Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Impossible d'avoir les coordonnées du livreur, on peut juste échanger via le site.

I am sorry to hear your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team to get any outstanding issues sorted.

Anne
Great price (50% cheaper than first initial offer from another provider. Swift initial response, but hard to contact, and in the end took 4 days longer than needed. You get what you pay for. A few simple improvements in communication would push this to good.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team if you have any outstanding issues you would like us to resolve.

Anne
Up till this last delivery it's been great but the las delivery by Dsp-Pro was very disappointing I purchased a large mobility scooter as a special gift it was AS NEW bar one rear mudguard which had damage, I picked this company due to seeing ad with scooters tetherd and covers up also meant to have either ramps or rear lift ! The scooter arrived with scratches all around some deep and a couple of other marks on instruments, I contacted sellers they told me the scooter was bundled in with loads of other things they had NO ramp or lift and did not tear her or cover it up.
I saw it taken out the van this end and it was lifted out amongst other things in the van.
The guy told me he took photos of the scooter before leaving, when I later asked to see photos he would not show me, I asked for his insurance details he would not let me have them saying he would do the claim I asked for a form to fill in again negative response
He then had a nasty attitude
The left a review on me saying FRAUD I'm discussted
with them so user be ware
This is 100% true and it's not the whole story as it would take up much more time.
But this was a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Take care

I am sorry to hear your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team to get this sorted.

Anne
Website & booking all great. But carrier took ages to collect and had to half empty his van to re-pack which is ok except I said he could collect in the evening from our house and he didn't leave till 10.40pm.
Would use again though.
J.H.

I am sorry to hear your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our customer support team to get this sorted.

Anne
This is proving to be a protracted procedure. Both motorcycles have now been collected but I am still waiting for a delivery date! Hmmmm.
Shipley simply introduces you to a courier and what happens thereafter is between you and the courier. If the courier is okay then no problems, if not, then you are entirely in their hands.

Anne
There are quite a few dodgy shippers out there be careful who you use ... but overall it’s a good service the penalty for messers should have more regulation by shiply in my opinion.
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We do our best to vet all transport providers and keep an eye on their feedback scores.

We also take appropriate action against transport providers who have violated our terms and conditions, using a 3 strike system.

I hope you will continue to use Shiply again in the near future.

Anne
No problem with collection, but breakdown on delivery delayed it and I wasn't kept informed. At least the recipient knew what was happening as I didn't. Also there's still a balance due showing for this delivery in spite of the fact I've paid in full.

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact our support team to get the issue of your balance sorted.

Anne
I liked being able to compare different removal companies, but it was not very easy to navigate the website. The list of items to move that I had to provide was very limited and there was no way to provide a full list, which lead to some stress (as it was hard for me to estimate the total volume of my stuff).

I am sorry to hear your experience was not a positive one.

We welcome your feedback will take it on board as we are always trying to improve the experience of our users.

Thanks for using Shiply.

Anne
The price is good but it did take over a week to have something delivered. But the driver was freindly and good manerd.
Hi,

I am sorry that your experience was not 100% positive.

Anne
Your clients provide good value, but the commission Shipley charges is very expensive at 33% !!

Anne
This website was new for me I had some problems to make payment unfortunately it's not user friendly

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please get in touch with us so we can get further details and do our best to assist in resolving the issue.

Anne
Is a good source to put suppliers and customers and contacts with each other.
But they take a large amount of commission, in my opinion. And too many notification emails!
Hi,

I am sorry to hear your experience was not 100% positive.

Emails are sent every time your listing receives a bid.

If you want to change your email setting please do so in your user account, "my shiply".

Anne
Good service but changed collection and delivery dates 2 x. I was able to accommodate these changes and they did ask if ok.

Anne
They were reasonable on price and collection and delivery were good. There was some damage to a chair when it had been moved out of one van onto another. I would not recommend them for delicate items to be transported - or ensure that they are WELL packed before Shipley load them

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Please feel free to leave a review for the transport provider on their Shiply profile so that other user may benefit from your experience with them.

If you would like to discuss this further please call our support team so they can look into the issue.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Simon
Shipley is a good website, however Proovia is awful.
Proovia misdelivered parts of my wardrobe
Proovia misdelivered parts of my expensive oak wardrobe.
You can phone them about a delivery, but as soon as you have a claim, they will stop talking to you and refer you to their so called 'claims department' which you can only talk to via email.

Their 'claims department' is just a girl who will tell you your claim is invalid (without any fair investigation whatsoever, even when faced with clear proof).

I understand delivery companies can make a mistake, however it is the way that Proovia deal with problems -> blaming the collection point even though you have proof they gave them the right item, divert the problem to the air or in some way back to you
Hi Hannah,

I am sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Shiply act as a neutral venue, a platform where users and transporters can meet and enter into their own negotiations.

We do not do any of the transporting ourselves nor act as a broker or agent for the transporter on the platform.

Please leave a review for your chosen transport provider on their individual Shiply profile so that other users may benefit from your experience.

We operate a fulltime customer service team so please try and get in touch again between the hours below.

Anne
Great value delivery service for bulky items such as sofas.
However, communication with customers could be improved. I was given a 2 hour collection time slot of 12-2 and the van turned up at 5:30! Tried calling the provided Tel no. several times but noone answered. First Comms received at 4:50 - given the van had broken down in the morning, this was very disappointing.

Anne
I found it quick to get some quotes but quite hard to navigate the system of communication. For instance if I included any numbers it just assumed I was negotiating on price and wouldn't let me say anything else.
Hi,

We are sorry that your experience was not a 100% positive one.

Please contact us if you are still having issues and we'll do our best to get these resolved.

Simon

Too pricey.
🤔🤔

Anne
Works, but website needs work. I upgraded my listing to be urgent and premium, but after paying it still offers me the option to upgrade! Am i upgraded or not! You can't tell.
It also confuses the collection address. For some reason it merges my delivery address onto the collection address! And why do i have to specify an email address of the person being collected from?
Transparency on costs would be good. I don't understand how the costs work. Shiply took a massive fee for my last delivery.
Hi Mike,

Thanks for using Shiply, and thank you for the feedback. We will certainly be looking into these technical issues and are sorry your experience was not a positive one.

Please contact us if you would like us to clarify anything or if there is anything else you would like to discuss.

Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,732 reviews