Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
great site simple to use
Used "Buggered if i know", 100% professional,friendly, and helpful. Five star service, will use again.
Advatec International Transport were an excellent company
from start to finish. It was so easy on Shiply to get quotes and contact was simple once you decided on the company to use. Door to door service, delivered faster then quotation.
Well done you.
Great service, efficient and easy! Martin was very helpful and friendly with his service.
Supplied with a good choice of couriers at reasonable prices. It was cheaper than collecting myself and the company we chose were really good and efficient, the delivery driver was polite and gave a really good service. Would definitely recommend and use Shiply again.
Trying to get my deposit refunded for a job they where to late to do is like trying to extract blood from a stone
A complete bunch of time waster,s
Hi,

I am sorry your experience was not a positive one.

This is not the standard we expect transport providers to provide to our customers.

If you can contact us and give us further information about this incident we will look in to this.

If your driver cancelled on you you are eligible for a refund of your deposit so please contact our support team to get this processed.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues.

Tim
Very happy with the service provided,easy to use and you can choose a delivery price that you find acceptable,Thank you Shiply.
Received numerous quotes quickly to move large chest of drawers involving stairs at both collection and delivery.Company chosen safe2r
were brilliant.Arrived on time moved the drawers in no time at all and arrived at delivery
destination with no delay.Two very pleasant men will definitely use again and would highly recommend.Their quote was VERY competitive.Well done and thank you.
We have used Shiply for a delivery of a piano. The company that delivered was Proovia.
This was the worst delivery experience we’ve ever had. The staff turned up delivering our piano without appropriate moving equipment just a tiny dolly. As the two man quite evidently struggled to move the upright piano using a tiny dolly, that is obviously inadequate to move such heavy instrument, they were unable to load the instrument predictably and had to ask my husband for assistance and even random stranger in the street who then walked into our house without a face covering!!
Apparently they were "behind their schedule" so were unable to deliver the piano properly into the correct room and so merely abandoned it in the wrong room - causing damage to the front of the instrument and a doorway in the process. We have asked full refund and are still awaiting from their manager to get back to us. They call themselves Good_fellas, watch out for them on Shiply and avoid!!!

The proovia marketing team didn’t take any responsibility for the above mentioned damage they have offered to send a repair kit for piano instead of processing at least partial refund for a £170 expensive delivery. They refuse to take responsibility for the damage the delivery men did to our doorway, the piano and the fact that a stranger without a face covering walked into our house during lockdown invited by the delivery man to help them. Totally unprofessional. Awful. We will take this case to a county court as have witnesses.

Avoid this company!
Hi Sumaya,

I am sorry your experience was not a positive one.

impossible to get refund
Hi Stef,

Tim
Great service from start to finish
Great service no problems
Excellent service from Mick Colville who delivered items to Italy for me. He kept me fully informed both before pick up and when delivered.
Very professional company. Easy to use and lots of choice for delivery for my purchased item.
Initially I was suspect of the low prices I was quoted for a delivery to Cambridge from the Cotswolds. But iservice was superlative from beginning to end. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Thank you Shipley.
I use Shiply occasionally - mainly for collecting stuff which I have bought via Ebay. It's an excellent site - easy to list the job and to find a suitable courier. It is especially useful as they can link to ebay so potential couriers can see the item to be collected/delivered. Will continue to use Shiply when a courier is required and can recommend them.
Easy to use, saved me a lot of time trying to find a courier. Highly recommend Shipley
Item was delivered on time in good condition
No problems, the pick up and drop off went very smoothly. The pick up was described as very professional, thanks
The best way to get competitive shipping quickly. I got six offers and choose the best value. Two days later my 30kg 1.2 meter long package was in Carlisle. Impressive if not amazing 😊
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 28,244 reviews