Shiply Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shiply

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"The idea of the service is really great but the fees they charge are simply unacceptable to me... For a service quoted by te provider at 350 they charge 118 - almost 35%..."
"Wowzers!! A work colleague told me about Shiply and literally saved me hundreds and hundreds of pounds! I wanted to keep some of my Mums second hand furniture when we were selling her property, but the quotes (from removal companies) to ship the stuff from Cardiff to Liverpool were approx £1500 making it unaffordable. Shiply was SO, SO easy to use and in 5 minutes I had an amazingly low quote and was able to afford to keep my family furniture! I am one very happy customer!!"
"Easy to use, fast choice of quotes"
"I was trying to move my car using there service and from the beginning they have implied they are not a serious business in Australian ground. Unfortunately after wasting 6 days, for nothing, they got back to me saying they cant allocate a transport provider. Now i'm struggling to get my refund back.. STAY AWAY at all costs. Its hit and miss service! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Hi Ara, Thank you for your inquiry. Your transport provider has not yet been allocated. You will receive an email once they are allocated to your job. Unfortunately there is no guarantee as the transport providers book jobs according to the routes they're taking. So this is purely dependent on their availability. I would suggest you look elsewhere in the meantime just in case we are not able to allocate your job to a transport provider. We will issue a full refund for the deposit paid if we are unsuccessful in allocating you a transport provider. Kind Regards, Sheryl Shiply Support Team www.shiply.com ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Final message after wasting 6 days!! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Hi Ara, I am sorry we we were unable to allocate a transport provider to your job. We have issued you a full refund. Please note it can take up to 10 banking days for this to appear on your bank statement. Kind Regards, Sheryl Shiply Support Team www.shiply.com ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ But they have not really refunded me so I had to open a paypal dispute and wait for the out come.. If you are going to try them , All I have to say is Good luck !"
Hi Ara,

I am sorry you were not happy with the service you received.

However, as you have pointed out in your review and also in the messages you received from our support team, we do not guarantee that a transport provider will take your job on.

Whether a transport provider opts to do your job is dependant on their availability and if they are travelling along similar routes.

As you rightly pointed out, Shiply are clear about this from the beginning, even suggesting that you also look at other options in the instance we are unable to find a transport provider for you.

I don't think we could have been more open and transparent with you in this regards, but I am sorry you feel otherwise.

I understand your refund has been processed so please allow the allocated time (up to 10 working days) for re-crediting to your account.

Kind Regards,
Anne
"Second time of using...never a problem went with good reviews which were accurate and true"
"Using shiply was easy enough and the company that moved my excavator was amazing. I'd recommend this site"
"Excellent efficient service. Good communication. Will definitely use again and would recommend."
"They moved a piano for me to my daughters house. It all went well. They communicated well so We both knew the timings. I was a little surprised when the two men lifted the piano."
"Very good. No problems. Quick responses. Will use site again."
"Good response from all bidders"
"I was impressed with the speed and quality of the Shipley website. After completing the form, it literally took less than a day for bids to come in and I was able to choose the delivery service I felt appropriate for me. For me, it's a service I would use again."
"Yeah shiply is alright I guess, wish they would not bugging me so much to wright a review though."
"Thanks for a fast and Furius response to my transportof dumper from Midlands to West Wales. I willalways recommend Shipley as my !st Chioce."
"fantastic great firm thx so much"
"good service"
"The day of delivery was changed but I was informed and it was delivered on time with notice the following week ."
"first time i used shipley so a little nervous but it went like a dream would not hesitate to use agin thanks"
"Absolutely brilliant service"
"Extremely prompt delivery, made at time given and surprisingly competitive prices. Would certainly use again."
"Excellent company, I received Affordable͏ quotes within minutes of registration, the transport company I chose were on time and did a wonderful job, picking up and delivering on the same day, very impressed with Shiply"
Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 24,897 reviews