Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Have used Shipley a couple of times and it works fine.
Really simple, efficient and job well done.
Der Transport Unternehmer hat die Möbel beschädigt, und es ist ihm nicht nachzuweisen. Shiply hat sich dafür nicht zuständig erklärt. Meine Lieferung muss von mir teuer, selbst die Reparatur, bezahlt werden. Nie wieder Shiply.
They act as an intemediary only and turn a blind eye to fraud.

They don't collect or verify information of transport providers. We chose a transport provider who had already liquidated their company. Took our money and stopped all contact.

They aren't interested in helping resolve this or contacting the provider who is still active on their site weeks after dissolving their business.
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear about this.

We put all our transporters through vigorous checks before they are able to start bidding on our platform.

This includes checking insurance details and contact details.

If you can contact us and give us further information about this incident we will look in to this.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues.

Anne
SHIPLY YOU NEED TO SORT AND MONITOR YOUR TRANSPORT PROVIDERS !! eg good fellows, cidor, simply the best THE EFFIN TRIPLETS QUOTE ON ANYTHING THAT MOVES EVEN STATIC CARAVANS WITH A LUTON BOX VAN FOR CHRIST SAKE !! ASFOR TOM & VAN THERES A CONMAN QUOTED ME 450 THEN LOWERED TO 250 AND BELOWSOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE. COME ON SHIPLY SORT THIS OUT QUICK
Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear about this.

We put all our transporters through vigorous checks before they are able to start bidding on our platform including checking insurance details.

Please get in touch with us regarding any outstanding issues.

Anne
Great quotes received from Shiply, covering different couriers. Went with NGL-UK. All round, Excellent service from start, pick up and delivery, great communication. Highly recommended. Mrs C.B. Cheshire
Site introduced us to a range of quotes, from which we selected a particularly competitive courier who cared for our consignment and (eventually) delivered it safely.
Fabulous service and always my go to when transporting anything.
Good service many choices but pay for extra quotes and wait for responses over a few days to get best price
Excellent, supportive and very prompt Service by Sean.
I am Very very Satisfied 100%
first time i have used them and was delighted with the service.
Shiply were very efficient in providing me with quotes and the prices were very competitive.
Will definitely use again. It made the whole process of getting quotes so much easier. We moved furniture from UK to NL. I thought the rating & feedback system of carriers was very helpful.
Absolutely superb. I've used Shiply's drivers a few times, and they are always brilliant. They keep me in touch about when they'll arrive, texting en-route all the way. The delivery men are always super polite and brilliantly helpful.
Great way to get lots of quotes for removals and all very quickly.
I found the Shipley website easy to follow. The response to my enquiry was very prompt and gave me alternatives. I was kept well informed throughout the collection and delivery. An excellent service.
Offered about 20 different companies to move our wardrobe. Easy to follow instructions, easy to compare prices.
NEVER! Ever. Terrible service !!!!
This is part2of my story with PROOVIA. To read 1st part go down ⬇️. So they got mattress and about a month was Lying about deliver it. Finally they said that DELIVERY DONE. We call to the mattress warehouse to get our money back and they said: NOTHING WAS DELIVERED.
What? Call Back to PROOVIA and they said ah sorry we lost PROVE TO DELIVERY, but we delivered 🤯🤬 they was ignored us for a while with “manager sick or we will call you back later” , then they SENT prove to delivery- IT WAS A PICTURE WHERE NEW double size MATRESS WAS LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET BESIDE BUILDING AT.... WRONG ADRESS!!! (You could see adress on top on the wall). 🤦🏼‍♀️ My heart was broken first, and second - are you guys are normal ?
Then now - more that 1 months now, THEY FEED US - we will give you money back, money on the was, manager is off in hospital (about manager my favorite 👍🏼)
NO MONEY NO MATTRESS
do you want try have experience with PROOVIA?
Hi Svetlana,

Truly sorry to hear that your experience with your transport provider was not a positive one.

This is not the standard of service we expect Shiply registered transport providers to provide to our customers and we will be investigating the issue.

Please get in touch with us regarding your deposit.

Anne
I have a mobility scooter collected from Tavistock the driver Kev Mills could not of been more helpful arrived on time excellent service at a very reasonable price thank you
It's a great system, would use again.
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 27,938 reviews