Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Really poor returns policy rules and a difficult to use online return form has put me off shopping with you again.
Hi Anna - we're sorry to hear you're having trouble with the returns portal. I've asked a member of the team to reach out to you. We always value customer feedback so if there's something on the portal that isn't working we'd be happy to feed this back to the website team and try and get it fixed.
Ordered the mini shelf in white spec listed was 45cm actual shelf is 40cm
Hi there - we're so sorry to hear the product specification on the website was incorrect. I've asked a member of the team to reach out to you to see how we can help fix this for you.
Gg* draw board not fit for purpose. My LO has pierced the plastic using the pen that came with it and now the green aluminium powder leaks out of the whole. Unusable, and such a waste as clearly a lot of effort has been put into building this otherwise lovely toy. disappointed, has lasted less than 6 months
Hi Sophie - we're so sorry to see this! We'd be more than happy to help fix this with a replacement or an alternative - please can you email us with your order number to info@scandiborn.co.uk and one of the team members will be happy to sort this out for you.
I’m really upset, I ordered the chair with cover for my baby and they only delivered the cover. I’ve tried calling and emailed Anita to which they told me they couldn’t help. I’ve tried getting in touch and no one has responded. Very upset
Hi Natasha We are sorry no one contacted you over the bank holiday weekend to resolve this for you - we were operating on limited staff yesterday due to the holiday. I can see our customer service manager has been in touch with you this morning to help resolve this issue. We are so sorry for the mistake that has been made here and we hope you will be happy with the resolution we've given to you.
Dreadful fell apart whilst building it . No glued properly from factory
Hi Jack We are sorry to hear this! Not the type of quality we'd expect from any of our products. If you'd like to email us at info@scandiborn.co.uk with your order number we'd be more than happy to help resolve this for you.
I purchased the Kids Concept - Sorter Box Aiden and it makes me crazy every time we use it, now it’s going to donation! I wish we could get our money back. It’s a horrible design, the top doesn’t slide in, only rests on top and it’s not in a true square form, so it falls in half the time. Beyond frustration for child and adult. Pretty box that’s absolutely useless.
Hi there We are sorry to see this - this certainly isn't the quality we'd expect at all. If you'd like to email us at info@scandiborn.co.uk with your order number we can certainly arrange a replacement or a different product for you if that's what you'd like. We're always happy to help when issues like this happen - please do get in touch.
I’m waiting to hear back RE: Exchnage
Hi Alex Apologies no one has gotten back to you regarding your exchange - I can't see any return initiated on our returns portal so I've asked a member of the team to reach out to you so we can get this resolved for you ASAP.
I'm still waiting for my new slide....
Hi there Alba We're sorry to hear this - we've tried to contact you regarding which part you need for the slide so we can get it sent out for you but we haven't had a response yet. I will get a member of the team to message you again so we can get this resolved for you.
Purchased the Little Green Sheep Moses basket stand for a moses basket we received, which was supposed to fit their baskets sized L84 x W44cm. This basket stand will NOT fit a basket any wider than 34cm, but Scandiborn won't accept furniture returns. I would not recommend shopping here.
Hi there We're so sorry to hear the basket didn't fit the stand. If you'd like to contact our customer service team we'd be more than happy to arrange a return with you for this item - please contact us on info@scandiborn.com - I will get a member of the team to reach out to you today so we can get this returned or exchanged for you
Didn’t get back to me when I asked for help with a damaged trampoline. I wouldn’t recommend.
Hi Kate, so sorry to hear you have had an issue with your trampoline. Unfortunately we cam't see any communication about this - perhaps the form didn't submit properly. Our customer service manager will be calling you today to help to fix this asap for you! If you can resend details to info@scanidborn.co.uk (URGENT) in header that would be great.
I am highly disappointed as I would be expecting high quality product and the best customer service. I wrote with pictures of fault products on Monday as I couldn’t call (lines not working) It was birthday of my little one. Pictures will show more.
Hello - thank you for your message and we are so sorry to see this issue. I can see our customer service rep, Polly replied to you and has offered two chairs to replace the stools? I'm not sure if you have received the email? She is giving you a call today to make sure we can solve this for you asap.
Only received half of the item again.
Hello - we are so sorry you are missing one of the pieces in your order. I can see DHL have the final piece, we are unsure why it has been split in transit. I can see Rebecca our customer service manager is dealing with this and chasing up DHL. If we are unable to locate it with DHL we will resend the missing piece.
There was a mistake on how the product was made so we couldn’t put it together. For a toy that is costing more than 150£ this is not acceptable. We are in the process of replacing it with the support team. Let’s see if this works out.
Worst online shopping experience, order, recived and return, took nearly two weeks and in have to pay for return so there you go wonderful shopping experience send return request it take them 4 days just to consider if i am entitled for return even I requested one hour after i received my item, very poor communication i ll stick with amazon as this company not ready for business
Quality of product is absolutely disgraceful. Firstly the product arrived via delivery with the boxes all torn and opened, with wood exposed. DPD has evidence of this at point if delivery. Screws were completely unusable so I had to source my own. The screws that were usable were not the right length. The quality of wood and sturdiness of structure is woeful. How this can be priced at £800 is staggering. Thoroughly disappointed and put off from buying anything else.
Appalling customers service. Damaged item. No call back no email back still waiting on a solution.
The sandals marked after one wear from my little girl. Very disappointed as the sandals are expensive
Hi Lisa - we are so sorry to hear this. Could you please email our customer service team with a photo of the problem and we'll be more than happy to help you out!
The toys have already come apart.
I ordered a gift which arrived with an item missing. Also added a gift note which I confirmed by email and was told it would be included but it wasn’t. Customer service have responded but are asking me to complete the suppliers claims form so they can raise with the supplier rather than sorting out the problem with their supplier and sending the missing item. No response to my email asking them to complete the form themselves and sort out with the supplier and I've had to chase again today. They are continually posting on Facebook but don’t have time to respond to customer emails! Very disappointed with the service considering this was a gift. I should have just ordered from John Lewis as I usually do. Ordered from here due to 10% new customer discount but really not worth the hassle. Just hope they sort this out or I will be contacting my credit card company.
So disappointed with the delivery and lack of response from customer service team. I ordered wallpaper for our nursery on 2 day tracked delivery, 10 days later I haven’t received my order or a response to my numerous emails. We have a decorator here to complete the work and will now have to reschedule. Such as shame as the product looks lovely.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 13,429 reviews