Scandiborn Reviews

4.8
Based on 15,566 reviews
Read Scandiborn Reviews

About Scandiborn:

Scandibørn is an online boutique bringing the best of Scandinavian inspired Children's design to the UK.

Their passion lies in finding the best Scandi nursery products from all over the world to inspire you to create a perfect Modern nursery of your own.

hello@scandiborn.com

Tell us how Scandiborn made you happy
Good company, decent delivery.
Over a week after placing the order, the item hadn’t arrived, so I emailed Scandiborn to chase. I got a very speedy response and they sent another set with express delivery that arrived swiftly. Very good customer service. I would use this company again.
Great selection of brands and products but a shame returns aren’t free.
Lovely shoes but sizing is small. Requested size 8 as my daughter is 7.5 but seems that sizing is different to standard size and They almost seem too small already.
My great grandson loved the pull along bird. I thought the length of chord was very short to pull along
Prompt service, good eco friendly packaging
Lovely item but quite a job to assemble
Prompt & Efficient delivery
I have recently purchased Liewood Nadja Food Jar - Geometric and the quality is good but the piece is much darker than the lovely photo on the website.
Scandiborn had good quality items for babies and toddlers, quick delivery. Had no issues so far and would recommend.
Lovely toy but very disappointed that it was made in China. The box looked as if it had something sticky on it which made it look a little shabby to give as a gift to my Grandson.
Very good brand. I love the dinner sets!
Good service. Prints delivered rolled up in tube but once in frame the prints straightened out.
Website is easy to use and has lots of great items to choose from
Easy to use website with regular tracking updates
Overall happy with purchases and updates to order.
I love your products guys but I feel you are a little bit too expensive sometimes and people who are regular clients should have a discount at least for the next time they choose to buy (and not send a link to be used in the next 24 hours for 5 pounds). Apart from that, I think you are doing a great job selecting your items and sending them in a very good status.
Lovely range of products and good price range to meet different budgets
Love the products on this website and glad to make use of seasonal offers.
Great product the only reason not a 5 is because my purchase came in plastic packaging. I bought the adult single kapok duvet. It's well made and all natural! Fantastic, would be great to see this is larger sizes too.
Scandiborn is rated 4.79 based on 15,566 reviews