Shiply Reviews

Difficult
Read Shiply Reviews

support@shiply.com

Shiply,Floor 3, 207 Regent Street

Tell us how Shiply made you happy
Very good site to use. I got a lot of quotes quickly and assessed price with reviews from other users. As it happened there was a courier with a low price and 100% feedback, which turned out to be completely accurate.
I found Shiply extremely helpful. The service was great with them and gave you time to so the things you want to do while they do the leg work for you in finding the best value courier. The courier I had was fantastic and I'm glad that the one I was going for added so much on top of their initial price which turned me off. But Shiply were fantastic from start to finish Thank you.
I still haven’t received my item that was booked to be delivered on the 3rd August. I am now unable to contact the courier and have been told by Shipley there’s nothing they can do and I should tell the police if I want my item back. Useless
Ideal sight to find good couriers, my dealings were excellent all goods arrived safe and bubble wrapped, for which I paid only fifteen pounds! Would use again in a heartbeat. Regards and thanks Lewis
When searching for quotes on a planned relocation, I was referred to Shiply. I was very pleased with the service, receiving numerous competitive quotes within minutes. I will highly recommend Shiply to anyone who asks me about mover quotes.
Easy to use, organised fair price for pick up and delivery, excellent communication
Really lovely people to deal with. Service was a bit slow but the price was very reasonable.
Brilliant service I would highly recommended to anybody very quick and obliging.
My shipper had to cancel last minute and I have yet to get my deposit back.
worked really well, i was able to chose a provider that could pick up at a convenient time and at a price i was prepared to pay. All went extremely well and was well communicated at every step of the way
Hat alles sehr gut geklappt, Möbel sind gut verpackt und die beiden Lieferanten waren sehr nett.
Fantastic service
hello world"
Shiply nous a proposé Casttrans. Nous sommes très satisfaits de cette entreprise par son professionalisme, équipe sympathique et à l'écoute de ses clients. Service rapide et propre.
Merci.
F.J. H.
Amazing company from A to Z, great crew, on top of their customer service!
I couldn’t ask for more, I will definitely recommend and I will them again.
Easy to book, always there to answer any question, move went smooth and we were set up in our new home working hours!
Several quotes quickly received. Prices ranged quite a bit, and a deposit of £20 was very reasonable. Paid the balance in cash on delivery . I was very happy with the courier I selected. I would use Shipley again.
We had a very good experience of Shiply - we were quickly supplied with everything we needed and we'll definitely turn to Shiply again when needed.
First time using and was easy and got lots of offers
Very good services
JUST TERRIBLE! Never use it. We got wrong size mattress on amazon and used shiply to deliver it from Glasgow to England.
The day when the guys from shiply must comeS-nobody comes and never contact us. We contacted them next day and they finally got our mattress. Then.. it’s more than 14 days now and we can’t find our mattress, it never was delivered. Customer service Shiply saying “the manager is sick, the manager on the meeting “. Nobody help up. Now you decide want you situation like this or not
Hi Svetlana,

I am sorry to hear about this.

Are you sure you contacted Shiply customer support, because that doesn't sound like the response our support team would give?

It sounds like you may be confusing Shiply customer support team with your chosen transport provider.

Please contact our support team so we can find out more about this issue.

We can be contacted on 020 3137 2454 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, or alternatively, send us an email to support@shiply.com if there are any outstanding issues.

Kind Regards,