Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Click Here

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Very effect way to find a delivery company."
"Great communication and excellent service. Did exactly what they said they would do. Recommend 😊"
"I think the website has an clear, easy to use layout and is a pleasure to use."
"I really liked the easy way I communicated with dirvers"
"I was not contacted the day before pick up, I sent several messages and telephoned asking for a call back. They turned up at 8.30pm in the evening. Blocked the road , where very unprofessional. The damaged my furniture and oak staircase they where not cared at all . I took photos of the damage and basically not interested. Will definitely not use again or recomend."
"Shipley do what they say they will!!"
"Did what they said they would when they said. Excellent, would use them again"
"Ideal transaction"
"We have heard nothing since paying our deposit. That was some time ago. Is all in hand?"
"quick & forthcoming with good choice of quotes..."
"Good service"
"I found the website easy to use and received a number of quotes. I would be happy to use Shiply again"
"Top comms pre delivery, arrived on time in good order with pleasant and polite service. Would use again for sure."
"Could not recommended more highly. Easy to use and service was brilliant. Purchased a large, awkward size item in Cumbria and it was delivered to Oxford trouble free a few days later."
"Extremely good and reliable"
"Shipley are the middle man,I had no problem with them. I chose PAUL who trades under ACCREMOVALS. He did a fantastic job. He is mainly a one man band and I did have my doubts that he would be able to handle the big pick up I had but he assured me and he did.He picked it up on time and delivered it on time. What more could you want."
"Very good service"
"Pretty straightforward website, several quotes supplied for consideration. Courier very courteous and careful with delivery of my digital piano."
"Had the most awful time with ‘Gitaffe Nicole’ from start to finish! Shiply were of no help whatsoever. Will never use again and will tell everyone I can not to either! No protection, AWFUL company!"
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our support team so we can look into these issues for you.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com

Kind Regards,
Anne
"Excellent communication from the outset and accommodative with respect to delivery times. Item arrived in perfect order and all involved were courteous at all times.... All of this with an extremely competitive piece. Great job Shiply."
Shiply is rated 4.62 based on 25,702 reviews