Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Quick and easy to use
Posted 24 minutes ago
We got quick quotes with a very reliable firm.
Posted 45 minutes ago
Easy to use, wide variety of vendors, and good follow-up. Overall I was impressed as a first time user, and I would use Shiply again.
Posted 55 minutes ago
Excellent Price, Excellent Service, I would definitely come back to you if I needed anything else moved and would certainly recommend you to anyone else
Posted 1 hour ago
Great and constant communication, the delivery guys were on time and really kind lifting my item to a first floor flat as it was heavier than expected. Great service!
Very good service and quick and efficient
Great site. I've used it once but it was easy, it worked and was very reasonable. The furniture was well looked after.
Very happy with our experience of the Shipley website. We had several swift responses to our request for a courier to collect and deliver a piece of furniture. We wouldn’t hesitate to use Shipley in the future.
Very reliable,easy to use and good service.
This is a very useful website. We had to have various items collected from Devon and delivered to North Yorkshire - we managed to find several suppliers to quote.
Was happy with the service an would definitely use again.Would recommend
Highly recommended. Will use again. Thanks!!!
Always do what they say
Excellent and efficient service
Good way to find a reliable courier. You put the job out and wait for quotes. you can check reviews and ask questions before you need to commit. Everyone very helpful.
Having never used a delivery service before, I was extremely impressed with the efficiency and clarity of using Shiply. The initial quotation stage was straight forward and it was very helpful to communicate with each individual quote that came through, to check the information. The whole process was very smooth, efficient and faultless and I will be using them again!
The driver called and demanded payment in full before delivery, which was not what we agreed. We refused and he said he would keep the furniture and sue us for 50 pounds per week until we paid. We still refused and he called back pretending to be his cousin with a fake voice! Said he would accept payment on delivery as long as we didn't tell "Simon" he was doing it. Had nothing to move the item and dragged it in then forced me to do a paypal transfer as a "family and friends" payment to scam paypal out of their fee. All on video and screenshots of the disgusting messages he sent when he left. Do NOT use Shiply, they will do nothing to help
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact us so we can get more information from you regarding this incident.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com

Simon
BEWARE YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED Delivery driver ran off with the payment and item. Shiply.com said they are just a platform. This means that anyone can rent a van and act like a courier, steal your goods, beat and abuse you. Shiply.com is heartless. Please, please, please highlight your bad experiences. Challenge creates change. If they take your money they have a responsibility.
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Simon
Prompt and reliable service.
This is the worst company i have ever dealt with, they say "TRUST & SAFETY Delivery companies go through a rigorous multi-stage fraud, background check and verification screening process. Our customer support team is on hand by phone and email to answer any questions." however after booking my chosen carrier, they pinched my van just shy of £8K, the help i received in the matter was a disgrace, they offered no help, and couldn't really be give a monkeys, passed on the book to me and said it was down to me not checking the courier out, Is that not there job as they say there screening process,,, just cured, do not use, use local if you can
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

Anne