Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
I received my items on time, however one of the items I received is faulty and extremely poor quality. I would like a refund but am unable to get in touch to resolve, phone lines are unavailable and my emails keep being returned as ‘mailbox full’ . Disappointed with the service from a high end retailer
Beautiful product but sadly the product had a damaged box on receipt
Product arrived damaged with clear visible damage. Given three stars as it was sorted but was a gift so hassle not needed!
Cute company terrible purchase. Worst lunch bag ive ever seen especially for the price. I was expecting something well made and unique but i could of got better in primark.
The only reason for the less than perfect review is that I wanted to order £80 of gift vouchers for my friend as a present and they came in eight separate emails. I also didn’t have the option for the voucher to be sent directly to her or it wasn’t v clear on ordering if there was that option so it felt like a bit of a let down having to text her to tell her she would be receiving eight emails with her gift. My friend is subsequently delighted with the baby carrier she ordered and it was delivered quickly.
My first order with Scandiborn didn't go so well, due to the product I ordered not being as described. I hoped the Liewood sippy cup would help my child transition from bottle to cup, but unfortunately the product was flimsy, not spill proof and quite frankly, not worth the price tag. The cup was also missing the cleaning straw. However, the team at Scandiborn were very helpful and my item was returned without any hitches; well that's up to press, I do need to chase up my refund ; )
We bought the Little Dutch wooden playgym and playmat. For the price, I would strongly advise against the wooden play gym and choose an alternative instead. It was badly made so difficult to put together meaning it’s definitely not something that you could put down and up again, e.g. travelling or packing away for any future babies use.

I would choose a more adaptable product like one of the softer playgyms that can be folded.

For £40+ the couple of pieces of wood that didn’t align properly and were a nightmare to put together, really is not good value.

Can’t fault Scandiborn themselves though - delivery etc. Was all very efficient, just disappointment with this product.
Doctor said not to use rubber toys due to developing a latex allergy due to repeated exposure
We bought the Togglekind Playmat. It was not a mat or rug as we expected, but rather dense foam pieces which are pieced together to make a play area. It is fine for what it does, but there are much cheaper foam mats out there, albeit without the decorated surface (for example as we have under our exercise area).
Bought some bunting which is lovely. However I also bought the Sahara bean bag which seems very overpriced for what it is and not much stuffing. Would not recommend bean bag.
..........
Very small
Quick delivery, lovely product but excessive packaging - one cardboard box for a small wallpaper sample which could have been sent in an envelope. Otherwise great thanks
Product arrived on time but not worth the price, got something exactly the same in another shop for quarter of the price, also a small mark on item and box was torn open on delivery.
the pull along tiger was disappointing. the string is no more than 20cm so our toddler ends up picking it up. So we had to tie additional string to it for him to pull it. For 8.95 complete rip off.
Fast delivery, not as good quality as expected, very thin
Product looks good but when I purchased it said suitable for a 1 year old beards but when received it says NOT for 0 -3 year olds!
Product arrived a few days roughly four/five days after ordering which was fine, but it arrived in a HUGE box and was it only a small cup - I just felt the packaging was so unnecessary for such a small unbreakable item.
Really beautiful product. Good quality and clear numbers. Unfortunately the blocks sit very low in the boxes making it quite difficult to pull them out with your fingers which makes the process of revealing the answer on the other side of the block quite slow going.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 11,723 reviews