Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Superb service from Gareth
Had seen my dream bike on Ebay, but it was collection only and too far away. Thanks to Shiply, I was able to purchase it and arrange for it to be collected and delivered safely, from door to door, by a recommended courier. I'd never used such a service before, but it was easy. I now have my dream bike. Thanks, Shiply!
Excellent service and value for money! Thank You
I had a sideboard transported from uk to Austria. First time shipping over seas. Very pleased with the quote I got and the service from the courier I chose.
Excellent service
Excellent company to deal with. Plenty of price options supplied and helped us get our caravan moved quickly and cheaper than having a tow bar fitted!
Thanks to Satnam30 for a very quick and professional service. My item was transported with utmost care and attention to detail, and communication was excellent throughout. Would definitely use Shipley, and especially Satnam again. Paul.
Agood job By good lads at at good price ANd a REAL GOOD THANKS Cheers Ron
Hi excellent communication. I had an amazing quote roughly a third of my original estimate. Lovely driver on time and delivered the goods as promised
Easy, good communication.
Easy to use, I got plenty of quotes quickly. I was very happy with the courier I found through Shiply.
Great service. Would highly recommend.
If anytime I want anything collected or sent I will always use Shipley's you have so much choice and good price comparisons.
2 shiply deliveries recently. both excellent. thanks
Brilliant service. I have used many times and always brilliant!
I found them to be very helpful
Great service and enabled me to choose a carrier without concer or worries, would certainly recommend Shiply to all my friends and family
Top job at a very good price
easy to use,great communications.you need to check the reviews and choose a company with as near perfect reviews you can find would be my advice
GOOD SERVICE. ON TIME VALUE FOR MONEY