Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
Agree with many comments posted re: customer claims on avoiding and delaying payment. Admitted to hospital for a kidney stone emergency over a weekend, no previous history of kidney issues. Submitted requested paperwork on the Claim form, including invoices, CT scan, X-rays, Dr’s justification and previous Medical history etc. Two months later still waiting for payment. Don’t be fooled by their marketing story of “refund immediately story”, they’ll try every trick in the book to find a way not to pay. Favorite delay tactic appears to be “you’re missing documentation”, never communicated to me in my case, telephonically or otherwise, you’ll only find this out when you call them to query payment. I will give them one credit, they’re really good at apologizing, that’s where the customer service ends until your next call of course. Then same old again!!! In my case, this missing info/ doc is not detailed or clear on the Claim form in any event very convenient it would appear. Requested escalation on 5 ocassions in emails, to discuss the issue senior management. “THESE REQUESTS ARE IGNORED, YOU'RE TOLD TO BE PATIENT”. Doesn’t sound to me like ‘we will pay your claims immediately’ Best advice I can give to anyone looking for Medical Insurance is, deal with a company that is registered in the country you’re living in, at least you will have a recourse to the local laws of the country in terms of consumer protection. Only reason they can play these games is they know they are for the most part “untouchable”by the average person especially if you’re thousands of miles away.
Two times I've tried to write a review and it's never posted. Most likely because it was not such a good one.
Nice insurrance, great price ranging, but very complicated to get a hold of someone. They promis to call back, or write back, they don't do it. I had an emergency, I couldn't get a hold of my contact Person for at least two months. I paid all the bills myself, cause the doctors in Germany won't fill out the paper work. I won't go to to this insurrance any more. A big minus too, only payments from Credit card in Switzerland work, so you pay more then you would actualy need to. I am not a used at all.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.18 based on 443 reviews