Scandiborn Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Scandiborn

About Scandiborn: Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

How would you rate Scandiborn?

Janelle Scott
"My order of the OYoy duvet set and duvet inner and pillow arrived quickly. My son loves it and looks so comfy in it when sleeping."
Gemma Potter
"Was easy to order, delivery was bang on and the item is gorg! So pleased thank you :-)"
Anastasia Balanel
"The best baby site to have come across. Both my bunny stickers and baby rocker have arrived on time. Look and quality impeccable 😍"
"Very quick service. The items look good quality. Just need some dolls bedding no for the strolley."
"Excellent service, they even delayed posting when I emailed to say I'd be away if they posted it immediately. It arrived the day after I got home. Excellent timing, thanks."
"Bbhugme is amazing"
"My wife is very happy and finally able to sleep properly!"
"Beautiful product as always"
"5*"
"Took a while to come but very beautiful! It is a present for my new great-niece!"
"I am very happy, with my shopping, thanks you"
"Good"
"Absolutely beautiful product. Can see I’ll be ordering again soon."
"Scandibørn has been an absolute dream throughout this pregnancy. I’m currently 36 weeks pregnant and have purchased from this website way too many times over the passed few months (and don’t plan on stopping any time soon!). Everything sold is of the highest quality and arrives incredibly fast also. Disclaimer, you WILL want to buy everything, so pace yourself! Thanks Scandibørn, you’ve been a brilliant one-stop-shop so far."
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we really appreciate you taking the time to write to us. Wishing you all the best with the rest of your pregnancy and welcoming your little one into the world.
"Fabulous speedy service and a fantastic quality product."
"All great but the beanbag colour was quite different to the picture online. We had the blue zig zag pattern and it looked like an off white base colour one the website but it’s more like beige. The beanbag is very well made and comfy though for full sized adults too!"
"I loved my products."
"Great range of products and quick delivery. Also great that delivery is free over £25"
"Super efficient and speedy order and delivery. LOVE the rug! Many thanks"
"We purchasedyour grey bunny comforter for my baby boy, unfortunately the product was faulty resulting in the bunnys ear stitching coming apart, I contacted yourselves resulting in a replacement for my son which I was extremely grateful for and you couldn't apologise enough Thank you for your brilliant customer service.! Natalie (happy mummy) 👩‍👦"
"Great service and great customer service! Loved my order"
"Good size with lovely coloured balls"
Scandiborn is rated 4.88 based on 1,115 reviews