Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
The store never has any stock. Everything is ALWAYS sold out. What’s the point wasting time looking for products on the website when you can’t even buy them?!
We're so sorry to hear your frustrations. We are working extremely hard with our suppliers and couriers to ensure items are restocked as quickly as possible. We find ourselves in a difficult situation with a global pandemic, which has increased demand significantly beyond our projections. The team are on hand to answer any questions you have about restock dates or you can sign up to a back in stock notification. Rest assured we're working around the clock to provide the very best service on all fronts. Best wishes, The Scandibørn Team
Dummy clips that look nice but completely in practical as they don’t fit on any dummy. Delivery also took ages. Waste of time and money
My item was not delivered albeit Royal Mail marking it as such and I have not heard back from customer services about my lost order.
Excellent products, great packaging for shipping and a quick turn around! We love all our items we’ve purchased at Scandiborn!!
So glad I found you! The colours match my son’s woodland themed room perfectly. Can’t wait to put my bunting up
I bought this tent for my 2yr's old Birthday, it had not even lasted a day with out it tearing. For £30 you would expect a better quality. The tents material is thin and especially where the poles fix to the text .
I would not recommend this tent for its price. 😠
Lovely curated selection of Scandi-inspired products - my son loves his adventurers rug and pointing out the animals!
The delivery was so late that it adversely affected the usefulness of the item
Massively appreciate the flexibility to send my order as urgent during this busy period!
I was worried that the baby walker we had ordered was not going to arrive in time for my granddaughter's first birthday. The team at Scandiborn could not have been more helpful. They suggested another baby walker that they in stock rather than the one that we had initially ordered which was stuck at the port. I was not charged more and they kindly included an extra toy to say sorry about the delay. The abacus was an immediate and great success. The new baby walker was sent by courier and arrived on the day. We couldn't have been more delighted! This is customer service of the highest quality.
Delighted with new moses basket
Excellent delivery service
Lovely product! Beautifully designed! Pity it’s made in China...I prefer to support business in other countries if possible!
Beautiful bike and excellent quality. Our daughter loves it, we are looking forward to her enjoying this bike for many years as we purchased the 2 in 1 trybike, we can adjust to 2 wheels as well as adjust the height of the handlebars and seat. It's a perfect design that grows with the child. So pleased.
Always happy with the selection on scandiborn.

I got the Nobodinoz bean bag for my 2yr old toddler to chill out on and calm down on during tantrums. It's super light, doesn't sag, the fabric is lovely, and the shape is really clever. Highly recommend!
Wonderful products, helpful and speedy service!
Purchased a "Little Dutch xylophone". The purchasing process and delivery were all fine, but if I'm honest, I'm slightly disapointed with the product! It's not in tune. Perhaps this is being picky as it's only meant for a baby/toddler, but it doesn't feel all that much to expect an in-tune xylophone for £20... 🤷‍♂️

I mean, it looks pretty of course. Hopefully our little one won't give two hoots about the tuning!
Lovely products, however the box of my tea set was very battered. Nothing broken, but couldn’t have given as a gift!
My two year old grandson just loves his King of the Road and Just Blocks toys. They are great quality and he will enjoy them for years to come. This company has excellent customer service. 5 stars!
Scandiborn 5 star review on 31st July 2020 Scandiborn 5 star review on 31st July 2020
Why show what’s sold out ???????
Thanks for your feedback! Our IT team are always working hard to ensure a great shopping experience and have been working on getting these items excluded. This work is now complete, I hope this helps.
Recently bought a phoenix teepee for our daughter’s birthday. It was put together properly but she knocked it down on herself after 2 minutes. The teepee should be sold with a teepee stabilizer (as I now know other teepees are). Without the stabiliser it is dangerous. Now going to have to source one of these ourselves as we can’t return due to it having already been given as a gift.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 11,723 reviews