Scandiborn Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,775 reviews
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Fast delivery, good quality items for the baby with a due date August 28th :)
Absolutely amazing! Beautiful quality! Fantastic added extras!
I bought the Marty rag doll for my niece who is 8 years old and she absolutely adores her and has called her 'Adele'. 😳 I actually never saw the doll as I chose it online against quite a selection but from the feedback I've had the rag dolly was well received and is much loved!
I have bought several items from Scandibørn. I Love the choices and quality of the items. My orders were quickly processed and dispatched with updates. I would definitely recommend Scandibørn to my friends and family.
What can I say… I love everything about scandiborn!!! I discovered this cute online store 4 years ago when I was having my first child - literally can’t get enough. All the items are amazing, the prices are too!!
Fantastic high chair, worth spending more money to receive such good quality.
I always receive first class service when I order from Scandiborn. Deliveries are very prompt, and all the toys I have purchased have been well received by the children I have bought them for.
Beautiful website, beautiful items and great customer service. You really can’t go wrong with Scandiborn, they do everything right, and more online businesses should be taking example of the exceptional level of service and quality that Scandiborn provide. It’s one of my favourite websites to buy my child’s furniture and toys from ( when I can afford it 😃 ).
Just fabulous, great website, excellent service and delivery - fabulous products.
Wonderful as always
Bought a beautiful seaside bucket and sand moulds for my grandson. I’m delighted with them and so are his parents. He’s only 2 weeks old so hasn’t used them yet!
Very good quality items. Good communication with customer service, prompt solving problems.
Beautifully made items, expertly packed and arrived on time. Scandiborn have become my go to company for children's gifts and toys.
My item arrived within 48 hours, well packed and secure. An excellent website with a beautiful choice of quality items. Will definitely buy from here again.
It’s lovely and very high quality, the blanket is flowy and airy and looks very unique l.
Ordered a gift of Baby Rosa and carrycot for my 2 year old granddaughter . The ordering and delivery process were first class and my granddaughter has been carrying Rosa with her for long periods of the day. First class product and service, will definitely order again.
Love Scandiborn.
Fast delivery. Lovely products. Well made. High quality.
Fantastic products, speedy delivery
The quality of the dolls are outstanding. Excellent workmanship. Nothing can be faulted. Well done!👍
Beautiful workmanship