Shiply Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

How would you rate Shiply?

Nozi1
Verified Buyer

This website has made moving large items so safe and easy. Thank you.
Mags387
Verified Buyer

Easy to join had three offers within 24 hrs. Excellent prices very helpful delivery man. Communication was excellent. Will def use again if needed and will def recommend.
Natasha Dawson
Unverified Reviewer

I have arranged for collection and delivery of two items totalling a value of £500 using a courier found through Shiply. Only one of the two items was delivered. The second item, costing £250, has not been delivered as the courier claims they forgot to load it onto the van. The courier refuses to deliver the item for another 3 days. After a completely unhelpful phone conversation, in which they refused both of my offers to either deliver the item next day or accept 50% of the fee for the very late and very inconvenient delivery, we were offered a laughable £10 compensation (the delivery fee was originally £90). I had no option but to agree to this as they otherwise refused deliver our property. I am being forced to pay a bill I find completely unacceptable for services that have not been delivered. I have submitted a complaint to Shiply, and will update this review based on how swiftly and appropriately Shiply handle the complaint.
Hi Natasha,

I am sorry to read about your recent experience with your chosen transport provider.

Please do give us a call so we can find out more and get this sorted for you.

You can call us on 020 3137 2454, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm or email us at support@shiply.com

Kind Regards,
Tim
Mari17924

Everything better than expected staff polite and helpful my guy give 110%
Juli12622
Verified Buyer

I had many quotes I was apprehensive as I had never done this before. Had lots of quotes chose one that sounds right to me. The service operator was very good did exactly what they said and when. Very happy 😊
Jane6855
Verified Buyer

Very easy & quick to use. Very user friendly. Will definitely use again.
Anth3029

contract not yet fulfilled
Ken.306
Verified Buyer

We were delighted with Shiply from start to finish. We would recommend them to anybody. Well done Shiply.
Eliz504
Verified Buyer

Good selection of couriers to choose from
Wenn50
Verified Buyer

Very good site for finding best quotes for the best price for collection and delivery of furniture
Andy5624
Verified Buyer

Easy to use a reasonable amount of offers from shifter's will always use
Pand615
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use and fast response
Sosb7
Verified Buyer

Very straightforward to use with instant response from number of couriers.
I found the whole experience of Shiply excellent and have highly recommended to others.
Kare4233
Verified Buyer

It does what it says on the tin......... fab service and highly recommended!
Tina1944
Verified Buyer

On time and very good communication
Pand620
Verified Buyer

We hired Shipley to pick up a very large steel stair case it was a Smooth easy transaction I would recommend them all day the driver was in touch constantly from pick up to delivary A star company
Domi1514
Verified Buyer

Great rates - fast and reliable!
Unverified Reviewer

shiply customer service ignore customers, ignore emails. its a shame for them, never use again
Hi,

Many thanks for your review and feedback.

I am sorry to read that you felt ignored and you didn't receive the customer service you deserved.

We do have a full time customer service team who are dedicated to answering all customer queries, and aim to do so within as short a time frame as possible.

Sometimes it does get busy and unfortunately this can cause delays, but I can assure you that we do not ignore our customers.

Again, I wholeheartedly apologise for the longer wait time you experienced.

Our lines are currently free so please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.

You can call us on 020 3137 2454, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm, or alternatively email us at: support@shiply.com.

Kind Regards,
Anne
Transport Provider
Unverified Reviewer

Shiply suspended my transport provider account 12days ago. I sent for them every documents to verification. They didnt answer for email and my messages. Very unproffesional service, just looking to make a money from fees.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your account being suspended.

If you feel this was done so unfairly please get in touch with us and we will be happy to review the case with you.

Please contact us at: support@shiply.com, or call us on 020 3137 2454, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm.

We look forward to your call.

Kind Regards.
Tim
Char10078
Verified Buyer

Shipley was easy and efficient and so was the actual transport company.
Shiply is rated 4.65 based on 22,032 reviews