Scandiborn Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,563 reviews
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Fast delivery, good quality items for the baby with a due date August 28th :)
Returns process is awful and as a result will not be buying from here again until it’s made easier.
I made my ‘purchase’ of a cotbed and drawers ages ago. When I heard nothing from Scandiborn for at least two weeks, I phoned customer services who informed me that actually you don’t deliver to Northern Ireland. Poor/non-existent information regarding that aspect of delivery and so poor that I was not told and had to phone myself for answers.
Lovely things for children, really good and fast service
Great company good delivery
Scandiborn 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Extremely poor experience. I bought a wooden toy stroller for my daughter's 2nd birthday. The toy stroller contained missing parts, it took weeks to receive these and then to find out the final part was damaged. It's been over a month since my daughter's 2nd birthday and she still doesn't have it working.
Good company, decent delivery.
Absolutely beautiful and authentic x
Great items and delivered very quickly. Very pleased.
I've made one purchase. Of course the obligatory emails follow. And now I'm asked for a review. You products were very nice but now I have to go through the unsubscribe process, so I'm marking everything as a 1 to get your attention. Just be a good shop and send me a marketing email once a month? Be Scandi about it.
Climbing frame is great so far. Husband will have to do some bits again as planter and screen didn't seem to fit nicely on the space provided - not sure if he got confused with some parts or if it is a factory error. I have also purchased a tools bench from the site and it is well built but ridiculously small for a 3 year old. It is very expensive for what you get. £70 pounds for a tiny little tools bench is too much for real people. Unless you are very rich and don't care about money too much. Also, screws doesn't fit in the wholes on table (the wholes are massive and they just go in without the need of screwing) and it comes with only 4 nails - the only fun on the toy is the nails as kids can use hammer.
Prompt service and wonderful customer service. Easy to use website and cannot recommend enough.
Would recommend your website to others excellent product
Lovely products, really pleased
Like that it’s environmentally aware company. Wooden toys are good.
Hassal free.
Lovely soft seagull. He flew here quickly too!
Over a week after placing the order, the item hadn’t arrived, so I emailed Scandiborn to chase. I got a very speedy response and they sent another set with express delivery that arrived swiftly. Very good customer service. I would use this company again.
Products do not seem much above the quality of something bought in the middle aisle in aldi
The website creates the impression that items are high-quality, locally and sustainably sourced. I was very disappointed that my order arrived from China and the customs label on the parcel showed the value to be one third of the price I had paid for it. I feel totally duped by this misleading website.
Lovely products