Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shiply 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Shiply 5 star review on 5th February 2021
tofa18
Shiply 5 star review on 5th February 2021
duff255
disappointed. purchased an item off ebay as the quotes received were reasonable only to find once I'd made the purchase & wanted to book non of the people who quoted could provide the service specifically asked in the quote request so now I have to pay an extortionate price to a proper furniture remover.
Well the jury are out I guess. They certainly got the quotes coming in but I am very concerned with the response from the chosen company. The Shipley phone Consultant Sarah was however delightful. And I hope her efforts are successful.
good service but very expensive.
Price reasonable but communication poor.
Problematic pick up which was rearranged twice
Delivery originally quoted as Friday was Monday
Hi,

I am sorry to hear your recent experience with Shiply was not a positive one.

We take all efforts necessary to reduce the amount of unreliable transporters on our site, and this includes a thorough vetting process, and continuous monitoring of service delivery standards.

If you are disappointed with your transport provider, please leave a review for them on their Shiply profile.

If there is anything we can do to help don't hesitate to get in touch.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues.

Tim
The price was Ok the dates were fine but they were 3.5 hours late for collection with very little communication collection due 6 -7 pm arrived 10.30 but delivered on time following day but with a small scratch reported but no response
Charming guys but need to sort out communication and sharp objects in their van
Great idea for linking businesses, however fees are very high from Shiply on top of bidders charge
As a person new to this area, I found Shiply confusing. I didn’t realize upfront it wasn’t a shipping company, but a referral company with little service. You just get a ton of emails from a ton of random contractors with little information. It ended up working out but the whole process felt very unsecured.
I arranged through Shiply to collect and deliver a bed they recommended a company called Xpert...the bed was collected from the seller but I am still waiting after many weeks for it to be delivered to me. I'm told it is in Experts warehouse somewhere. Shiply do not care at all say it's nothing to do with them.
Hi Napier,

I am sorry to hear this.

I am also sorry to hear you feel that we don't care. This is not true, we do care about our customers.

However, we don't do any transporting ourselves, so transport matters have to be taken up directly with your chosen transport provider.

Please contact us for further assistance.

Simon
Fine when it works but you're on your own when it doesn't. There's no customer support and they're not interested if one of the couriers lets you down, or worse. It's something they should address and some mild policing would really help rather than a standard 'cut and paste' reply absolving themselves of blame. Its a good idea in practice but be warned, its not perfect.
Hi Neil,

I am very sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience.

We have a full-time customer service team who are available to help resolve any issues.

Please contact us so we can assist with this matter.

Tim
Service from shipper was good however the fact that shiply charge an additional fee should be made clear.

Thanks for your review.

I'm not sure what additional fee are you alluding to?

You pay a deposit fee and then the remainder of the balance to your chosen transport provider.

Get in touch to discuss further.

Anne
Never heard of Shiply before, but having used Shiply, I will not be going anywhere else in future.
Fantastic company, I am so glad I used them.

Just one thing... the person I bought a sofa from in london keeps getting spam emails.
Please remove all information regarding myself and pick up location from your files.

Peter Hodge
Shiply 3 star review on 20th November 2020
A promt
service. However one of removal men did seem to think the furniture was too heavy. Strange as photos and dimensions had been provided. This made me feel a little apprehensive. Service a little down market

Thanks for your review.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed a prompt service.

Simon
Still waiting for the invoice!!!!!!
Hi,

You need to contact your chosen transport provider to obtain an invoice from them.

Any problems get in touch with Shiply customer support.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com.

Tim
Shiply provided quite a large no. of options/quotes for our small part-load transport job. But not selective to all of the part-load, distance, dates window, stairs/steps, geographical area (etc) requirements of the job: a few of these only. So the quotes aren't tailored. The 2 way communications through Shiply are then a bit hard to keep track of, with the various possible providers, & the 'cut' taken by Shiply is quite expensive, considering. Nevertheless we ended employing a transporter that worked out fine.
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback and review.

Please contact us if there is anything your would like to discuss further.

Tim
It would be very useful to have on your web site a means of communicating with Shipley. In my case I have paid a deposit and because of Covid the job has not been done. The contractor has said that the deposit was paid to Shipley and therefore they should repay it. It has been impossible to contact Shipley as there is no e-mail or phone number on the site. I wonder why!
Hi,

If you visit the Shiply website you will see our customer support phone number literally next to the Shiply logo on the homepage.

You can also find those details on our "contact" page.

Please contact us to discuss further.

Tim
The cost of delivery was good. However it took much longer than expected for pickup and delivery. On the first planned pickup the vehicle broke down. When it came to paying I had to make several attempt and finally did it by phone.
Hi,

Sorry to hear that your experience was not 100% positive.

But I am glad to hear that you got your items delivered in the end, albeit a bit later than planned.

Dear Sirs,
You as a company do exactly what you say, as far as the system goes I cannot fault your procedures. What I can say is the truly AWFUL service that I received from one of your couriers - Parcel Masters.
This order has been going on since 10th October. The parcel still has STILL Not Been delivered, despite being promised on at least 3 occasions. To say I (and the recipient) are upset is a gross understatement. Despite numerous efforts by myself to contact ‘Daniel’ he has not responded once!
You advised me, in a previous phone call to report the item to the police as stolen, this I will have no option but to do.
I would however appreciate some support and comment regarding this issue from yourselves, especially regarding details of any insurance cover that Parcel Masters may have registered with you.
Regards, Susan Treweek
Hi Susan,

Thanks for your review.

Please get in touch with us so we can discuss this further.

Anne
The web site was easily navigated and quotes arrived in a timely way. Also when customer service was contacted ( contact information was difficult to find) it was responsive.
However there were 4 different collection times given before collection was finally made and 2 different delivery dates with the actual delivery being some 4 hours later than advised without us being told of delay. So it was an experience of two halves.
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Our contact info can be found on our website, and also on our social media pages.

Thanks again.
Tim
Shiply is handy but they do need to get rid of the bad and useless transporter on here,
Hi,

We vet all the transport providers, and also rely on user feedback and our ratings system to monitor quality levels.

Thanks for your feedback.

Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 28,851 reviews