Scandiborn Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Scandiborn

About Scandiborn: Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

How would you rate Scandiborn?

Verified Buyer
"I found all products of great quality and beautiful! Grace was very helpful helping me with my order as well making overall experience great."
Verified Buyer
"Love it that I haven’t seen the panda in a store yet! So looking forward for my little girl to have a unique soft toy to walk around with x"
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a mobile behalf of my mother. It was a gift for my firstborn son and it arrived just in time for the christening. So thank you very much."
Christine Beaven
Verified Buyer
"I bought these for my niece who is expecting her first child she absolutely loved them fantastic quality and she said they were just perfect And we are now looking to add to her list Thank you"
Kim Bradshaw
Verified Buyer
"Great service - delivery etc however - the website said the product was suitable from 12 months - hence why I bought it for my daughters 1st birthday. After unwrapping the present we soon realised it wouldn’t be suitable - far too big for a 1 year old. After checking the literature on the actual product it flagged that it was suitable from 3 years and up. We would have attempted to return but my 3 year old has taken quite a fancy to it. So in short - she has done very well out of her sisters 1st birthday... 🙈 a bit disappointing that the website was so misleading as we never would have purchased for her if it had been correctly marked from 3 plus"
Brian Christie
Verified Buyer
"I was delighted with the service provided. Two of the three products bought were perfect, one was not up to scratch as it was damaged. I was quickly refunded for the faulty product with no problem at all, much appreciated - I'll be back to buy more. Thanks! :)"
Bethan Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful products and a very easy shopping experience."
Sarah Rotherham
Verified Buyer
"Quick service and quality product"
Giorgi Holland
Verified Buyer
"By retailing gorgeous and unique products for my little one at the most competitive prices. The free delivery was a bonus too! Will definitely be shopping with Scandibørn again."
Anna Wolinska
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful products that cannot be found elsewhere."
Lucie Demirkaya
"Beautiful products"
Allison Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Very happy. Almost everythibg arrived as described and was good quality."
Stephanie Smit
Verified Buyer
"Lovely designs and great quality, the products I ordered have lived up to expectations. Quickly received too!"
Lauren Ward
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic product! Will definitely order from Scandibørn again :)"
Pinsinee Laksanakulwong
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for a very good service. As I was leaving for Thailand, so I request the next day delivery and Scandiborn didnt hesitate to help me. Thanks for your help and I got the goods on time."
Victoria Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"This was my first purchase with scandiborn and I was very happy with the prompt and professional delivery of my order and would not hesitate to shop with them again soon."
Leanne Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"Scandiborn gave me such a warm feeling of happiness, a great range of products at reasonable prices. Customer service is just wow and went above and beyond when I ordered something they didn't have in stock. Having a new born on the way is not cheap and can be quite overwhelming but will continue to purchase from Scandiborn for my lovely bits for the baby."
Marta Drasky
Verified Buyer
"Love the crib bumper ... the only think I wanted to wash it ... it has zipper on both sides so I thought .. yey it be easy to put it back in ... I washed it nice ,ironed it and tried to put it back it is almost impossible ... the insert inside is just a foam ??? It would be nice if the foam was covered in some nice material easy to slip in the cover ;) It had taken me and my husband almost hour ! And it all got wrinkled again ... maybe I shouldn’t wash it ? I wash everything after I buy it for the baby . I do love your stuff though ."
Celia James
Verified Buyer
"Lovely selection of products. Good site design & speedy delivery 🙂"
Carol Mackie
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quick delivery and communication"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review & for sending us this lovely photo!
Scandiborn is rated 4.88 based on 424 reviews