Scandiborn Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,563 reviews
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
The store never has any stock. Everything is ALWAYS sold out. What’s the point wasting time looking for products on the website when you can’t even buy them?!
We're so sorry to hear your frustrations. We are working extremely hard with our suppliers and couriers to ensure items are restocked as quickly as possible. We find ourselves in a difficult situation with a global pandemic, which has increased demand significantly beyond our projections. The team are on hand to answer any questions you have about restock dates or you can sign up to a back in stock notification. Rest assured we're working around the clock to provide the very best service on all fronts. Best wishes, The Scandibørn Team
I love your products guys but I feel you are a little bit too expensive sometimes and people who are regular clients should have a discount at least for the next time they choose to buy (and not send a link to be used in the next 24 hours for 5 pounds). Apart from that, I think you are doing a great job selecting your items and sending them in a very good status.
I am highly disappointed as I would be expecting high quality product and the best customer service. I wrote with pictures of fault products on Monday as I couldn’t call (lines not working) It was birthday of my little one. Pictures will show more.
Hello - thank you for your message and we are so sorry to see this issue. I can see our customer service rep, Polly replied to you and has offered two chairs to replace the stools? I'm not sure if you have received the email? She is giving you a call today to make sure we can solve this for you asap.
Dummy clips that look nice but completely in practical as they don’t fit on any dummy. Delivery also took ages. Waste of time and money
Love the products and great customer service!
Items delivered quickly and well-packaged. Very happy Scandiborn's communication and service.
Very happy with item. Quick delivery
I have contacted customer service a few times for various reasons and they have always been super responsive and accommodating. They are true to price matching and even provided assistance when some prices dropped during sales and provided refunds. I love all of their products they are very high quality and shipping is extremely fast and reliable. I buy gifts there for my nephews every year.
Really prompt communication when I raised a query. I had mistakenly ordered the wrong colour item and the customer service team responded and changed the order for me. Great service, thank you so much Team Scandiborn x
Very quick delivery! Nice and straightforward, lovely little stroller. Thank you!
Really fast delivery and the little doll pumkin is amazing. Will definitely be buying again
We bought a lovely first doll and tea set for our granddaughter for Christmas. Tea set was smaller than expected and so returned it but it was beautifully made. I was just looking for something a bit bigger. Customer service excellent regarding returns - very straightforward. We have bought numerous things from Scandiborn - such beautiful things and very hard to resist. Keep on doing what you are doing Scandiborn - we love you !!!!
Product was lovey, arrived quickly and responsibly packaged. Very pleased little one with her new make up set.
I am so impressed with the Batman/Spider-Man cape purchased recently for my little grandson in fact I have gone back and ordered another two, the quality is gorgeous I love the little spiders, I am blown away, I really cannot explain how happy I am and can’t wait for my grandsons to see them, very well done, quality, price, delivery all 10 out of 10. Thank you.
I ordered this for my great nephew for his first birthday. It looks like a well constructed “educational” toy offering to promote hand and eye co ordination. I’m sure he will be delighted with it. A super speedy delivery service and an easy to navigate website. Thankyou Scandiborn
I ordered some new cups and beakers from Scandiborn, and they were dispatched quickly and painlessly. Everything was just right. The biggest problem I had was picking the cups from their very large and varied selection!
Good items, good price with offers to be had, fast delivery.
Beautiful changing mat from cam cam. Scandiborn delivered quickly..
Scandiborn 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Goods delivered damaged...twice.
Hi Mandy, thank you for getting in touch, we are so sorry to hear this. This certainly isn't the quality we'd expect from our items. I can see my colleague has helped resolve this problem with you so if you need anything else please just let us know.
Excellent service, the strolley pram arrived very quickly, well packaged with everything intact. I bought this for a July birthday gift so I await my great grand daughter's reaction, which I am sure will be favourable.
Scandiborn is rated 4.79 based on 15,563 reviews