Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

How would you rate Shiply ?

"I found Shipley an excellent way of finding a way of transportation. The company I went with DVM were brilliant and goods were collected and delivered in time and I was kept informed all the way"
"They did not deliver as they said on Friday. Instead they came following thursday. I told them the delivery would be on the first floor and they left half the bed on the ground floor and just left leaving 8 months pregnant woman stranded."
"Came up with the right man for the job"
"great service would use again"
"Very efficient, Kevin the man I chose was on time, kept in contact for arrival time and delivery time. Was curtious and helpful would certainly use your services in the future"
"Awesome experience"
"Brilliant site. Easy to use. Would recommend"
"It was so easy to use, and you pick who suits your needs , brilliant site would highly recommend, very happy"
"I was thrilled to find Shiply. My shipping problem was sorted so quickly and easily, and I would recommend this excellently organized site to everyone. Many thanks!"
"No hasle or nonsense .. easy to use .. if you want something picked up and delivered for the best price then don't panic ...this is it"
"Very efficient system. Thanks."
"Very helpful man"
"Very easy to use, efficient & gave some great value options. Thanks."
"I had to make a pick-up of 30+ sacks of rubber ground cover profiles from West to East Yorkshire. I chose a courier from those who replied to my enquiry via Shiply and the order was fulfilled, at a very good price, on the date and time agreed. A great service that I will certainly have no hesitation in using again."
"Arrived and gave us 1 hr notice which was good as at work but got back in time for delivery."
"Very easy to use, fast notifications, intuitive interface. The whole experience was streamlined and highly effective. Thank you"
"Simple and easy to use website that gives you fast quotes. Highly recommend Shiply to everyone."
"perfect !!!!!!!"
"Shipley kept me informed of arrangements. This is the first time I have used them and would use them again if required."
"Quick competitive quotes. Easy to use website . Fantastic service from end supplier. Highly recommended"
Shiply is rated 4.64 based on 23,062 reviews