Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We used a delivery driver by the name of Sooty Edwards, turned up in broken down old van, had to leave it running because he needed jump leads to re start it! Had to put blocks under his wheels, no handbrake!! Took 5 weeks to deliver to my customer, ended up giving a part refund as he’d managed to damage the item!

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team if you have any outstanding issues you would like us to resolve.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com

Anne
Very good communication throughout. Very reasonable price. 10/10 no problems at all.
Everything worked wonderfully. Punctual, fair service. Can recommend Jagannaru. Speak English, communicate excellently, carried everything.
Brilliant. I was able to find someone that could do my delivery. Everything worked out according to plan. Many thanks.
Due to the Corona virus outbreak I have delayed getting my car shipped to me
If you need somethingmoved no matter what these are the boys to get the job done.
Great and fast service! I highly recommend! I will use it Shiply again. Thank you.
We had such a bad experience. We had a dismantled greenhouse delivered and because it had some staging tables the company we used charged a extra £100! Or wouldn’t deliver. They arrived and we had issues with doing a bacs transfer to pay, it would only go through the next morning and even though they could see it was processed they refused to leave unless we paid cash and threatened to take part of the greenhouse away. When I said I felt intimidated and would call the police they used the race card! We cancelled the transfer however we had accidentally processed it twice. Told them the next day and they promised to repay however this has not happened. They got aggressive in emails when we chased. They owe us £304 and now we can see they have been suspended! We will never get this money back and I don’t know how Shiply vet these couriers and I am not sure the courier we used was a legitimate company!! Do not use Shiply, the customer ratings mean nothing and if have problems they won’t help you resolve them.

Anne
I’ve used Shiply several times and found the service reliable and inexpensive. I will use them again. Its a good idea to read the terms and conditions of the carrier as some want payment before they even pick up!!
Dead easy to use and provides a range of courier offers within 10 mins.
I have put a job up for tender and am very happy witht he responses I have had. The people with whom I have agreed to do business seem to be very honest and upfront and fast in responding to e-mails - even in this lockdown period. Good luck to them and I look forward to a smooth delivery!!
Very poor customer service . I booked for a Shipley courier to collect a new sofa on a Friday same day delivery . Sofa didn’t arrive and I told them contact details false for courier and they said they couldn’t help me . Would not use ever again

Anne
Great site, easy to use easy to arrange
Shipley simply introduces you to a courier and what happens thereafter is between you and the courier. If the courier is okay then no problems, if not, then you are entirely in their hands.

Anne
Was very impressed . Great site. worth waiting for a few quotes to come in before choosing as prices vary substantially .
Simple to use
Amazing service.
War sehr zufrieden
A+++++++++
I pay the deposit for a job and the transport company let me know and during two months they say they will do it until they did just no answer the phone anymore. I contacted shiply to ask for a refund on the deposit since it is NOT my fault the job was not done nor I did cancel and they refuse to pay me back. Shiply just give me credit on their website but I don't want to use this service anymore so I lost my deposit.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please get in touch with us so we can sort out your deposit issue.

Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,465 reviews