Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
UK Shoppers beware. The Cam Can balloon light shades are a completely different setup and will not fit a standard UK light fitting, this is definitely not made clear on the website. These are not cheap light shades and not only does it not fit, ours arrived with rust on it and smelling as if it has sat in a damp warehouse for 10 years. Not ideal for a new baby's room.
I need to return my purchase but there is no indication in the package or on line to explain how to do return a parcel?
Very overpriced- £25 for a six inch doll is a little excessive in my opinion! I didn’t read the dimensions before purchasing this so didn’t realise it was so small! Lovely quality but I would not have paid this much had I realised it was tiny
Ordered a sunglasses for toddler, but the sizing was completely off (too big even for an adult). The design was lovely, but it does not matter if you can’t use them. Contacted through email form to ask for my options (i’ve detached the glasses from the packaging as it would not be possible to try them otherwise), but have not heard back.
Quality of item I received was poor. Very pretty products and website vbyt actual product didn't live up to expectations for the price so I am returning it.
Poor quality, damaged product an no follow-up to my refund process request
Bought the dusty pink canopy and it arrived quickly, beautifully packaged but the second I took it out of the plastic there was a very strong smell of smoke. I wrote to them straight away, 6 days ago now, and have yet to receive a response. In the meantime I have hung the canopy in the spare room but the smell is still there and very much embedded into the fabric. Very disappointing, both the item itself and the customer service.
Easy quick efficient
Child’s bedding came all unpacked and messy looking - bad presentation for high cost
Initially I was really excited about my order for the Snuz4 bassinet. I received it very quickly with free shipping and it had seemingly come with all the pieces. When I started putting it together I realized that a couple incorrect pieces came and would not allow me to fully put together the bassinet. I contacted Scandiborn about this issue. It has been over a month and I have yet to receive any replacement pieces let alone tracking information that they have repeatedly promised. I am very disappointed as this piece is only good up to 6 months old and at this rate my 4 month old daughter will not be able to use it.
I ordered the dusty pink bbhugme pillow and it arrived in the wrong colour. I’ve sent two emails and not been able to get hold of anyone to try and get the correct colour. This was not cheap and I expect better service
I loved the look of the cam cam rainbow mobile on the site and ordered it in dusty pink. The colour on the website looked lovely and even thought it was dusty pink it very definitely looked pink. However, on receiving it it looks very faded and more brown than pink. Not a fan sadly
I still haven’t received it!
I brought the Liewood Dinosaur Backpack, the fact that it cost as much as it did for its size is a real shame as it can’t be used for anything really as a book can’t be fit in nor pencil case or anything for my son too take too his childminders. I won’t be purchasing again.
I bought this tent for my 2yr's old Birthday, it had not even lasted a day with out it tearing. For £30 you would expect a better quality. The tents material is thin and especially where the poles fix to the text .
I would not recommend this tent for its price. 😠
Still trying to exchange something and cannot get an answer for over a week
Trying to exchange my product, but I’ve been waiting 5 days for someone to send me the returns label. I have sent numerous emails but no response. Customer service lines are currently closed too. Not happy with this service at all.... expected more!!
Returns are not free and returns form needs to be printed at home Mx Seems antiquated.
The product didn´t meet my expectations (not a very good relationship between price and quality) and even they say it´s 100% refundable you still have to pay both shipping fees.
I live in Italy and when I received my order, I paid € 26 for customs duty.
I wrote you a message on instagram to explain what happened. on your site it was not specified that I would pay customs Duty.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 11,723 reviews