Scandiborn Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Scandiborn

About Scandiborn: Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

How would you rate Scandiborn ?

Helen Abrahams
"Love this site. EVERYTHING is top quality and the customer service is second to none. Come across them accidentally as let down by another company when trying to by the Charlie Crane Levo. They price matched and got the item out to me within 48 hrs. Since then been hooked. ❤️"
Jennifer Coyne
"Our daughter age 1 loves her new pink Karl Chairs. We use one of the chairs as a desk and I think the Bobie storage box which you can add will be a great idea to store her books. It is a great height off the floor - not high should she decide to stand!"
Alexandra HarvardWalls
"Fabulous customer service at Scandiborn. The rug is the finishing touch to my sons nursery and I am delighted with it. Super speedy service too!"
"I've been looking for a grey large bunny hooded towel for my growing baby boy, his nickname is DannyBunny so the bunny ears were a must! :) this towel isn't just great quality material but the generous sizing allows him to get comfy after a bath (he grew out of the usual 75cm size, not a lot available in larger sizes from hooded towels!) I love grey and the design of this bunny towel is really perfect he looks so cute after the bath, really precious!! Thank you for this great design! 🐰"
"Perfection"
"very quick to send product, and deal with my query regarding exchanging the size of a sling. fantastic product selection aswell!"
"Such a great site. Really good range of products and fantastic customer service. Thank you Scandiborn!"
"Great customer service and gorgeous product. Thank you!"
"So pleased with purchase, my daughter loves her kids concept kitchen :-)"
"High quality product. Far more superior pregnancy pillow than I had before! My husband and toddler like it too and delivery was really fast"
"Beautiful website, good communication and prompt delivery. Would definitely use again."
"Very happy with the pregnancy pillow, which was just as described. It is also very light so easy to move around and comes in a smart bag making it excellent for travelling. Would highly recommend!"
"Great product and efficient and prompt delivery. Will definitely use again."
"lovely selection of items, fast shipping, what’s not to like?! will definitely return x"
"Beautiful items will definitely be ordering again"
"Really lovely stuff, would have given full marks but had to chase delivery twice unfortunately. Also my new customer discount (10pc) didn’t seem to go through on order."
"Our delivery ordered promptly and the products are beautiful. Very happy with Scandiborn."
"Lovely products - arrived promptly. My six year old is thrilled with the beanbag and pouffe for his new bedroom."
"Products delivered quickly and in good condition, however, having purchased two items made from sustainable wood so I could avoid plastic I was a bit disapointed that both items were heavily packaged in bubble wrap by Scandiborn. There are lots of other environmentally friendly packing materials out there, please can you swap?"
"I ordered the changing bag my wife desperately wanted. Tiba & Marl Kaspar Knapsack in Black Scuba. This is not what I received, I received the leather bag."
Hi Michael,

I'm so sorry about this error, our order accuracy is very high but occasionally mistakes happen. One of the customer services team will be in contact with you today to resolve this problem.
"Very happy with service and product! 👍"
"Great product! Just one thing about the delivery, parcel force wouldn’t give me an option to I e instructions where to leave the parcel."
"Quick delivery, this is the second pack of wall stickers I have ordered. They look great, very pleased and I would definitely recommend."
Scandiborn is rated 4.88 based on 824 reviews