Scandiborn Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,563 reviews
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Nice selection of products on the website. However was disappointed with the service when ordering third party items - delays in dispatch/delivery (not communicated), issues with product being HEAVILY filtered online and not at all matching with pictures, delays following this up with third party, emails sitting in inboxes for days unanswered. Definitely learnt to call them rather than email (even if they have emailed you - they aren’t waiting for your response it will still take days to pick up). Would be very reluctant to use again - despite final products being very nice & good quality (think I’d just go direct to the suppliers next time!). Appreciate there may be staffing issues - but think the email inbox management process needs to be looked into - and improved going forward.
Unfortunately I’m still waiting for delivery and for contact from your customer care team.
I had to wait for some items to be delivered weeks after the due date. The person I was buying for had the baby so wasn’t needed anymore. Won’t be ordering from again.
The item was out of stock, nobody contacted me for over 10 days (I had paid for next day delivery) even then I had to call to chase up. I was offered a free gift but in general we would of just preferred to have some communication around what was happening
Wrong colour item sent. Poor quality for price. I did expect to have to assemble item. Impossible to attach wheels as silver wheel nuts just don’t work. Item very heavy for a toddler to use, Company refused a refund unless I paid for return. As wrong colour item was sent, poor quality and not value for money this was disappointing.
Slow dispatch, not detailed on the site so product was late for my niece’s birthday.
Nice products although delivery can be a bit slow at times, shame about customer service who do not even respond to emails
We had a great experience last year ordering from them but sadly this year has not been the same outcome. Ordered 12/5, now 12/16 and have received no update on shipping. Items are Christmas gifts shipping to US. I have sent multiple emails and communications on FB with no response. Very disappointing and I have no backup plan for my daughter’s gifts from “Santa”. Please respond!
Unfortunately I placed an order on the 10th November and by the 25th it still had not arrived. No communication. I had to chase it up otherwise I don’t know when I would have received it. Contacted customer service to raise issue and was simply told it was the fault of the warehouse department and nothing that they could do. Not exactly the best customer service! Over two weeks for an order to be shipped is very poor.
The teddy I ordered was much smaller than I thought, it was so tiny it looks like a tree decoration. Much too expensive for what it is, considering it’s made out of cotton cloth. It’s now going to be a stocking filler, & I’ll have to buy another present for my grandson. Poor value for the money.
Hideously expensive for what it was - a bit of cardboard and some fabric
I was disappointed in the colour of the article when it arrived, on the website it was called pink however in reality it is Peach I love the product but definitely not pink
Huge disappointment of customer service and also delivery methods option. Products were fine and I appreciate the eco packaging.
I emailed 3 days ago with a complaint / query and you have yet to respond.
I was expecting something a bit bigger so was disappointed when it arrive especially for the cost. Don't think it is value for money.
Only received part of order. Have been told the rest is being held in a warehouse and after 2 phone calls was told it would be sent again on express. Still no update and constantly having to chase. Customer Services never respond to emails (email address given on website). Very disappointing and frustrating!
I haven’t received my order yet!
I paid for express shipping as we needed the item in a hurry, yet it still took over a week to arrive. Also, unfortunately, the item was not as good quality as expected and is a bit lop-sided. They did refund the shipping costs.
The return process is a real hassle. First of all, the package came without any return label or print out the receipt. You need to contact customer service to request the return label. Then print out the order confirmation on your own then send it back. I don't have a printer at home and now need to find out a printer store to print the e-receipt. This is one of the most hassle online shopping experiences I ever have.
I wasn’t happy with having to pay £6.40 to return my Item. The colour of the lamp was darker then online so that’s why I had changed my mind
Scandiborn is rated 4.79 based on 15,563 reviews