Scandiborn Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Scandiborn

About Scandiborn: Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

How would you rate Scandiborn?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Fantastic ball pit! My girls, 2 year old and 10 months old are obsessed!! Super quick delivery to and I’m the Highlands of Scotland which is usually so slow! Thanks again x"
Florence Griffiths
Florence Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Hi there ! I absolutely love my Scandiborn pregnancy pillow. It looks so elegant and doesn’t feel like an object that takes over our bed . In fact my partner and I fight over it as it’s such a comfy pillow. I get a great nights sleep and will use it long after the baby is born. It’s such a pretty colour too. So glad I purchased it. Thank you! Florence"
Linzi Slamin
Linzi Slamin
Verified Buyer
"Lovely prints for my daughters nursery, and gorgeous DIY letter bunting. Can’t wait to put them up!"
Gemma Carhart
Verified Buyer
"Everything is so beautiful, the feather hook I ordered arrived really quickly and is going to look great in our baby’s nursery."
Lauren Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website. High quality. So much beautiful stock !Fast delivery ! Will buy from here again ! Thank you !"
Aisha Kantharia
Verified Buyer
"Delivery came just in time for my daughters birthday, which was sooner than I expected. Quality of the product is amazing and she absolutely loves it. Will deffo shop on Scandibørn again."
Verified Buyer
Thank you so much for your review and this wonderful picture! The room looks beautiful!
Naomi Billingsley
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and happy with both the bean bag and the shelf I ordered - both look great in my youngest child’s bedroom."
Olivia Holmes
Verified Buyer
"The products are all so unique and great quality"
EMILY SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Love Scandiborn! I brought the bbhugme pillow for my pregnancy which I loved and now that my daughter is here I brought another pillow case to see us through her using it too. Love the product that Scandiborn provide"
Natalie Mackay
Verified Buyer
"Really quick delivery and really lovely products!!"
"Love it! So beautiful and sturdy"
Amy Kerwin
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 3 posters for my daughters nursery and only 2 came, the prints are lovely but disappointed with the service as so many people reccomended you! I wouldn’t buy from you again as you don’t get what you pay for!"
Hi Amy, I’m so sorry you only received two of your prints. Our order accuracy is very high but obviously ther has been an issue here. Have you reported this issue already to our customer services team? I can’t find any reference to this problem. We will give you a call first thing tomorrow to resolve this ASAP. Many thanks, Grace
Mary Angelos
Verified Buyer
"Great quality of product, easy to purchase online, and quick delivery"
Cathy Challifour
Verified Buyer
"We've ordered so much from your wonderful store from pram toys to cots and everything has been of such a high quality. Delivery is prompt and response to queries rapid and helpful. Our twins are going to be so lucky to grow up surrounded by such charming, unique and beautiful pieces - thank you!"
Lucy Dennis
Verified Buyer
"Really efficient service, the changing bag was exactly as described and delivered very quickly.. very happy with my new bag. I would def recommend Scandibørn."
Sheree Reeve
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Woolley mammoth arrived promptly and was exactly as described. Lovely present for baby’s first birthday."
Angela Christodoulou
Verified Buyer
"Scandibørn is the best baby shop in the world"
Mark Bannister
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous products, quick delivery."
Mark Pogson
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, excellent packaging"
"Lovely products"
Molly Sanchez
Verified Buyer
"Loved all the products available on the website, everything is stylish and functional in gorgeous colours. The products I bought were great quality and arrived so quickly with international shipping."
Christopher Butler
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and super quick delivery. Will be shopping with you again, thank you!"
Scandiborn is rated 4.88 based on 329 reviews