Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Fast delivery, good quality items for the baby with a due date August 28th :)
Great website easy to place orders and quick UK delivery
A nice looking site and my order came quickly. However I didn’t get any reassuring info that it was on its way until it turned up. That would have been appreciated!
Very good company, good service, delivery times and amazing product offering.
My little girl is so happy with her wooden walker and it’s blocks! It’s very good quality, sturdy and very cute compared to others on the market.
Lovely high quality stylish and fun product
Really loved the activity cube i bought from scandiborn. The quality is great and the pricing was very reasonable.
Really happy with the crates, gorgeous colours and fit perfectly together to hide the mountains of toys my son has!
Beautiful product as always
I bought this as a present for a friend. It was delivered sooner than expected and the carrier is actually very reliable. I liked that I was send a picture of the moment in which the box was delivered. My friend said it was lovely. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Very good
Amazing quality and value for money, my son loves it!
Scandiborn 5 star review on 20th April 2021
I just love this. I ordered the city building blocks and although the little one is too young for them right now, I know she will adore them as she grows and progresses her skills. Also can add to this beautiful wooden collection. The only issue, and it is a minor one, is that although the bucket is a light eggshell blue and the pieces are genderless, there is a picture of just a little boy on the front. It would be great to see boy and girl in the picture.
Thank you.
Love the products, there was a small issue with one if the items in my order but it was resolved very promptly.
Simple and well designed and made
Super quick and efficient delivery! Lovely items from Little dutch. Good packaging as well!
Scandiborn 5 star review on 20th April 2021
This was my first order and all the products were very lovely and beautifully made. I shall definitely buy from here again.
Beautiful products much nicer than expected. Quick service too.
Great designs, color range, and soft material.
Fabulous quality shoes!! The Rose is a beautiful colour. They were delivered promptly and packaged well. Sturdy but soft for little feet. I will definitely be purchasing another pair for when my granddaughters feet outgrow these ones.
Lovely carpet for my daughters room, delivery was very quick as well.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 12,950 reviews