Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
I have just finished a fitness consultation with them and it's so good and detailed. Looking forward to getting it going! Great little addition to my health insurance, been with them for 2 years now and only have good things to say.
Very happy with the service that I received. The claims team handled everything for me and it was so fast.
Just made a claim and the service was fantastic. Everything was handled perfectly and it was so quick! Huge thanks to the team and I highly recommend!
Really great service, loads of additional benefits provided and an extremely professional team. Definate recommend. Have made a few claims so far, all just for GP visits but they have been paid quickly.
Got knocked of my bike and thought it was pretty much game over. Ended up in a top class hospital and wouldn't have trusted an insurance company with a barge pole before now. Regency paid every baht of the bill and I'm now on the mend. It was people calling me to help me out too, totally the opposite of what I'd assumed would happen. A definite recommendation from me and my family.
Extremely friendly and helpful staff. They are only a phone call away at all times. Loads of extra stuff too with the benefits. Very pleased
I found the bi-weekly fitness video meetings alongside the app have helped motivate me to maintain consistency during the course of the fitness program, and I can say that I already have visible improvements to my posture, and a noticeable reduction of pain in my shoulder. The program has been dynamic and allowed regular amendments along the way to ensure that the exercises are both challenging enough, yet with a focus to ensuring that my injuries do not resurface. Overall, very happy with the level of support I have received and the guidance/explanations to help me to learn to move more efficiently and feel less pain in my day to day activities. Thanks for all the support
Quick and super friendly, not to mention on the ball when it comes to claims. The few times I had issues these folks sorted it out immediately. Brilliant customer service too. Don't really get where all the negative reviews are coming from too?
Fastest claims payment I have known, and I have had a few policies over the year. Friendly communications too, it is clear the claims are being assessed by actual people rather than bots and computers. Highly recommended.
Good experience with Regency, they are surprisingly attentive. I get a call every now and then from my account exec there asking how it is going and if there is anything he can help with. The team are completely in the zone. Whoever does the customer service training deserves a pay rise!!!!!!!
Never experienced as much ease when making a claim. Everything in the process was explained in detail and I was kept up to date constantly. Thanks Regency!
Thank you Regency! Everything organized for me and all done very speedy. The lady that dealt with my claim was so polite and extremely detailed.
They really did put my mind at ease. Lovely to speak to them over the phone and they guided me through every step of the process. I had only just started using their nutrition benefit and it has already done me the world of good.
Well priced, good benefits, easy to apply. Have found Regency to be an overall good experience. Have only submitted one claim to date and it was paid quickly. Making a claim isnt too difficult and they did a bank transfer within a couple of days.
Very nice people who helped me get my claim. They make everything so simple. Thank you!
Best service from an insurance company. Quick to respond and professional.
Very supportive people. Managed to get my claim back in no time!
These guys were brilliant! I don’t know what they could have done better. Nice people to talk to over the phone and easy to claim. I’ve been using them for a number of years and their benefits are incredible. Doing the fitness one right now and it’s showing results already.
Amazing response to my claim. They answered my call quickly and put my mind at ease. Would definitely recommend them.
I've just had, thank God, Regency pay to get me fixed up after the scariest medical situation I've ever faced. Excellent company, excellent support, and I have no hesitation in recommending them. Bought the policy through a broker - excellent service from them too and will be thanking them personally.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.18 based on 443 reviews