Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Shiply 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Shiply 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Cher3027
Shiply 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Jxle3
Found this literally useful when I had to send back some flat packs. Will certainly use the again should the need arise.
Great service. Worked well.
Would definitely recommend
Straightforward service. I was able to get a really good price.
Not great. Not terrible. Expensive.
Hi, I am sorry to hear your recent experience with Shiply and your chosen transporter was not a positive one. This is not the standard of service we expect from registered transport providers. We take all efforts necessary to reduce the number of unreliable transporters on our site, and this includes a thorough vetting process and continuous monitoring of service delivery standards. If you are disappointed with your transport provider, please leave a review for them on their Shiply profile. If there is anything we can do to help don't hesitate to get in touch. We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues. Regards Anne
Great service and good value. Recommended.
A great, simple and reasonable cost to ship your vehicle across the UK. I used them for the second time last week and three years ago for shipping a car to Spain. Get yourself a quote, it is very easy.
Excellent service, within a few minutes of posting the job we received numerous quotes, one of which we accepted. The table was safely delivered a day later. We would recommend this service if you are looking for a courier.
Efficient and great value would highly recommend this company
Very good service They kept in contact with me all the way thru I found price competitive
Would highly recommend
I bought a grandfather clock that was approx 160 miles away. When I came across Shiply while looking for a courier it was great. Linked to Ebay so you upload a photo of your item. Then lots of quotes come in . You choose which one to go with and pay a small deposit. Because of Shiply I have got my dream clock and delivery was very reasonable. Would recommend and would use again .
Very helpful website - plenty of quotes and clear information.
Great communications. Pick and delivery on time as stated. Delivery drivers helpful courteous and efficient.
Superb service, great communication and reasonable prices recommend:)
Just absolutely amazing kind considerate and a delight to deal with for ever they’ll have a wee place in my hart plz don’t hesitate to use them urs kindly marky
Very pleased with the service i was given very efficient and a fantastic price will most definitely use again in the future
2nd time using them 1st time a car this time, a car bumper, each time notified on progress all the way to delivering. Would recommend 👌
Easy to use web site
Fantastic service & would recommend to anybody looking to ship goods
Shiply is rated 4.60 based on 29,810 reviews