Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Stacking rainbow was delivered quickly but one of the parts has some small faults (little dents in the wood) which is a bit irritating but I haven’t returned because it’s just a hassle I’m too busy for! Generally it’s a really lovely product.
A nice looking site and my order came quickly. However I didn’t get any reassuring info that it was on its way until it turned up. That would have been appreciated!
Great shipping and products. However the xylophone we ordered had very poor sound and wasn’t functional. But it was very cute! We returned it.
Product not as good quality as appeared on website.
My sister bought the Kids Concept white and grey kitchen for our little girl. The tap broke off in the first week, she's only 16 months and not heavy handed with her toys. Wouldn't recommend this product, especially at the price point.
I ordered Konges Slojd - Newborn Baby Bonnet in Parachute size 6-9 months and my baby is 7 months and the bonnet is too small :-(. I would of liked to order the next size up but it is sold out. It is a lovely bonnet but sizing is not quite right.
Great website and products but £15 flat rate postage to Guernsey is crazy! I had my recent order posted to my mum instead and she could post on to me Royal Mail second class for a few pounds. Other websites (selling the same or similar products) can post here for £2.95 so I will have to use those over Scandiborn.
Item arrived on time however we received the wrong instructions and had to wait to assemble until we received the correct ones
Love the products on offer. Unfortunately my order was incomplete and although the response from customer services was prompt, I am still waiting for the remaining part of my order.
Nice item but teeny tiny...it’s my own fault I didn’t research the brand properly so it was a bit of a shock to receive a minuscule mouse! Very detailed and pretty though.
I found the picture to be misleading as it shows a five piece set whereas you actually only get four
it's quite good shipment and quick. some of products quality needs to improve such as little dutch.
looks good now assembled once youve sorted out which leg goes where. one of the leg holes did not line up but managed to sort it out
Lovely pair of sandals for the summer I got for my daughter. The only problem was it wasn't true to size. So I have to do a exchange hence the 3 stars.
The bag is really nice, but the stitching on the front pocket isn't the best and the water bottle holder is a great idea if you could use it, the holder is so high that only holds tall bottles and not childrens bottle
I was compelled to shop with Scandiborn as I was under the impression (from the branding) that I was buying Scandinavian made products. Having ordered and received Little Dutch Company products which I now know we’re all made in China - I will not be buying LDC products again. The country of manufacture should be clearly displayed on all goods as this is a very important factor for many consumers these days who wish to support European companies.
The purse quality is not amazing
I was very disappointed that the little Nurse Mouse didn’t come in a box. This is a gift for my little Granddaughter and it just didn’t look like very much at all.
The product looks great but the arm is flimsy and it doesn’t warrant much ‘play’.
Too many things on the website are out of stock .
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 13,369 reviews