Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

How would you rate Shiply?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Left £1000 out of pocket by a transport company that was suppose to be insured! Shiply not bothered & the records they have for the company are a joke, obviously not vetted at all!!! Really poor show Shiply & you kept the commission!!!"
Hi,

I am really sorry to hear about this.

Please give us a call so we can look in to this matter and rectify it for you.

You can contact us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or email us at support@shiply.com.

Kind Regards,
Tim
"Great prices, up until now, reliable, honest and professional people. Got good advice and quick from shiply when I asked for advice. Thank you."
"Simple to use, quick response and excellent delivery service once job confirmed. Very impressive all round."
"What a quick and easy way to solve my delivery problem, well done Shiply, would recommend, thank you."
"very easy from start to finish, fantastic communication, I will use Shiply again and recommend to others"
"Excellent. Have used this three times now, in each case, just great service for nominal fees. Really amazing, will use again!!"
"Excellent website - such a good idea and made moving the furniture I had fast, simple and very efficient. I would highly recommend this service to anyone."
"We had lots of bids and were extremely happy with mikoman85 who we choose to use."
"It’s worked"
"Very easy to use and polite couriers"
"shiply are excellent in finding quotes for your ebay items that are too far away to pick up yourself.highly recommend them they are excellent."
"You only have to put in all your parcel information once and then get many different bids to choose from. Nothing happens further unless you choose to take one of the bids up. You can enquiry further from people before finally committing. An excellent service. Will use again."
"very reliable and good price"
"very good service"
"I received several quotations within 24 hours and was able find a service provider who could provide what I needed at a reasonable price."
"Great to use. Brilliant idea and good prices."
"Absolutely class efficient polite and no problems would deffinately use again! Many thanks! Lau"
"The company I chose for my delivery were prompt, efficient and good value for money."
"Great communication. Great service Reasonably prices Very pleased all round. Thank you."
"Could off not done my collection without shipy One word brilliant service Thanks"
Shiply is rated 4.65 based on 22,372 reviews