Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Review for Ian & Lou Perfect pick up, Ian & Lou were Very helpful & picked up a very heavy item without any problems. Would use again."
"Simple, quick and easy. Just need a printer, prepare your parcels and wait for it to be collected. I did send 19 big items to Spain and arrived within 3 days, even before the date programmed. Once you accept a quote you will be able to talk to the person in charge of your delivery. Mitch, from last minute Parcel, was there all the time for all the questions that I had. Great job! Thank you"
"Excellent Would recommend"
"Excellent fast cheap"
"Excellent service"
"Easy to find a courier, good courier."
"Shipley is perfect when you see a sofa on ebay and the listing says pickup only. Like having your own logistics company, whatever needs moving just gets moved... no fuss, no bother."
"Good website and service. One company that offered delivery had very poor reviews and I wonder why it is still appearing on the site."
"I think the service was excellent throughout."
"Great service, thank you!"
"Very smooth easy transaction."
"very professional and helpful"
"Simple to use, easy to compare quotes received and useful feedback on associated drivers to help in making the right choice. Would definitely use again."
"Easy to use and encourages healthy competition for costs."
"Found it a bit confusing at first with the amount of offers but worked well."
"Would recommend with out a second thought excellent service"
"Everything went very smoothly."
"Excellent"
"Fast. friendly. On time.thanks tom w."
"The courier collected the item I had purchased on ebay and then refused to deliver it, unless I paid another £70. Two months later he contacted me to say that he was no longer working for the courier and would I like to collect it, so I drove 70 miles to collect it from a friend of his. He had a Shiply feedback rating in the high nineties, but it transpired that he had recently bought the company - presumably from the guy who had built up that good score. Shiply were not even able to provide me with contact details for the new owner, so I could do nothing about the situation. I have used Shiply several times successfully in the past, but was unlucky this time."
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry that your initial transport provider let you down.

I am glad that you managed to get it sorted in the end and your item was successfully retrieved.

Thanks for using Shiply.

If there is anything we ca do for you please get in touch.

You can call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Kind Regards,