 60 minutes, however, they didn't turn up for another 3 hours.

Upon turning up the two men who barely spoke English demanded £250 before they gave the sofa. I showed them the agreement confirming the £161 cost yet they continued arguing with me and told me the would not deliver unless extra was paid.
We dealt with Steve Kettleman for our removal. Steve was very helpful not just a removal man but took the stress out of the customers. Always smiling, no matter how hard the work is. He made our relocation very easy and stress free. He is a professional and dedicated worker. I recommend
him to everyone. I will not hesitate to use him again.
lookout for the cowboys, ( Road_Spirit) that say they can do the job then 2 days before the email you saying can't do it and contact Shiply for a refund of the fee, that it.
Very poor ran service
Rafique123 is a complete idiot.
I booked him to collect a MOTORCYLE and deliver it to me.
I had messaged him last night to ask if he'd collected MOTORCYLES before. He's reply was yes.
Today he gets to the collection point but has NO RAMPS!!!!!!
How that man is in business is beyond me!!
Very UNHAPPY!!
First time I have used this received several quotes within first hour with no pressure to purchase I will be happy to recommend or use this service again
Great service. The perfect way to move those difficult items.
The collection and subsequent delivery was friendly, careful, efficient and very professional. I highly recommend that particular delivery man (sorry have forgotten his name) . It was collected from West Sussex and delivered to Norfolk on the same day.
Efficient easy service - Would use again and recommend
Good and very useful service, Item was delivered safely thank you.
Would recommend your services any time.
Excellent service, items collected from South of France to the UK, had to change the delivery address after collection and wasn't a problem.
Collection and delivery from remote site to remote site seamlessly
Shiply was very precise and very competitive with price.
We have used this company twice now and have always had very quick and efficient service. Highly recommend them.
Rapid response with several companies offering their services. Very happy with final choice
Excellent service, very efficient and easy to use.
Great idea, and works well for simple point to point deliveries. But if there’s more than one drop off point or additional services required like packing or parking to be arranged then it’s not ideal. Also a reference number for each delivery would help especially if dealing with more than one delivery.
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 27,690 reviews