Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Own Driver, Courier
customer service

How would you rate Shiply ?

"Simple and effective service, offers come in dependent upon the market and working hours, so consider this if you are looking for a larger item via commercial organisations."
"Very good site,easy to use, would not hesitate to use you again and recommend you to any one looking for a courier to move any large items - well done."
"Never risk again, any problems and Shiply will tell you its nothing to do with them. Im losing hundreds due to the delivery guy losing van keys and Gemini cat5 alarm fob. After 8 weeks im still waiting for them and have just had to commence due court proceedings......very very poor all round. A + M Vehicle Transport of Padiham lost the keys."
"The test of any organisation is what they do when things go wrong. I used Shiply to find a transport company to transport an antique table which had cost me £89. The freight company had quoted £73 to transport it. The table was damaged in transit - a repair would cost £120 The transport company quoted 'Terms and Conditions' and offered £89 (the cost of the table) 'take it or leave it' and no refund of the freight cost. The damaged table is unusable - so I have been left £73 out of pocket. The big disappointment for me is that Shiply have simply walked away - telling me that it's between me and the transport company. Clearly they do not have a service level agreement between them and their transport companies to ensure an acceptable level of customer service. Shiply tell me that I must make a judgement based on the feedback score of the transport company involved (their clever algorithms calculate this) - in the case of this transport company 94.1%. But what does this feedback score of 94.1% ACTUALLY mean ? Does it mean that this is a great transport company company with a vast majority of satisfied customers - or does it mean that just 94.1% of the shipments get through unbroken so only 5.9% of customers go on discover that the insurance cover offered is inadequate? Shiply - it is time for you to review your lists of 'approved' transport companies and implement a service level agreement that leaves your clients confident that they are protected if they choose a Shiply approved transport company"
"The website is very easy to use. It clearly explains how it works, what information is needed and what to expect next. No hidden extras as on other sites, you pay the price quoted. As the site is also popular with couriers, there is lots of competition for your job and that means a competitive price for you, from a professional courier."
"Very effective way to get quotes, easy to use."
"Used this company quite a few times and have no complaints or suggestions to improve their service."
"Great service throughout and easy to use"
"Great service"
"Stephen delivered my 2 cats safe and sound to the cat hotel."
"Very flexible service. Delivery as stated. Am using them again."
"Excellent service on time and kept updated"
"Having tried to find a shipping company willing to ship my boat without success I found Shiply on the internet and glad to say they put me in contact with a very good company."
"Very easy to do business with, friendly helpful and competent people. I would certainly use Shiply again if needed."
"Very good company to deal with, makes collecting an item so easy"
"We found Shiply very easy to use, and would definitely use it again to transport goods."
"Very easy to use! I highly recommend."
"This is such a quick and easy way to find someone to take something from A to B."
"Received a choice of transport options to move a Triumph trophy motorcycle from the north east to the West Midlands. All went smoothly. Very pleased with the service."
"Very easy to use. Second time I have used Shiply for moving small items of furniture up and down the country"
Shiply is rated 4.63 based on 23,645 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!