Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shiply 5 star review on 4th August 2021
Shiply 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Pete4171
Shiply 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Cher3027
Excellent service transported my classic motorbike to Spain from the UK. No damage, they dealt with customs. Collection and drop off were on time
Shiply 5 star review on 4th August 2021
DominikK has messed us around for several days. Both us and the dealer who he was trying to collect from were unable to get a satisfactory resolution and delayed collection again. We have requested a refund.
Would not recommend The transport company let me down on the day Shiply never even contacted me terrible customer service Would not recommend
Appalling- proovdia use English sounding trading names the drivers are do not speak English - nor do they answers the telephone avoid avoid avoid
Hi, Thanks for the review, sorry to hear your experience was not overly positive. The majority of our transport providers do a fantastic job, unfortunately, it's the small minority that let down the majority. We take all efforts necessary to reduce the number of unreliable transporters on our site, and this includes a thorough vetting process and continuous monitoring of service delivery standards. I would kindly request you to leave some feedback for your transporter on their Shiply profile so that other users can be made more aware of your experience with them. I hope this one transporter does not taint your view and opinion of Shiply, and hope you consider using us again in the near future. Regards Anne
I am pleased with the way you get quotes in very quickly. I do believe the Shiply HQ could spell out the fact they have nothing to do with the transport drivers and the contract is only with the driver. All the HQ could do was send an email to the missing driver. Unfortunately went missing for days due to being struck down with Covid. Hopefully back out of isolation and goods should be delivered soon. It was very worrying not knowing where the goods were and I was at the point of reporting the driver as a missing person to the police. Overall I would use again as it is a great cost effective service.
Hi, We take all efforts necessary to reduce the number of unreliable transporters on our site, and this includes a thorough vetting process and continuous monitoring of service delivery standards. If you are disappointed with your transport provider, please leave a review for them on their Shiply profile. If there is anything we can do to help don't hesitate to get in touch. We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues. Regards Tim
Excellent service
Great facility
On receiving only part of an order , I arranged for a collection and a delivery of parcel , which was a large piece if furniture weighing 35 kg. In getting some quotes Shipley gave a very competitive rate compared to a lot of other quotes received. They collected parcel with in a couple of days as arranged on time and delivered parcel to its destination on time. I would recommend this company and will be using future .
Excellant service at a cost effective price. Well done, many thanks.
Very pleased with the service. Would recommend and use again!
Very efficient and trustworthy. I've used Shiply on several occasions and have always been very happy with the services they give Highly recommended.
Am very happy to use shiply
I used Shiply for the first time recently to transport a chair from Cornwall. I found the site easy to use and received various competitive quotes very quickly.
Very helpful in helping me secure the courier and the way that they assisted me with my inquiry. Thanks a lot.
Shiply provides a platform where couriers compete with each other to provide the best service at the best prices for the customer. Having customer reviews available helps to reassure prospective customers about the courier service they are choosing as well as Shiply monitoring the services provided. Will definitely be using this service again in the future.
Excellent service - arrived safely and ahed of time - very responsible and curtious driver William - would definitely use again and recommend to others.
Excellent. Kept me up to date all the time.
Second time I’ve used Shipley and the second time I’ve had great service. This time wasn’t the cheapest, but since it was international we chose experience and reliability.
Used Shiply for collection and deliver back a Lawn Mower All went okay.We were kept informed .
Very informative throughout delivered in a timely matter. Friendly service and courier.
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 29,853 reviews