Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Fast delivery, good quality items for the baby with a due date August 28th :)
I was a bit disappointed by the plastic crate I recently purchased. I found it really flimsy which for a storage crate seems a bit strange. I haven't yet had time to communicate my review to the team.
Very quick easy delivery especially as it was being delivered to Northern Ireland.
Will be ordering more.
Quality goods at a good price and a quick delivery
Trybike perfect for our 17 month old who is keen to be out and about on a bike. Good on lots of different surfaces, easy to assemble and sturdy.
Scandiborn 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Lovely products we got the wooden toaster and bread & Pastry food. Delivery was prompt and named driver with range time of delivery would definitely buy again from Scandiborn.
Excellent! Very good quality and so fast delivery! Thanks very much!
Lovely products and excellent quality.
Very cute baby comforter, soft to touch and a good size. It’s a gift though so I don’t yet know whether the baby likes it as much as I do.
Scandiborn are excellent! Their products are amazing quality and their delivery was very quick!
The most gorgeous products and fast postage. Highly recommend Scandiborn!
Lovely products, quick delivery.
I ordered the dusty pink bbhugme pillow and it arrived in the wrong colour. I’ve sent two emails and not been able to get hold of anyone to try and get the correct colour. This was not cheap and I expect better service
Super fast delivery, all exactly as described. Very pleased
Good quality items. Would definitely shop here again in future.
Gear range and great service.
Beautiful boots for my little boy .. keeps his feet nice and warm and look lovely him.
Got sent wrong item but was quickly resolved by lovely customer service women :) my order should be delivered soon
Lovely products, huge variety and quick shipping. I would recommend
Most beautiful rainbow abacus for the nursery, (fits our theme perfectly) all our friends have commented how lovely it is!
Scandiborn 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Very quick delivery of item
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 10,737 reviews