Scandiborn Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Scandiborn

About Scandiborn: Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Veronica Hunter
"Excellent service! I purchased the Fabelab bunny bag and it is just as described. It looks beautiful in my daughter’s bedroom."
Chloe Weedon
"Loved the products, the quality is great and design are great and worth the money! My baby girl won’t use any other teether apart from this one!! The website is clear and easy to navigate and the goods were delivered as expected. I’ll be buying more! 😊 Thabk you!"
Laura Behan
"😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍"
"All excellent quality, good prices and beautiful. So happy"
"Very quick delivery, good price, very pleased customer😀"
"Prompt delivery, excellent product quality and finish."
"Great customer service. Thank you."
"Quick delivery. Safely packed. Items without issue. Will continue to buy from. Love your range."
"Such a lovely product. I wish I'd received this when I had my babies. I gave it to a friend who was delighted."
"Great service and different choice of things for children."
"Love your products!"
"Nicely made items and a good alternative to plastic toys"
"Super fast delivery service. Love all the product ranges they have on the website. Super happy with my Cam Cam items and can not wait to use them!"
"Im very happy with my order. There is a small black mark on one of the bibs, I don’t know if that’s the ink or manufacture problem."
"Beautifully designed products, excellent customer service."
"Great customer service but the items are expensive and almost every single time I’ve bought something there has been a little mark or visual fault with the product - so there doesn’t seem to be any quality control."
"Very speedy delivery"
"Great unique and stylish gifts for babies and kids. Love them"
"Great selection of products and great communication!"
"Amazing products and quick delivery!"
"Excellent customer service; replied to my emails always promptly and efficiently. Once I placed the order I received it within three working days despite being a big parcel. Beautiful selection of items and nice price match policy. Would highly recommend and will be using again in the very near future!"
"I bought a play tunnel on this website, described as being 100% cotton and "say goodbye to plastic". It cost £25 and when it was delivered, the product was made from 100% polyester. I complained about this inaccurate description but I had an email back to say that other customers were delighted with this product and that there was another product for £50 that I might want to pay extra for to exchange. I didn't, I explained that and I am going to return for a refund (hopefully inc postage costs but I have a feeling this might be a further argument!) but what has made me very cross is that they still have not updated their website, and it is not just inaccurate but very misleading."
Scandiborn is rated 4.88 based on 2,474 reviews