Scandiborn Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Scandiborn

About Scandiborn: Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy

customer service
Silvia Dimitrova
"I love and like everything! Best selection of products x"
Alix Joy Etheridge
"Lovely products. Great quaility. Brilliant service. Can’t wait until Christmas when she officially opens them"
Margaret Davis
"The feeding set and cutlery that I bought came beautifully packaged. They make a perfect gift for my grandson."
"Very pleased with purchase"
"Excellent thank you"
"Nice products with a very Scandinavian style. Good materials and natural colours is a welcome change from the normal run of toys. The children seem to love the tactile quality of the toys."
"I love and like everything! Best selection of products x"
"I contacted the customer service before placing an order and the staff member I spoke to was lovely to speak to and really helpful. I love all the products from Scandiborn and I wouldn’t have wanted to buy my daughters first bedding from anywhere else - the best quality brands and excellent customer service."
"Excellent products and service."
"You use far too much packaging. My tiny pack of cards came in a huge cardboard box with loads of paper stuffed in. It could have easily fitted in a padded envelope."
"Lovely products, quick delivery"
"The selection of products is amazing, the shipping is really fast and I’m very happy with my order!"
"I received my order very quickly and I love my new pillow! Thank you"
"Thank you so much. I have just used my pillow for the first time and it is fantastic."
"Prompt delivery and item as expected."
"Arrived quick and in perfect condition. Great delivery communication. Will use again for sure"
"Got my order on time and love it absolutely!!!! Thank you so much! It was done Efficiently!!"
"Scandiborn you have been fantastic! The issue with my order was instantly corrected and with out any hassle. Thank you"
"It come very quick and is very nice"
"Great quality and lovely design, very quick delivery. Thanks Scandiborn"
"Absolutely brilliant as always! Scandibørn are just brilliant all the time."
"Great toys, arrived in time"
"Purchased a charmingly designed wooden cat-shaped teething toy that’ll no doubt delight the little recipient this Christmas."
Scandiborn is rated 4.88 based on 1,520 reviews