Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Fast delivery, good quality items for the baby with a due date August 28th :)
Great range of products on the website, easy to order and fast delivery 📦
super quick order processing, beautiful products. So happy with my order.
Great service. Received the item very quickly.
There was a small flaw in an item I ordered and it was dealt with promptly, politely and very efficiently by Chelsea. Excellent customer service!! Thanks again!
My daughter absolutely adores the cash register. Very good condition, easy to be used and very educational in the same time. Very quickly delivered. Highly recommended!
Great quality from great brands. Made the most of a summer discount and also a voucher I had from a previous return I made (a rare faulty good that shrunk in the wash despite following manufacturers instructions - Scandiborn customer service were fantastic) Efficient online service and speedy delivery
It was a birthday present for a one year old girl. She loved her present
Grace, Eva, Rebecca and the Scandiborn team have been absolutely amazing! We had quite a journey trying to get a Leander dresser... with production delays, damaged deliveries etc - Leander didn't leave anything out. However, the poor Scandiborn team who was left in the middle without any power in changing the Leander quality or timings of delivery, were always absolutely kind, fast to respond, very supportive. They even sent us replacement changing table. We made several other orders at Scandiborn and have never been disappointed, but were extremely happy. This situation of being so let down by one of your suppliers must be disappointing, I feel with them. We will continue to order the beautiful kiddie stuff via Scandiborn and can absolutely recommend them to anyone. Thanks once again, Scandiborn team!
The product I bought was a liewood thermal flask. It wasn’t cheap, but more expensive than a chilli flask but I had purchased the dinosaur liewood bowls so thought it would be nice to have a set. The flask doesn’t work. It doesn’t keep food warm for even an hour.
Quick delivery and great quality
The quality of the products were very poor and the customer service was so slow. I was expected to pay for the cost of return of a toy that doesn't make a proper sound!
Very quick delivery, beautiful item
Beautiful dinnerware Excellent quality
Great website, item arrived quickly and as described!
Quick delivery. Good quality boxes purchased.
Lovely website, beautiful products, safely delivered. Father Christmas will be delivering a wooden magnifying glass that definitely could have been made by elves this year!
Product arrived faulty, it’s taken days to get any help by email and I’m still waiting.
Really pleased with our purchase. Order arrived when quoted and well preserved. My daughter loves her new bed!
Really pleased to find the bear comforter my daughter loves it! And it's so cute and soft.
Scandiborn 5 star review on 28th July 2021