Scandiborn Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,566 reviews
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Returns process is awful and as a result will not be buying from here again until it’s made easier.
I made my ‘purchase’ of a cotbed and drawers ages ago. When I heard nothing from Scandiborn for at least two weeks, I phoned customer services who informed me that actually you don’t deliver to Northern Ireland. Poor/non-existent information regarding that aspect of delivery and so poor that I was not told and had to phone myself for answers.
Extremely poor experience. I bought a wooden toy stroller for my daughter's 2nd birthday. The toy stroller contained missing parts, it took weeks to receive these and then to find out the final part was damaged. It's been over a month since my daughter's 2nd birthday and she still doesn't have it working.
I've made one purchase. Of course the obligatory emails follow. And now I'm asked for a review. You products were very nice but now I have to go through the unsubscribe process, so I'm marking everything as a 1 to get your attention. Just be a good shop and send me a marketing email once a month? Be Scandi about it.
The website creates the impression that items are high-quality, locally and sustainably sourced. I was very disappointed that my order arrived from China and the customs label on the parcel showed the value to be one third of the price I had paid for it. I feel totally duped by this misleading website.
Whilst their products are nice, their shoe sizing is off. They advertise the UK shoe size, so I selected a child’s size 11, only to receive an EU 28, which is a uk size 10. I’m not a fan of their returns policy either. You have to submit a request which they take a couple of days to approve and you have to pay for the item to be returned. They specify they want tracking, the post office quoted me £7.50 for tracking for 1 x little persons pair of sandals in a small bag. They also specify that items have to be returned in a box (even if the items aren’t delivered in a box?!). So all in all got the wrong size then had to pay a third of the cost of the sandals in postage return fees. Wouldn’t order from here again.
I didn't receive a box for queen mouse. Please send. Kate Anderson
Nice products but customer service is very poor
Haven't received it No communication
Took so long to come, lost my package at fedex and when I got came all broken. Also they never replay me back about my refund.
Not very good experiance, service not good, no help at all with a missing order
Took 3 days to respond to a query by which time it was too late as the product arrived. Then took another 3 days to respond to my response to their query and there was only refunded delivery.
I applied to exchange different size of sun hat, and there is no respond. I even email to you again, still there is no response. After sale service is poor.
I order an elephant chair for my grandson which was too big for his play table. Although the product was beautiful and of the very best quality the return policy left a lot to be desired. I was offered a credit note for the cost of the item plus 20% but this did not suit me so I requested a full refund. I was then advised that I had to arrange and pay for the return myself. As a pensioner and non driver this was not easy. I emailed the company but had no responses.
I ordered a sandbox for my nephew last October to be sure he'd get it by Christmas. It was promised to be delivered in 6 days. Six MONTHS later still no sandbox. If I could leave 0 stars I would. I finally cancelled the order.
I would like to write a positive review, but unfortunately my item never arrived. My neighbour saw it being delivered by a white van, but being “collected” 45 minutes later which we now believe was stolen. I was left without a crib and a bill of £240. My emails are being ignored and I don’t know how to move forward
whilst Jim Dutch fabric foll was cute, it is not value for money. it was much smaller than expected and eyes almost where ears should be. its nose and mouth barely visible. very disappointing
The product I received was wrong. When I contacted the company they were not very helpful and asked me to send a photo which I did and stressed how important it was as it’s my granddaughter’s 1st birthday present. I am still waiting to hear from them and have re-ordered it from another company as I cannot wait. Won’t be ordering from you again
I made an order from Scandiborn twice and both times I had issues with delivery. I work from home and both times delivery companies didn’t leave a card and it was very difficult to track down the packages. I had to contact customer service to get a refund on both items. The orders were supposed to be gifts so I was also late for both occasions. The customer service was very helpful but if you want to receive your orders without any delays or issues I wouldn’t recommend Scandiborn. The muslin cloth was the only item that arrived from a multiple item order, It’s been over a month and I’m still waiting for others or to get a refund.
High Chair advertised in pictures as having 3 height options. Received - kitchen island height option not included - extra £60 for the additional legs. Offered 20% on top of order amount in form of credit refund. Requested to use the 20% (about £44) to discount the legs. Agreed by Keeley. Then sent invoice for legs with only £12 off! Only receive communication every 2 days so the whole process is taking forever. Meanwhile my little lady is delayed getting into a high chair and exploring food because this company can’t seem to sort themselves out. As you can tell I’m really not pleased with the service and purchase so far and won’t be using them again for future items for my children!
Scandiborn is rated 4.79 based on 15,566 reviews