Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Product arrived faulty, it’s taken days to get any help by email and I’m still waiting.
Bought a bag for my daughter, pictures looked big,when it came was too small.
Hello Rebecca, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the item that you have purchased. We do offer free exchanges on most of our items. I will ask one of our Customer Service Administrators to reach out to you.
Poor instructions, particularly the foot break assembly. Wood sensitive. Not sure about it’s stability.
My gift note wasn’t included and 1 item was missed off and another sent twice!
The item wasn’t terribly good quality despite the high price . Part of the front panel of the shop was splintered . The painted ‘wood ‘ was actually mdf. The finish was rough on the front edge of the top shelf which isn’t nice for a child to touch. My husband was worried my three year old may hurt his hand on the splintered part when loading the play food into the crates on the shelves . I hope the quality control improves .
I contacted in regard to exchange the item more than two weeks ago but haven’t received any response yet.
I bought the sandpit with the canopy which is described as a cover for the sandpit. A little rainfall (July) and the material bows straight away and all the rain water leaks into the sand. The canopy mechanism isn't fit for purpose it is flimsy and after less then a week of use, full of splinters and it won't be long before it starts cracking. It requires two people to lift the canopy up and down to stop the whole thing breaking. Really disappointed as I have been saving for a long time to buy this.
I’m still waiting for my order to arrive, having placed the order 11 days ago. Not great.
Ordered some Liewood sandals and went for 1.5 sizes larger than needed as other reviews said they came up small. Arrived quickly but were still way too small. Needed them for a specific event but the exchange process took so long that I didn't receive them in time.
Contacted you 5 days ago regarding damaged goods which were returned to you by delivery company and not had any contact from you. I would like a replacement please . Please can you contact me as a birthday present! Submitted form for returns .
The toy looks lovely and seems solid, but one corner of the wooden car ramp either came with a fault or was dropped on its edge by the child and has chipped and bent slightly on day one! not impressed by that. The website also offered a discount code, but when applied, this did not work. bit of a scam.
Hi Julia - thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear this! I've asked a member of the team to reach out so we can get your lovely toy replaced. I've also asked them to double check which code you were trying to use, if your items are eligible we will certainly refund you.
Very expensive item sent loose in a paper envelope. I would expect some gift wrapping at the very least for something so overpriced.
Hi Jenny - thank you for your review, we're so sorry to hear your item was packaged poorly! I've asked a member of the team to reach out to you to see how we can resolve this with you & we will certainly pass this feedback onto our warehouse team to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Havent recieved my purchase yet. Dfl are absolutely awful as couriers and I’m afraid this has coloured my feelings towards my purchase. Still no further forward with where my purchase is.
Hi Liz - thank you for your review, we are so sorry you've had trouble with DHL. They are usually a very reliable courier so we can only apologise this hasn't been your experience this time. I can see you are already in talks with my colleague about this problem so if you need anything further let us know.
I ordered 3 wooden toys for my 1 year old Grandson"s first Birthday. My daughter received the parcel and was very excited as she is a fan of Scandiborn. Sadly, however all 3 items had to be sent back (which cost me £13.00) as when my daughter opened the gifts she found the toys to be MDF not wood. Although described as wood. The wheels were the only small part made of wood. She has never allowed MDF in her house and definitely not near a toy for her children which could be chipped or sucked. Very very disappointed.
Hi Wendy - I can see this has now been resolved for you - if you need anything else please let us know!
Liewood sandals arrived broken. The popper isn’t attached to one side of the strap which is frustrating as my daughter really needed them for last weekend
Hi Alice, Thank you for your review - we're so sorry to hear this. I've asked a member of the team to reach out to you so we can get you a replacement sorted.
3 balloons had holes and tbh It wasnt a good quality product
Hi Andrea - thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear this! I will have asked a member of the team to reach out to you regarding this issue you'd have.
Not at all clear how to set up this sandpit. Please assist!
Hi Arthur Thank you for your review - sorry to hear you're having trouble assembling the sandpit! I've asked one of the guys to send you the instructions and a video tutorial over so I do hope that helps.
I still have not received my parcel for my daughters birthday tomorrow. Someone will not have a present to open. Royal Mail have said they tried to deliver but I have been home. So I’m very confused. I even placed the order in plenty of time! Not a happy mother
Hi Kaajal, thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear Royal Mail have had trouble delivering your parcel. I have asked one of the guys to email you and see if this has now been resolved, as it appears to have been delivered now.
I ordered the ‘jenga’ type set for the children to play with but it is so tiny that I have had to donate it to charity shop. As pieces too small for little hands. Very disappointed.
Hi Johanna Thank you for your email - I'm sorry to hear the product was too small to meet your needs. We do offer free exchanges so we'd have been more than happy to arrange this for you. We always try to be as clear as possible with our product descriptions but we understand that sometimes these can easily be missed. I've asked a member of the team to reach out to you to see if there's anything else we can do to help.
I ordered a very cute looking towel. Unfortunately the towelling was very thin-not at all what I had expected
Hi Johanna - thank you for your review - I'm so sorry to hear about the quality. I've asked a member of the team to reach out to you and get a replacement from a different brand sorted out for you.
Scandiborn is rated 4.81 based on 14,573 reviews