Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
One of the pockets for the tent sticks to go in is broken, Velcro to put the tent door up missing.
Hi Melissa - we're so sorry to hear this! I've asked a member of the team to reach out to you so we can get a replacement to you.
Purchased the Kids Concept Play Tunnel play tunnel. I was expecting the item to be of higher quality than play tunnels sold at much cheaper prices by other retailers, unfortunately that wasn't the case. The tunnel and case were full of holes which were very easy to spot. I can't see how Scandiborn wouldn't have known the product was damaged before sending it to me, I guess they just didn't care and were happy to send out a clearly damaged product. It was a birthday present so I didn't have time to return it and had to give a damaged present instead of turning up with no present. Also, the item was sent in a box that was twice the size needed with about 20m of thick brown wrapping paper (not exaggerating, it stretched the length of my hallway and back several times). A much smaller box could have been used and 2m of wrapping paper, not very environmentally friendly. Also ironic that so much packaging was used to protect a product that was clearly damaged before it was boxed up and posted. Poor all round really.
Hi Kevin - we're so sorry to hear this! I've asked a member of the team to reach out to you so we can try and fix this for you. We will definitely feed this back to our warehouse team about the excess packaging.
Bought a rainbow toy van walker. The walker itself is nice. However the block pieces are made of very soft flakey wood and already show marks of wear, splitting and rough surface.
Hi Milda - we're so sorry to see this! I've asked a member of the team to reach out to you so we can get this fixed.
The smallest lunch bag I've ever seen. Suitable for a child only
I sent an email to customer care over a week ago and have not had a response.
Hi Demelza - sorry to hear this! I can see our customer service manager replied to you on the 23/04 so it looks like you might not have received this. I will get that email resent to you - please check your spam folder as it might have accidentally gone into there.
We ordered a lot of items from Scandiborn for our baby most of which we were happy with. However, we ordered wallpaper for our baby’s nursery & whilst putting it up we noticed it was faulty with yellow marks running through the roll. We contacted Scandiborn multiple times to get a replacement roll. We sometimes got a response, sometimes we didn’t. This went on for 6 months & we were even called by Customer Services to confirm our address for a new roll - we never received it. Very poor service for such expensive wallpaper. We have eventually settled with the faulty paper (our baby arrived so had to finish her room).
The wrong order was received. I contacted them and they kindly told us to keep the wrong order (not a lot of use to us unfortunately and the cost is a lot less than our original order ) and that they would send our correct order to us last week. We are still waiting and nothing has been heard back...
Products are beautiful but customer service is terrible. They have their phones disconnected and you can only email them. They answer after many days and it is really difficult to sort out any issue when the communication is that inconsistent
Ordered a bag and received a towel.. it will be a week tomorrow and still haven’t got the bag or my refund!
Looked much bigger in photo
Item description is misleading. I thought it came with the rings, but these are separate. I wouldn’t have ordered had I realised this, especially as it’s top end when it comes to toy pricing.
The product came without necessary pieces to construct it and some of the screws were broken.
I purchased the Legler move it walker. The walker arrived missing parts. I have emailed customer service and the response has been poor. Communication not prompt, no suggestion of going above and beyond for the customer just excuses about there being supply chain issues. So disappointed as the products look so nice. Its a shame the service is lacking. Still awaiting a resolution as we speak!
Disappointed. We brought Maileg Hiker Mouse - Big Brother.Brought for a present- The product did arrive very prompt, but no protective packaging for transport. Feels like the product was unceremoniously thrown into packaging and sent. Smaller than expected. Was expecting more for price of the product.
I bought the bear comforter from Liewood. It’s not soft at all and actually quite rough after a wash. Not the soft cuddly comforter I was looking for for my four month old baby.
I was very excited to purchase this set for my nephew as one of his birthday day presents. I asked for the light blue which is beautiful on the site. But when I received it it was so dark grey. Had no time to return or exchange. Maybe make the colours more realistic in the photos?
I purchased a product and after a couple hours realised I would not need it, I reached out for a cancellation and was informed I'd hear back in 48 hours but never did. The item was shipped out really quickly and I was stuck with something i had to pay to post back! finally I heard back from them 2 emails later fortunately they were nice enough to send me a free postage label.
Products arrived quickly, shoes looked like a good design but looked low quality and arrived quite out of shape, kids tried them on and found uncomfortable so have returned. Disappointed to find out free returns only when exchanging or for store credit. Would not have purchased if had realised this.
Delivered wrong item which was £13.00 cheaper than the one I paid for
I ordered the mama and baby mushroom baskets. They were both packaged smashed flat together in one tiny box that arrived damaged resulting in mis-shappen "baskets" that can't even stand up on their own much less look appealing to the eye. The size they portray in the stock photos is completely off. The size of the smaller "baby" basket is what the size of the "mama" large basket actually is. I purchased these "baskets" under the impression they could actually be used as such, when in reality the openings are so small my hand just barely fits down them rendering them practically useless! For the price I paid- the difference in size, 0 care taken while being packaged and the quality not even being that nice is just ridiculous. I would most definitely be returning if it was worth the hassle. Do not reccoment to anyone. Please note they only even look semi decent in my photo after over a 30 minutes of trying to mold and shape them and stuffing them with baskets to keep them that way or they just flop all over, again useless for a "basket". Even after shaping them to the best of my abilities they need to been leaning against something or else the topple over.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 13,365 reviews