Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
We love scandiborn - great selection of products and speedy delivery! Thank you :)
Lovely products. Had a sight issue with one of them which was very slightly damaged. Scandiborn sorted it out for me very quickly so not an issue now. Thanks!
Product arrived faulty, customer services dealt with problem immediately and a replacement sent
Made a little girl’s day. And this big girl’s too.
Really high-quality products. I love the design and materials. Highly recommended!
Arrived very quickly
Beautiful products and great customer service
Nice items would prefer shipping included
Products bought as a gift, good quality and as expected. Only disappointment was the amount of plastic packaging included. The bath toys came in a heavy duty zip lock plastic bag which broke the first time it was opened and had to be removed/binned before the gift was given away.
I had ordered the little dutch comfort blanket and it absolutely wreaks! The smell no joke is like a strong bo smell. I am gutted as this was a gift. I would be so embarrassed to give this as a gift as the smell is so strong. If it was myself I would have just washed it. Lovely product though shame it smells so bad. Pleased with delivery and other products I had ordered
Good range of high quality baby products
Delivery very timely. Product lovely as always. Shame returns aren’t covered.
Fab products and such a wide range available. Really quick delivery too
Ordered easily and received without any issues
Ver happy with everything
Look lovely and robust
Love the quality and selection of baby and child products that Scandiborn offer, and their order process and customer service is second to none! Just hard not to buy the whole website!
Scandiborn 4 star review on 11th February 2021
We have twins that have just turned a year old and feeding times can get a little messy. I ordered two cape bibs and after looking through beautiful designs I decided on one dinosaur print and one confetti print. I waited eagerly for their arrival and was overjoyed when they arrived speedily. The bibs are lovely and soft, although the fabric is quite thin they do the job.
Very good service and great quality products. It would be great if the shipping was a little cheaper.
Love my Pear basket, very good quality and also fast delivery
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 11,723 reviews