Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
I bought the pavilion tent and the sheeths that cover the wood have tears in them, a couple of them did unfortunately.
1/3 items arrived with missing parts - customer service communication good and reasonably timed but unable to send missing parts and instead awaiting restock to replace item therefore currently unresolved Delivery took a little longer than expected Otherwise items nice and arrived packaged well
Product great quality and delivered as promised. But! It was supposed to be on sale, code didn't work, reached out to customer support on phone - no coverage (after 18 months of covid I'd expect phones to be redirected) and email was ignored. So I lost out on 20% saving.
Lovely products but the shipping took a long time
Products good quality and exactly what expected with the exception of the abacus which was not delivered but a wooden rainbow was received instead , we ordered as a gift for a birthday so wrapped the rainbow instead, so slightly disappointed as that was what parent wanted, but again good quality products
Lovely products and website. Over-complicated returns procedure. They need to just include a returns label like every other online vendor.
I thought the length of delivery time was not consistent with the price paid for this service. Also I was buying for a toddlers’ first birthday and when the items arrived they said that they were for 3 years and above so I haven’t gifted them to my nephew.
Packaging box was extremely squashed by the time I received it, it’s a good job there was nothing breakable in it! Tent is a present so haven’t erected it yet.
Far too many marketing mails encouraged me to unsubscribe
The strap needs to be longer to allow the holder to cross over the shoulder.
its a bit hearting my daughter and i would have like to have these shoes more sustainable
The service from scandiborn was excellent and delivery was prompt but Unfortunately I am disappointed with the product. The Kids Concept tunnel is very poor quality and made of very cheap looking and flimsy material, I was expecting to receive a much better quality product for the price I paid.
I love the product, although it turned up with one part missing (I've emailed and didn't hear back) and it also took 2 months to arrive. Communication was good up until now, though!
Arrived in package but maileg not in a box, perhaps it didn’t come in one but a piece of tissue paper at least would have improved the initial enjoyment on opening.
Quality of products is very good, delivery is good as well but difficult to return items as they don’t do free returns and it ends up being costly
Promised delivery was 3-5 business days. Actual delivery was 4 weeks. Just hoping the garden set is worth the wait.
Lovely products but do disappointed they were made in China. I foolishly thought the products were made in the the Netherlands !
Blurb on site suggested product is adult sized but it definitely isn't. Regardless, quality is excellent. £95 is very steep for the size though.
Stacking rainbow was delivered quickly but one of the parts has some small faults (little dents in the wood) which is a bit irritating but I haven’t returned because it’s just a hassle I’m too busy for! Generally it’s a really lovely product.
A nice looking site and my order came quickly. However I didn’t get any reassuring info that it was on its way until it turned up. That would have been appreciated!
Scandiborn is rated 4.81 based on 14,573 reviews