Scandiborn Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Scandiborn

About Scandiborn: Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

How would you rate Scandiborn ?

Laura Barkworth
Laura Barkworth
Verified Buyer
"Our sons ball pit is the perfect 1st birthday present"
Annabell Hasler
Annabell Hasler
Verified Buyer
"The whole process from choosing my pregnancy pillow on the website through to delivery was very smooth. Postage was very fast too! Impressed."
Alessia Joshi
Alessia Joshi
Verified Buyer
"Lovely canopy for our baby girls nursing. Plus fabulous wall stickers which has made the room beautiful."
Nathalie Bouleau Chabot
Verified Buyer
"I can’t wait to use my new studio Romeo sling!"
Rachel McEvoy
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Well packaged. Service with a smile."
Hilary Hawley
Verified Buyer
"Within time frame and looks well made. Looking forward to giving it to our granddaughter on her birthday."
Sarah Purcell
Verified Buyer
"Lovely products, delivered very quickly"
Julia Stark
Verified Buyer
"Scandiborn have minimalist, unique and beautiful essentials for baby and nursery. It's lovely to get something different from the high street."
"The string shelves arrived very quickly, well packed and a comprehensive leaflet about the product."
Lizzie Middleton
Verified Buyer
"Scandiborn have curated such a great range of products, and delivery is always super fast and efficient."
Sophie Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Amazing products, great website and super fast delivery! Thank you will be back"
Jo Hodgetts
Verified Buyer
"Slick delivery. Fast response to special request. Personal response. Can do approach. Many thanks"
Katrina Gingell
Verified Buyer
"I had been putting off buying a pregnancy pillow, even though I desperately needed one for awhile and kept seeing the BBHugme on Instagram. I finally caved and it has been the best decision I have made. I have even named it Betina! I have had the best nights sleep since purchasing, only waking up once a night instead of 3. It is so versatile that I would definitely recommend to anyone considering it. Best purchase in a longtime."
Danni Colgan
Verified Buyer
"Scandiborn have a great selection of cool and practical products for children. I recently purchased a bean bag which my little one loves! (As do I!) Easy purchasing options and fast delivery. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
Julie Simon
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of products. Really liked the things I bought and they arrived quickly."
Laura Wallis
Verified Buyer
"I have so far purchased the bbhugme pregnancy pillow which has made my pregnancy journey so dreamy! Last week I bought farmhouse friend stickers and a set of grey shelves for our nursery. I can't wait to buy more from scandiborn as the service is just excellent!"
"Quick delivery and excellent communication"
Rikki Saywell
"Fantastic ❤️"
Natasha Rebbeck
"Fast delivery"
Brook Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery (2/3 days), well packaged and lovely product! Made a great gift for a baby shower."
James Knight
Verified Buyer
"The pod with the Rose design cover is perfect if a tad overpriced. I guess you pay extra for the celebrity status of the label but I bet the celebs get their pods free for endorsement purposes! My daughter is on benefits but had set her heart on this particular pod and the bank of mum and dad did not want to disappoint!"
Niomi Twigg
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service department that dealt with my query relating to a voucher code quickly and successfully."
Rebecca Conder
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Highly recommended"
Scandiborn is rated 4.88 based on 587 reviews