Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Scandiborn 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Penny Newby
Hilary Taylor
Hilary Taylor
More Photos & Videos
I have to start by saying that everything I have bought from this company has been beautiful, with prompt delivery and great customer service.

I haven't left a five star review because of what seems to be ongoing problems with stock levels. There is always a ridiculous amount of items out of stock! I can understand this in the current situation but it's been a longstanding issue and it's really frustrating.

It goes to show how beautiful their products are but it feels like they are not able to keep up with demand, which is a shame. I would order so much more if they actually had stock! Really hope this changes in the future.
I ordered dusty rose little cloud lamp cute (very small) and well made but it’s not dusty rose more of a dark browny pink will be returning it as it’s not suitable in my little girls room so had to pay delivery and return for nothing so disappointing.
Excellent service, excellent products, exchanged my sons sun hat, super fast turn around and very helpful friendly service from the team! Can’t recommend them enough.
Love the products . The dolls bed I ordered was lovely but had a little chunk of the side when delivered . I didn’t bother sending it bk as I’m shore there be plenty of marks . Other than that will purchase more bits but make shore u check items .
Fantastic product and really friendly and accommodating customer service
Thank you Alex!
Customer Service if Scandiborn is amazing and the products are great.
Amazing customer service and was delivered delivered in good time.
The Beautiful Rafa bed was purchased for our little girl from Scandiborn. Customer Service has been nothing short of superb, especially Grace who addressed all of our queries immediately and was at hand to look after us throughout.
I ordered new wooden toys for my daughter, and after 2 weeks of waiting I finally reached out. Scandiborn was so prompt in their response, explained the hold up, and sent out the items they had in stock right away, along with a wonderful gift. Great customer service and even faster shipping, I’ll 100% be a return customer ☺️
Ordered dolls pram for my granddaughters 1st birthday. Arrived damaged. E-mailed right away and received a replacement the following day by lunch time. First class service. Sign of a good co how they deal with complaints. Really pleased with pram. Would use this company again.
Dummy clips that look nice but completely in practical as they don’t fit on any dummy. Delivery also took ages. Waste of time and money
Ordered gifts for my sons 1st birthday, lovely unique wooden gifts, and when I received the wrong colour tent they went above and beyond to correct this! Couldn’t praise them more for such fantastic service even more so in these pressing times. Would highly recommend.
The store never has any stock. Everything is ALWAYS sold out. What’s the point wasting time looking for products on the website when you can’t even buy them?!
We're so sorry to hear your frustrations. We are working extremely hard with our suppliers and couriers to ensure items are restocked as quickly as possible. We find ourselves in a difficult situation with a global pandemic, which has increased demand significantly beyond our projections. The team are on hand to answer any questions you have about restock dates or you can sign up to a back in stock notification. Rest assured we're working around the clock to provide the very best service on all fronts. Best wishes, The Scandibørn Team
I am beyond happy with the customer service I have received from Scandiborn. I have only bought two items from the website so far, and annoyingly (for them!) I have had to contact their customer service team both times. Their representatives went above and beyond to resolve my issues each time and, as a result, the website has quickly become one of my favourite places to shop for my children. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
Bought the forest grimms and stackings. - great quality, quick shipping
Thought I'd regret buying the Leander at the £89 price tag. I assure you it's the best money I've spent. My baby is literally only happy to be put down on this. He will scream if I put him down on anything else but on the Leander I get smiles and laughs! He's now 6 weeks old.
Your out of stock on most of your products!
Hello, We're so sorry you haven't been able to purchase the items from our site you would like. We have seen unprecedented demand over the last 4 weeks and we are working around the clock to ensure we restock as quickly as we can from our suppliers in Europe (who are also having similar challenges). We appreciate this is frustrating, but please do bear with us whilst we get all lines restocked over the next 7-10 days. If you have a query about a particular product you can always email us for a restock date or alternatively sign up for a back in stock notification.
I’ve ordered lots of lovely things from Scandiborn and always love looking at the website for new in ! My grandson is here lots and so he has lots of fun with the products we buy him ! Also nice that I can buy things that coordinate our Nordic inspired home x
A wonderful range of well designed and unusual toys. I have now made several orders and they have all arrived well packed and on time despite the lockdown. Prompt and professional customer service when I had a query. Highly recommended.
The Leander high chair I ordered from Scandiborn was delayed getting to me due to problems with the supplier. Although this wasn’t Scandiborn’s fault, they absolutely went over and above to compensate for the hold up. The customer service was excellent and they have been a pleasure to deal with. The chair itself is a top quality product and my 9 month old son loves sitting in it - meal times have certainly got a lot easier!
A fantastic product from an outstanding company
Scandiborn is rated 4.86 based on 4,821 reviews