Shiply Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Shiply

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

How would you rate Shiply?

Finl138
Verified Buyer

Lots of offers to move your stuff around.
Verified Reviewer

Special Thanks to aussiemt44 very professional ,fast delivery and very good price
Taki41
Verified Buyer

There were severe issues around collection but the main issue is that the delivery company received an overpayment of £500. In spite of promises to have it returned to me within a few days as well as reminders, I have been waiting several weeks now.
Hi Taki,

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with your chosen delivery company.

As you are aware, Shiply act purely as a neutral venue through which users and transport providers can meet and agree terms in regards to the necessary transporting service required. However, If you are having difficulty getting in touch with the delivery company we are more than happy to be able to assist you.

Please do get in touch with us at: support@shiply.com or 020 3137 2454.

If you are unsatisfied with the delivery company please ensure you leave a review on the Delivery Company's Shiply profile so that other customers can be made aware of, and benefit from your experience.

Kind Regards,
Anne
Verified Buyer

Gave us a range of offers at good prices.
Phil7214
Verified Buyer

Wanted a car picking up in London. The bid to collect it was excellent. The delivery and collection was smoothly dealt with as if the operator was my brother working as my representative.
Mart13883
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service kept informed about goods will use again
Rma13
Verified Buyer

There quote was good and my item was collected on time.
Unverified Reviewer

Have given a score of one as there is no option for zero. Shiply do not vet details of companies providing the service but you need to pay deposit to move to next stage. They will then keep your money and refuse to return even though the provider withdraws the offer. Only solution is legal proceedings.

Advice is do not use
Hi Aaron,

I'm really sorry to hear your delivery did not go as planned.

We do vet and carry out background checks on our transport providers, so I'm not entirely sure why you felt we do not.

We are always happy to refund your deposit in the event of a cancellation like this. Please just ask our support team who will be more than happy to process this for you: support@shiply.com or 020 3137 2454.

Kind Regards,
Tim
Bajl2
Verified Buyer

easy and sorted my delivery giving me loads of quote,s for me to chose from
Verified Buyer

straightforward and very easy to use
Ihar23
Verified Buyer

Great website easy to use
Quotes varied . Will use again
Maur593
Verified Buyer

Was introduced to Shiply's via a work colleague 5 years ago and I've never looked back! Fantastic service!

Easy to use. Efficient.

A very useful site
Jims167
Verified Buyer

Well impressed with the service I received an would definitely use again
Scot4109

Excellent communication
Good speedy quotes
Competitive pricing
Prompt services
Verified Buyer

Efficient and cost effective way of taking the hastle out of arranging a delivery.
Verified Buyer

Nothing wrong with Shiply just the some providers with their quote are on another planet

Great service
Verified Buyer

They showed a good selection of companies to do the job.
Shiply is rated 4.65 based on 21,712 reviews