Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Paid for next day delivery however package did not arrive for 3 weeks. I emailed Scandibørn several times to check where my parcel was and then to complain but received no response on any occasion.
The product I bought was a liewood thermal flask. It wasn’t cheap, but more expensive than a chilli flask but I had purchased the dinosaur liewood bowls so thought it would be nice to have a set. The flask doesn’t work. It doesn’t keep food warm for even an hour.
The quality of the products were very poor and the customer service was so slow. I was expected to pay for the cost of return of a toy that doesn't make a proper sound!
Premium item I purchased was faulty. Item also didn’t come with any packing note or return information. I have emailed customer services with photos of the faulty item, and have had no response to date. Poor service and poor quality item.
Hello Raychel, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that we have not got back to your email that you have sent us yesterday. Our response time is usually 24 hours however at the moment it is slightly longer due to an increased volume of enquiries. I have spoken to the team and a Customer Service Advisor has replied to your exchange request. Please also note that we do not send returns slips or packing notes with our orders to do our bit for the environment. These documents are being emailed out as soon as your order has been desptached.
Item is not as pictured or described and not fit for purpose (a changing mat that isn’t water repellant is madness). Returns have to be authorised by scandiborn before you can send them back and the email confirming that they have authorised the return is confusing as it says the returns label has been enclosed, then says you need to arrange postage yourself. Paying for return postage when the item isn’t as described (which is an option on the returns process) is also poor. Sadly, I wouldn’t recommend the product I purchased, nor the company based on my experience.
Hello Michael, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your purchase or our returns process. The Item you have purchased is classified as a changing pad which is washable at 30degrees. I will speak to our product team to check if we can amend the item description to provide more detail. I can see that we have processed your return for you already. Please let us know via info@scandiborn.co.uk if there is anything else we can help you with.
Appalling customer service. Tried to arrange return of first birthday gift and got no reply to any of the emails I sent.
Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback. I can see that this has been sorted for you by one of our Customer Service Advisors. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.
Product arrived in a mass of packaging yet the item has a green pen mark on a pale pink item and it’s covered in dirt marks at a guess from the warehouse floor.
Hello Katherine, I am so sorry to see that you have received your item in this condition. This is not the quality that we would expect to leave our warehouse. I will ask on of our Customer Service Advisor to get in contact with you to solve this for you.
I purchased a Plum Play Wooden Sand Pit with Canopy in May of this year for my sons first birthday. The canopy is poorly made is not sturdy enough to hold the canopy in place. The side wooden frames are not strong enough to hold the canopy and secondly the canopy itself has broken despite only being used a few times due to rain and poor weather. I am extremely disappointed that after just over a month the canopy has broke. Poorly made and cheap wood used. I have lost confidence in this company.
Hello, I am so sorry to see that you have experienced a quality issue with your PlumPlay sandpit. This is nott he quality that we would expect from PlumPlay. Please email us on info@scandiborn.co.uk so that we can help you resolve this.
I am very upset with my package not arriving on time. DPD is being very unhelpful and their website is hard to work around.
Hello Jaskiran, I am so sorry to hear that your parcel has not been delivered within the 3 - 5 working day time frame. I have just checked your order and it looks like there was a delay with DPD but your order has been delivered. You can always contact us through the Contact Us button on the bottom of our website. I can see that on of our Customer Service Advisors has already been in contact with you. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.
Recently bought the Little Dutch baby walker for my 12 month old daughter to aid her first steps as advertised in the Scandiborn write up. Now it's arrived the box reads WARNING! Not suitable for learning to walk! I think Scandiborn should revise this write up as it is misleading and could lead to injury.
Hi Katie - thank you for your review, so sorry to hear this! I've passed this feedback onto our product team so they can update the page. I've also asked a member of the team to reach out to you personally so we can help make this right.
Poor quality
Hi Chloe, thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear you've had an issue with an item. I can't see any emails from you so I have asked a member of the team to reach out and get this resolved.
I will never ever order anything from you again. Communication is awful. Timing is awful. No direct number to call when things go wrong. Have to rely on sporadic emails from different people. And problems only addressed once they have escalated to a level that should never have been reached in the first place. Shame, because your stock and products are lovely.
Hi Michelle Thank you for your review - we are so sorry we couldn't meet your expectations. We did call you several times and advised that next day delivery and next day assembly on furniture items is something that we cannot offer at this time. We did try our very best to meet your needs but unfortunately the turn-around time did not fit in with your schedule which again we are so sorry about. Please do get in touch again if you need anything else, we will try our absolute best to assist you.
Poor delivery as I have not received my order. In process of complaint
As a mother of three, this is the worst experience that I ever had doing online shopping. Scandiborn customer service does not exists. I bought two sandals for my boys, one came damaged (strap broken), the other was the wrong size. After many polite attempts to contact customer service for a replacement, I got different emails, with different responses. I was asked three times from different people, to provide photos is the items, when they were attached on the first email, then when I responded my choice for exchange nobody reply for 4 days! After 8 days of fighting to get my refund I got a label and now I have to make extra time to take it back to a collection point. The whole experience not worth the time this is still taking me! Plus, I don’t have sandals for my children. Now, who knows when/ if they are going to refund the full amount. Really not worth it. It is disrespectful and inconsiderate to parents who are so busy with life, work and children.
Hi there, thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear this - I can see you sent several emails which were answered by different members of the team which might have made resolution time a bit tricky - I can see you have now been fully refunded. Again we are so sorry these items arrived damaged in the first instance. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
I am still waiting on my delivery which supposed to today. I paid them £5.00 extra to deliver a certain day. They could not even get that right. They charge £6.00 minute to phone them. I spoke to representative at the depot. She told I would have to phone services to get my £ 5.00 back. That’s Dodgers for you’ never again.
Hi Patrick - thank you for your review. We're so sorry to hear this! I think DPD have had an issue here so I will ask a member of the team to reach out to you to resolve this. We certainly wouldn't charge £6 an hour for a phone call so I'm not sure if this is in relation to DPD? We will get this fixed for you.
I have received a damaged item, I have been chasing for some sort of resolution and there's nothing in sight. They dont have a phone number, only email which they never answer. It's honestly the most frustrating thing ever.
The item I ordered never arrived. I can’t review it.
Hi Sara - I've checked the tracking on your order and this has been delivered - if this isn't the case please reach out to the customer service team at hello@scandiborn.com and we'll get this resolved for you.
I was very disappointed with my purchase. It was terribly packaged and the stitching was poor. It arrived very creased. Won’t be ordering another cam cam playmat. Nothing like the photo.
Hi Anita Thank you for your review - we are so sorry to hear this! We will certainly get this fixed for you, I've asked a member of the team to reach out.
Twice Scandiborn has accepted our request to return(bnwt item), sent items back, then Scandiborn rejected return… now no products and you still took my money… returns with your company Is the most convoluted terrible experience of online shopping ever…
Hi there - we're so sorry to hear you've had trouble returning your items to us! We have a new returns portal that we are working on to make it super convenient to return items - Please let us know your order number so we can get your money refunded to you.
Needs to make returning items and receiving refund easier.
Hi Jannell - thanks for your review! We are working on our returns portal to try and make it as efficient and convenient for our customers as possible, we will certainly pass this feedback along to our returns team. I can see you've also had your refund now - we're so sorry if there was a delay! Let us know if you need anything further.
Scandiborn is rated 4.81 based on 14,622 reviews