Scandiborn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scandiborn
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

32 Eyre Street, ,

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Great value, nice toys, would love if all were cotton thought and no plastics.
Good product good service
Excellent product
Lovely good quality wooden train set
Great customer service, some lovely products
Nicely made and quite attractive boules set. Will be perfect for playing with the kids
Lovely any light.... Waiting to use them outside when the weather is not so wet. Good fit for my daughter who is 4.5 shoe and ordered a 5.
Good service. Fast and efficient.
I absolutely love the prints I received, they are beautiful and look perfect in my baby’s nursery. I’m disappointed by how much packing was used for delivery and feel that a lot less could have been used, that’s the only reason I gave 4 out of 5 stars.
Cute little lunch bag.
Great quality product and fast delivery. Lots of lovely things on the website but frustrating that out of stock items appear in categories.
Arrived very quickly. Good quality.
Delighted with everything I have had from you
I haven't actually opened the box yet as it's for my grandsons 1st birthday but was very impressed with the delivery time. Only complaint is it was supposed to be free postage if spending over £25 which wasn't honoured.
Such a lovely store. The products are so cute as well as being well made and with good sustainability. Good delivery times too.
Bought as a baby shower gift so haven’t seen it out of the box The product arrived quickly and well packaged
Got what i ordered
Delivery was fast and purchasing is straightforward
Really quick delivery and I like the product. Loses one star because the product had a slight scratch to the sticker of the Little Dutch brand (which is very prominent on the logo, I.e. not something you would remove!). But overall I’m pleased
I think some might struggle putting this together, the off set cams didn't line up well so one ended up coming through the top, which we disguised with gluing a metal circle over, it hasn't ruined it's functionality. Just take care fixing the top. The tap doesn't move. On the upside the kitchen looks lovely and utensils are good, perfect for a little one to have fun. It arrived promptly.
Scandiborn is rated 4.82 based on 13,369 reviews