Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Half of my belongings were not delivered the agent has stopped taking my calls and shiply response is not our fault these people are self employed, we just connect people and my personal favourite get yourself a solicitor. The whole experience cost me thousands as I had to replace a whole kitchen, bathroom and deeds to the house amongst other belongings. To add to my horrific and extremely costly experience the agents still have a top rating and are very much active with shiply. I am still seeking answers from shiply but after more than four years of being fobbed off I'm not sure they really care. Be warned people you have no comeback or help when it goes wrong and worse no empathy. This firm cost me so much money and time I ended up living away from my partner and 18 month old child for over a year in a different country. There is no insurance or refund policy.
Hi Mark, I am sorry to hear your recent experience with Shiply was not a positive one. Please be aware that Shiply is a transport marketplace. We do not do any of the transporting ourselves. We are the platform that connects individuals such as yourself with transporters who bid on your job. We take all efforts necessary to reduce the amount of unreliable transporters on our site, and this includes a thorough vetting process, and continuous monitoring of service delivery standards. If you are disappointed with your transport provider, please leave a review for them on their Shiply profile. If there is anything we can do to help don't hesitate to get in touch. We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues. Regards Tim
Very good service. Would recommend and would use again.
Driver Aiden was great, kept me up to date with delivery of my bike! Thank you!
Brilliant. Through Shiply I was in contact with 'Kingofgrassws6' (Thomas Ireland trading as TCi ) collected my 2CV for me. Thomas was at the pick up point exactly at the correct time and did a fast smooth pick up in a busy area. The drop off was equally as good. Highly recommended. I was very impressed.
Through Shipley I contacted William H Bird Transport of Bath, Somerset for carriage of my Merry Fisher 625 Portchester to Falmouth. Excellent friendly service. Totally happy to recommend.
Highly recommend Shiply and Trusted Transport. Fast efficient and excellent value.
Perfect tool to use!!! I didn’t even know this existed but now will be using Shiply all the time and have even had friends using it too. Great service by far!
Very efficient process, I was able to find an excellent courier at a reasonable price within a very short period of time.
All very good
Excellent service had loads of reasonable quotes very quickly. Highly recommend.
My go to courier company, fast easy professional no dramas (y)
Prompt and efficient service.Jimmy Macgregor
Quick and easy service, all conditions resolved quickly, only drawback was repeated requests to complete a form which I had already completed. Reasonably priced as well
Fantastic service & the best bit was the communication. Will definitely use again.
Shiply 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Excellent service,reasonably priced.Will definitely use again and recommend to others.
Excellent service. Kept fully informed throughout the process. Job well done.
Really good platform to organise collections for vehicles. Worked well and would use again.
Very happy with the service and communication throughout. Would recommend to friends and would happily use again in the future. Thank you.
Good communication