Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
The store never has any stock. Everything is ALWAYS sold out. What’s the point wasting time looking for products on the website when you can’t even buy them?!
We're so sorry to hear your frustrations. We are working extremely hard with our suppliers and couriers to ensure items are restocked as quickly as possible. We find ourselves in a difficult situation with a global pandemic, which has increased demand significantly beyond our projections. The team are on hand to answer any questions you have about restock dates or you can sign up to a back in stock notification. Rest assured we're working around the clock to provide the very best service on all fronts. Best wishes, The Scandibørn Team
Dummy clips that look nice but completely in practical as they don’t fit on any dummy. Delivery also took ages. Waste of time and money
Dreadful fell apart whilst building it . No glued properly from factory
Hi Jack We are sorry to hear this! Not the type of quality we'd expect from any of our products. If you'd like to email us at info@scandiborn.co.uk with your order number we'd be more than happy to help resolve this for you.
Products are beautiful but customer service is terrible. They have their phones disconnected and you can only email them. They answer after many days and it is really difficult to sort out any issue when the communication is that inconsistent
Ordered a bag and received a towel.. it will be a week tomorrow and still haven’t got the bag or my refund!
I am highly disappointed as I would be expecting high quality product and the best customer service. I wrote with pictures of fault products on Monday as I couldn’t call (lines not working) It was birthday of my little one. Pictures will show more.
Hello - thank you for your message and we are so sorry to see this issue. I can see our customer service rep, Polly replied to you and has offered two chairs to replace the stools? I'm not sure if you have received the email? She is giving you a call today to make sure we can solve this for you asap.
Disappointed. We brought Maileg Hiker Mouse - Big Brother.Brought for a present- The product did arrive very prompt, but no protective packaging for transport. Feels like the product was unceremoniously thrown into packaging and sent. Smaller than expected. Was expecting more for price of the product.
Beautiful car garage, great quality. It took a bit of assembly but instructions easy to follow. Perfect 2nd birthday for my son- can’t wait to give it to him! Fast delivery too, quicker than expected. Thank you.
Beautifully made, easy to order, brilliant price.
My item was not delivered albeit Royal Mail marking it as such and I have not heard back from customer services about my lost order.
Excellent products, great packaging for shipping and a quick turn around! We love all our items we’ve purchased at Scandiborn!!
So glad I found you! The colours match my son’s woodland themed room perfectly. Can’t wait to put my bunting up
I bought this tent for my 2yr's old Birthday, it had not even lasted a day with out it tearing. For £30 you would expect a better quality. The tents material is thin and especially where the poles fix to the text . I would not recommend this tent for its price. 😠
Lovely curated selection of Scandi-inspired products - my son loves his adventurers rug and pointing out the animals!
The delivery was so late that it adversely affected the usefulness of the item
Massively appreciate the flexibility to send my order as urgent during this busy period!
I was worried that the baby walker we had ordered was not going to arrive in time for my granddaughter's first birthday. The team at Scandiborn could not have been more helpful. They suggested another baby walker that they in stock rather than the one that we had initially ordered which was stuck at the port. I was not charged more and they kindly included an extra toy to say sorry about the delay. The abacus was an immediate and great success. The new baby walker was sent by courier and arrived on the day. We couldn't have been more delighted! This is customer service of the highest quality.
Delighted with new moses basket Excellent delivery service
Lovely product! Beautifully designed! Pity it’s made in China...I prefer to support business in other countries if possible!
Beautiful bike and excellent quality. Our daughter loves it, we are looking forward to her enjoying this bike for many years as we purchased the 2 in 1 trybike, we can adjust to 2 wheels as well as adjust the height of the handlebars and seat. It's a perfect design that grows with the child. So pleased.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 13,366 reviews