Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"AtoZ delivered my things seamlessly from Germany to England at a very reasonable price. Communication was good but I dare say a little flexibility is needed as my delivery and pick up time moved by 12 hours so for some people that could be quite tricky to organise. I'd use shiply again in a heartbeat- super professional and convenient service."
Posted 4 minutes ago
"Very useful, responsive service. The bids from couriers were quick and informative. The one we chose was helpful and efficient."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Perfect service"
"Effective method of choosing a carrier"
"Great service and good communication, would certainly use again."
"I have never used Shiply before but I will now! Great service and extremely useful - will use again!"
"First time using shiply, and I must say, I am highly impressed. Cheap price but fantastic service. Would definitely be using shiply again."
"quick, easy."
"Swift responses, good range of quotes. first rate carrier."
"A no nonsense, professional and clear service, second to none, thank you."
"Thanks well done"
"Good website would use again"
"Excellent service and communication.Highly recommended."
"Was easy to use the website, put in all my information once and within an hour I had many widely ranging quotes for the job. Unfortunately for me the one I picked had a driver go sick after picking up my parts so had to wait another four days for delivery!"
"A great shipping option it a little convoluted in getting it to work but the overall service was excellent and the goods arrived in excellent condition on the day stated. Not sure if there is a dedicated app or not but his would greatly assist if there is one, to act as a central portal, hence the reason for only 4* otherwise would have been a 5"
"I am still waiting on delivery."
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced some difficulties with your delay.

Please call our customer support team so we can look in to the delays of your delivery.

You can call us on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Kind Regards,
Anne
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very happy with the service and the arrangements for collection. Quick response and turnaround time."
"Worked out perfectly..."
"Fantastic concept, easy to navigate site and the perfect solution to all your courier problems!"
"Quick easy to use prices good.."
Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 24,216 reviews