Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Fast delivery, good quality items for the baby with a due date August 28th :)
My sister bought the Kids Concept white and grey kitchen for our little girl. The tap broke off in the first week, she's only 16 months and not heavy handed with her toys. Wouldn't recommend this product, especially at the price point.
Lovely choice of good quality products
Super helpful and great correspondence when I had a query. They sell gorgeous products and everything arrives well packaged and on time. I received free building with my nursery furniture, they were really flexible around dates and it was such a convenient service. Highly recommend.
Great unusual gifts very well made excellent company
Beautiful doll and jigsaw my daughter will be two soon and will love these on her birthday! Can’t wait to get more!
I ordered Konges Slojd - Newborn Baby Bonnet in Parachute size 6-9 months and my baby is 7 months and the bonnet is too small :-(. I would of liked to order the next size up but it is sold out.
It is a lovely bonnet but sizing is not quite right.
We ordered one of these for my son however, we did not receive the utensils. The company were absolutely amazing and sorted this out for us super quickly. The product itself is really great quality and my son loves it. Will 100% use this company again and have recommended to all my friends.
Bought this as a birthday present for my granddaughter 2 in August. It will go with her wooden kitchen which she loves. Excellent quality, price and delivery. Will use this company again.
Great website and products but £15 flat rate postage to Guernsey is crazy! I had my recent order posted to my mum instead and she could post on to me Royal Mail second class for a few pounds. Other websites (selling the same or similar products) can post here for £2.95 so I will have to use those over Scandiborn.
Already have received a big thank you from the gift recipient. It was as seen on line.
I am highly disappointed as I would be expecting high quality product and the best customer service. I wrote with pictures of fault products on Monday as I couldn’t call (lines not working) It was birthday of my little one. Pictures will show more.
I purchased the Legler move it walker. The walker arrived missing parts. I have emailed customer service and the response has been poor. Communication not prompt, no suggestion of going above and beyond for the customer just excuses about there being supply chain issues. So disappointed as the products look so nice. Its a shame the service is lacking. Still awaiting a resolution as we speak!
Timely & quality products
Toys are lovely and amazing quality. Very happy.
Wonderful quality, easy to assemble and robust. I Purchased it as a birthday gift for my young grandson. It is so stylish that my daughter in law is delighted to have it in her kitchen rather than the toy room.
Great quality product and fast delivery
As ever a lovely product and super quick delivery, even to Galway. Liewood sandals mean the start of summer for us.
Beautiful products. And great service.
Lovely pouffe , not too big and removable cover to throw in the washer is a bonus !
Lovely products, nice quality. One toy was a bit smaller than I expected but delivery and expereince was very good.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 12,794 reviews