Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Very useful and well organised , but keep in mind , it will scan a lot of companies for the job and it’s your call to make the decision according to the rate and reviews
Posted 1 hour ago
Found Shipley to be very professional and would definitely use them in the future
Website was easy to use, which was good as I'm not good with computers. I had companies vying against each other to give me a good price. The only thing was I couldn't work out how to discard the quotes I didn't want.
Best idea ever.Instead of trying to find someone to collect my items,I get to choose from many
Very good communication, excellent service, and very good price. Friendly polite delivery driver, arrived on time as promised. I chose a flexible delivery time as I was not in a hurry for the item, this brought the price down. Will definitely use them again.
Simply the best, better than all the rest. Better than anyone, anyone I ever knew,
Very, very quick and easy to use.
Nice website and very simple to use
Great price, professional removal service.
Efficient service
Great service. Sourced a competitive price and good company to get a move done at short notice for an elderly relative. Excellent.
Used B & H Transport. GREAT SERVICE.
Excellent service ! πŸ‘Œ
I got a delivery from a gentleman called Rockyman. He was punctual and very polite. He made good contact, and took good care of my goods. Extremely happy with the service.
Easy to use, had a good experience
Cheapest I found. Nice drivers. No issues.
I needed transport for a large item and found Shiply on my search engine. Easy to use and I received several responses within minutes. Was able to make my selection very quickly. Will definitely use again. Highly recommended.
Could not have been better service, the two Moldovan delivery men handled a solid oak Elizabethan court cupboard four hundred years old weighing nearly a quarter of a ton.No problem two them, didn't even have time for a cup of tea,and very accommodating, well done.
I have found that everything is good about Shipley. They are an experienced and well organised company and Their customer care is first class. Hugo T
Seemed to work very well.
Shiply is rated 4.61 based on 26,178 reviews