Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
So easy, find a price you like, choose it, pay for it, wait for your delivery. So easy and simple 👍
Shiply must be one of the most Eco-unfriendly companies out there. They have no mechanism for combining pickups so if you're in London and you've Bought something in Nottingham and something else in Leeds you have to have two vans smoking their way down to London and presumably all the way back. I tried to ask if a provider could pickup from two locations and Shiply censored that part of my message and allowed through the part where I've offered double money. No wonder the provider was confused!!! Shiply? in the bin, sorry
I must admit that I was a bit uneasy about entrusting a $7000 sofa set to an online moving company. But Andre and his crew delivered on time and in perfect condition. Thank you!
Excellent professional service. The team kept me fully updated as to when my delivery would be and exceeded my expectations. Thank you.
Wonderful service from Molly and Tom. Great communications keeping me up to date all the time. Helpful and friendly. Can't fault them. Will definitely hope to use again.
John was absolutely brilliant, very communicative and responded to the enquiry really quickly. I would highly recommend. Thank you!
I booked a collection for my car I have never used this before but by far the best. Car was collected a day early and dropped off. Only thing was the language barrier. I couldn't thank the driver enough. Fantastic service. Very quick and polite. Thankyou so much. Will definitely use this service again if needed. So easy to use.
Alessandreo est très sympathique, une personne ponctuelle qui répond rapidement à toutes vos question. Il travaille avec du matériel au top, remorque fermé donc transport sécurisé à l’abri des regards. Je recommande vivement. Encore merci alessandreo
Gave me a quote and would not honour it.
Very impressed with the service
If you need a piano moving I highly recommend Vanman! Ian was excellent, professional, prompt and caring. Not to mention value for money considering my piano was being moved 200 miles to its new home in Devon.Ian was also able to accommodate my requested delivery date of the 26th November, today, which was over 2 weeks from confirming the booking. I would not hesitate to use Ian’s services again!
Friendly and reliable, would book again.
Pleased with the service and communication
Very good service and customer communication 👏👏👏
Amazing service will definitely use again
It was the first time i used this recovery company and i honestly at first i thought its address didnt exist. When i booked the booking service agent rang me to confirm booking and confirmed we have been operating past 3 years and approved me of theor recovery service based in Armley wid secure storage facilities. The name of Vlad very polite and helpful they picked up the car next day. Prior pickup they took some pictures as proof of evidence wid real time tracking info. I told them can you store it in a secure place at their unit for 2 days and they did exactly that aswell as pumping my tyres. I was not charged by this company for storing my car. 24 hr service very pleased wid the service and you can trust. Will use again🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
I would rate my experience with Shiply at 4.5 stars, but there is only 4 or 5 . Very good Cheers
Shiply helped me find a good service at the best price. Without it, I'm not sure how I could have found a courier that would have done the job I needed at a reasonable cost.
Removed a serious headache about returning a shower screen to Victorian Plumbing. Very good service
it's very convenient to use. I would recommend it to more people.
Shiply is rated 4.59 based on 30,371 reviews