Shiply Reviews

customer service
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
I felt that by going through Shipley I would avoid the less professional car transport companies. However, this was not the case. My car was damaged, late and most of the time I did not know where was. It was a stressful situation and the communication with the company I chose was very poor. Shipley should vet their companies more carefully
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Shiply act as a neutral venue, a platform where users and transporters can meet and enter into their own negotiations.

We vet all the transport providers before they are allowed to operate on the Shiply platform. We verify their ID, proof of address, and insurance details.

If transport providers fail to provide these, they will not be allowed to register with us.

We operate a fulltime customer service team so please try and get in touch again between the hours below if you want to discuss this further.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com

Posted 1 hour ago
Well done Shipley for creating a great service.
Received quotes within minutes .
Booked car freight with Shiply on the promise that as soon as a deposit was paid, I would be provided with the transport provider's details. A week later and still nothing, including numerous unanswered service requests that I lodged with Shiply. I was finally refunded my deposit after lodging a PayPal dispute. Throughout and even now, I have still not heard a peep from Shiply - no apology, no explanation. At least they refunded the deposit however it took me chasing it up through PayPal (thank goodness this is how I paid!). Meanwhile, I wasted a week waiting on the promise of a service delivery that never came.
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

I am glad that your deposit has now been successfully refunded.

I hope this one incident has not deterred you from using Shiply again in the near future.

If there is anything else we can do for you please get in touch.

Posted 1 hour ago
Super easy to use. Very good offers.
Very unreliable collected my shipping since August up to today 6/12/19 it has not delivered . They can't pick calls very horrible .
Hi Okwuchi,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Shiply do not do any of the transporting ourselves. We are not a transporter, nor do we act as a broker or agent for the transporters on the platform.

Please leave a review for the transporter on their individual Shiply profile so that other users can benefit from your experience.

We operate a fulltime customer service team so please try and get in touch again between the hours below.

Posted 1 hour ago
They were very kind and helpful, but they arrived with 90 minutes of delay. It's probably best to double check with them whether they think they will arrive on time or to avoid peak hours entirely.
excellent service
Found a company that delivered all my furniture efficiently and at a great price
The couriers were 1st class, Shipley has never ever let me down thank you
Shiply was helpful in finding the courier we used to transport some sofas we brought online, the company we used were great but shiply doesn't offer a service to pay the courier online the remaining fund which I think would be helpful to users.
I recently had a need to have a chair picked up from Reading in Berkshire and delivered to Beccles in Suffolk. I was left with no other option but to engage the services of a Courier. I received several ridiculous quotations until I came across Shiply. Their price was sensible and fair. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the service I received was top class. My chair was picked up and delivered within a two hour time slot at both ends. No hanging around all day waiting, like most courier services. This is a first class courier service who charge very reasonable prices and are very dependable. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of such a service. Thank you. A very satisfied customer.
Excellent format, very helpful to find a courier
it all went as planned, manythansk
1st class service, will definitely use again.
Good value easy to use and reliable 👍
Excellent service and platform would highly recommend to anyone needing items delivered.
fantastic service great communication would definitely recommend
Really easy to use website with lots of businesses quoting within a very short span of time. I was able to communicate easily with my chosen courier and found the whole experience really positive. I will definitely use Shiply again.
This is better than sliced bread. What a brilliant idea and a total game-changer. I used Shiply for the first time a couple of weeks ago and not only did it save me a fortune, but the website and booking process was a doddle. Bye bye DPD, Parcelforce, and DHL. Hello Shiply.
Shiply is rated 4.62 based on 25,998 reviews