Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Muy buen profesional. De los mejores que podéis encontrar. Recomiendo sin duda. Muchas gracias por tu servicio .
This is a professional company
Fast quote service.
I found the site easy to use and the enquiry replied to very quickly. It is the first time I have used this service. I hope the recommendations have been vetted and are as efficient. In short quick and easy to use
The correspondence was not clear with the pricing varying despite nothing changing about the required service, so the price quoted was inaccurate - it was closest the pick up was for London but after accepting the quote I was then told it would be a higher price to collect from London. The walls were scratched when the sofa was collected, I then watched the sofa be pulled along outside rather than lifted thus putting strain on the sofa legs. The delivery was for two people which didn’t happen so my friend had to arrange for her husband to come home from work early to be there in the designated drop off window but the delivery was over an hour later than the allocated window which meant he didn’t have to leave work. An unimpressed customer.
Good job..thanks
Superb service collecting & delivering my car from Guildford to Cumbria. I had a huge problem and Brian went that extra mile to help me. Thank you, I'm so happy to have my car again. Would highly recommended to other users.
Easy to use
I booked a delivery for 11 May and took a day off to be at home. At 9pm the night before the courier Simply the best cancelled the delivery until 12 May. The next evening the same thing happened and the delivery was rescheduled to 13 May. Very poor service and would not recommend Simply the best or Proovia Couriers.
No issues at all !
Came on time and car loaded by Kevin as if it was his own . Strapped on so carefully made us feel so confident car would be delivered on time and safe. Good communication at all times would definitely use again. Thank you.
Shipley was very good!
Superb operation delivering my vehicle, highly recommended to other users
The haulier ( Roadrunner1971 ) was incompetent and unapologetic and Shiply made it clear they took no responsibility for any hauliers actions even though they acted as connecting agents, held on to my deposit and presumably vetted the haulier in some way prior to accepting him as a service provider? All I expect from Shiply now is no real help, no further effort on their part and them to hang on to my money even though the end product was unsatisfactory!
Great delivered on time will definetly use them again
The processing was really flawless. Problem-free and fast. Quotes were sent super fast and contact with the carrier was possible without problems. Almost dayli the driver kept me informed where my car is. Super support and super price.
This was our first time using Shiply and everything worked out as advertised! We will definitely use Shiply again when we need to move a few items.
The number the gave me it was not updated. I could not contact the company. So SHIPLY charged ne 39 ,99 € for nothing. Can you allow me to contact snother company , so I can use your services?
Would highly recommend Just got our delivery of our mobility scooter by GUVS 24 7 Couriers Friendly and efficient, and kept in the loop when a couple of unavoidable problems arose - thank you Andrew Jones
Good communication message service Spot on delivery recommend this service
Shiply is rated 4.57 based on 32,064 reviews