Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Found what i was looking for very quickly thank you
Very efficient!
Very efficient!
Excellent service, our car was driven back to England from Spain by Francisco. Kept us informed the whole journey. Very polite clean & reliable. Jan & Keith
Job well done . Turned up on time and was very professional. New how to load and strap a motorcycle. Would use again no question.
I think that this is a great website for any kind of transportation. The quotes come in quick and you can decide which driver to choose according to his price or reviews.
I bought a car from Bolton and used a driver registered with this site.
The drivers are checked before registration.
the company i used was excellent - all easy and good communication
Great service all went well
Shiply 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Great way to find and compare small to medium sized delivery services and find the best price. I only struggled with the messaging function which wouldn't allow me to message but instead asked me every time to submit a new preferred price... That was frustrating but otherwise everything was slick and user-friendly.
Hi,

Thanks for your review and feedback.

We will take this on board as we are always looking to improve our user experience for our customers.

Thanks
Simon
All clear, easy, straight forward. And I found a great carrier thanks to Shiply. I recommend
Outstanding service Will use again
Shiply provided me swiftly with a wide choice of transport companies willing to undertake my transfer of a new Citroen from France . Sadly Citroen cancelled my order and because of Brexit I was unable to reorder for a delivery before 31 December and I had to cancel the transportation .
Simple and easy to use
Good communication and excellent service
Good and efficient transaction
I found the website easy to use. I needed a grandfather clock picked up from the seller and delivered to my home. Shiply provided several carrieres and the one we selected delivered the clock safely and without incident. Excellent service.
On time, fantastic comms and guys were exceptionally courteous and helpful.
I was very impressed with the quotes I received and the delivery of my car.
Impossible to get to anyone, paid deposit that I can’t seem to get back and no service provided!
Absolute Con!!
Hi,

Your deposit can be held on your account as credit or transferred over to another transport provider if you choose to do so.

Please contact us if you require further assistance.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues.

Regards
Anne
This is such a safe place to arrange deliveries. All exchanges with couriers are transparent with Shipley and it allows for feedback and customer ratings. By far the best way to get an excellent service at an excellent price. I have recommended Shipley many times!
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 27,874 reviews